• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MY HERO ACADEMIA DISSCUSSION!

I feel the placement of Ziru's newest post is a bit, off from a time perspective. It's before I Never's post which indicated she was going to bed yet Ziru has a time skip to the next day. Feel it would be better if Ziru moved it to after I Never's.

Probably not important, but feel the need to make that observation.

We have a record number of students who tied for first place on the Entrance Exam, should we divide them between Class 1-A and Class 1-B to be fair?

Nah, just shove them all in Class 1-A. Nobody cares about Class 1-B.

FYI we should probably organize ahead of time placements and scores for each test so we don't end up with half of us tying for first again LOL

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
^ Good idea
Parker probably wouldn't do super well because his quirk revolves around his eyesight and not physical abilities

James will have mostly average scores considering his quirk doesn't affect his body very much. Mira will more than likely suck unless she can figure out a way to use her ability to her advantage. And Maddox was practically made for these test, but I guess being an idiot will put him in his place XD

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I mean, I love MHA but I don't know how I'd work a character in. You guys seem like you've already past the Entrance Exam and the initial tests.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I mean, I guess. (Feels like a cop-out explanation, but I guess if it's cool with you guys?)

But won't my addition mess up the number of students? We've got an even 12 for the Hero vs. Villain Game, if I add a character that makes it 13.

Inner Me: Stop complaining and just accept the offer! Join darn you!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sounds good. Aizawa and Veno are gonna be like:
Aizawa: You really think you can be a hero?
Veno: Does it look like I'm trying?
Aizawa: You wanna get fricking expelled?
Veno: You can't. Cuz then I'll prove that you don't need to be in U.A. to be a good pro hero. After all, I'm gonna become unstoppable as a hero.
Aizawa: Just shut up and do what you're told.
Veno: *shrugs* What was I doing before?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Sakura Hirabayashi
Personality: Kind-hearted and positive. Can be a bit of an airhead, but sees the best in others and is encouraging. Energetic and always on the move.
Appearance: Has rainbow colored hair, with eyes that constantly shift colors to various colors in the rainbow. Fair skin with a short, scrawny build. Wears a white long sleeved t-shirt that looks like it is a size too big with a yellow hand-drawn smiley face on it. Wears brown shorts and grey tennis shoes.
Dislikes: Meanies
Quirk: Rainbow Burst (Able to generate different beams of different colored energy based on her emotions. Their strength varies based on how Sakura is feeling at the moment and overuse can lead to stamina drain)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Alright, I think I'm gonna wait for everyone to report to the next class and change into hero costumes as an unexpected "new arrival" for them or something.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yo @Not Gyro Zeppeli can like Ron put his hands through humans and can he make his entire body invisible? If so, does that affect clothing? Just asking cuz if he's completely invisible he's nearly untouchable and that's pretty op.

Well he can go through things yes, and anything he is directly touching can be made invisible as well, if he chooses to. It's not that op, seeing as it brings him in a state where he can't attack, but if he were to make his arms invisible then reach through the roof of a building, and then make his fists visible, his hands would appear to come out of the roof.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
So he can go through Ken and stuff? K, but I don't see why he can't attack... he can punch the things while he's invisible right? Or can he just go through them? If that's the case he's not op as I thought, but then how will he be able to go offensive with using his quirk?

His quirk isn't offensive, it's not even invisibility. He calls it that for simplicity, but it's really dissapear in general in a dimensional sense. He doesn't exist when he's fully "invisible", hence why I use quotation marks

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Woah. Still, how will he be offensive. I don't understand that part, and I understand if you wanna keep it secret. I just won't understand what he's gonna do. Not like it matters since Veno and Yana won't have a clue. But in case they would've figured it out I'd like to know, too.

I figured he would turn the rope invisible, then walk with it and go behind the other team. Then he'd probably turn his hands and the rope back and tie them up, and they'd never know really.