• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Misfits (RP)

The siblings were frozen with shock but JC didn't take it as well as Shadow did. She covered her mouth as she coughed blood as Shadow quickly went to her. "JC you alright? Just calm down...it was just a video" he said as she was freaking out a bit as her slightly shaking hand proved it to be hard on her. "Sorry about this sir...but my sister couldn't handle the video she saw just now which is why she is acting like this...." Shadow explained. "I'm...alright Shadow....didn't expect...to see that..." She added holding onto him firmly . @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jason smiled "I knew how you would react because I know you, all of you, you guys saved me, taught me how to use my power, you were strong and powerful, which is why we ran when you died, if you lot couldn't kill him what good would that do, and before you ask Grace didn't use her ability and make it a push over because she had sold her power a few weeks prior, Copycat bought it, it's how he beat Tartarus and JC, he learned to aim it at certain people and halted the two most powerful abilities, Bellamy was still immune thanks to the device he was given at the facility I just picked you up from", he looked down, "we know that near the community service there is a guy who buys and sells powers, he can take your power and store it until he gives it to someone else, we know he isn't Copycat because he can't use the powers himself. So, that means that Copycat must be one of his customers, quite a frequent customer at that", he handed Shadow a device "this is the location".

Bellamy took his hands from Gracie's eyes, she saw JC and rocked Bellamy over to her, she reached for JC, only managing to grab her hair, she tugged it lightly "you alright pretty girl" she asked, "Sorry, JC I can take her away if she's bothering you" Bellamy said, looking concerned, "and Gracie it's JC, not 'pretty girl'" he said crouching down so Gracie was at a better height to reach JC, as him being quite tall and JC being a bit small meant Gracie was nearly pulling Bellamy over.

She looked to Bellamy then at Gracie. "No...she isn't a bother...not to me...she was just...asking if I was alright...which I am it's just that video caught me off guard.." she said as Shadow grabbed the device from Jason before handing a handkerchief to his sister to wipe her hand. She took it from him before wiping the blood from her hand. "I'm alright Gracie so don't worry" she said reaching out to pat her head as she managed a smile before it faded. "Wait, Jason you said we saved you and taught you? Is that really true?" She asked. "It's the first I heard since I won't let someone like that kill me because I am just stubborn that way...literally.." she added looking to him as she didn't seem to mind Gracie grabbing her long hair that was pulled up in a high ponytail. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Hm, interesting... so, the guy gets his powers from a deal who acts as a powerbank. Literally. And you say, we taught you? Hm, pretty strange you tell us all this, just this feeling that you should be familiar to us but just aren't. It's kinda weird, but nonetheless, we need to take that guy down before history manages to repeat itself. Better we take off now, who knows how much more powers he's planning to gather from his dealer. " Tartarus said, standing up and walking to the exit. He waited there for the others to come with.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy stood up straight again as Gracie let go of JC's hair, "umm..JC, we should talk later, just find me when you think it might be a good time" he then left the room and followed Tartarus. Ariah stood, and dragging Eli behind her she followed as well, she poked her head back and said "wait but if we end him here, you two will die, you will cease to exist", "we have excepted that" Jason said, and then Ariah nodded and left.

She looked to Jason then at Bellamy. "Alright,"she said before walking out of the exit as Dove and Shadow followed her. "Well, Tartarus we should go...idk where but maybe have to the facility...even if I don't want to go back there....we must whether we like it or not...." She sighed before turning to Bellamy. "We can talk later after this mess...alright Bellamy. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

DevVoid

" Hm, well, before we get anywhere, we're gonna need some form of transportation first, and I doubt any of you would really want to travel on foot. I mean, JC, you might, but you can run faster than a car, so you'll definitely get there sooner than any of us. Hmm, hold on.. " Tartarus said, looking around. He walked up the hill, onto the sidewalk of the bridge and walked down the street opposite of the bridge, looking for a car. He found one, noticing it was unlocked. Tartarus just simply got in when noone was looking, looked in the glove compartment where he found the ignition key, started up the car and drove back under the bridge. He rolled down the window after bringing the car to a stop. " Alright, everyone get in. Shadow, think you can give me that device, I can try if I can figure it out. "

