• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia: Doomsday (RP)

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
-Yukiro Shikimura-
=Night Before=
Yukiro looked at the letter sent after the exam, as it was already late, he opened it to see if he was accepted or not. He read through the letter, Seeing that he was accepted and was put into class 1-A. "class 1-A huh, pretty good" he told himself in a tired voice, Seeing that it was already pretty late at night. He was already asleep until his mom had woken him up just to open the letter. He had to get ready for tomorrow, but it was already so late at night. "I'll just fix up my stuff tomorrow, I'm too tired..." He went back toward his bed (cause he sat up onto his desk) and went back to sleep.

= Present Day=
It was the day of the first day of school and Yukiro had just finished packing his stuff. He woke up at at least four AM, and he finished at six AM. He didn't have lots of bags, There was maybe one or two, but it wasn't a lot. "It's already six AM, gotta get to school quick, Or i'd be late" he told himself, Running downstairs, He went to say goodbye to his mother, and getting on the nearest bus to UA. he arrived at 6:15 AM, Which makes him still have enough time to get to U.A and get to class 1-A. "Still not late, I think i could make it there in time" He told himself. He ran toward U.A to finally arrive, Thirty minutes before class started. He walked around looking for class 1-A as he had finally found it. "Here we are... Class 1-A" He told himself. He didn't know anybody there, Nor know their quirks. Yukiro had to be ready for anything.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Anthony/Angel
Anthony woke very tired, he had been up all night bickering with Angel and now they were exhausted. He sighed and got up and after multiple switches between him and Angel being in control, he set off for school. Upon arrival he glanced around, "right so class 1.A let's go" he muttered, "yeah but first let's check out the hotty scene" Angel said as he took control from Anthony, "oh come in Angel we had a deal, I do social interactions you do fighting but ever since our mishap at the entrance exam you've been taking control from me more and more" Anthony's voice said to Angel, who flat out ignored him and continued to look around eagerly.

Escanor
Escanor woke up and got dressed glancing down at his physique, it was mid morning so he was relatively muscular and tall. He said goodbye to his parents and set off to school. He hadn't interacted with anyone at the entrance exam so he realised that he knew noone at all. He was in class 1-B which he had excepted pretty well knowing that turning quirkless after the sun goes down was a pretty big weakness. He sighed to himself as he strolled through the gates into the school yard.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Genki looked in the bathroom mirror. His suit was wrinkled and his tie was tied in a knot not meant for ties, but he was beaming. On the counter was an acceptance letter, which led his mother to praise him like never before, and she was one to praise him often. He looked at the letter one last time before running out, grabbing his backpack and lunch before opening the door. All he knew was that he was in class 1-A, but he didn't know where that was. When he got there through the gate, he did a triple flip just a couple feet in the air and landed in a ta-da! pose.

The night before
Kumori finished up going through her bag for the third time to make sure she had everything with her. She get's up and stretches, but then sees her opened acceptance letter from her corner of her eye on her desk with her custom made school uniform neatly folded on the side. She sits on her bed and let's out a sigh of relief as her biggest worry of getting accepted to UA was now far behind, but she couldn't still feels something gnawing inside of. She wasn't exactly sure what it was, but assumed it was a mix of excitement, relief and some worry for her first day in UA and decides to check for the fourth time that she has everything ready for tomorrow.

Present day
Kumori stepped off the bus along with some other students with her school bag in one of her hands and making her way through the school gates into the UA building with her school uniform on with the tie and buttons all neatly done. All she knew was that her class was 1-A, but not really where the classroom itself was. She dug through her bag a bit to grab a map of the UA building. She marched through the halls with some of the students giving some glances, since she didn't look like a completely normal human, with her skin color, multiple eye and arms and otherwise spidery appearance. She was used to people looking at her and her unusual appearance, but didn't let it affect her.

During the entrance exam she pretty much worked on her own delibaretly distancing herself from the others, so she didn't really have a chance to meet anyone. It didn't bother her too much though since she'll probably become acquaintances with some of her peers during the school year.

Kaito looked up at the UA building and smiled, he still couldn't believe he managed to earn himself a letter of acceptance and earn a place to learn how to become a great hero. He breathed in before he sighed and began to walk down the courtyard, one hand held his bag over his shoulder while the other held out a map of UA, Kaito was assigned to class 1-A. "I wonder what kind of friends I'll make when I'm here." Kaito thought to himself, although he missed being at home with his beloved mother and pet cat, UA was an opportunity that people would rarely pass up.

