• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Misfits (RP)

She listened to Bellamy as she sighed softly. "Don't leave Bellamy...it's not your fault...I have been in a situation where...others want to hurt me...or just hate me in general....I have been through worse..." She said ripping off her broken shirt as she lifted her tank top up to expose the injury on her back slightly showing her sports bra as blood leaked out fast from her injury. She moved her hair to the side to rest on her shoulder so it won't get in the way of him fixing it up. "Don't leave me Bellamy like he did....I have a limit to my emotions Bellamy...I may be strong but I am still a girl...." She said turning only her upper body to look at him as she grasped his hand. "Are you going to disobey my trust...and hurt me like he did..." She added. "Even if...you try to leave...I will stop you...because...you promised...you won't hurt me like he did....and because...I won't let that idiot of a girl take you...because...I love you.... understand...do you not love me Bellamy....tell me...please tell me" she said suddenly kissing him out of irritation...or was it jealously. She didn't seem to care at the moment as she passionately kissed him as she suddenly felt obessive of him.h Dove howled to Gracie as she walked over to her and sat down to wait for JC and Bellamy as she wagged her tail happily to her. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was taken aback by the kiss and he kissed her back. Eventually though he moved her away "JC, I'm sorry I should never have said anything about thinking of leaving, I love you and I always will. Now let me finish with this injury" he said as he grabbed some of his equipment and set to numbing the area before stitching up the wound and applying bandages. Once he was finished he added "All done, now I can go, if you need rest" he said.
@LunarSilvally

She looked to Bellamy. "It's fine....as long as you say you do I am not mad...." She said grasping his hand. "No....stay....please" she said but had to do a quick change of her shirt with a new tank top and shirt she had previously worn before sitting down on the bed again. "I don't want you going anywhere by yourself...because of that girl...I will bite her if I have to...but if I have to fight her for you I will.... despite my injury..." She said moving his hand close to her mouth as her hand trembled slightly fearing that she would lose someone so close to her again like in the past. "Promise me something Bellamy, that if I do fight her don't intervine... I don't want to see you hurt in my eyes..." She added looking to up him before resting her head at least her forehead on his chest with her other arm holding his left arm. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy smiled, "JC, you don't need to worry so much, immortal remember, but if it means that much to you, I won't interfere, you can have at her" he gentle stroked her head, "I mean I'm all for seeing you beat the crap out of Alison, just maybe try not to kill her, unless you have to, she's just got a few screws loose, we can send her to an instituition or something, but anyway I digress, you really shouldn't worry so much, really, you should make sure you are safe rather than worry about the guy who can't die, well unless someone takes my ability and so far only three people could do that, Gracie, Copycat and that dealer. 2 of those are dead and the other is Gracie" he kissed the top of her head, "by the way this is an interesting side of you JC, I didn't peg you for the clingy type, not that I find anything wrong with it, it just feels like I am learning more about you, you know?" he said looking down at her.
@LunarSilvally

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
The two sighed and walked to the staircase. They looked back to Ariah and Gracie. " Right, we're going to sleep. We're completely exhausted from all the work we've done to day. " The two said in unison, and Tartarus added. " Not to mention all this stress from that brat that just busted down our dam- darn door. " He said, trying to censor himself for the sake of Gracie. " Night. " The two said, as they headed up the staircase and into the bedroom they shared. They each changed into their pyjamas, went in their bunk beds, and headed to sleep.

She looked up at Bellamy and had realized she was a bit clingy all of a sudden. She let go of his hands before glancing away sternly folding her arms against her closing her eyes. "Sorry....I don't know what had gotten into me..." She said opening her eyes as she looked down embarrassed. "I just....wish...I have immorality...like you have....so...I don't have to leave you all alone...because I know how it feels...and so does Shadow...I don't want you feeling alone....as I have to leave before you..." She added. "I lost a lot of things....and one of them is almost useless....I feel like I am useless...when it comes to life...even though I am still young...but things can happen even when young...." She said looking to his fox before gently grasping the fox gently petting his head but Dove, her Arctic wolf approached her as well raising her front paws up on the bed as she looked to Bellamy wagging her tail a bit as she sniffed him with her nose as the tag on her collar presented her name. "Like your fox here Bellamy....he won't live a very long time like you can and the same with Dove because they have to get to that age eventually...." She paused thinking for the moment as tears suddenly fell from her eyes. "It's...unfair Bellamy..." She added as her bang covered both eyes to hide her tears. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
(@LunarSilvally technically the fox is from the Epidemic Roleplay, but I'll just include him in both)
Bellamy sat on the bed next to JC and placed an arm round her "hey, it was completely random what powers we got, who knows maybe destiny always planned these powers for us, but anyway I don't mind if I live for ever, I just know that I have to treasure the people who I care about when I still can" he looked out the window, "It's getting late, will you be alright if I leave, I don't feel like leaving you alone when you're like this, I can stay if you want, bit if not then I'm going to head off to bed, not that I need sleep anymore" he said still sitting with his arm around her as Stiles dosed off in JC's arms.