Shadow looked to Tartarus before handing him the device Jason had given him. "Yes sure," he said giving him the device before looking to his sister and Bellamy. "Are you guys ready to go?" He asked. "Yes brother" she answered before looking to Bellamy. "We can talk while walking Bellamy of you want" she said before looking to Tartarus. "I know I am fast but I don't want to leave you guys behind...I may have this power but that doesn't mean I will just show off with it..." She said calmly crossing her arms against her chest sighing softly. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy nodded, "Yeah, hey um Shadow, Ariah would you guys go with Tartarus in the car, I need to speak with JC real quick, I'll keep Gracie she's no problem and she's fallen asleep anyway" he said, Ariah simply shrugged and went with Eli into the car.

Bellamy turned to JC, he was supporting Gracie with his arms so she wouldn't fall off his back. "So there is this thing I've been meaning to say to you, I was gonna tell you on our community service and the storm happened and I became immortal, I felt even more awkward asking, seeing as how I'm going to live longer than you now, and the Gracie came along and there is nothing that will make me abandon her, but anyway what I'm trying to say JC is I like you, I always liked you, but now I don't want to like you, because it will make seeing you grow old and die even worse" he stood for a second before walking at a slow pace.

DevVoid

" Right, let's see here.. " Tartarus said, rolling the window back up and locking the car doors once everyone got in. He drove ahead a bit, and stopped by the parking spots by the sidewalk to examine the device that he put in the glove compartment. He opened the compartment and took it out again, getting a closer look at it. He looked at it from all sides, interested in the origins of this device, the materials used to built it and what its purpose was. He looked to see if there was some switch or button to press, or if he could unfold it in some way, and activate this strange device Jason gave them. He pressed a small button on the device, which then caused it to open up, forming into a rectangular tablet with a touch screen, similiar to a GPS. It was locked on to one point, to a building on a street a couple kilometres away from Tartarus' current location. " Right, this must be our guy. Let's go. " Tartarus said, putting the device in the glove compartment again and driving off to the location.

Last edited:
She had looked to Bellamy as she faintly blushed. She had already developed strong feelings for Bellamy but because of her stubborn part of her, she totally denies it. Her bang suddenly covered both eyes for the moment before shifting her eyes to him. "Bellamy...the truth is that.....I have already developed those strong feelings for you...but because of the stubborn part of me...I immediately deny it....but since you said that you have the same feeling for me, there is no holding back now is there" she paused as she glanced away closing her eyes as she faintly blushed but remained a stern face. "Yes...I know I will be gone before you do because of your immorality...but that's not important. What is important is that...even when I am gone I will always remain in your heart and in your memories....you don't have to worry about me leaving you anytime soon because I am still rather young....18 years old I still am...not even in my twenties yet...so just remembered..I will always be...here...and here...no matter what happens..." She said pointing to his head and then chest. "Before I accepted, you must ask my Overprotective brother...if you have the courage to..." She managed a smile.. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy walked over to Shadow, "hey, Shadow is it cool if I date your sister, apparently I'm supposed to ask you" he stood looking at him wandering what he would say. Ariah and Eli decided to remain in the car, they silently watched Tartarus with the device and then looking out the windows as they drove, "When we get there we should definitely wait for Bellamy, JC and Shadow, we will need them".