As Kaito walked through the halls of the academy, he spotted a few people give him a few glances because his looks were far from ordinary, especially since his skin was a dull dark blue unlike everyone who had pink or brown skin, but all Kaito did was smile and wave... and notice how he wasn't the only one who got strange glances when he noticed a female student ahead of him. Kaito decided to walk a little bit faster and noticed how the girl had an unusual look like himself, the difference was that her looks made her seem like a spider, yet Kaito thought that was never a bad time to socialize. "Hey there." Kaito greeted with a friendly smile towards the spider girl.

Kumori heard someone pick up their pace behind her and didn't think much of it until she heard someone greet her. She turned around to see a boy with dull blue skin and black hair wearing the UA school uniform approach her. She stopped walking to let the boy catch up to her.

"Uh- Hi there," She replied back with a slight awkward manner and waving one of her hands to add to the greeting, "Do you need help finding your class or?" she continued and pointed to her map in her hand assuming that the other student only wanted to stop her to get directions. She glanced around the hall slightly and noticed how the dull blue skinned student also got similar stares as herself.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Angel looked around and spotted an interesting pair and shrugged before strolling over, "hey there is this the freak association" he said jokingly with a large smile his yellow eyes twinkling, "so what would two gorgeous people such as yourselves be doing worrying about the stares of these dull people" he said his eyes lingering on Kaito for a few seconds when he said gorgeous, "what class would you two fine people be in then" he added stepping between the two and placing his arms around their shoulders.
@Red Gallade @IDKWhatUserNameToDo

Kaito shrugged. "Not really, not unless we happen to have the same classes. I myself am heading for class 1-A" He said. "The name's Takumi Kaito, but you can just call me Kaito." He greeted with a friendly smile before he was suddenly greeted by someone before he raised an eyebrow when he was called gorgeous. "Freaks? Really pal? And I dunno about her, but I'm used to the looks, they wanna stare at me, they can go ahead and enjoy the view... class-wise, I'm in class 1-A." Kaito said, his tone showed that he was somewhat uncomfortable by the sudden invasion of his personal space.

Just as Kumori was about to reply she got interrupted by another student. She looked over and was taken by surprise form the sudden invasion of her personal space. "Freaks? Gorgeus? What?" The spider-like girl thought to herself being thoroughly confused by the pink haired students words and actions.
While Kaito introduced himself to the newcomer Kumori took a step back as an attempt to get the pink haired students arm off of her and to regain her personal bubble.

"Ahem- Pleased to meet you Kaito. I'm Kumori Shiruku and you can just call me Kumori if you want. It seems that we belong in the same class since I'm also in 1-A," the spider-like girl said and then turned her attention towards the pink intruder, "What about you?"

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
It seemed these two had taken offense to his freak comment so he let out his cackle of a laugh, "I was only joking about that freak this was it not obvious sorry I haven't done much social interacting, Anthony usual does that I only do training and fights usually but that was boring, oh I'm Angel by the way nice to meet you I'm in 1-A as well" he said rambling on a bit before glancing at the two. He held his hands behind his back and waited to hear their responses.

"Kumori, cute name." Kaito said before he turned to the man who introduced himself as Angel and mentioned 'Anthony.' "Anthony, I assume he's a friend of yours?" Kaito asked before he heard how they all had the same class. "So we're all in class 1-A huh? Whaddya say we all walk down together?" Kaito asked as he walked on ahead, although his pace was slow in case the others wanted to catch up. "We better not be late, we dunno if the teacher we'll be having is a mean super strict one or not, but I ain't taking that chance."

*ring* *ring* *ring* *ring* *ring* *ring* *ring* *ring* *ring*!!!! Yu's alarm clock went, "Wake up, Lllllllloser!" Yu said jumping out of his bed and dropkicking his brother Keiyo as he slept. "Gah! I'm gonna kill you, you little pink bas-" Keiyo paused mid-action when the door opened. For good reason too, it was their dad. Yakumo didn't say a word, but his silence said more than enough to end the fight. Yu and Keiyo got ready for school, and didn't act up for the rest of the day.

Yu put on his uniform. It felt a little odd, but one of the good thing about having a rubber body quirk was he always filled out his clothes just right. "Looks good!" Yu said. "Could be worse, I guess. Not bad" Keiyo said. Yu ate his breakfast, even his two sisters thought he looked nice. Yu had already gotten his acceptance letter, Yu nearly fell outta his chair when the holo chip turned on.

