• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Movie 11 (Definite Spoilers)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
With the latest website/trailer update, it's about time we started a designated discussion for it. So far they've given us the standard two temp movie posters (see attachments). You can also see the new evil buffering trailer HERE. (God I hate buffering >>)

As previously revealed, the temp name for the movie at the moment is "Giratina & The Bouquet of the Sky!", but the majority of people are betting on Shaymin being tacked on the end as usual.

If so... this will be one messed up movie. Giratina, Regigigas, Dialga, Palkia, AND Shaymin? ... I'm getting much more interested in seeing this now.

So, predictions? Comments? Curses?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Considering Giratina is related to Dialga and Palkia in that it's the same sort of entity for the Netherworld as Dialga is for Time and Palkia is for Space -and given that Arceus is related to Dialga and Palkia in being their sort of 'superior' - it seems rather possible to me that all three D/P movies will have the two Pokemon in them - possibly as a recurring storyline until the climax of next year's Arceus film...

I do really wonder what the hell this movie's going to actually be about though... With Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Shaymin and Regigigas ALL involved, it makes for one confusing lineup.

The line up is indeed perplexing Dr.Oak. I'm hoping it's not going to be one of those movies when the theme is how we shouldn't fight, but it can't be worse then Pokemon and the Temple of the Sea, no clue of the moral except for maybe how we should respect each other, and the plot sucked >>. Anyways, I think the plot will be something like: All the Legendarys mentioned above will come and start beating the living crap out of each other because the balance is screwed up or it's a 1000 year event.. If this movie has Shaymin in it, then Ash and Co. have to somehow summon Shaymin to quell the fighting which will be something farily difficult, and then there will be some sort of plot twist, like Shaymin gets hurt and Ash has to go find a Lum Berry or something. Then, at the last minute, Shaymin will summon hundreds of flowers that spread peace and clarity, or something like that, ad all the Pokemon disappear and peace is restored. If it doesn't include Shaymin, then Ash and Co. will probably do something like bring the Adament and Ludustrious Orb together and that will stop the fighting.

This is just a guess on what the plot is going to be like and every bit of it's guess work, I know for sure(well, lets say 99.9%) that is isn't going to be the main plot. What I'm also hoping for is when a random trainer comes along and challanges Ash to a battle while the full version of the theme song play's, I really enjoyed those, but ones things for sure, thiers going to be alot of pokemon battling (and if thier isn't, I'm going to sue the Pokemon company).

Ah, yes. Movie 11. I heard of this on Serebii this morning, but it didn't provide a link to the site. So far, looks as if it'll be an awesome movie. And I believe I know why Giratina could be involved. This isn't very complex, but I believe it makes some sense.

Theory: Now if you wanted Giratina on D/P, you had to read a book to bring out Spring Path. Now I don't know if this is in the book or not, but somewhere, it said that Spring Path twisted the dimension. And what, in real life, to scientists call dimensions? Space and Time. Getting my point? Now I know the movies don't really follow the storyline, but this is my theory.

Make sense?
*end theory*

As for Regigigas and, maybe, Shaymin? I have absolutely NO clue whatsoever. :D

AL has Tried!

AL EDIT: Um, anyone see how Giratina takes up most of the posters and stuff? I bet it has a HUGE roll if he's that big!

Am I the only one who thinks that a Gen V Pokemon might be appearing in this movie? I mean, for every generation (except the first), "Next-Gen" Pokemon didn't make any appearances until the second movie of the current generation.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
They only reveal new Pokemon once all the Pokemon for that Generation have been revealed. We've still got Arceus to go - they wont be reveaing any other Pokemon until at least the 12th Movie.