• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Monster Hunter RP

Instead of spending an hour to make the introduction to the RP discussion, I want to know if anybody would be interested in a monster Hunter role-play, I'm doing this because last time I tried to make a MH RP nobody joined...so this time I'm going to see if that's what people would like then make the discussion/signups

And on top of that, if you are interested and have an idea for a premise feel free to tell me

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
See the problem with Monster Hunter RP's is that it's really hard to make a story that isn't just "Oh no big scary Elder Dragon is coming to attack the town." And on top of that, if everyone is trying to control the monster it becomes a mess.

If you can come up with ways to solve both of those problems, I would be happy to join. But otherwise...

Well for one that was partly why I asked if people had any idea for a a story, but for what I'm thinking.... Of course the end will most likely have us fighting an elder dragon of some sort, but will have some changes to story, such as that evil scientist who made the EX monsters in MHStories..or some anti guild who captures monsters so he can force them to attack villages. (If I think if of anything else I'll edit it in)

And second, large monsters will have a rotation for who controls them, with some exceptions, as is some of the quests we do