Yu headed to the class 1A classroom. He saw some other students on the way there. He opened the door, "one small step for Yu, and one big step for UA!" Yu said stretching his leg halfway into the room. Yu reverted his leg back, taking a really big step into the classroom. Yu saw all sorts of unusual students in the class. There was a spider girl, a 7 ft. tall dude with color changing hair, and Kaito was there too. Being a red eyed pink boy, Yu almost felt right at home, in class 1A. Yu decided to approach them, "Looks like you got into UA as well Kaito. It's me, Yu. No. Not you, but Yu Wu. From the entrance exam, remember?" Yu said. Rather than walk all the way around the the open side of the desk, Yu stretched, making himself tall and just stepped over the edge of the desk. He reverted back to normal height after sitting down. Yu pulled some candy out of his bag. It was filled with tons and tons and tons of treats and goodies. Yu also had his classroom essentials, but his sweets were beyond essential. Yu tossed a gumball in his mouth, "You guys want one?" Yu said.

~Silva Sypher...~

Silva sat at his desk for a good portion of the night, and part of the morning examining and using the parts he had gotten from the entrance exam. The material was definitely higher quality that the material Silva had on hand. Then again, this was UA. They could afford to have better components for building. Silva took delight in taking the inhibitor chips apart, and adding using the data he collected to upgrade his sypher drones. He was so happy, that he was almost smiling. He was positively excited to no end.

Silva also dismantled the UA acceptance letter holo chip. He also managed to perfectly put it back together, and build a makeshift holo chip out of some spare parts in his room. Silva's holo chip was more crude in design, but this was mostly due to the fact that Silva had limited resources. Silva eventually went to sleep. His Sypher drones were safely charging for the night, and so was Silva, albeit Silva didn't have wires hooked up to him to charge him like his drones did.

Silva got up the next morning. It was 4:45am. The exact time he woke up every morning. He got dressed and ate breakfast ,and finished just slightly before 5am. Silva still had some time to kill before school to start. He tinkered with his drones for a while, and even began working on another project of his. Silva wanted to be able to create a much much larger robot. Not too different from the UA zero point robot, but this one was going to be so much better in every way. For now, it was a mere fantasy thought. However Silva was pretty ambitious and already had some ideas of how he wanted this robot to look. It would more than likely to be much smaller, but still very large. It would also be more slender ,and have flight capabilities. All of these things would allow the robot to be far more maneuverable ,yet the robot would still have equal or greater power, and just as strong armor.

Silva would have to hold off on this idea since he greatly lacked in recourses ,and at this point he needed a lot more experience before he would take on such a grand project. He did have a few blueprints for future robot projects, but they still needed more adjusting and planning. Silva looked at himself in the mirror, "This UA outfit. It's alright I guess" Silva said. His mother seemed to happy that morning, and happy to see her little man in the school uniform. Silva didn't seem particularly thrilled, but deep down he was pretty excited.

Silva headed to UA, that morning. Silva had his Sypher drones fly him to school. One of them was attached to his back, and the other two were attached to his arms. When Silva reached UA, all three of his sypher drones placed themselves on his back like a backpack. Silva headed to 1C. Silva walked past some of the students. Silva opened the door, and noticed Akane from the entrance exam was there. "Morning" Silva said in a flat tone as he walked by, sitting in the back of the class room.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Angel raised an eyebrow "Anthony well sort of, oh hang on" he then shifted in appearance as Anthony took over "I'm Anthony, the original technically as Angel is a secondary personality that formed.." Angel took over abruptly "nd that's enough if you for now" he said shaking himself and looked around and turned his head as Yu spoke, he smiled "I like a guy who knows how to be flexible", he said teasingly, before discreetly copying the boys quirk and stretching smoothly he took a gumball from the boy as his limb returned to normal, he winked teasingly.

Kaito gave a smile and wave to Yu as he made his way to the class just as the blue skinned boy did. When he arrived at the classroom, he wasted no time in finding a decent seat, one that wasn't too close to the teacher or the back and claimed it before anyone else did. Kaito blinked in surprise when he saw Angel seemingly turn in to this 'Anthony' that he mentioned earlier, this made him assume that Anthony/Angel had one hell of a quirk in their arsenal. While he waited for the teacher and the other would-be classmates, he simply leaned back in his char and put his hands behind his head and sighed.

| Korutesu |

-Yukiro-
Yukiro sat on a chair near the door, but it was at least two rows away from him. He looked like a normal quirkless person, Well, Some people thought. It did seem that he was quirkless, you could agree. But that was definitely not the case. he definitely had a quirk, it just didn't make him look any different from any normal person. he was the first to enter the class, which gave him lots of choices to pick where he would sit. Yukiro was a little drowsy from waking up too early, And sleeping pretty late. He shrugged, trying to keep himself awake for the rest of the day. He'd still have more classes, so he'd need to try and stay awake for as long as possible. Noticing another student come in, He mostly just ignored him.