Shadow looked to Bellamy then at JC. "Sis...why are you telling him to ask me if it's ok to date you?" He asked her. "Because your just too overprotective of me that it gets to the point where it's irritating due to me being hurt emotionally in the past!" She said. "Did you honestly forget!?" She added folding her arms against her chest. Shadow couldn't deny that his overprotectiveness would really get out of hand as he sighed chuckling softly. "Alright you got me..." He said before turning to Bellamy. "As long as you don't hurt her emotionally then I am cool with you dating my sister, however I am putting my complete trust in you that she won't be emotionally harmed by anyone else when I am not around even physically. Can you do me that favor Bellamy? This is not a joking matter because she does have a fragile heart that can easily be broken just by even the slightest of hurt and pain" he added looking to him as he reached to his neck to take off his black colored cross before holding it out to him. "Don't take it just vow that you will keep her safe while I am not around to do so" @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked Shadow dead in the face, "I vow to keep her safe for the rest of her life and I will love her and care for her" he then turned back to JC, and wrapping an arm round her shoulder he said "we should probably catch up with the others". On his back Gracie stirred, she saw JC and smiled widely reaching out to her, "um I think she wants a hug, would you be call with that?" he asked as he started to walk with JC. @LunarSilvally

DevVoid

" So, a guy who stores powers gives it all to one mad loser.. what a world we live in. " Tartarus sighed while driving, soon enough pulling up to a mall. He parked in one of the parking spots on the streets besides the mall and took the GPS out of the glove compartment again, looking at it. " Right, according to this, he's somewhere in an alley behind this mall. After me. " Tartarus said, removing his seatbelt and getting out of the car. He kept on walking down toward the mall, looking at the device, took a left turn to the next street, and walked down further until reaching a stop where an alley was leading a left turn again. " Right, according to this, he should be in here. Let's see. " Tartarus said, walking into the alley, looking around, putting the device in his pocket.

Shadow nodded before placing his cross back on his neck. "Alright, you can date her with my permission" he said before starting to walk ahead.

She looked to Gracie as she unfolded her arms to reach out to her. "Is it..a hug you want Gracie or is it something else?" She asked her as she looked to her as she fixed her bag that was on her shoulder. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah and Eli looked at each other before going after Tartarus, when they reached him they spotted two men, the second man gave the first some money and then they shook hands and there was a strange glow where their skin was touching, when they let go the second man held out his hand and created a small fireball, he thank the man and then took off, "umm Tartarus I think that's our power dealer, we should ask him nicely about Copycat, he can't use any powers of his own after all" Ariah said calmly looking at Tartarus.

Gracie nodded and said "pretty girl hug" Bellamy handed her over to JC, "You alright with carrying her I can take her back if you want" he asked looking to where Tartarus drove off to, "we should get going before Tartarus does something dangerous".

DevVoid

" What did you think I was gonna do, beat the living shit out of him until he tells us? Sheesh, you want me working with you, yet you talk to me as if I'm a bad guy. Maybe I should just be doing my own thing and letting you clowns deal with this. Who cares if I die in the future, I can still have fun in the present. " Tartarus ranted, pissed at the fact that it seemed like Ariah didn't think that he'd just ask the dealer about the guy they're looking for. Really, why does he even help these people. What'd they ever do for him? Tartarus shook this thought aside and just approached the guy calmly. " Hey, I've heard you dealt in powers around here. Seems like a good business, you must gain quite a bit from it. Say, I have to ask, one of our friends hasn't shown himself around recently, and we know he tends to visit you. Do you know where he could be? I believe, if I remember it right, he calls himself 'Copycat', or something. It'd be a great help of us if you knew something. We're worried deeply about him. " Tartarus spoke in a worried, kind tone to the dealer, doing a perfect act of being a worried friend of Copycat. He quickly winked to Ariah when the Dealer looked away, trying to convey the message of acting along and not just coming out with their true intention on looking for the guy.

She gently grabs a hold of Gracie before putting in a position behind her back as she held her legs. "Don't worry I got her, she is pretty light so I can manage" she said. "But yes...we should catch up with Tartarus...I would have gotten to him in no time but I don't want to leave you behind...so...I have to slow my pace..." She added as Shadow began to walk next to her. "Well...you have a point since I don't have the power you have..." He said gently patting her head. She just smiled. "Well...your back to normal..." She said. "What do you mean back to normal?!" He said. "I was perfectly normal the whole time" "Not when your overprotection takes over..." She chuckled. "Oh my goodness sis....are you actually teasing me...?" He asked. "hehe dumb question to ask" she said as the siblings both laughed. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy chuckled at the siblings, he walked along side them Gracie was no longer tired now, she was up and her chirpy self. Bellamy watched Gracie despite only knowing her for a short time, he could tell she hadn't had a great life until now, he could tell when he first met her and she cried when he was kind to her. He smiled to himself, he hoped that Tartarus and the other two could handle the dealer, so that he could focus on keeping Gracie and JC happy.