Ariah turned to Gracie, "ok Gracie we're gonna go to bed now, you will see mummy and daddy in the morning" she said as her and Gracie went upstairs, Ariah took Gracie to her room and tucked her in, she then walked to her own room, changed and went to bed.
@LunarSilvally

She looked to Bellamy and sighed. "Instead of darkness as a second power...I wish I had ice as my power....it heals pain and injuries and....not to mention...the color and purity of it....it can even allows me to freeze anyone that stands in my way from hurting the ones I love most...but....I don't have it....just darkness...." She explained as she handed the fox to Bellamy again. "Nevermind....don't worry I will be alright on my own....I have Dove with me of course so...see you tomorrow...just go check on Gracie before you do anything else and try and sleep....and...thanks for helping my injury..." She said. "Good night Bellamy..." She added gently kissing him before she had gotten up giving one last smile as she went to another room to wash up. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy nodded and took Stiles, "he then made his way to Gracie's room. He entered to find her asleep so he kissed her forehead and left to his own room, he got changed and got into bed, Stiles had decided to stay with Gracie and was now curled up at the end of her bed.

In the city a well dressed man sat waiting in a conference room, the door opened and Alison stepped in, "what is it old man?" she asked, the man smiled "I need to discuss some things,when the others get here we will begin" he said as Alison took a seat.
(@LunarSilvally @DevVoid if either of you are planning on having a villain, have them come to this meeting, you don't need to have them accepted but you can make a character bio if you want.)

(Noted @Shadow_Pup)

A man in a cloak walked in with his face covered as a Doberman Pincher walked right beside him. He had took a seat without a word as the Doberman sat down beside him obediently and informally his name was Duce as his ears perked up high for a better look. He folded his arms before speaking. "Is it something important because if it is enlighten me" he said in a stern voice showing no sign of playing games. Duce barked impatiently waiting for the man to speak.

She went straight to bed after washing up changing into her sleeping clothing. She laid down in bed trying to sleep but to no avail...she had too many thoughts on her mind that won't let her sleep. She thought of a different method until she was finally able to fall asleep but it didn't last very long since she had woken up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. She jolted up panting heavily before she had looked around realizing it was only a bad dream. She sighed softly placing her hand on her head as her hair was loose after taking it out to sleep. She moved to where her feet touched the ground from off the bed before standing up. Dove was laying in bed with her as she came over to comfort her gently. "I'm alright Dove....just a bad dream that's all....but I don't think I will be able to go back to sleep...after that..." She said before standing up as she left her room as Dove didn't hesitate to follow. She was making her way through the hallway almost passing Bellamy's room as she stopped for the moment. She thought about entering but she seemed to hesitate but...she didn't want to worry him and...she had trusted him completely. She sighed softly before grabbing the knob and turning it until it opened slowly to not wake Bellamy. She closed the door softly behind her before speaking. "Bellamy...are you awake?" She asked tip toeing with her bare feet. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Walking through a mirrored realm, a strange slim and slender man in a black cult-like robe, with a white bird mask on like a plague doctor wore them, had come to the meeting. His image was seen in the reflection of the windows, but there was no presence of him anywhere in the conference room. Then, the man stepped forward, and a light shone out of the windows, which materialized into the man who had just crossed over from the mirror world into the real world. He took a seat by table where everyone else sat, and quietly laughed to himself. His clothes had not looked out of order, but they smelled heavily of iron. He quieted down and awaited for well dressed man to start talking.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The man straightened himself and looked at the three people in the conference room, "Well, it's good of you all to come, now just to make sure no-one spies on us" he said before snapping his figures, immediately all the doors and windows disapeared, "do not be alarmed, I will let you leave when we're done" he stated bluntly. "Too be blunt, what I called you here for is simple, I won't interupt any plans the three of you have or act like you must obey me at all times, what I simply require from you all is that if I call on you to do something for me, you do it. Also for now I suggest you leave the house of those kids alone, if they come to you they're fair game, when they are there, you would be a fool to attack them" he said glancing coldly at Alison, who simply muttered something and checked on her nails. "Also for any of you thinking, why should I help this old man, it's simple really if you don't I will kill you" he said finishing his words, "unless you have further questions you may leave" he said snapping his fingers and causing the windows and doors to reappear.