'Isn't it weird that someone who doesn't have a quirk be in Class 1-A?' Those were the words he would expect from somebody, Well it was expected anyway.

Kumori just listened to Angel and Katio talk, but was very surprised when Angel showed that he and Anthony were the same person. "Woah, what kind of a quirk is that? Or could it possibly be a result of deficient quirk usage?.." She thought to herself and trailed off in her own thoughts coming up with different hypotheses, but her train of thought discontinued when Kaito suggested that they should walk together to class which to Kumori just nodded as an agreement.

When they finally made it to the class room a few student already seemed to have found their way in. One of them introduced themselves as Yu Wu and demonstrated his quirk, which apparently was a sort of a 'rubber body' quirk. Angel then seemingly copied Yu's quirk and stretched over the class room. "Oh interesting.." Kumori mumbled to herself quietly.

She looked as Kaito chose a seat and wanted to wait and see Angel chose his seat too, but neither did she want to just stand there awkwardly so she just chose a vacant seat roughly in the middle of the room.

Last edited:
Yu smiled at Angel's flexible comment, "Thanks" Yu said. Yu thought it was neat how Angel was also stretchy. Though Yu was pretty sure that Angel didn't have rubber body quirk. Perhaps it was a copying quirk of sorts? The fact that he liked candy meant he was A-okay company in Yu's book. Yu also wondered what their homeroom teacher was going to be like or act like.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“Hello,” Akane responded to Silva as he walked past the desk she was seated at. “I see you got in, too.” She grinned at him as she leaned back on two chair legs, chewing on the end of a pencil. “Though that didn’t need to be red between the lines. Haha, I’m hilarious.” She flipped the pencil between her fingers, chuckling at her own bad pun. “Wonder what our teacher’s gonna be like.”

(OOC: I apologize for the short and shitty post lmao, my brain is mush)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Angel smiled, he was fairly certain that Yu missed the dirty intention of his comment but shrugged it off and sat at a desk in between Kaito and Kumori. He then started to hum to himself as he messed with his new stretchy capabilities, he then had a thought "hey what quirks do you two have exactly, I mean I can easily find out using my quirk but I assume yours is spider related but what about you Kaito" he asked with a bored expression on his face.

"Well, like you already guessed my quirk is 'spider'. Descriptive name. On top of my physical appearance," Kumori lifts her all her arms slightly so that all of them were clearly visible and points to her eyes," I can climb on walls and create and shoot silk from my body, but you'll see them in practice sooner or later," She explained eyeing her own wrist and then turning back to Angel.

"What about you? I'm assuming you can copy other people's quirks. If that's the case what would happen if you chose to copy a mutants quirk. Would your body transform to fit the copied persons quirk?" Asked curiously back at the pink haired boy.

Kaito smiled when some of the students began to talk about their quirks, he wasn't that surprised by the explanation of Kumori's quirk, but he was fascinated by it nonetheless. "My quirk? I can form six long and strong tentacles from my back, each one is strong enough to effortlessly hold a person up... although I dunno if that can really be called an exciting quirk as I can only do so much with it." He explained while he did his best not to compare his abilities with other people's and feel bad about his own.

~Yu Wu...~

Yu sat there silently eating gum balls ,and listening to the others talk. Yu couldn't really think of what to say since he already demonstrated his quirk. Yu listened to the spider girl describe her quirk. Yu wondered where she shot her silk from, but Yu remembered where actual spiders shot webs from, so he didn't want to ask. "Tenticles huh?" Yu said. That was another quirk Yu wasn't sure what to think about. Were they slippery or slimy like octopuses? After a few seconds, Yu thought to himself and quickly came to the conclusion that he didn't really wanna know. Since nobody else seemed to want any candy, Yu put the gum balls back in his backpack.

