• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
@Captain Cardboard really loving your Ant-Man so far. too accurate lol.

also @killerwolf9980 i know Raiden didn't answer it, but so long as Hex is in this realm, she will be unable to revive after death. not on her own, anyway. once a character is killed, their souls will be taken by Shang Tsung. also, i'd like to ask why you're not using quotations for your character's dialogue?

I had a thought, even though Hex comes from Minecraft dungeons, it is still officially in the same universe as the base game. I will reference the original Minecraft.

comic, the problem is that currently, Hex is in front of the sorcerer, 1) I didn't know I could control him and 2) I don't know him enough to control him. All that to say that you're the key to continuing.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ok so I think I'm gonna just stick with my other two and drop Ajani, I've lost all creative motivation when it comes to writing as him and I think any more posts I try to force out will be lackluster and dull.

comic

Ok so I think I'm gonna just stick with my other two and drop Ajani, I've lost all creative motivation when it comes to writing as him and I think any more posts I try to force out will be lackluster and dull.
well this puts a cog in things- but i know how to solve it quite easily. we'll delegate Ajani toward a background character until further notice in that case.

comic

Comic, Anivia is currently scouting so can I have a basic lay of the land
I described the island in a previous post. What Shang Tsung is talking about is probably sending an assassin against Anivia if she gets too near a place he deems her to be unworthy of being near.