• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mutants (Discussion)

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Isak could probably do the spiderman 2099 thing and still keep the fangs, in human form. I don't know to be honest, it's your character

I was thinking it would make sense if Adam tried to help Rin fight Kazuko, considering Adam is a rationable person his human brain will stay in control for the beginning. So during that time period he’s gonna try to take down the bigger threats to the others; Kazuko and himself.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
a janitors worst nightmare, it started with a fight with me and Kazuko now it has escalated to me fight philix and zuzu fighting adam, I wonder how well this will go XD

Adam’s starting to get that’s killing instinct so he trying to end it, instead he might you know, end his life. I decided to have him be the first one to be knocked out, rather this ends bad for him or not.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
@Delzen,

1. as much as I don't like to sound like a stickler, you just autoed me and night into a parking lot

2. Rin is fighting Philix and has left Kazuko.

3. I'm not telling you off, I can be dumber sometimes

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I went offline for half an hour to make a Father’s Day card for my dad, I come back, and I now have zero clue what the heck is going on or what is supposed to happen now. So I’m just gonna wait until this (Schrift’s last discussion post) gets resolved before posting again, just FYI.

In the meantime, I think I’ll go watch Naruto.

D

Deleted member 227971

Can someone update me on what's happened? I've tried reading the RP posts but y'all are moving too fast hfgdsdf

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
I'm fighting Philip, Isak has ran away, Kazuko is on the floor above us, daisy has gone to the roof and everyone I've not mentioned is still in the room where we've been mutated.