Bellamy woke up and slowly sat up in bed, "JC? Are you ok, what's wrong?" he asked positioning himself so he was sat looking at her, he noticed that Stiles wasn't in his room and assumed he must be with Gracie, "Did something happen?" he added.
@LunarSilvally

Ferninade huffed as he hated been given orders to someone so annoying but sighed as he had to wait to harrass JC again with his words. He stood up as Duce did as well. "Fine whatever..." He said not caring at all before leaving the room without another word as Duce followed in pursuit irritated as well since he couldn't harrass Dove like he normally does.

She rubbed the back of her neck gently feeling herself tremble a bit. "No....nothing happened....it's just...is it...alright if I...sleep with you tonight.....I didn't have the best of sleep...due to a bad dream...and I can't seem to go back to sleep....I'll understand if...it's not ok..." She added avoiding eye contact. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alison stood up, "nah, all good here, I'm off" she said as she made a hasty retreat from the conference room, god his reality warping powers creeped her out, she knew he couldn't directly alter humans but he could alter the world around them. She shivered slightly and then continued on her way, wondering if their was a good place to terrorize round these parts.

Bellamy looked at JC, "I mean sure, I don't mind. If it will help you sleep then go ahead" he said as he got back onto bed, he made enough room for JC to join him, "you know if this happens again don't be afraid to just come in and stay in my room, your all ways welcome" he added.
@LunarSilvally

Ferninade had to admit himself that he was a bit terrified of his warping power which caused him to shiver a bit as Duce seemed to feel the same way whining uncomfortably as he shook his body to get the feeling out of him. He sighed as his anger was a bit high at the moment. "-Great....can't do anything to get JC.....no one can have her while I am here!- he thought huffing.

She kept a faint blush on her face as Bellamy said that as she rubbed her neck stubbornly. "Ok...but its just....so embarrassing...when you put it that way...but if you don't really mind...." She sighed before approaching the bed as she placed her hands on the bed first before her left knee touched the bed before her other leg rested on the bed. She was only in a plain white dress with her long hair still loose with the bandages remaining on her wrists and ankles of her legs. She laid down on the open space next to Bellamy which he had offered but had avoided eye contact with him as she was in deep thought in something as her bang slid off her right eye due to laying down showing her cloudy eye and light blue eye together as she didn't seem to bother with the blanket even though her legs were bare from wearing the plain white dress as she remained silent for the moment. Dove followed as she leaped up on the bed to laid down at the end of the bed by their feet before she had laid down and rested her head slowly falling asleep. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy watched as JC got into bed, he then did something he wasnt sure how she would react to but he did it anyway, he moved closer to her and placed an arm around her, "JC, nobody can hurt you when your here with me, as long as we're together we are invincible" he said holding her tight and whispering, "you don't have to worry so much, I won't let anyone kr anything get to you while I am here", he kissed her then slowly drifted to sleep still holding her close.
@LunarSilvally

DevVoid

Lucifer scoffed and returned to the mirror world through the same window he entered, by dissipating into light particles and entering the reflection world. Even for him that was a spooky situation. He couldn't imagine what would happen if this guy would trap him in the mirror world. And that threat made to him certainly didn't help convince Lucifer to keep playing his part as this villain. Sure, the crimes boosted his financial being, but his health was at a high risk of taking the toll of being a criminal. He figured that while he isn't ordered to attack them, he can certainly spy on these heroes. So, he travelled from reflection to reflection, until he found Alison again. He looked at Alison from the reflection of a nearby window, and poked his head through the gateway into the real world. " So.. where did you find these.. 'heroes' again..? " Lucifer asked in a creepy, curious tone.

She blushed slightly as Bellamy put his arm around her pulling her close to him as one of her bandages hands rested on her chest. She felt the kiss from him eyes softening before he had slowly drifted off to sleep. "I know...I know Bellamy...but I can't help but worry...." She whispered as she embraced him gently as both of her hands grasped the back of him. "What will I do without you Bellamy...." She lastly whispered before she was finally able to drift to sleep holding him gently but firmly as tears fell down her cheeks. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alison turned to look at Lucifer, "well they're in some old mansion near here, you can't miss it", she went to walk away and then stopped, "you'd better not be planning anything dangerous, I hate taking orders from anyone but I ain't gonna cross that old man, that's for sure" she said and then used her hair like a grappling hook and swung off into the distance.
@DevVoid

- In the morning -
Gracie woke up to find Stiles curled up on her bed, she smiled and stroked him before getting out of bed, she then walked, with Stiles following behind her, to Bellamy's room, she entered and saw JC and Bellamy still asleep, she crawled up onto the bed and positioned herself just right before belly flopping onto the two of them. Bellamy woke up coughing slightly, "goodmorning Gracie, let's kee the crushing of mummy and daddy's lungs to a minimum shall we" he said, moving her off of him and JC and placing her down on the floor, he then got out of bed and changed into his everyday attire before turning to JC and Gracie, "right then, Gracie go get dressed sweetie and JC if you want to talk about the bad dream, I'm here, and if not then I'm still here" he said. Gracie turned and left the room, she made her way back to her own room and got changed, she had left Stiles with Bellamy and JC, and he was currently sitting next to Dove.
@LunarSilvally

DevVoid

" Oh, some old mansion you say..? Very well, then.. " Lucifer responded and pulled himself back into the mirror world. He begun walking around the mirror world until he found this mansion, and remained in the reflection world to scout the area out, careful to keep out the band of heroes' view as soon as they woke up.

