• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Moon's Order: Sverton, Dwayna, Jason, Benjamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
dissidiarpmap2.png

The first team of the Moon's Order finds themselves on the westen edge of the continent, at a cliff overlooking the thrashing waves. The grass is short, green yet brittle, and nothing but the sea crashing into the land can be heard. The sky is bleak, grey clouds that threaten to open and pour down as the sun is well on its way out of the sky. There is an occasional light breeze, but otherwise the air is still.

Sverton perched himself on an outcropping on the far-western cliff below his feet. The waves lapping at the sheer rock face below, its lapping creating a gentle sound far below that echoed upwards, and provided the only sound to him. Behind him, the grass spread out over the land behind him. It was green, but it was brittle, as if it would shatter if someone were to tread upon it. The heavens above him were blanketed by thick grey clouds, which threatened to break and let their rain pour forth and consume the evening air.

Sverton looked out to the endless ocean ahead, wondering what was on the other side. When he first came here, he was told that he would remain on this island, or rather a region of several islands, as a champion to defeat the enemies of his patron. He wasn’t sure what that all meant, other than he had only one way off this land, and it wasn’t a boat. Sverton was apprehensive about being used as a pawn like this; he wasn’t sure what to make of being plucked from his own life… a life that was also plucked from him, to keep that from distracting him from his mission. However, they failed to pluck one very important thing from his own life: his own agenda.

Sverton remembers a few shards of his childhood, the same memories an adult like him would have looking back at the past, but after his 14th birthday, it was mostly blank. He’s certain that something happened on that day, something that was the first step to his growth into the man he was now. He remembers training, training for something coming. And then he remembers wandering the world, searching for something… searching for someone. Yes, someone dangerous, that needs to be terminated. He searched for this person for a long time, but never even got a clue to his whereabouts. Here though… he felt that perhaps an answer lied here, on this battlefield. Could the one he has searched so long for be here too? If he had even a chance to find what he was looking for, then he had all the reason he needed to fight.

Sverton undid a clasp at his neck and allowed his black robes to fall away, exposing the strange creature he was underneath. He had an appearance that would remind one of a tall humanoid metal construct. He had ornate bronze boots that fit so snugly with his almost stick-like legs that they could even be his feet themselves. A scarlet red robe covered much of his chest, abdomen, and part of his legs, leaving the question of what could be underneath forever ambiguous. Short, metal bat-like wings protruded from his back, too small to do anything but flutter as he walked. His arms were mostly plated with the same armor as his shoes, but ended in hands that were so rough that they almost looked scaly, a side-effect of his combative trade. Whatever his head looked like, who could tell? As it was hidden from the world by an ornate helmet that resembled a Medieval Knight’s helm with eye sockets that sometimes flickered purple, proving that he did indeed look out at the from within his shell of bronze armor. Sverton knew that the other fighters here, friend and foe, came from places where people like his didn’t even exist, so there was little point in trying to hide his true form. If anything, being so unusual, monstrous even, to his opponents would be an advantage.

Sverton cocked his head and heard the sound of footsteps breaking the grass behind him as they tread. He turned around, and lowered his head glaringly, realizing that he wasn’t alone anymore.

(one down, time to do the next one)

Benjamin let out a huge sigh of relief as he finally finished his trek up the enormous hill that would be his starting point. The young scientist usually flew around everywhere with the assistance of the dark brown jetpack on his back. As a result, hiking inflicted a lot of exhaustion on his body.

Seeking a quick nap, Benjamin decided to spread his long white lab coat over a flat rock nearby him, unload his heavy brown jetpack on top of the same rock, and lay down on the healthy-looking grass. As he kneeled down to rest, Ben suddenly felt a sharp pain in the palms of his hands, and he quickly jerked his arms away to escape the pain. It was then that the adventurer realized the grass here was sharp and brittle.

"Darn it," Ben muttered under his breath, "I can't even enjoy a catnap?" With his short rest canceled, Ben concluded that the best course of action would be to re-equip himself, in case of an enemy attack. Ben carefully tossed the jetpack aside and peeled his dirtied lab coat off the surface of the rock. As he pulled the white coat over his plain blue T-shirt, Ben could not help but think about why he was here in the first place.