Ariah noticed that Tartarus seemed mad, she started to apologise but he had walked off. The dealer looked at Tartarus, "um, not sure about anyone named Copycat but there is this dude who comes by a lot, he takes whatever powers I have and pays good, he lives in the top apartment of the flats that overlooks the community centre", the dealer then walks off having told all he knew.

@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She chuckled laughing with her brother before she calmed down. "Ok well let's go find Tartarus...if we can find him...honestly I wish my power was telepathy so I could communicate with Ariah but I don't have that kind of power so...we are stuck to figuring out ourselves...unless..brother...did you happen to look at the location before you gave it to Tartarus?" She asked. Shadow thought for the moment before speaking. "Well...I caught maybe a glimpse of it before... Tartarus was figuring it out....this Copycat...person...if Tartarus is not careful...he will lose his power...and the video Jason had shown may come true...but that must be prevented at all costs...." He said.

"Don't frighten me Shadow..." She said reminding him. "If I had my katana with me...I would have used it to defend all of you...but I don't since I am a prisoner that was blamed for something that was self defense.......sorry if I hurted you with those words...but I am trying to state a point here..." She added before looking to Gracie. "Gracie...would you mind going with Shadow for the moment? I need to speak with Bellamy about something?" She asked her. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Tartarus waved to the dealer leaving the scene. " Alright, thanks! Oh, by the way, hit me up sometime, I'd be happy to deal with you some other time! " Tartarus said, being polite and keeping the nice act up, but actually being serious about wanting to deal. He didn't necessarily aim for power, fame or recognition, but just something that he could use as a back-up. Or maybe, just something convenient. Maybe something like nature manipulation. Then he could get rich off of growing his own crops, aswell as being able to resurrect wastelands and deserts of the world, and save forests from wildfire aftermaths. Oh well, that's for later to decide. Now though, he had gotten what he came for here. He walked back to Ariah. " Right, so. The guy lives in the top apartment of the flat that overlooks our old, destroyed community center. Now, hang on a bit, I have to do something first, so we're gonna need to split up here. It's gonna be a long way back, so here-" Tartarus said, cutting himself off and taking out his wallet from his pants' left pocket. He took out a couple dollar bills and handed it to Ariah. " -Here's enough for a taxi trip there. I'll be out in the mall a bit, I have to do something first. " Tartarus said, putting his wallet away again and walking past Ariah, waving goodbye to her. He went to the car and drove it to an appropriate parking spot where he wouldn't end up in trouble or ended up having the car towed. He pulled out the ignition key, exited the car and locked it, dropping the key in his other pants' pocket. He crossed the street over to the other side where the mall was and entered the building, disappearing in a crowd of people.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Gracie nodded, she was fine with it, pretty girl's brother seemed nice. Once Shadow had Gracie Bellamy stepped over "what is it JC, is it about the video?" he cocked his head slightly unsure of what to make of this, he wondered what she wanted to talk about. He watched Gracie with Shadow and smiled before turning his attention back to JC.

Ariah and Eli shrugged as Tartarus left, they used his money to get a cab back to the community centre, the damage wasn't too bad and nobody seemed to be around, they got out and Ariah turned to Eli, "I'm actually kind of worried about this, I mean I know he is weaker now but he wont kill us for another 10 years, couldn't we wait a bit", Eli patted her and shrugged he wasn't sure.