Tartarus and Hades were all up already hours before, sorting out the arrived deliveries as they explained before. They already set up everything that was needed in the cave, set up the elevator leading from the hidden bookshelf door in the kitchen basement to the hero cave and back, and set up all the various lab equipment, an engineering station, an extra cave in the wall where a garage was gonna be, where the van was parked in. They also set up all the sewing equipment, and everything else needed to create the hero suits. Tartarus was sat hard at work, having already made JC's, Gracie's and Shadow's suits since they were all pretty similiar in terms of design and integral structure, as all of them were black rubber-based polymer full-body suits.

- Only differences were that JC's suit was extra aerodynamic and had more mobility with an added adhesive grip and the planned wrist-mounted laser cannons that can be powered by draining machines of electricity via power cords, thus spreading extra darkness by removing the power of light sources.

- Gracie's was designed to focus on mobility and stealth, and would make her steps soundless. This suit was more designed like a full-body ninja outfit, with an added hood. It had extra webbing inbetween the fingers for faster swimming, and air flaps inbetween the arms and the body in order to be used as a wingsuit in extreme situations.

- Shadow's was almost exactly the same as Gracie's, but had extra vials and pockets filled to the brim with dirt, rocks, sand and other earthy minerals on it, for all situations. However, all of these three suits had an extra feature that came from a special synthetic fluid mixed into the material.

Before working on the suits, when everyone was asleep, Hades helped his brother take blood samples from everyone, including eachother, to examine them and improve the suits as such. Tartarus analyzed them, and managed to re-create the effects of the supernatural dna inside the samples with synthetic fluids he mixed. The materials of the suits were soaked in synthetic liquids that replicated the effects of the blood samples, and would therefore give a small improvement to the powers of those wearing them. However, only to those wearing them, as the suits cannot be mixed and matched to others who do not have the same power as the people who these suits were meant to be for. Of course, this wasn't the case of Gracie's sample, as there wasn't anything to improve. However, as he was taking Bellamy's blood sample, he noticed some sort of implant with the help of his telescopic vision by Bellamy's neck. And with the combination of his innate ability, he learned the components of this implant, and how to create a synthetic replacement for the blood in it. Tartarus re-created that implant and hid it in the suits he was making, including Gracie's. Because in a situation when they do actually meet a 'Copycat' who lives up to his name, its better to be protected against all cases. So now, as Gracie's, JC's and Shadow's Suits were completed, the three would be resistant against the Power Nullification Wave Gracie can send out, even Gracie herself in the case of someone mimicking her own power. Then Tartarus begun working on the next rubber suit, which was Bellamy's. Here, he decided to dip the polymer and rubber into a sample of regenerating fluid synthesized from the DNA in Bellamy's Blood sample, something he also put into the other suits as to not having to repair them again after a long battle, as the suits could now repair themselves slowly. Or, in the case of Bellamy's suit, fast. Tartarus briefly stopped to look over to Hades, who was checking out all this laboratory equipment his brother had. " Hey, once you're done gawking, see if you can wake up the others. Atleast, wake up JC, Bellamy, Gracie and Shadow. Their suits are already done. Well, Bellamy's isn't, but I'm sure it'll be once they get down here. " He responded briefly, then went back to working on Bellamy's rubber polymer suit, also black in colour, solely for stealth reasons, and because every other suit was also black. Tartarus thought that this may aswell be their team colour, as it is, in his perspective, the most tactical choice.

Hades nodded, snapping away from his curiosity at the lab equipment and took the elevator out of the cave. He exited into the kitchen basement, where the bookshelf briefly moved aside to let Hades through, only to close again. Hades walked up the basement stairs into the kitchen, and walked through the house until he made his way to the upper floor. On the way, he reached into his own coat, taking out some small vials of Tartarus' own concoction. It was just a small dosage of caffeine, energy, minerals and vitamins, each flavoured after different things: One flavoured like orange juice, one like apple juice, one like straight black coffee and one like white, sugared coffee. They were made to wake up someone with a refreshed, energized feeling. Hades begun knocking on everyone's doors, holding the caffeine vials in the air with his telekinesis. " Wake up everyone, we're already halfway through making the hero suits. If you're too groggy or sleepy, Tartarus already made a solution to that, and I've got it right here. " He shouted into the hallway, attempting to wake everyone up. @Shadow_Pup @LunarSilvally

