• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS MM's Battle Tower Team

The title explains it. This team is used specifically for the Diamond/Pearl Battle Tower for Multi-Battles (I link with my sister, she brings two, I bring two). So far ir has reached a 28 win straight but then was anihilated on the 29th battle.
Breeding/egg moves/pre evo moves are not an option except for the Mismagius replacement.
I would like a) advice on changing movesets to help defend each Pokemon against their weakness(es), b) a possible replacement for Mismagius, and c) better held items. Thanks in advance for the help. (Oh, and I have read Plapti's "how to" for a competitive team)
Also, is this team considered in-game or competitive?
Let's get started!

My two Pokemon are:

Lucario M (Issues with fightings...)
Nature: Modest (+Sp. A, -A)
Item: Choice Specs or Wise Glasses
Aura Sphere
Flash Cannon
Psychic
Dark Pulse

and

Garchomp F
Nature: Bashful (no affect)
Item: Muscle Band or Wide Lens
Dragon Rush
Earthquake
Fire Fang
Brick Break

My sister's Pokemon are:

Dragonite M (Lucario and Dragonite have oppisite weaknesses/resitances)
Nature: Naughty (+A, -Sp. D?)
Item: Muscle Band or Wide Lens
Dragon Claw
Wing Attack
Aqua Tail
ThunderPunch

and

She hardly ever gets used but, just in case, I'd like something else that can better defend Dragonite and possibly Levitate/resist Ground attacks.
Mismagius F
Nature: Modest (+Sp. A, -A)
Item: Wise Glasses
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Toxic
*coughcoughfillercough*

Help would be appreciated..unless you mean to only say: "Wow, ur team is teh awesome! ;D"

It would be a mix. The attacks and moves with EVs are needed to get far, but the actual battling and stuff isn't.

On Lucario, how about Dragon Pulse instead of Flash Cannon? Aura Sphere hits what Flash Cannon hits, but with a never miss accuracy. Water Pulse can hit Fire-Types as well and is a Plus.

I think Dragon Claw may work better instead of Dragon Rush because of its iffy accuracy, but the power difference is there.

Aerial Ace is usually better than Wing Attack and Waterfall has better accuracy and PP, but Aqua Tail has the power.

Otherwise, it's very solid. Nice job, only thing is that I usually like having a Pokemon that ca take a hit, but that's just me. You make very balanced teams.

Okay:

Lucario
Aura Sphere
Water Pulse
Psychic
Dark Pulse

Garchomp
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Fire Fang
Brick Break

Dragonite...not my Pokemon, but
Dragon Claw
Aerial Ace
Aqua Tail (Wide Lens helps, his attack is high enough to do without a helper-item, Muscle Band, etc.)
ThunderPunch

I recently captured a Cresselia. Would she be a decent replacement, especially considering she has good defensive stats and Levitate? And is it better to start with your defensive Pokemon or switch it in to take hits?

Cresselia F
Nature: Docile (no affect)
Item: ?
Psychic
Calm Mind
Toxic/Thunder Wave/Will-o-wisp (can they learn those?)
Double Team
Both her Defense stats are 145-6, her Sp. A is 105 (w/ some vitamins ;))

Yes..it can learn Thunder Wave through TM. Cresselia is a very nice addition. Leftovers would be a nice item to use with Cresselia's Defense stats.