As Ben looked up into the gray sky decorated with numerous storm clouds, he knew that he was here for one reason and one reason only: to save his beast friend, Yushako.

"Don't worry, Ko," Ben quietly stated, "I will find you. It's just going to take some time." The youthful man took a deep breath, pushed himself up, adjusted his rectangular glasses, and took a look around. As he did, he finally noticed another being standing near the edge of the cliff. He wore broze boots and a red robe that covered his chest. Short, metallic wings jutted out from the unusual creature's back, and a knightly masked covered the face of the mysterious figure. The only visible feature of his face was a pair of intense eyes. Eyes that seemed to be staring at Ben!

Wh-who is this guy? Ben panicked in his mind, Has he been standing there the entire time? Shocked by the discovery of his lack of solitude, Ben could stand there and hope that this being was on his side. After a brief moment of silence, Benjamin extended his arm and introduced himself.

"H-hi," the nervous youth stuttered, "my name is Benjamin Jackson, but you can call me Ben if you want."

OOC: It's been a while since I've posted in an RP, but hopefully I'm not too rusty...

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Heavy footed steps made their way up the hill, a heavy heart traveling with them. Dwayna had been taken here against her will, away from the home that she watched over, and what was more was that one of her most loved ones had been taken from her. She could feel the loss of him weighing down on her, and the fate of her world in her absence left her worried for the lives of her people.

Dwayna took a deep breath, letting it join the light winds that plays with her dark brown locks of hair. Terrater would survive without her, as it always did when she left. This time was just a little bit unexpected, and she would probably have to do some explaining when... if... she returned. That was the worry most pressing on her mind, that she would never be able to return, and especially not without Edward. He had also been brought into this, a captive against his will to the forces that had brought her her, because of something she apparently owed and sorely wished to repay.

Luckily, Dwayna had not been brought here unprepared for conflict, a full outfit of silvery armor surrounding her body elegantly. Intricate emerald patterns weaved themselves up and own the metal, the same color of the dragon wings that now curled themselves at her sides. Only her left arm and right leg seemed out of place, seemingly covered in a different kind of metal, but if one were to look closer they would see that the limbs were in fact attached to her person in place of the originals. She also had a shield and her longsword, Eternity, with lines that pulsed with the green light of her spirit in a pattern similar to that of a heartbeat.

An emerald and silver scaled tail bounced lightly with her steps, the edges of draconic ears peeking out from beneath her hair. The illusions that kept her looking human were gone entirely, leaving her to look like she was born to be - part dragon. Her emerald eyes flicked upwards, the cat-like slits for pupils peering up the hill that she was currently climbing. A soft sigh escaped her lips as Dwayna realized she could have saved some time by flying to the top, and that there was no point trying to postpone the inevitable by revealing her true self to whomever was waiting for her.

With a great beating of wings, she lifted herself from her current position, the weight of the armor not bothering her in the least. Dwayna flew up the rest of the way, her eyes looking down to see two others already there, one human in appearance and the other -

For a moment, her breath stilled, the metallic form evoking strong memories of Edward. But of course, it was never that easy, and disappointment settled back in when she realized it was not him. Dwayna muttered a curse in Draconic, fanning her wings out to descend and gently touch the ground below. Her eyes glittered with a silver light, as did the small emerald soulgem that rested in her neck, the dragonfire within her rising in aggression.

"Who are you?" she questioned to the both of them, her tone dark and serious. "State your intentions."

Sverton tilted his head back up as the person… human? Sverton wasn’t sure: although people like the one before him lived in Sverton’s world, they had a different name. And the collective term for all the sentient tribes that lived in his world as Human. Sverton would normally class him as one of one of the peace-loving farmer tribe of his home world, Sverton decided to just call him human until he was more sure. Sverton then noticed the view behind the person, and spotted a form drawing in from further down the path that carved its way up the cliff. If Sverton thought he was an unusual form to others, then the joke was on him as a dragon in body armor flew up the steep climb towards them.