@LunarSilvally

She remained quiet for the moment as she stepped aside with Bellamy before speaking. She didn't know why but the emotion of fear kicked in. She took a breath before speaking. "Bellamy...what if...that actually happened to us...like the one Copycat made...I don't think I can handle severe burns...I have more then enough scars from my past as it is..." She said feeling herself tremble slightly. "-Wait...is this....fear?-"she thought. "-No...it can't be...-" she added as she shook her head crossing her arms against her. "Yes it is the video but I just...want to ask you just one thing...?" She added trying her best to hide her fear.

Shadow seems to notice her trembling and that she was stubbornly trying very hard to hide it from Bellamy. He held Gracie firmly but gently in his arms as he was a bit worried about his sister as his face showed it clear. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

(Hooh boy, prepare for this one, this is the entirety of Tartarus' plan, imagine it as a montage, as this all happened in a short timespan, since Tartarus knew how to cut the time on his plan most effectively in order to not take that long.)

Tartarus grinned, as he now had a plan on his own, that didn't involve any malicious intent, but just rather something to give him 'insurance', something he could rely on should his own powers give out on him. He went on through the mall, visiting all the smaller shops that sold lottery tickets. Thanks to his ability, he instantly knew which one of these various tickets were jackpots, and bought all the ones with the biggest jackpots. He bought as many as his wallet could handle. He stowed all but three of them away in his wallet, because redeeming all of them at once is certainly unreal, and would make people suspicious. So, he rubbed out three of the ones he had in his hand, and hid them in his pants' pocket, stealthily redeeming them in the same shops he bought them; one from three different shops in the mall. He discreetly took a one-time payment, and immediately went for his cellphone, calling the number of his lawyer and made sure no news report would publish his information out in the world. The only thing that would be declared is that one anonymous man won three different lotteries; nothing more, nothing less. Ensured by his anonymity, Tartarus walked with a smug grin out of the mall again, and to the car. Then, he walked to the car, took his belongings out of there, put the ignition key into its slot, and exited the car again, making sure his fingerprints and any other prints were wiped clean from the car, and no other evidence of either him, Ariah or Eli being in it were available. Then, he phoned the local police station and informed them of finding a stolen car, having figured that the original owner/s would have noticed it missing and set up a search warrant at the police station already. He gave them the information of the street and casually walked off, taking a cab to a local car dealership. There, he bought himself a nice big black van with plenty of space in the back, even managing to haggle the price down by half of the original price by negotiating with the dealer assigned. Grinning even more smugly, he drove the van out onto the road and stopped by a car mechanic shop to upgrade his vehicle a bit. Tougher Rims, Bumper and Wheelplates, extra wheels in the back, an all-purpose toolkit, having done this in record time by assisting the mechanic, who was pretty astounded by how fast and precise Tartarus managed to do all this work. Having pimped out his ride, Tartarus finally finished his plan and drove out the garage of the mechanic, back onto the street. By now, he had abandoned his previous weaponry in the alley the dealer was in, hiding them in a dumpster. He drove to a clothing shop and got himself some better clothes; a black steampunk-ish coat reaching down to his knees, black, slick slacks, a dark-grey belt, black combat boots, dark-grey leather gloves and, of course, a long-sleeve black shirt. He changed into this new clothes, taking his old ones out of the store and dumping them in a dumpster in an alley next to the store. Then, he took another halt to a nearby gun store, buying himself two black ammunition bags, a combat knife, a weapon belt with two gun holsters and a knife holster on the back, buying two silver revolvers to go into the holsters, a black pump-action Remmington 870 shotgun, matching ammunitions to these guns and, of course, a black bullet proof vest he removed his coat for to put over his shirt, then put his coat over and buttoned it up to hide it. Of course, he also bought some guns for the others. Simple black 9mm 17 bullet magazine glocks, with some ammo boxes for them. All geared up, he walked back into his van, stored the items bought for the others in his glove compartment and drove off, back towards the community center. He spotted Ariah and Eli ahead, and circled around them in his van, drifting and kicking up dust, dirt and smoke. He soon came to a halt and parked his car right then and there on the grass, stepping out of the black van. He tossed two of the four glocks to Ariah and Eli respectively. " Keep 'em with you, just incase. You never know when you're gonna need it. " Tartarus responded, also tossing them the ammo for the guns, a small handy box with some magazines in it. " Now, let's go, we got a bad guy to hunt down. " Tartarus spoke, in a serious tone, and walked off towards the building that the dealer described.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy step forward and hugged JC slightly, "Hey, it's alright for you to be scared you know, I am alright with you showing your emotions, now what did you want to ask." he said, looking down at her slightly. He found it cute that she was always trying to be strong, he respected her for it but he really wished she would be more open with him.

