• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mistclan! Warriors RP

Choose a leader.

• Me

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • You

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
The Blueish gray shecat could only stare through the thorns and brambles weaved into place that imprisoned her. She noticed the sun had lowered since earlier. A new cat had come to guard her. Riverstar could see that she almost looked familiar but couldn’t be sure through the tiny gaps.

Rainshine’s ears were flattened against her head,and her tail drooped.Why do I have to be here?If I wasn’t so gullibe in the first place I-Something had cut Rainshine off,something that seemed like she was in a dream,smelling something she hadn’t smelled in a long time,the smell that the calico she-cat would never smell again.
Mistclan!
Rainshine spun around,her minty green eyes glowing.”Riverstar!”She gasped,the she-cat had left a half-moon after Riverstar became leader,so Rainshine didn’t really get see how the blue-gray cat acted as a leader.
“Riverstar...”Rainshine repeated.”I thought I’d never see again!It’s so glad to see you!I wish I could set you free without being sneaky and I could be to the clans,and destroy Claw and his horrible schemes and rake Sunstreak’s and Thunderstep’s ears off...Thunderstep also just changed her name to Thunder now,same thing with Sunstreak.”The warrior whispered hastily.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Riverstar now had shock hit her like a bolt of lightning. The first thing she processed after Rainshine’s quick speech was that she had left Mistclan to be here.

“Traitor!”, she screeched but then the rest of the sentences flowed through her mind and she spoke in disbelief. “Wait... if you want to destroy Claw..... You went missing on patrol... Did he capture you? Or did you join him”.

Rainshine jumped.
“It was actually Sun and Thunder.”The calico squeaked,”They lied to me saying that he could train me for one day,I would train and become a better warrior,but one day turned into days,which turned into days and nights,which turned into moons,which turned into me being forced to join his schemes,Sun and Thunder seemed to love the idea,like I said earlier.I wanted to come back,but I whenever I mention going back to clans,they threaten me.”Rainshine explained fastly but her words were understandable.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart decided to continue on to the rouges' hideout, ignoring Treeleaf.He ran as fast as he could until he spotted an open clearing with all of the rouges, and out of the corner of his eye, he noticed his captive leader with another cat that seemed vaguely familiar.
"Alright, this is a rescue, everyone back up unless you wanna get hurt!" He threatened all of the rouges, unseathing his claws and slowly walking closer to Claw, rage blazing in his eyes.

Rainshine’s eyes seemed to glow again,”Blazeheart!”She meowed happily,the she-cat couldn’t contain herself anymore,Rainshine leaped over to Blazeheart’s side without any hesitation,but than she stared up at Claw,Rainshine was about to acknowledge the warrior that meant to be her clanmate,but before the calico could say anything,a tall dark gray she-cat with orangeish brown blobs all over her pelt threw herself on Blazeheart.
Thunder.
“No!”Rainshine screeched,trying to do something,the warrior hissed,unsheathing her claws.Rainshine didn’t want to hurt Blazeheart,but certainly wanted to hurt Thunder.”Get off of him!”The calico screeched again,”Or else!”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Blazeheart was rendered speechless as Thunder lept toward him. He started to panic, he thought he was going to die. However, Rainshine had jumped in front of him just in time to save him, now he was free to fight Claw.
"Thanks, sorry I don't know your name though," He told Rainshine, leaping towards Claw with rage in his voice, "YOU'RE MINE, CLAW!!"

Thunder hissed,”Sorry,you are not Claw’s ever,he’s got better things to do than stand around listening a clan cat meow on about pointless things that will never happen,also,I never give up in one heartbeat!I’m too beautiful and strong at the same time.”She hissed in an irrating voice,the she-cat sunk her claws into Blazeheart’s side,”See?”Thunder meowed,a giggle following it.”Now fight me!”Thunder let go of Blazeheart,throwing him onto the ground.The gray-and-orange she-cat got in fighting position.
But than Rainshine came in.
The calico held down her former friend,claws unsheathed.”Get Claw!”The warrior yowled,struggling to keep Thunder down.

Skywind was fighting off some rogues and came out with only 1 or 2 scratch’s. He was about to go and take on a few more when he noticed a White furred cat, just like him. “That can’t be him, but he looks so familiar” Skywind ran to the white cat “time to see if he really is who I think he is” Skywind stopped in front of the big cat “who are you” Skywind unsheathed his claws, but had a stern face and faced the front of the tuff cat.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
Snakeheart knew that he was going to end up facing his son. He had a feeling in his gut that his son was still alive the only thing he needed to do was pretend.