“I suggest you point that hand in the right direction, because we have more company.” Sverton said, pointing his finger in the direction of the dragon, to alert Ben to the oncoming creature. Sverton used his other hand for a slightly different purpose. He opened his palm wide and concentrated. Rapidly, a circle of yellow light formed and hovered over his palm; an emblem of a lightning bolt taking shape in the ring. He held it in though, instead of releasing the thunder energy that was stored within it. He watched as the dragon came close towards them, only ten feet away from where Sverton himself was, and then landed on the ground again. What happened next was also unexpected for Sverton.

“Who are you?” the dragon demanded, a calm yet dark tone lying in her voice, “State your intentions.” Sverton paused before he replied, this dragon wasn’t nearly as large as the ones he was more familiar with, but being able to speak was definitely something to give her points for. Sverton was ready to attack it if he had to, but if they were on the same side… there was only one way to find out.

“You can call me Sverton. I am a wandering mage, brought here to fight against the enemies Sem; the one that brought me here.” Sverton explained, “However… I should ask you two the same thing.” Sverton brought up the hand with the spell ring and pointed it first at the dragon, and then at Benjamin, then back to the dragon, clearly marking his intentions if he didn’t like what they said. “What is your name dragon? And why are you here? And I’ll ask you the same question, Benjamin was it?”

Ben could barely stand as he awaited the masked being's response. Finally, after a few akward moments of silence, the mysterious figure spoke. "I suggest you point your hand in the right direction," the knight-clad figure warned as he pointed towards behind Ben, "because we have more company."

Ben quickly turned his head in the direction the knightly character's direction. Sure enough, there was a dragon-like creature zooming directly towards them. Without warning, a strong gust a wind blew in Ben's direction. The young scientist could barely hold his ground as the powerful wings of the
emerald-colored dragon fiercely beat to slow its descent.

After the gust subsided, the armor-clad reptilian took almost no time to question Ben and his "companion." "Who are you?" she interrogated with a dark and serious tone. "State your intentions."

Before Ben even had a chance to recover, the mysterious being standing near the cliff swiftly responded to the dragon's question. "You can call me Sverton," he affirmed. He proceeded to explain that he had come to fight for Sem, who had brought him here.

Not that Ben was paying attention. He was too busy trying to assess his current situation. Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place, Ben thought to himself. What do I do? Unless I act fast, these guys are going to kill me. Trying to formulate a plan, Ben focused his gaze on his bakpack, which was still sitting next to the nearby rock. Should I run for my gear? No! I would probably be dead before I got to it!

As the unarmed researcher was considering other options, he overheard the masked creature say something about fighting for Sem. Sem! Ben repeated in his head. That's who I'm here to fight for! As the human made the realization, he could just make out Sverton questioning him.

"As I said before," Ben began to explain as he turned his attention back towards Sverton, "my name is Benjamin Jackson, or Ben for short. Like you, I have come here to fight for Sem." Ben turned his head back towards the winged reptilian. He could only hope that, she too, was on his side

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Dragon. The almost accurate accusation rang through his voice, at which she huffed slightly. The only human features of her that were actually shown from underneath this suit of armor was her body shape and most of her face, save the draconic ears. Dwayna supposed it was a reasonable thing to call her, as it was as much a part of her lineage as her human side was.

Sem. The name rung through her mind and seemed to trigger a memory, hers but not hers at the same time. This being called Sem was the one who had summoned her here to fight for him, and by proxy, the only one she had to blame for being here as well as the loss of Edward. Dwayna lowered her sword and let out a heavy sigh, the air misting up a bit at her hot breath, almost typical of someone who might have dragon lineage.

"I have been brought here to fight for Sem as well," she said to the mage, keeping her eyes on him since he was currently the one most threatening. "You may call me Dwayna. Well met, Sverton and Ben, as it seems we will be allies in this... conflict." Her mouth formed into a bitter line, the memories of the recent war upon her world still haunting her to some effect. Even though it had ended in victory for her people, it had still come at great cost, including the replacement of the now metal limbs that stood apart from her armor.

"I have been brought here to... reclaim what was lost," she supplied cryptically. "I assume you have similar reasons for being here as well. Do you know if anyone else is to join us?"