She huffed a bit after Gracie jumped on them both. "Be careful with jumping on me Gracie...or I will be coughing in the baddest of way...." She said seeing Gracie leave to get dressed. She heard Hades voice shouting across the hall as she sighed standing up. "I need to get dress so don't wait for me so I will see you then....I'll get Shadow as well" she said walking past him but had stopped for the moment to turn and look at him. "I don't think you want to hear the bad dreams I have.... Bellamy....it's just something I don't want to be reminded of.....come Dove let's go.." she said walking out before he had a change to stop her as Dove sniffed the fox for the moment before gently nudging him as she stood up before leaping out if the room after to her room. She made it back to her room like she normally would getting a new shirt that looked exactly like the one she was wearing along with a tank top as she added her black skinny jeans pants and new bandages around her wrists and ankles before finishing her outfit with her flats fixing her straps that were around her ankles. She pulled her long dark brown hair into a high ponytail before fixing her glasses. She looked into the mirror seeing she was a bit pale and the black marking on her neck but only the point of it. "-I hope I don't go bedridden...it will only worry Bellamy and the others...to the point where it will be harder to move...-" she thought as she raised her hand up to cover her eyes for the moment as she cried suddenly as she suddenly heard Dove whining placing her paws on the dresser. "I'm alright Dove don't worry....let's go get Shadow..." She said wiping her tears before leaving the room with her to get Shadow. She eventually did find her brother telling her she looked a bit pale but told him not to worry about it until meeting with Tartarus and Hades. "We're here guys, so what is it?..."she asked. @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy watched as JC left and then finshed getting dressed and went to find Gracie, he went to her room and found her coming out the door "you ready" he asked, in response she climbed onto his back and the two of them made their way down to where the others were waiting, Ariah had walked down just before them so they were the last two, "we're here what's did you want, Hades said something about the hero suits" he said, lowering Gracie from his back and standing waiting.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

DevVoid

(Tartarus is still in the cave, Hades just came up to wake everyone up and lead them into the cave.)
" Right. Now that we're all here, after me. " Hades said, waving to the group to follow him. He walked back down the stairs to the ground floor and entered the kitchen, opening a dooro the kitchen basement. He walked to the back right corner of the basement, then pulled a book on the bookshelf which revealed a hidden elevator door. Hades entered the elevator and motioned everyone to enter. As soon as they would enter, Hades would close the elevator door and send it down into the cave, where he would walk out of the elevator again. Tartarus was already stood at the elevator door when it had opened. " Right, Bellamy, JC, Gracie and Shadow, your suits are already done. " Tartarus said, motioning to six mannequins behind him, each of them having the finished suits on. " Take a look, and try them on if you will. " He said before going back to forging his, Hades' and Ariah's metal hero suits.

" ..oh, right, before you do! " Hades said, and moved the vials of caffeine towards the group. " Here, drink them, they'll refresh you. " He said, pointing to each vial after. " This one has an apple juice flavour, this one is orange juice, this one is straight black coffee, and this one is sugared white coffee. "

She looked at the vials before reaching out to grab the sugared white coffee one as Shadow took the apple juice favored one. The siblings both drank from the vial as they sensed a bit of relief and freshness. "Thank you Hades...." She said as she approached her suit with Shadow following in pursuit. "Hm... interesting design...it seems it will fit me well and comfortable even easy to move in..."she said to herself as Dove looked around before sniffing the suits curiously. She placed her hand on her head to cover her eyes as her skin looked a bit even more pale but ignored the feeling as she felt her chest hurt a bit. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy took the straight black coffee flavoured vial and drank it, he then gave Ariah the orange juice flavour vial as Gracie was already pretty awake. He then walked with Gracie to the suits, Gracie took hers and put it on without hesitating, "this is comfy" she said happily, Bellamy went to grab his suit but turned to JC, "JC you don't look so good, and before you say your fine, I can tell your not." He said placing a hand on her shoulder, and looking down at her. Ariah drank the vial and walked over to where the suits were being made, "is there anything I can do to help?" she asked?
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

