• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS My Final team =D

Its NOT for Competetive.

Milotic lv 100
-Modest-

Surf
Recover
Ice Beam
Toxic

Blissey lv 100
-Bold-

Softboiled
T-Wave
Ice Beam ( maybe I'll replace it... )
Stealth Rock

Salamance lv 100
-Modest-

Draco Meteor
Hydro Pump
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower

Weavile lv 100
-Adamant- ( couldn't get a Jolly ;-; )

Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Night Slash
Ice Punch

Leafeon lv 100 @ Life Orb
-Impish- ( made for an defensive Leafeon )

Leaf Blade
Sunny Day
Rest
X-Scissor

Lucario lv 100
-Timid-

Dark Pulse
Dragon Pulse
Aura Sphere
Psychic

Well, theres my team. What I want is:

~Rating
~Items

Thanks =D

Okay, Blissey usually either has Softboiled, T-Bolt, Ice beam and a support option. Seismic Toss seems to be a good option over Ice Beam. Leafeon can also use Wish Passing fairly well along with Protect, so there's an option. X-Scissor can also be replaced by Aerial Ace or Roar. Synthesis can also be used instead of Rest. Shadow Ball is also viable on Lucario if you want to hit Ghosts and Medicahm and Gallade.

As for Items, Flame Orb works well on Milotic. It'll give itself a burn and kick in Marvel Scale. HP lost can be got back with Recover. Leftovers on Blissey. Salamence needs Choice Specs for that set. Weavile can use the Focus Sash to endure a hit Heat Rock over Life Orb because Life Orb chips away at your health. Heat Rock increses the time it's Sunny from 5 to 8. Lucario can use Wise Glasses or Life Orb.

Hope that helped.

Its NOT for Competetive.

Milotic lv 100
-Modest-

Surf
Recover
Ice Beam
Toxic

Blissey lv 100
-Bold-

Softboiled
T-Wave
Ice Beam ( maybe I'll replace it... )
Stealth Rock

Salamance lv 100
-Modest-

Draco Meteor
Hydro Pump
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower

Weavile lv 100
-Adamant- ( couldn't get a Jolly ;-; )

Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Night Slash
Ice Punch

Leafeon lv 100 @ Life Orb
-Impish- ( made for an defensive Leafeon )

Leaf Blade
Sunny Day
Rest
X-Scissor

Lucario lv 100
-Timid-

Dark Pulse
Dragon Pulse
Aura Sphere
Psychic

Well, theres my team. What I want is:

~Rating
~Items

Thanks =D
take out draco meteor from salamence, its not that great of a move. especially if your salamence is a modest nature, draco meteor will just lower the attack. also how do you get a weavile with ice punch? thats awsome! but thats about it your team is pretty cool

On contray to most attacks, Choice Specs Draco Meteor will be great for a hit and run. That's why Dragon Pulse is there. Next best thing and it doesn't lower S.Atk.

You can breed Ice Punch onto a Sneasel and evolve it in the 4th Gen or you can use the Move Tutor in the Battle Frontier to teach Sneasel Ice Punch and Migrate it over.

WOW!!!! This team is amazing you are very well balanced as long as you get the items The winged one said for you to equip your score will be 10 out of 10!!!

Your Teams Rating: 9

who do you breeed sneasel with?
with a buneary who had learnt ice punch through egg move (his father should be a hitmonchan or a medichamp), i think that should work.

I'm sorry but i don't know how to rate your team, i've got a lot to learn before i can see a team's weak spots, tactics, each pokemon's function etc. without playing it. Anyway, it looks great, even if I don't like lucario nor blissey.

What I did to get ice punch was:

I transfered a medeitite from Emerald that knew Ice punch. ( female ) I gave it a heart scale and bred it with a male Buneary. The baby Buneary will have the Ice punch.

Now breed the Buneary ( male ), with a female Sneasel. And BAM. You got a Sneasel with Ice punch.

Also, I'll get started on Salamance and Blissey.

And thanks for the awesome rating Despiro27 ( that is your name right XD )

i think that team is amazin.

ive beaten almost every game.my team is as follows:

Dragonite lv. 100

Groudon lv. 83

Alakazam lv. 75

Gengar lv. 75

Tyrannitar lv. 70

Swampert lv. 85

WHat d'you think?

have you played colliseum?

And yes, I have played that game. =D

Your team is good but I think you should consider using synthesis insead of rest for your leafeon; as it saves getting the sleep status every time you want to heal yourself (although you would need to have sunny day in effect for it to heal a lot of HP).

The sleep status is cure by Leaf Guard on Leafeon if it's sunny at the end of every turn. So Rest is superior to Synthesis. The Heat Rock helps too by increasing the length of time it's sunny.

So it does. Next option is Wish. Drop X-Scissor/Sunny Day for Protect. And Lefties for Heat Rock. Keep X-Scissor if you want to have more coverage. Put Yawn in if you want to foce switches.

Hope that helped.