(What exactly do you look like Dwayna? Because I'm getting mixed signals, I don't have a clue about whether you're quadrapedal or bipedal)

Sverton listened intently, and smiled as he learned that they were both on the same side as he was.

“If we’re all on the same side… then there’s no need for violence amongst each other.” Sverton assured, curling his fist over the magic ring to silence the magic before it was even cast. Sverton looked up at the dragon woman and saw her much more clearly. From the way she flew, it reminded him of a smaller version of the massive dragons that he was more familiar with. This one however, was much different: it was more humanoid. Her shape, her face, they all showed humanistic traits. What did that make her then, a mutated creature or a natural hybrid? He certainly had questions to ask her, but they would all have to wait.

“And others you ask? I am as blind to that as you are on that matter. I do know that a storm is about to break.” Sverton pointed upwards toward the thick clouds, dark grey and ready to burst, “so we should get moving, find some sort of shelter at the least. I don’t know about you,” referring to Dwayna, “but the dragon-kind I know mixes badly with storms.”

(Insert short-post rage here)

Ben listened carefully to Dwayna's explanation and released a deep breath of relief. Knowing that both of these potent looking beings were on his side allowed him to relax a little.

Now that his mind was more clear, the brown-haired human could analyze Dwayna a little more closely. She was definately reptilian in appearence, but she was more humanoid than any lizard he had seen. Morever, her left arm and right leg had been replaced with machinery, most likely the result of some battle. Her substituted body parts weren't the only metal on her, however. The dragon-human hybrid also wore armor that covered most of her green-scaled body. Overall, Dwayna was a fascinating creature.

Ben shifted his attention to Dwayna as she continued speaking. "I have been brought here to... reclaim what was lost," she explained with a hint of sadness in her voice. "I assume you have similar reasons for being here as well. Do you know if anyone else is to join us?"

"if we're all on the same side... then there's need for violence amognst each other," Sverton analyzed as he deactivated the power of his ring. "And others you ask? I'm as blind as you are on that matter. I do know that storm is about to break." As Sverton said this, he pointed up towards the sky to point out the dark storm clouds swirling against the grey sky. "So we should get moving, find some sort of shelter at the least."

"I don't know about you," Sverton continued, his speech now targeted towards Dwayna, "but the drogon-kind I know mixes badly with storms." Listening to Sverton's conclusion, Ben casually stepped towards his backpack, swung his pack over his pack and began to head downhill. Before doing so, Ben alerted his comrades about his destination.

"If we're going to take cover from the oncoming storm, I suggest we start by heading downhill," Ben explained. "After all, lightning is usually attracted to objects closest to the sky."

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
It seemed that they knew about as much as Dwayna did in being here, which made her sigh softly in disappointment. Obviously they weren't the only ones here, as they had been brought to fight with the opposing force to the Moon Order. How large the other army was or how large their own army was seemed to be information that none of them knew as of yet. For all she knew, they were the only soldiers in Sem's army, and they were brought to fight insurmountable foes. Just like the old war, she thought sadly, a shiver running down her spine in hopes that those thoughts were just speculation and far from the truth.

"... I don’t know about you,” said Sverton to her, “but the dragon-kind I know mixes badly with storms.” Dwayna knew from experience that many types of dragon existed in the multiverse, so his dragons were likely also different creatures.

"My kindred are not as easily bothered by storms," replied Dwayna, a hint of amusement in her voice as she cheered up slightly. "Especially those attuned with the storms. However, I would be glad for some shelter, as I am not one so attuned." In truth, she had access to all of the five elements, but like her father and grandmother before her she was most attuned to Spirit.

"If we're going to take cover from the oncoming storm, I suggest we start by heading downhill," said the one named Ben. "After all, lightning is usually attracted to objects closest to the sky."

"Glad to know that physics still work here, then," Dwayna said, again humorously. "I agree that we should at least move further down the cliff, lest those of us wearing metal become lightning rods." With a fanged smirk, she turned on her heel to start making her way back down the hill.