~Silva Sypher...~

"Yep. It would appear you made it in as well" Silva said in his usual flat robotic tone. Silva didn't smile, but he was happy to see Akane got in. He didn't respond to Akane calling herself hilarious. He did however pull put his phone when Akane talked about the class teacher. His fingers ran across his cellphone screen ,and as soon as he found the information he was looking for, he paused for a moment. "Apparently some guy named Chikyu Kobayashi aka Forrest is the class 1C teacher" silva said. Silva pressed a button on his phone and sat it down. A hologram of Chikyu Kobayashi appeared from his phone. "So this is class 1C huh? Hmmm" Silva went. He turned the hologram off after a minute. Silva had already ran a background check on his homeroom teacher , not long after he knew he was in class 1C. Silva didn't wanna come off as weird or nerdy so he kept that info to himself. "Plus ultra, I guess" Silva said.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Angel smiled widely at Kumori's question "you know why I have no idea let's see" he stated simply before copying her quirk, after a few seconds his body shifted form until he had very similar physical attributes as Kumori, "well I'll be damned this was unexpected to be honest but it feels weird to be honest" he then turned to Kaito "and let's see what her quirk matched with yours looks like" he copied Kaito's quirk switching out Yu's for Kaito's. He then summoned the tentacles from his back and stood up, "you know I think you to are a pretty good duo, i mean your quirks merged create a literal monster but yeah" he said making the tentacles disappear and recopying Yu's quirk so that his appearance returned to normal all the extra parts decaying and vanishing.

| Korutesu |

-Yukiro-
He noticed the other four students talking with eachother while he just sat there. He really hoped that nobody would make contact with him, And he hoped that he would be ignored for the rest of the day. Observing the other four people in the class, One of them had a quirk that could copy others' quirks. Another one had a tentacle quirk, while the female had some kind of transformation quirk. He hadn't seen the other male's quirk yet, Maybe he didn't have one? Well, He wasn't sure about that. Both of them looked pretty normal anyway. Hopefully he won't be noticed as much than his last school, Which his so called 'popularity' was there so people could bully him. Well, It was a different school, Anything could happen really.

Kumori watched in surprise as Angel transformed. Honestly she wasn't expecting him to be so direct about it and demonstrate it too them. Neither was she sure how to feel about Angel as some stuff he's said is a bit unpleasant, but says them like they were supposed to be compliments.

Just as Angel de-activated his quirk to get his normal appearance back an older man stepped into the class room. He looked like he was in his early thirties, had angular and sharp facial features, short brown hair, steel gray eyes, wearing a wine red jacket that had elbow length sleeves and matching pants with a pale yellow utility belt with white boots. He had an intimidating aura surrounding him that commanded respect.

The man shot a glance at the mostly empty classroom and Kumori immediately shot back up to a more proper sitting position facing the big black board and the teachers desk "This must be our home room teacher," she thought to herself . The man walked up to the teachers desk and took sat down by the desk. He opened up one of the cabinets shuffled around for a bit before taking a piece of paper out, which was the list of students that were supposed to be in 1-A. The teacher glanced a few times between the paper and the classroom ending up having to quietly count to himself how many students were sitting in the class room and then slammed the paper piece to the table.
"Well looks like we'll have to wait for a few more students to show up. At least some of my new students know how to properly be in time for their first day in UA, "

Yu thought it was neat how Angel could copy so many quirks, but couldn't quite come up with the words to describe it. He was switching quirks like switching clothes. It was a pretty unique ability, "Neat" Yu said. Yu remarked. He then turned his attention to his bag, and pulled out some of his school items.

Despite Yu's slouching posture, he had his notebook, and other essential school items already laid out on his desk. He had several pages of notes already ,and to a lesser degree, a study guide already written out in front of him. Yu was an all A student in middle school, and wanted to continue that streak through highschool as well. Despite being a goofy and somewhat messy boy, Yu studied very hard, and took his classes pretty seriously. Yu smiled when the teacher walked in. Yu sat up straight and tall, he sat his folder with all his notes in it, on the corner edge of his desk. "Good morning teacher!" Yu said. In Yu's old school it was common for all the students to greet the teacher as they came into the classroom.

~Ria Arasaka's morning...~

*beep! beep! beep! beep! beep! beep! beep! beep! beep! beep! beep!* "Uuuughh. Five more minutes. Ria went pressing the snooze button for the eighth time. Eventually the alarm clock went off once more. She lifted her head up, and turned the alarm clock off for good this time, or at least until the next morning. Ria's dog pulled the blankets off her, revealing her in her pajamas. Matching mint green pajama top and pajama bottoms. They were fuzzy pajamas with bright pink hearts. She looked into the mirror, and cringed when she saw her bedhead.