DevVoid

(@Shadow_Pup If you feel confused, feel free to just say 'followed his instructions' )
Tartarus looked to Ariah and thought. He stopped mid-way of welding a leg piece to the metal suit and walked over to the laboratory him and Hades built, where many hooks hung in the air over grates in the ground with the frozen pieces of Copycat's severed body hung, each limb on five different hooks. He waved Ariah over. " Don't mind the hanging corpse parts. That's for later. Now, I don't know if you've noticed yet, but JC's not doing well with that wound on her back. I need you to grab the pink vial over there. " Tartarus said, pointing to the test tube rack with various vials in it that contained the original blood samples he took, the separated powers in water which coloured them the respective way, and the synthetic fluids he created from the separated samples. He pointed to the regenerative synthetic fluid made from Bellamy's sample. " Take that, and grab two empty vials and the herbs in the cabinet over there, top right compartment. " Tartarus said, pointing over to a large cabinet with over twenty compartments on it. " Grind up the herbs or rip them up, either way works. Then.. " Hades said, walking to the cabinet he mentioned and opening one of the left compartments in the center, taking out a metal tank the size of a soda can. " Fill one empty vial with water, the other with ground up coffee beans that you can get from the compartment next to the herb one I pointed out. Then put the vial in the frame of the hotplate over here. " He said pointing to the hot plane on the counter next to the cabinet. " Set it to 325° and let it boil for a couple minutes. Then let it cool until it isn't boiling hot anymore and ready to drink. Then, all you need to do is hand it to JC. " Tartarus instructed, and walked back to the forging area and went back to working on Ariah's suit again, already almost done with that one, too.

Last edited:
She closed her eyes as an anger Astrid mark appeared at the side of her head. "Guys I am fine, stop worrying so much!" She said denying that she looked pale and wasn't alright . "Hades the suit is fine so I will try it on later to make sure it fits well" she said before leaving the quickly to avoid being followed as Dove followed after her. She made it to her room before closing her door locking it as she didn't want to let others see her like this as she knew she was probably more pale then before remaining silent.

Shadow sighed heavily. "Why does she have to be so stubborn.... honestly it's a pain sometimes..." He said before looking to both Bellamy and Hades. "Just make the vial, I'll convince her to take it in my own way of thinking...if she doesn't burst out at me because of anger...since sometimes I can be overprotective of her
...." He added.

She suddenly coughed abruptly as she leaned down to the ground as this lasted for a bit before panting due to how bad she was coughing. She stood up slowly as her breathing calmed but had glanced at her hand seeing blood on it. She went to sit on the bed until she suddenly broke down not wanting her illness to get in the way. Dove whined before resting her head on her leg worried for her. Shadow could feel that his sister was not well and not in the best of way. "I have to leave for a couple of days...so watch over JC for me until I return...Bellamy please do that for me" he said before leaving the room without another word. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah set to work making the concoction, once she had finished she set it down on a workbench and then sat waiting for her suit to be complete. Bellamy had now also put his suit on but had instead of testing it decided to go find JC, he knew where she would be and walked up to her room, he then promptly sat with his back up against her door and said "I know you said to leave you be and I know you want me to go away, but I can't do that, your not well and I refuse to leave you like this, so I will sit here whether you want me to or not, I will sit here because I love you" he then lent back slightly resting his head against the door as well. Gracie on the other hand was having a blast, with her new outfit she could go completely invisible even while still wearing it, she ran around picking up tools and putting them back, at one point she saw a whiteboard and wrote "Hello Tartarus, Hello Hades" on it and then gave her position away by giggling.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She could hear Bellamy's voice behind the door as she stood up making her way to it as she sat down on the ground leaning against the door as well being very pale then her normal skin color. "-Bellamy you idiot....I don't want you to see me like this...-" she thought. "I know you love me Bellamy.....but....I don't want you to see me like this....in the condition I am in.....how my completion is....I won't allow you to see it...." She said stubbornly refusing to let him in as she suddenly coughed abruptly for a while again her breath trying to give to her lungs as she panted heavily after it calmed down leaning against the door again as she looked to her hand seeing more blood come out then before as she softly cried bang covering both eyes. "Leave me here Bellamy....forget....about me.....it will only pain you if you see me in this state....because....I don't know how long I will be in this state....months...weeks....years...you won't be able to do anything even if you tried..." She added as the abrupting coughing started again lasting longer then she anticipated only hurting her lungs more as she was quick enough to reach for a bucket just next to her throwing up a lot of blood inside before leaning against the door again as she felt herself tremble as she looked to her hand to see it. This was fear she was experiencing was it death maybe...and an early age. "Bellamy....I'm scared.....maybe of death because....many have died of this disease....like my mother who is bedridden do to it...I'm a lost cause Bellamy....so please....just look after Gracie....and forget me..." She said shutting herself out again. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy turned slightly, "hey, I said I would protect you, I won't abandon you, I don't care if you get ill or if you die, I will still spend all the time I can with you, don't shut me out, I need you JC, without you I am afraid I will become the old me, the me who was arrested. I don't won't to do that to Gracie, she needs you as well JC" he said through the door, "I just wish I could make you better, but I am not god, so I will keep to just being with you, please don't deny me that, if I can't be there to comfort you when you are feeling your worst, then what kind of a friend, no, what kind of a boyfriend does that make me" he said.
@LunarSilvally