Tailon

Gryffindork
A dragon, some form of non-organic being, and a human had just began to move down the hill on which each had arrived when a man began descending from the sky, apparently of his own power. This man was Jason, and he wore a slightly long black jacket, which flowed in the wind as he flew. The man came to a stop in front of the dragon woman, landing on his own two feet.

Jason looked over each of his new comrades, looking mildly irate at the entire situation. His stern face seemed hardened by the short, pitch black hair above it.
The man cracked his knuckles as he spoke to them, "So, I've been put to work with you three, it would seem. A dragon, some form of robot, and another human; certainly a workable group. My name is Jason, and it seems we'll be working together for the remainder of this little venture, so you may as well introduce yourselves as we move."

Sverton couldn’t help but pause for a moment upon hearing Dwayna’s comment, realizing that she was referring to him. She did have a point, being a walking suit of armor does have its downsides. If his physiology allowed it, he would have been smiling. He liked this one.

Sverton looked up and saw a third person appear. Although he looked human in appearance, similar to Benjamin, this one had a much different posture and aura. Also, he was hovering in the air on absolutely nothing at all.

"So, I've been put to work with you three, it would seem. A dragon, some form of robot, and another human: certainly a workable group.” The man announced as he landed himself in front of them. His most notable characteristics were his black jacket, his matching hair, and the stern look he gave each and every single thing he laid his eyes upon, harshly judging each thing within his mind. “My name is Jason, and it seems we'll be working together for the remainder of this little venture, so you may as well introduce yourselves as we move." Sverton continued to walk silently, passing between Dwayna and Benjamin until he was right next to Jason, the two of them facing opposite directions. Sverton paused, then turned slightly towards Jason.

“I know that my looks are deceiving, but I am no less of a human than you are, perhaps not in body, but in mind.” Sverton explained, “And a robot would happily accept your comment as stating a rather obvious fact. A human however, would be insulted.” Sverton began to lead the way down the hill, without another word. He didn’t even say his name.

They travelled westwards, treading with almost no words across the barren grasslands. The grass underneath them shattered with every step. The clouds hid the night sky and occasionally thundered, warning them of the impending storm that threatened to break. And at last, with a flash of lightning high above them, it did. The rain began to drizzle, splashing them gently with tiny needles. And then it began to rain harder. Thicker, heavier drops joined the tiny needles in pelting the grass and those that tread upon it, and it showed no signs of slowing down. As Sverton came to realize this, their luck changed, and so did the earth in the distance. The grass became thicker, tangled, and sparse, as if something just pulled the grass from the earth. Then, almost suddenly, a forest of trees began to appear around them. Tall trees over fifty meters high tightly packed together. Their trunks were snaked with vines and other forms of flora, and their tops were peaked with umbrella leaves and branches, forming a thick blanket that held the rain from pouring onto the jungle below.

“Looks like we’re heading for a rainforest,” Sverton pointed out the obvious, stopping for a moment to shake some water out of the kinks in his joints. “We might be able to get some shelter from this rain inside, it’s only going to get worse out here.”

(a little later than I hoped, but I had complications over the last few days)

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
(OOC: As most of you know, I've had my baby, so I might not be able to post as often, but I will do m best to keep on track.
Oh and Dwayna is bipedal. I would have made it more obvious if she were a quadruped.)

BIC:

Dwayna started slightly when the strange man descended from the sky, supposedly to be another companion in their endeavors. He introduced himself as Jason, his attitude one that made her purse her lips slightly. It was awfully insensitive of him to refer to them specifically by the species they most seemed accustomed to.

“I know that my looks are deceiving, but I am no less of a human than you are, perhaps not in body, but in mind.” Sverton explained, “And a robot would happily accept your comment as stating a rather obvious fact. A human however, would be insulted.” He began to lead the way down the hill, without another word, which was a sign that he agreed with Dwayna in some way. She smiled a little despite herself, but her lips didn't stay upturned for long, her bitter neutrality setting back in.

As the traveled the storm finally broke and they were caught in the rain. Dwayna had fought in far worse weather, and she actually found the rain pouring around her face refreshing in a way. It at least hid her tears from the others, which they might have taken as a sign of weakness had they known. She had lost so much, and to lose the one she loved the most...