Ariah looked at the gun, she gulped, "I really would prefer to wait for the others, but I guess they had some things to talk with each other about, she suddenly spotted something, the dealer, he was dead, she could see his arm sticking out from behind a dumpster, "is it just me or does that look like the power dealer", Eli looked and nodded, "oh crap, Tartarus, wait, Copycat knows we're com..." she was cut off as a man came flying down from an upper balcony, straight towards the van, he collided with it, the van went flying, Ariah was pushed from the van by Eli, but Eli ended up trapped in the burning remains of the van, Ariah, tearing up slightly released Eli, allowing him to return to death before the car exploded and killed him. She turned to the man who was covered in flames and had an arm made of steel, he had red glowing eyes and lightning fizzing around his fingers, he was floating and looked to be deep in thought, he smirked and said in a gravelly voice, "ah so you are the heroes of the future, I hate to inform you but there have been changes, I know you thought you could change the future but I changed my power set ever so slightly, I have gain the ability to see the future, I will beat you with this ability", Ariah stared at him, god we need Gracie, she can stop his powers.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

DevVoid

Tartarus watched this, and lookie there, the guy truly did look like the power dealer. And, wait- what is, oh, crap, the VAN! Tartarus ducked for safety, just incase the truck would come flying over him, and looked at the now burning wreck. He didn't really care for Eli, the guy was dead already. But, the van! He had just gotten it! " No, my van! I didn't even have the chance to put insurance on it yet! " Tartarus cried out to the burning wreck, actually feeling pretty sad right now. He looked back to the guy who caused this, who was their target, and his new powers. Great, now the two of them were going to die while the other three were busy with teatime. Tartarus grabbed his cellphone and called JC. Whether this went to voicemail or she heard it, he didn't care. He more hoped she would put him on speaker, but he'll take anything. " Yo, whatever the fuck you're doing, stop it and get the hell over here by the community center 'lest you want ME AND ARIAH DEAD! The guy we're looking for is here, he swapped powers, and predicted us coming! And he also DESTROYED MY DAMN VAN!!! " Tartarus pulled himself away from the phone for the last one, roaring the last sentence with fury at the guy. He cancelled the phone call and put his phone away, looking angrily at the guy. " You're an asshole, you know that. But, you're not gonna be one for long, don't worry. Instead, you'll be DEAD, and you know what? We won't even bury you. No, I'll make sure your body is thrown into a forest where the animals can feed on it. Atleast then, you'll be of some use for once, instead of just being this massive nuisance to everyone and everything around you! " Tartarus shouted, then going on an insult tirade, calling the guy all sorts of insults and names, using all sorts of creative explanations to say how much of a waste of oxygen this guy is, trying to emotionally damage his enemy to try and buy the others time to get here.

She blushed shyly but was hesitant to speak more to Bellamy. "I know...but...it's difficult for me to be so open to others...due to the fear of becoming emotionally hurt again...and possibly physically...the scars I received aren't for show...you know....it takes me a very long time to open to others and tell them what is wrong....but if you can be patient with me...I will.... eventually....talk about it....it's just how I am which is why...people say I am difficult to be around due to my stubbornness..." She said but her talking was cut off by the sound of her phone going off. "Hold that thought..." She said pulling out her phone as she saw a voicemail from Tartarus. "It's from Tartarus..." She said unlocking her phone before playing the voicemail out loud. She was in complete shock allowing the boys and Gracie to listen to the message themselves. "This isn't good...they are going to die if we don't catch up with them......Bellamy we will talk more about this later" she said putting her phone away. "You two find a way to get there quickly, I will take Gracie and Dove with me since I am able to get there faster then anyone else" she said. "Come Gracie, it's time to go with me" she said. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy started to head off towards where Ariah and Tartarus were located, "I will see you there Gracie ok, go with JC now" he said before continuing to walk. Gracie nodded and climbed on JC's back, "let's go" she said to JC, pointing forwards.

