• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: Doomsday (Discussion)

Is this a decent RP idea? Also, when should the doomsday happen?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At the entrance exam

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • At the sports fest

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • At the USJ rescue training site

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Akane: Ice to meet you!
Cryo: What?
Akane: Not even a chuckle? What's wrong? Got a cold shoulder? Got cold feet or something?
Cryo: Excuse me?
Akane: Your slipping there! Keep up!
Silva: Great... This is my company
Akane: Luckily for me... I brought an umbrella! I heard there might be sprinkles! Sundae is right around the cooorner! I better split! Cold crowd!
Cryo: What are you even talking about?
Silva: Ice puns man. Ice puns.
Akane: Very ice puns!

This is perfect. Thank you. You have made my day.

Also, I'll get a post up soon. Had a bunch of work to do xD

@Night's Shadow I'm planning on structuring my post in a strange way, having it start at the beginning of the exam, but not having Neon interact with anybody. A bunch of dead robots later, it's the present, and I'll probably have Neon notice crazy person gnawing on a 0-pointer. This post structure okay with you?

Also, @Gamingfan figured I should ask you if it's okay for Neon to intervene with the 0-pointer situation.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
@Night's Shadow I'm planning on structuring my post in a strange way, having it start at the beginning of the exam, but not having Neon interact with anybody. A bunch of dead robots later, it's the present, and I'll probably have Neon notice crazy person gnawing on a 0-pointer. This post structure okay with you?

Also, @Gamingfan figured I should ask you if it's okay for Neon to intervene with the 0-pointer situation.

Fine with me. I'm the one who offered XD.

Yu Wu could use some help fighting the 0 pointer if your interested.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Yikes, I'm rusty. Let's see how this goes.

Name: Victoria Bennett
Gender/Sexuality: Demisexual
Class: 1-A I guess? I know nothing about MHA don't kill me pls
Appearance:
Standing at an average height of around 5'4, she has black hair fading into a dark purple, along with grayish-blue eyes. When she isn't in her school uniform, she generally wears a dark purple vest over a black long-sleeve shirt with a pair of black shorts that are probably a size too big for her. She also wears a pair of black running shoes with light yellow laces, and has a yellow star-shaped clip in her hair most of the time.
Alignment (good/evil/etc.): An odd mix of Chaotic Neutral and Chaotic Good, it really depends on her mood
Costume (if applicable): None, she's rather averse to them
Personality:
She's a charismatic yet errant teen with little regard for what's considered normal by society. Though most of the time she's serious but snarky, she has her moments of bubbly charm (though she denies it to anyone who says so). She finds herself in several rather difficult situations due to her lack of a filter and headfirst nature. Though she's not overly moralistic and doesn't actively hunt down evil unless she has a good reason to, if she sees a villainous act being committed, you can count on seeing her charge into it.
Quirk:
Her quirk allows her to produce illusions and alter others' perception of reality. When one is under the influence of her Quirk, their eyes will turn a pale purple. However, as she does not have full control of her Quirk yet, she can only produce illusions for one person at a time, and they aren't quite as believable as they would be at full power.
Other: doomsday (i'm too lazy to find anywhere else to put this)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Um I just noticed these last few posts, should I change Anthony/Angel's score, I was going much higher than the scores in the anime/manga because I assumed that since the doomsday was close the scores in the anime would be considered pretty bad in the current age and I didnt notice that I'm the only one with a ridiculously high score but I can change it if it is required.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Our characters are supposed to be considered weaker than the average hero course student, despite the fact that they would still be more powerful than the characters in the anime. I’d say 125-150 would probably be the highest score, because that’s just a little more realistic.

I’m planning to have Akane top out around 80-ish points, mostly rescue because of her big save where she drained half the blood in her body lol.

Neon, with his robot wrecking cone strategy and strong quirk (too bad about that stamina thing though), along with that zero pointer rescue and the team up/rescue in progress right now, would prolly end up in the 120s-130s, maybe 140s.

I'm planning on dropping a post soon.

A good way to keep the RP going would be to finish the giant robot fights, have the students get their acceptance letter ,and first day of school.

My question, how should we go about finishing these fights?

thoughts?

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Name: Yukiro Shikimura
Gender/Sexuality: Male
Class: 1-A
Appearance: He is a 6'5 tall boy with spiky dark black hair, When using his quirk his hair will become neon confirming his use of it. He normally wears a white coat with blue lines drawn around it. He also wears a black undershirt.
Alignment (good/evil/etc.): Good
Costume (if applicable): Mostly his normal clothes but wearing a black mask to cover his face. The mask is created by his quirk so when his mask breaks or falls off he can easily make a new one.
Personality: When fighting a villain, He would talk like he has no emotion, And would just attack after his opponent attacks first. He is a kind and loving person, He just doesn't show it when fighting.
Quirk (name/type/drawbacks/etc.): Attack First. When using this quirk, He cannot move until his opponent lands a hit on him, Pretty big drawback, But can be countered as when he has been touched just a little poke, He may start to move. This will only apply when he is using his quirk because it would be so annoying if he just kept freezing randomly. This effect will only happen in the beginning of the battle.
Backstory (optional): His quirk had only appeared when he was nine years old. Before that everybody in his school bullied him and made fun of him because he didn't have a quirk, And promised himself that he will stop villains when he becomes older. That's why when he got his quirk he studied and practiced harder to be as good as all of the other heroes
Other: His quirk will only freeze him when he encounters something that can harm him. also doomsday

(this took a lot of my brain cells, and i have only seen ten episodes of season one so i dont know a lot about this also ive been thinking to join this RP for so long and i finally did)

Last edited:
Name: Lucas Semall/ Kiroki
Gender/Sexuality: Male, Straight
Class: N/A
Appearance: Curly Black hair with cyan eyes, as well as being very pale
Alignment (good/evil/etc.): Lucas: Pure Neutral/Kiroki:Chaotic Neutral
Costume (if applicable): N/A
Personality:Lucas: He's bland and easily forgotten, and is very average. Doesn't like getting in troubles. Kiroki: Likes causing troubles and is a Sadist. Is extremely violent
Quirk (name/type/drawbacks/etc.): Lightning. Its just as it sounds, he can create lots of lightning. The drawback is that it only works with his other personality
Backstory (optional): Something traumatic, thats all you need to know for now :)
Other: Doomsday

Last edited by a moderator:
*You roll a natural one* You accidentally mistake the 'kill' button with the 'revive' button.

Back to the RP subject... The best way to revive the RP would be to put a end to the robot fights. Who wants to deal the killing blows to the 0 point robots? Also it would be neat if the students could coordinate their attacks together. Maybe one person distracts the robot. Maybe one person delivers the killing blow, and as the robot falls, another student catches them and carries them to safety. Perhaps the student is falling ,and needs to be caught. Similar to how Ochako caught Izuku. There's all sorts of ways that each student can play a role in taking down the 0 point robots. IF they wish to.

Thoughts?