~Thirty-five minutes later~

Ria was fully dressed for school, hair cleaned and put up into a bun nicely. breakfast eaten, teeth clean, and everything else in between as well. She looked at her dog who had pulled all the blankets completely off the bed, and were now messily in the corner. Underneath the messy pile of blankets, was a happy doggy. Ria lifted up the blanket's edge and tossed a dog biscuit to her doggy's delight. The dog ate away at the biscuit as Ria walked out the door. She made sure to turn the lights out, but left the curtains on her back porch open so light could come in. Ria got into her car, and headed to school. It was a yellow luxury car that had the words 'bite me' written on her custom license plates.

~Current time...~

Ria headed to class. It was pretty empty, "Am I the first one to class? What's the deal?... Ah... I'm sure 1A is just as empty. Of course they are. Cause class 1B is going to show them up this year" Ria said. Ria turned on the lights, sat at her desk ,and spun in her chair a single time. She stopped as she faces the blackboard. She looked at the chalk, and began thinking about what she wanted to teach. Being a teacher Ria needed to have a plan. Though it was safe to say, as a teacher at UA, she should have already planned the first half of the year before the school year even started. At least a good teacher would have. Ria had her plans set out, but wanted them to be flexible because plans change sometimes. When the students arrived, Ria was going to hand the the class their syllabus, and briefly discuss their school year before going out to test their skills.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Angel/Anthony
Angel cracked his neck slightly as he stretched and deactivated his quirk causing him to lose the abilities he had copied. He then turned to watch the teacher enter "hey maybe I should take over now yeah" Anthony's voice came from in Angel's head, Angel smirked and shook his head lightly "not yet" Angel muttered softly before getting out his things and preparing for the lesson to start. He casually doodles glancing around the class as he did so.

Escanor
The sun bared down on Ecanor, he hoped he wasnt inside when midday hit as getting through doors became a bit of a problem in his perfect form. He glanced down at his steadily increasing size and made his way to his class. He entered noticing that only one other person was there, most likely the teacher. "Good day to you, my name is Escanor Lionhardt, chosen child of the sun and a specimen of almost perfection" he said grandly before finding a seat, the chair creaking beneath his weight.

=Nightshade=

Akane set her head on her hand, grinning dryly at Silva’s lack of interest in her pun. “Not even a sarcastic ha-ha?” She sat up when he started giving her info on their homeroom teacher, though. “Huh. The Pro Hero Forrest? The one with the award-winning support items company? Hear he’s a real naturalist. Guess I don’t want to bug him too much, eh?” She snickered at her own joke before shutting up immediately when the door opened. A tanned man with tousled brown hair (OOC: I’m guessing lol, too lazy to check his bio XD) BIC: and various plant life growing on his body entered the room.

Akane immediately sat up straighter. Forrest, among others, was one of the greatest inventors of the time she’d been alive, and as such one of her idols. The fact that he was a pro hero as well gave her hope that she didn’t have to resign herself to always playing a background role. He gave a slight grin at the class. “Hello, class,” he said calmly. “I am Chikyu Kobayashi, though you may know me better as Pro Hero Forrest. You may address me simply as Mr. C, or just Forrest if you prefer.”

Meanwhile, Akane was trying desperately to think of a clever pun that wouldn’t come across as offensive. For once in her life, she came up empty, and was silent for longer than thirty seconds. Don’t worry sir, I’ll be sure to tree-t you with respect? Nah, that makes me sound like a suck-up... Bear with me as I come up with a berry good pun? That’s stupid, nope... What about—nah, better not even put that one into a thought... Finally, she decided to keep her mouth shut, a rare change, and just smile awkwardly back at their teacher, trying to hide her admiration.

~Silva Sypher...~

Silva silently looked at Akane with a blank expression, "You do you" Silva said lifting his thumb up. Silva couldn't' be bothered to put a smile on his face for even a brief moment so he used his thumb to show approval. Silva turned when a 32 year old looking man with angular features walked in. "Good morning" Silva said in a flat tone. Silva had heard of Forrest before. Silva even took some inspiration from Forrest's eco-friendly tools when designing his drones to be fuel efficient. "Hmm..." Silva almost laughed at Akane's bug comment. The pun made Silva think of computer bugs.