Dwayna found herself looking at Sverton frequently, especially when thinking about her loved one. Edward was a machine of a man himself, without programmed emotion, seemingly not unlike the being before her. The fact that a purple glimmer came from his helmet didn't help matters any, as purple was his color as well, of mind and Spirit. Would Edward forgive her, if in a moment of weakness, she went to this being? He would, she thought to herself, he always would.

“Looks like we’re heading for a rainforest,” Sverton pointed out the obvious, the canopy of trees staring them all in the face. “We might be able to get some shelter from this rain inside, it’s only going to get worse out here.”

"Agreed," Dwayna replied, "Let us find a safe place and prepare for the evening." A vigilant tone to her voice, her pupils narrowed to slits in her eyes, her predatory instincts kicking into drive as she prepared for whatever might beset them in the evening.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
OOC: Just letting you guys know that your group and this group are now in this same rainforest.

Yoshi Edit: I've informed one of the members to tell me if the group meet. It will be dealt with then.

"I agree that we should at least move further down the cliff, lest those of us wearing metal become lightning rods."

As Ben continued his descent down the steep hill before him, he could not help but overhear Dwayna's observation and smirk. The youthful researcher paused for a moment and looked over his shoulder to see Sverton's reaction.

The masked mage seemed to be more concerned about something amongst the clouds, however, for he was staring upward at the dark sky. Ben focused his gaze in the same direction to find the object at which Sverton was staring. At first, all the scientist saw was gray storm clouds swirling against the dark sky. Upon closer inspection, however, Benjamin could spot a tiny speck cutting through the air far above them. The distant speck flew towards Benjamin and his companions, stopped for a brief moment, then began to descend. As it did, Ben could begin to see the speck's true form.

The new figure appeared to be a male human. He wore a long, black jacket, had dark-colored hair, and bore a stern expression on his face. The most distinct quality of this "human" was his ability to fly without the assistance of a flying mechanism - such as a jetpack.

As the humanoid figure finally landed in front of Dwayna, he quickly examined Ben and his companions. "So, I've been put to work with you three, it would seem," the cold-looking being finally said. "A dragon, some form of robot, and another human; certainly a workable group. My name is Jason, and it seems we'll be working together for the remainder of this little venture, so you may as well introduce yourselves as we move."

A robot? Benjamin questioned to himself. Does he mean Sverton? Ben's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of metal clanking against the hard ground. The brown-haired human turned his head back towards Sverton and watched as the heavily armored being advanced down the bluff. He moved passed Dwayna and Benjamin and stopped when he was standing next to Jason.

“I know that my looks are deceiving, but I am no less of a human than you are, perhaps not in body, but in mind,” Sverton began to correct. "And a robot would happily accept your comment as stating a rather obvious fact. A human however, would be insulted." With that statement, Sverton continued his march down the hill.

Seeing the opportunity, Ben opened his mouth to introduce himself. Unfortunately, he was cut off by a drop of water splashing unto his nose. The crackling of thunder in the background was the signal for the slight drizzle to evolve into a heavy rainstorm and for the rest of the group to seek shelter.

As the band of cohorts trekked across a flooded field, Ben could make out a large gathering of foliage not too far from their position.“Looks like we’re heading for a rainforest,” Sverton stated, pointing out the canopy of trees to the rest of the foursome. "We might be able to get some shelter from this rain inside, it’s only going to get worse out here.”

"Agreed," Dwayna responded to Sverton's suggestion. "Let us find a safe place and prepare for the evening."

"That sounds like a good idea to me," Ben agreed to Sverton's statement. "Right now, I'll do anything to get out of this rain."

The soaked individuals shifted their direction towards the rain forest and entered the dark, moist woodland. Within the forest, enormously tall tress trunks stretched towards the sky only to be cut off by a wall of entangled tree branches and lively, green leaves. The sounds of invisible wildlife chirped, croaked, and whistled all around them. The soil at the warriors' feet was surprisingly devoid of grass and overrun by bountiful roots.

"Well, I suppose we should set up camp," Benjamin stated to his companions. "I'll go grab some firewood, if that's okay with you three."

Status
Not open for further replies.