He turned to see Skywind. “S-son... is that really you? My dear Skykit come to rescue me? Where’s Shadowkit? And..... and Nightflower. Oh no. You were too young to remeber her. Your mother”, the massive white tom croaked fakely.

Claw turned to see Blazeheart, the cat who had confessed his love to Riverstar when his rogues ambushed them. His rogue-warrior, Thunder was taunting and smirking at him. Though he knew that the young warrior wanted revenge Claw had a better idea. To his nearest rogue he whispered “Grab Riverstar, they’ll stop. Especially him”, he pointed his tail at a spitting Blazeheart.

At that second, Skywind sheathed his claws and just stared at his father in disbelief, which turned into a feeling of compassion “your my father?!” Skywind gave his father a lick of Compassion and he than wondered and asked “wait my mother is Nightflower?!” Skywind was intent on knowing his true family “maybe I should tell Sis”.

Finley Moon

Previously Finley Wolf
“Oh but my poor son. Did they tell you i that drowned? I didn’t. Claw found me and brought me to Snare. Don’t worry about your sister right now we’re having a moment. There’s so much to talk about, especially about your real mother and the lies that you’ve heard but there’s a battle going on and I can show you where Snare is. Together we can take him down for vengeance”, Snakeheart soothed. He’ll never see it coming.

Rainshine spitted at Thunder before letting her go,who went off to taunt and try to defeat more Mistclan warriors that had come to ambush,the warrior ran as fast as she could towards the bramble pit Riverstar was trapped in,”I’m going to try to get you out!”The mintish green-eyed calico yowled in,Rainshine looked around at the cats fighting,”I just need to find help.”She shifted her paws,looking around once again,Rainshine felt guilt surge through her.What is Claw sees me?She shivered just thinking of all the possibilities.

Tortoisefoot noticed Rainshine attempting to free Riverstar, and gave one last swipe to the cat he was pinning down to assist the calico. He bounded over, the howls of the fighting cats ringing in his ears. Meanwhile Crowfur was weaving in between the fighting cats, searching for injured cats. Is this supposed to be all the blood I saw in my first dream? Or will it be much more than this? Starclan, where are you?

Rainshine felt a cat almost bump into her,”Tortoisefoot!”She meowed at the she-cat,I hope she remembers who I was.Rainshine silently added to herself,the minty-eyed calico reaches her paws down into the hole,”Grab on to my-“She stopped,something had poked her,Rainshine looked down,Fox-dung!The young she-cat wanted to yowl out loud.Rainshine stood there for a few heart-beats,than the calico finally spoke.”Tortoisefoot.Can you help me with the brambles?”The warrior asked her old friend.”I don’t think this will be that hard.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"FACE ME YOU PATHETIC EXXUSE FOR A ROUGE!" Blazeheart shouted as he lunged at Claw, his claws unseathed and his eyes burning bright. He could no longer think, all he could see was red, he was clouded by pure, unadulterated rahe.

Then, suddenly, a strange new cat jumps from the trees with a horse of cats to pounce upon Blazeheart.
When they felt he had been successfully defeated, the strange one said "To the trees, and all the cats scrambled back up the trees...

Toirtoisefoot gaped at the cats who flew back to the trees as he paused in his attempt to free Riverstar. Who are they? He stared, appearing dumbfounded, but actually a torrent of thoughts was rushing in his head. Were they from another clan? That's strange, we don't have any other clans around here. Could they be rouges? Then why would they attack Blazeheart? Are they with the rouges we're battling? Why did they go to the trees? Could they climb well? Where were they now?

Crowfur rushed to Blazeheart with her medicince pack. "Are you okay? Let me examine you." said the she-cat quietly yet urgently.
One thought still buzzed in the back of her head.
Is this the beginning of the bloodshed in her dream?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
After the sudden assault, Blazeheart was anything but okay, he wanted to say he was okay, but it would be obvious that he was lying.
"Thanks Crowfur, but I need to save Riverstar. I can't leave until I do that,"

With a bit of hurt, he scratched his father a bit. hitting him , Skywind started to drop a tear from his eye and he backed off “father, we don’t have to fight.....we can ends this” Skywind said knowing that his father was going to lead him to a trap “I know what your planning........father” Skywind said staring at his father