At the moment Silva lacked any motive to engage in conversation with their teacher. He had no question, nor curiosity on his mind. It would seem Akane was tongue twisted on what to say. She must really like the homeroom teacher or something, that or forgot what she wanted to ask. Silva didn't want to pry however.

~Ria Arasaka...~

As Ria began to right her name, and the class she taught, she turned to hear a male student. A red headed boy with green eyes. "Morning sunshine, I'll be your teacher Ms. Arasaka. AKA the Smart Mouth Hero. I'll be your homeroom teacher, reading/writing teacher, and councilor if your feeling blue" Ria said.

Last edited:
"Tch, how annoying," Yozu muttered under his breath as he walked uphill towards his destination. "Why do I have to come from the part of town down the hill?"
"Keh heh heh, you know you could just morph lower half..." Razan said with a big toothy grin.
"Argh, but then that would leave a chance of someone seeing me and I don't wanna risk that. It goes directly upon the plan we set up. And if you screw me over, I wont give you any pastries, alright?" Yozu said looking to his Yokai.
"Alright alright alright. Don't threaten food Yozu," Razan exclaimed as he floated casually alongside his master.

"...."
"...."
"Can you explain the plan to me again?"
"Fine. My plan is simply to ignore, well, not ignore...but act normal. Like a regular Japanese student. You see my clothing? UA, but my hair? A simple comb over. I'll act as if I have regular everyday levitation powers. I'll be the bad apple. The person nobody wants on group assignments not because they don't do anything...it's just that they aren't helpful."
"And why do we want this?"
"Because friends are shackles Razan. They hold you down and make you do things you are against. Like the role of parents. Their jobs are to guide you in the right direction. And what happened to my parents Razan?"
"I don't want to talk about that..."
The point also pains Yozu to think about. They both know, but...
****************************************************************************************************
Yozu arrived along with the rest of the students. No one noticed. He knew that this would make interactions difficult.

| Korutesu |

-Yukiro-
The teacher had just arrived in 1-A, complimenting... maybe, the current students there. He seemed annoyed that many other students haven't arrived yet, which was normal. He was a little worried about any physical activities since he couldn't use his quirk in normal situations like practice or training, since his quirk is based on instincts, and not actual activation. It was worrying, really. And hopefully he could get through the day.

-Kit-
He was walking up the side of the hill to get to UA, Passing someone who seemingly was... talking to themselves? Kit didn't want to eavesdrop. He was talking to somebody, It wasn't on the phone since the person infront of him didn't have his phone out. Was the person in front of him a villain? No, He was wearing a UA Uniform. Kit arrived in UA, which was a good time to ask the person who he was talking to. "Hello There, I'm Kit. I'm very sorry about eavesdropping, But who were you talking to?" Normally, When faced with something unexplainable, Kit would just either run away or stay away from whatever it was.

Yozu knew this would happen, hell he had just said it. It was a risk he was willing to pay the price of. The last thing he wanted to do was get caught talking to Razan.
“Oh, sorry,” Yozu said with a sweet smile, “I’m not talking to anyone. My quirk has to be activated by voice command, a bit strange right? Well, I guess not...” He said spacing out for a solid second or two. He knew that he probably wouldn’t believe him. If he didn’t his plan was downed. The kid who saw him transform was no where near him and he hoped he wasn’t in the same class.

| Korutesu |

-Kit-
"Voice activated? Never heard of it. What's your Quirk called?" He asked Yozu. "So... What class are you in?" He asked again. Was he asking too much questions? Well, From His own letter he knew he was in Class 1-C because of his Curse Quirk. Which felt more like an actual curse than anything. "My Quirk is called Curse. AS the name implies, It curses my opponents. What about yours? What does your Quirk do?" He asked again. "His quirk is activated a different way... just by observing him..." He thought. It was the first day, He shouldn't overthink, It's still morning anyway. "Well, i should get going. I'll see you around?" Kit walked away, Towards 1-C, Since he didn't want to be late.

Yozu listened carefully to Kit, and responded while walking with him. Pulling the paper out of his back pocket he noticed something. He was in the same class as him. Yozu put his hand to his chin in thought. "Well, I'm not exactly sure what to call it, I haven't heard of anyone having the same type of quirk as I do...but I can try to explain it," he said calmly.
Yozu's mind backtracked. Did he really want to go through with this plan? Honestly he didn't. It would be nice to have someone to talk too...
"I'll be honest, levitation is just what I can do at face value. I am never honest with people about my quirk because it tends to..." Yozu stopped mid-sentence and his mind flashed back to his home after his parents gave him away. The Orphanage. Yozu bit his lip in anxiety. "...draw people away from me." He didn't feel like telling him everything yet. He would get emotional.