DevVoid

As Tartarus finished up Ariah's suit, he looked up to see Bellamy go for the elevator without taking the concoction with him. He sighed annoyed and turned to Ariah. " Ariah, your brother forgot the vial, think you can go bring it to him? " He asked, then he looked to Hades. " Hey, we still need to set up the powerlines for the security system AI, see if you can create a hollow room below this platform. " Tartarus told to his twin brother before finishing up Ariah's lightweight metal suit. He had painted the metal black, added all kinds of cords and devices to the suit that it would pretty much be akin to an iron man suit, powered solely by Ariah's electricity manipulation. He set the full suit aside and got to work, now starting to forge Hades' metal suit. Hades in the meantime had terraformed a hole into the ground and flew down it, starting to move the rocks around in order to create a hollow cave beneath the cave platform.

She looked at the door with a sad and fearful look in her eyes which was a bit blurry due to crying as she listened to Bellamy's words. She had not expected Bellamy to support her even if she was falling I'll and may die because of her illness. She misjudged him...more then she could ever do. "I'm sorry Bellamy....I really misjudged you....I never excepted for you to be so committed in staying by me even if my illness takes over so suddenly....I'm not....trying to shut you out....I just...don't want you...to see my condition....it's unpleasant...but...don't give me that vial because I won't take it....it will not work at all....I don't want it at all..." She said as another abrupt cough escaped her as she had to stand up to breath which had caused her to throw up on the floor as instead of food it was blood and it was a lot of it. She felt very lightheaded as she placed her hand on her forehead as she knew that this point her body was about at it's limit and she knew it. "I...hate this..." She told herself as she was more pale then normally should be as she collapsed on the floor. Dove whined as she had to try and open the door and let Bellamy in to help her. She trouted over trying to budge the lock with her mouth and as smart as she was for a husky she was able to before pawing at the door to try and get Bellamy to help her as she turned the knob letting the door open slowly as she leaped out seeing Bellamy as she whined tugging his shirt before going to where JC was again with the puddle of blood just in front of her. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy stood quickly as the door opened, he came in and saw JC, he rushed over and gently picked her up and placed her on the bed, he asked Dove and Stiles to watch her and then grabbed some stuff to clean up the puddle of blood, he finished cleaning and then came over to the bed and sat next JC, he placed a hand on her head and gently stroked her hair "why do you put yourself through these things alone, others won't think less of you if you ask for help" he said sighing slightly.

Ariah took the vial up to Bellamy and left it on a bedside table in JC's room, she then went back down stairs and chilled out on a sofa, seeing as how JC and Bellamy were otherwise occupied and Shadow was out of the house, it was unlikely they would test the suits now, Gracie, now visible and back in normal clothes, decided to come and sit with Ariah and the two of them started to chat about powers and other stuff.

@LunarSilvally

Dove whined as she left the room for the moment coming back with a cloth which was damp already as she leaped on the bed before placing it on her forehead as she laid down next to her on the bed. "I have to disagree with you on that Bellamy....because back in my youth days...no one decided to help me because of how difficult I was....only Shadow was there for me when I needed him the most.....that's why.....I deal with this alone....because nobody cares of my well being except for Shadow......if they don't care about me...and my well being then so be it...I'll take care of my own self....without anyone's help...since they rather judge me then help me...that's why I don't mind...handling these things alone....no one cared so why should I care if someone asks if they want to help me...if they only judge me in the end..." She said as she loosened her hair from her ponytail to make it loose. "I don't like to worry people so...I keep this upon myself...why are you so persistent in helping me...even if I am difficult to handle..." She added as her bang covered both eyes refusing to make eye contact with him. "I'm not someone that has the right to be helped...."

Meanwhile with Shadow

He had to head back to his hometown in order to make the "special" medicine that was specifically made for his sister. He had to move fast since her condition can get worse much more quickly. He had grabbed a lot of vials before getting to work on the "serum" he calls it. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was getting frustrated at the way she was talking about herself, "I put up with you because I love you, JC. You shouldn't talk about yourself like that, stop thinking so poorly of yourself. I don't care what other people say, the people in this house all think your great, Gracie and I in particular good imagine being without you" he said sitting beside JC, his head down "I hate it when you talk like this, it makes me worried for you and it saddens me" he added quietly.
@LunarSilvally

