• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open MMORPG RP Idea (Discussion/Sign Up)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Well, I planned for a town crier to show up in Larcos Town to announce that a rare boss, the Two Horned Dragon, had reappeared. I was hoping that just the sound of a lower-leveled rare boss that dropped rare loot and treasure might be enough for people to join together.
I mean everyone would jump on that hoping to get some rare or super rare gear.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Finally. I have done it. I hope it’s good enough.

Name: Tuco Corbeau
Appearance: At around 5’10” with an ok build and fair skin, Tuco has brown eyes and long brown hair that is long enough to cover his mouth, tucked under a black beanie. He wears a red shirt, a green sweatshirt wrapped around his waist, and grey sweatpants.
Personality: Despite looking sleep deprived and doesn’t show that much emotion sometimes, Tuco is overall a sweet and friendly kid that’s helpful to others. When it comes to competitive Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, however, he gets all serious and refuses to speak when in a match.
History: Since he was a kid, Tuco had some sort of relationship with electronics and video games (mostly Nintendo consoles, but there were some other companies he liked). For about a year or so, he would get home from school, finish his homework, and would either play video games or make machines like small robots or something of the sort. As of now, he wants to aim for becoming an electronic engineer or join an E-Sports team for SSBU, since he enjoys playing it competitively and joins nearby tournaments.

In-Game Character
Username: Ekoz (pronounced “Echoes”)
Race: Kenku
"Class": Ranger (from my knowledge, most Kenkus are thieves due to their greed, but whatever)
Appearance: Ekoz is a 5 foot crow that has red eyes and small crack that goes down its beak. Instead of wings, his species has clawed hands. He is also 14 years old (Kenkus mature at around 12 and live up to 60)
Any personality differences from player?: Not really. Most of it is still the same. But he is a bit greedy.
Weapons:
Lvl 3 Poison Bow: A bow made of hard but bendable wood with a purple skull and purple swirls engraved into it. The string of the bow can make any normal arrow turn into a poison tipped one when drawn back, making it able to deal both regular and passive poison damage. The passive damage will get stronger overtime (doubles each turn). Upgraded in strength and accuracy. Comes with a quiver of 30 arrows (can be upgraded to 40 arrows (max amount) later on if possible. If not, then 30 is the max)

Lvl 3 Sickle: Just a normal steel sickle. Throwable. Upgraded in attack and speed

Hookshot (design: Ocarina of Time 3d): A rare special item that let’s the user both grab the target from a distance to draw them in, and to use for easier transportation.
Armor:
Lvl 3 camouflage robe: Boosted stealth and agility

Lvl 3 Leather tunic: Boosted defense and agility

Hookshot: No armor bonus

One-Shot Items:
Pecha Berry x5
Health Potion x5

Other: His race is incapable of speaking. To trade off for that, they are able to perfectly mimic any noise. They are also able to understand common language, but not speak it (see first sentence for reason). Just a heads up if that’s ok with you.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Finally. I have done it. I hope it’s good enough.

Name: Tuco Corbeau
Appearance: At around 5’10” with an ok build and fair skin, Tuco has brown eyes and long brown hair that is long enough to cover his mouth, tucked under a black beanie. He wears a red shirt, a green sweatshirt wrapped around his waist, and grey sweatpants.
Personality: Despite looking sleep deprived and doesn’t show that much emotion sometimes, Tuco is overall a sweet and friendly kid that’s helpful to others. When it comes to competitive Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, however, he gets all serious and refuses to speak when in a match.
History: Since he was a kid, Tuco had some sort of relationship with electronics and video games (mostly Nintendo consoles, but there were some other companies he liked). For about a year or so, he would get home from school, finish his homework, and would either play video games or make machines like small robots or something of the sort. As of now, he wants to aim for becoming an electronic engineer or join an E-Sports team for SSBU, since he enjoys playing it competitively and joins nearby tournaments.

In-Game Character
Username: Ekoz (pronounced “Echoes”)
Race: Kenku
"Class": Ranger (from my knowledge, most Kenkus are thieves due to their greed, but whatever)
Appearance: Ekoz is a 5 foot crow that has red eyes and small crack that goes down its beak. Instead of wings, his species has clawed hands. He is also 14 years old (Kenkus mature at around 12 and live up to 60)
Any personality differences from player?: Not really. Most of it is still the same. But he is a bit greedy.
Weapons:
Lvl 3 Poison Bow: A bow made of hard but bendable wood with a purple skull and purple swirls engraved into it. The string of the bow can make any normal arrow turn into a poison tipped one when drawn back, making it able to deal both regular and passive poison damage. The passive damage will get stronger overtime (doubles each turn). Upgraded in strength and accuracy. Comes with a quiver of 30 arrows (can be upgraded to 40 arrows (max amount) later on if possible. If not, then 30 is the max)

Lvl 3 Sickle: Just a normal steel sickle. Throwable. Upgraded in attack and speed

Hookshot (design: Ocarina of Time 3d): A rare special item that let’s the user both grab the target from a distance to draw them in, and to use for easier transportation.
Armor:
Lvl 3 camouflage robe: Boosted stealth and agility

Lvl 3 Leather tunic: Boosted defense and agility

Hookshot: No armor bonus

One-Shot Items:
Pecha Berry x5
Health Potion x5

Other: His race is incapable of speaking. To trade off for that, they are able to perfectly mimic any noise. They are also able to understand common language, but not speak it (see first sentence for reason). Just a heads up if that’s ok with you.
I can't imagine speaking to your character without struggling to be honest.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Are you still accepting?
Name:
Ren Lightwood
Appearance: 6'8", quite skinny, brown hair, blue eyes. Wears black tracksuit pants and a white hoodie.
Personality: Calm and well mannered, pretty layed back and kind. He will help when needed.

In-Game Character
Username: Wicket Farborn
Race: Nekomata
"Class": Assassin
Appearance: 6'2", athletically built, white hair, yellow eyes, white cat ears and tail. Wears black trousers and shirt, red leather boots and gloves and a long black and red hooded overcoat.
Any personailty differences from player?: In game he is quite the kleptomaniac, but is still layed back and kind. He tends to only do something if he's getting paid.
Weapons: Dual Ebony Daggers: LV 3: Enhanced damage from stealth attacks
Dual Desert Eagles: LV 3: Enhanced accuracy
Sage Arts: LV 4: Healing spell: LV 3, Damage spell: LV 1 and Erase Presence: LV 4 (essentially people don't notice him)
Armor: Leather boots: LV 3: Muffles footsteps
Leather gloves: LV 3: enhance pickpocketing
Long black and red overcoat: LV 4: enhance sage arts
One-Shot Items: MP potions, Health potions and CoD Ray Gun
Companion: Arsene (The Persona) (I will remove this if not ok)