"As I was saying, levitation is just the face value. I actually have a Yokai that follows me around and he can do stuff. He likes pastries," Yozu said quietly so that only Kit could hear him. A lot of people turned away from him once he told them that he had a Yokai. He waited for a response from Kit and braced himself for the worse.

As Silva sat there, he noticed two other students walk into the classroom. Silva glanced over at them with his glowing robotic eyes. A vacant expression sat on his face. He turned back to the teacher, and awaited further instructions. Their teacher would no doubt teach them all sorts of interesting things that could help them with their craft. Silva was interested in further improving his drones if possible. To a lesser extent, Silva was also curious what the other students would have to bring, and what they'd contribute to the support class.

Silva pulled out tablet from his backpack, and turned created a holoscreen which served as a notebook for him to take notes or do school work/home work with. Silva didn't care much for using a pencil and paper.

| Korutesu |

"A Yokai? Cool, What's he like?" Kit asked. As Kit walked toward one of the desks inside the classroom. "So, Draws them away, Right? Why is that?" As he remembered something, "Oh wait! You haven't told me your name yet, What is it?" He asked. "Well, Your Yokia seems cool" As he scoured through his sling bag, taking out a zip-lock bag filled with buttons. "Here, Take one. It's for communication. It also doubles as a GPS." His friend had given him the buttons for communication and tracking people's locations, Which were fairly helpful in rough situations.

The better thing was, it looked just like buttons, but a bit bigger with the GPS, Which was connected to a device in the sling bag to see where everyone was. He could give it out to the 1-A and 1-B classes after classes later, Just in case something bad happens.

Night Before
Roman looked at the letter he got and opened it. He sighed in sweet relief when it said he was accepted. " Looks like I'm in class I-C. Alright now the hard part" He looked at himself in the mirror in his room. "making friends."

Present Day
He walked into the classroom and took a seat. Roman looked at all the other students. "Wow. There are a lot of Intimidating people here." Roman said to himself. He pulled out his notebook and pencil and avoided eye contact with anyone. "Better not draw too much attention to myself. That causes way to much trouble." He sighed and wrote a 'Table of Contents' on the first page of his notebook.
"Lets just get this over with."

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Forrest looked rather amused as he observed the students, mentally separating them into several groups. The ones with their notebooks out seem studious, they will likely get good marks on assignments. The ones sleeping or yapping in the back are more than likely going to fail if I don’t whip them into shape. The others seem more or less average, although the one picking his nose in the corner doesn’t seem too promising... this is going to be a long year. I’ll make the best of it.

The man gave a cheerful smile as he directed a few potted plants around the classroom to start passing out materials. Nothing special, mostly junk, like plastic cups, toothpicks, paper clips, index cards, batteries, wiring, electric toothbrushes... everyday items that could be disassembled and reassembled to make something totally different. This would be class 1-C’s apprehension test. He waved his hand dismissively. “You may put away your notebooks, we won’t be using them today. We will be performing the support course’s version of the quirk apprehension test. Don’t worry, it won’t be graded, it’s merely so I may get an idea of what level you’re all at so I can know where to start. Before you, you all have some assorted junk. Make something interesting out of it in the next hour. That’s all.

“Ready? Begin!”

Night Before
Tokei sighed in relief, acceptance letter in hand. He didn't think he would get this far, and here he was. Accepted into the most prestigious school in the subject of heroics. It would be a shame if he was late the next day...

Present
Crap, I'm late. I'M LATE!

Tokei rubbed his eyes so fast they nearly fell out of their sockets, finally addressing his alarm clock's desperate cries. He got dressed just as fast, skipped breakfast and dashed over to his new school.

The youth arrived at the doors of Class 1A. He thought of bursting in, but another moment told him that the action wouldn't make a very good first impression on his classmates. He instead casually stepped through the door, trying to act cool even though his face was tomato red and he looked like he'd been through a sprinkler. Taking a seat, he pulled out a thin notebook and wrote a single word on it before whipping it shut and looking at what the others are doing.

He waited for someone to come talk to him. He wasn't the type of person to actively search for friends, he would just sit there and cross his fingers hoping for someone to come. He wiped sweat beads off his face and covered an eye in his hair to get people to notice him, all in vain. He finally gave up and opened his notebook again, waiting for instructions.