DevVoid

" Hm.. think it would be best if I.. " Tartarus thought and waved Hades over. " A suit isn't gonna do you much to help your telekinesis if its just worn. I'm gonna need to work on your head a bit. " He stated to his brother. Hades looked a bit worried, though he quickly shrugged that worry off, as Tartarus would most definitely know what he's doing. Hades quickly shaped himself a chair to sit on out of the rocks below. Tartarus would then inject his brother with a simple shot of narcotics and make him fall asleep while he was going to get to work. Tartarus made multiple small incisions on Hades' head, where he attached metal sockets to them and inserted small tubes into the opening, using the sockets to keep them in place. These tubes were attached to the metal suit Tartarus made for his brother, specifically large tanks on the back that kept a liquid chemical in them that would keep Hades' mind calm, focused and enhance his telekinesis abilities. He removed the tubes again, upon which, with a smart motion sensor set to only recognize objects the size and width of said tubes moving near it activating, the sockets would open again to remove the tubes and close again to keep the incisions shut. These sockets would also increase Hades' Telekinesis range, the precision and strength of both his portals and telekinesis. As soon as it was done, Tartarus gave his brother a shot of the caffeine mixture everyone else had before, and it woke him up instantly. " Right, there's that. Your suit's done, too. Doesn't weigh much so you can still fly with it but it gives alot of protection regardless. " Tartarus said as Hades stood up to feel out the metal parts on his head, hidden within his hair. He could already feel his telekinesis expand in power. Then he tried out his suit, which had opened up in the back for Hades to walk into, upon which the suit closed around him again. It barred resemblance of an old knight's suit, black in colour, with the exception of the black cowl, lowered black hood and the attached fiberglass tubes to the tanks on the back, which Hades used in combination with his Telekinesis to re-attach into the sockets on his head. With that combination, he immediately felt at ease from the chemicals in the tank pumping the liquid into his head. He created a portal to Ariah, and entered it to sit on sofa chair opposite of Ariah. " Hey Ariah, your suit's already done. And so is mine. How do you like it? " Hades asked, adjusting the cowl of his suit.

Having done everyone's suits, Tartarus would need to get to work on creating his own suit. He sat back down on the forge and begun creating a suit with the outer layer being metal, and later planning on making the inner layer being rubber. He was gonna sit at his own suit longer than on the others considering how much he was planning on making. Quickly though, before starting, he took himself one of the caffeine vials and drank them, energizing himself to work faster on his suit. Then he want back to work, forging each individual part of the outer metal layer.

She looked to Bellamy seeing how she had worried him at talking about herself in a negative way but she could help herself because she had been seriously emotionally hurt in the past along with her trust being betrayed. She sat up slowly until both of her hand grasped his shirt was the head low not wanting to look at him. "My... apologies....I didn't mean to worry you....I can't help myself when I act stubborn....it's just how I am....I hate being vulnerable...." She explained. "What can you show...to say you are not lying to me...that my feelings are not being played with...and that you....actually love me.....this is serious.....I don't just hand my feeling to just about anyone...my trust must be earned not given..." She added as she was trembling but she wasn't sure if it was from fear or the fact that her strength was weak but an unexpected cough came out of her but more slowly this time. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy turned to look at JC, "hmm, you know let me show you something" he said "well actually two things" he pulled off his shirt and pointed to the scar across his chest, "I don't often show people this, I got it a while ago, I was in the car with my dad and he was shouting at me for some stupid reason, he wasn't looking and flipped the car, that crash killed him and the last thing I ever said to him was "go die, you miserable git" I used to beat myself up over it and I shut out almost everyone, but Ariah brought me back to normal and told me it wasn't entirely my fault", he stopped looking down for a second before adding, "also I wanted to give you this" he said, handing her a long pen-like object, "this is the only object that can permanently damage me, the doctor at the facility used it to give me a number tattoo, it is one of the only things that can ignore my immortality, so I'm giving it to you as proof that I trust you entirely, so I hope you can trust me" he said, holding out the silver tattoo pen to her.
@LunarSilvally

She was a bit stunned that he removed his shirt to show the scar across from his chest. She lowered her hands to rest on her legs for the moment listening to him speak seeing how he showed the silver tattoo pen out to her. She remained silent for the moment as no one in her childhood life had given their trust completely to her. She felt....guilty as she slowly reached her bandaged hand out to touch the scar that was cross his chest before speaking. "Did you ever regret saying it? What you said....to your father...?" She asked while her other hand rested on the other one holding the pen gently grasping it. She remained silent once again feeling herself hesitate by opening up again but pushed it away since he had given his full trust to her. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked up at JC "yeah, I do, it used to really get to me and I used to do things to take my mind from it, but I put it behind me, I try not to dwell on my past anymore though, I focus on the present and the future, because they always seem better than the past, especially as you are with me" he said, he then decided on something, "hey..um..JC, I know this is random but would you wanna tattoo something on me, I just think it would be nice to have you tattoo me" he said, going a bit red and looking away.
@LunarSilvally