Ariah started to create soldiers using the things around them, near the community centre was an old church she started to bring the gargoyles on the church to life, they charged in, some flew some ran, they attacked Copycat but he used his multitude of powers to destroy them.He launched a wide area attack that was a mix between fire, electricity and poison, it shot out from him in a wave, JC, moved behind the burning van, but the poison wasn't blocked by the van so she bent over coughing and choking on the thick gas.

She held onto Gracie before using her speed to go. She pulled out her phone calling Tartarus. "Come on pick up!" She said as it went straight to voicemail. "Tartarus I am on my way so be aware of my presence and I have Gracie with me as well!" She said before hanging up. "Hold on tight Gracie!" She called out before increasing her speed. Shadow looked to Bellamy. "Let's go Bellamy, Tartarus and Ariah need our help" he said following him. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

DevVoid

Tartarus foresaw the wave as he could predict Copycat's movements, and managed to make it behind a tree in time, dropping to the ground and laying down on his belly to avoid the incoming wave. He held his nose shut and kept his mouth closed to prevent himself from being weakened by the poison element, and ran out of its radius, away from Copycat. He lifted his cellphone from his pocket and listened to JC's voicemail. " Damnit.. now to find a way to stall for time... hm, wait, I got something. " Tartarus said, having an idea. He put his phone away and grabbed some nearby rocks, throwing them as hard and fast as he could in an upwards arc at Copycat. The rocks would act as a distraction, while Tartarus reached into his pockets and took out the phone from the dead probation worker. Quickly he managed to work his way around the phone, setting it up to become a timed bomb, something that wouldn't be as strong as a normal explosive, but still something that could produce a powerful explosion, atleast enough to sever a hand from the arm. He then tossed the timed cellphone at Copycat, right inbetween his legs. Tartarus ran to a different tree nearby, and climbed up it, hiding in the foilage above.

She continued to follow the direction to where Tartarus and Ariah. The smell of gas caught her nose as it wasn't a pleasant as she covered her nose along with Gracie's. "Don't breathe in the smoke...it's poisonous" she said as she hid behind the van leaning against it not knowing where Tartarus was. @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Copycat smirked and vaporized the rocks, he spotted the phone and picked it up, it blew his hand from his wrist, the same hand then instantly began to heal before stopping midway done, the poison smoke dissipated also, Gracie had activated her ability without even knowing, this included the others as well as copycat being affected. Bellamy continued to run to the location.

DevVoid

Tartarus grumbled that his phone bomb did basically nothing against the guy, however, he could feel his powers dwindling again, noticing the fact that he isn't able to calculate the guy's movements anymore. Tartarus took out his phone and called Bellamy. " Hey, warn the others when coming here, Gracie's power just seemed to activate. See if you and the others can distract him, so I can line up a headshot from my vantage point. " Tartarus whispered, holding his cellphone close enough for his voice to be loud enough to hear. He turned off his cellphone and took out one of his two heavy-caliber revolvers, aiming to the enemy, waiting until his target was perfectly still to line up his shot to the best of his capabilities.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy reached the location and stopped, he needed to be careful, he could die now, until Gracie stopped he would be vulnerable, he decided he would run over to Gracie, once by her side he turned to JC, "go get him, I'll protect Ariah and Gracie" he said as he pulled Ariah over to him. Gracie looked up at Bellamy and hugged him, Bellamy felt a difference in the air and held Gracie, "hello Gracie, yes it's me but ai need you to keep blocking powers, Gracie nodded and reactivated the aura. Bellamy sighed in relief.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She looked to Bellamy as she had a look of worry in her eyes. "Don't you dare die on me.." she said before she stood up and went towards Copycat before hook kicking his side to knock him off balance. She continued to distract him to give Tartarus as much of an opening as possible. "Hehe JC, in the flesh I presume? How about I make that video of you being burned alive come true..hehe..." He said as he pulled out a box of matches. She clinched her teeth as she didn't really know how he was going to create a fire but what she didn't realize was that he set up a trap for her. He began to fight her again until he got her to where she wanted. "Checkmate...." He said lighting the match on the ground where she stood as she did look just in time to see it smelled like gasoline. She used her best jump to get out of the way as the ground exploded as she went airborne for the moment before hitting the ground hard as she could feel some part of her skin burning badly as she landed on the back before moving to her side. "Tartarus now!" She said as she seemed to scream out due to the amount of burning pain before losing conciousness a bit. He started to approach her with two more matches lit "Hehe, I want to see you burn to death.." he said grabbing her neck as he started to burn her neck more with the matches being lifted up off of the ground as she held strong to not show weakness in herself. "Go...to...hell..." She answered regaining herself as she couldn't really defend herself since her feet weren't on the ground. @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

Last edited:

DevVoid

( Uhm... I'm pretty sure Copycat can't use his abilities because Gracie activated her own ability, nullifying all others, @LunarSilvally )
Tartarus looked on, taking the time to adjust his position, scoot closer to the battle while still remaining hidden in the tree. He held the revolver out forward as most as he could, closed one of his eyes and tilted his head sideways to line his other eye perfectly with the sights of the revolver. He held his breath as to reduce the movement of his hands, taking a sharp inhale and focused. It all came down to this. He aimed towards Copycat's forehead, waited for the perfect moment where he was stood still, and took the shot. Four bullets fired from the six-chamber revolver. The bullets zoomed out of the tree and towards Copycat, flying at rapid speeds. Tartarus hoped this was the shot that was needed, otherwise his position was revealed and he would have to find another hiding spot to try again.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The Copycat turned at the sound of the bullet, one of his abilities was slipping through the buffer power due to the sheer quantity held inside him, this power was super reflexes similar to JC's, Bellamy, took this chance to knock JC from his grasp and grab hold of copycat so he couldn't dodge the bullet, the bullet struck him in the chest, going straight through and piercing Bellamy's chest also, Bellamy looked at JC and Gracie in turn, attempting to tell them to keep Gracie's power going for a little longer until they were sure Copycat was dead, only then should they grant him his power back, in his head he hoped that as Copycats power was regeneration and his was immortality, Copycats wouldn't work if he was dead. @LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She gasped for air once the grip from her neck was released. She was in serious pain due to the burns as she quickly stood up seeing what Bellamy had done as she seemed to panic a bit. "Bellamy!" She called seeing the bullet hit Copycat through his chest but also Bellamy's. "Don't you dare die on me!" She called out as she clinched her teeth a bit due to the pain from the burns as she went down to one knee with one of her hands on the ground. "Hehe...painful isn't...JC....even if...I do die....you will suffer the most..." He said weakly laughing. "Shut....up...." She said until she fell to the ground again to the side closing her eyes. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

DevVoid

A not-so-perfect strike, with of course a casualty. The four bullets sure had hit Copycat, but they penetrated all the way through his chest and into Bellamy's. Tartarus swiftly reloaded the revolver and jumped out of the tree's foilage and onto the ground, rolling on the grass to break his fall. He ran up to Copycat's left and tackled him out of the way, elbow first, shoving him onto the ground past JC and Bellamy. He took out his other revolver, having both aimed at Copycat. " ARIAH, GRAB THE GUNS I GAVE YOU AND ELI AND COME OVER HERE! " Tartarus yelled out, releasing four bullets from each revolver at Copycat, eight in total, with two each flying towards Copycat's wrists and ankes to try and paralyze his hands and feet.