• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP 2

Bios:
Name: Holly Gallop
Appearance: has long light blonde hair, is average height.
Personality: is kind of shy, tries to act cool but easily gets flustered
Quirk: summon gun: able to summon a pistol into her hands
Quirk Weakness: can only shoots as fast as she can pull the trigger, gun has recoil like a real gun
Costume: (optional):

Correcting me if I'm wrong, but I'm just clearing this up for myself.

1. U.A Initiation is 1 week away
  2. There will be at least 1 more day of school before the year ends
  3. We are going to time-skip as soon as everyone's characters make it to there own bed
  4. Everyone will be at school the next morning (Unless they are skipping)
Is that alright ^^^

Just gotta wait for Sarah's character to respond. Maybe I Never's as well since she's at the shop to. But at least Sarah.

Other than that nothing much.

Name: Misa Una
Appearance: Misa has blonde hair which is a darker brown towards the top, which falls just past her shoulders. Her eyes are an emerald green color, and she has a small nose. She wears jeans that are ripped off at the thighs, and wears a denim vest with a black and white striped undershirt.
Personality: never wanting to play by the rules, Misa often tries to find ways to cheat in anything she does, thus leading her to make a lot of bets. She does tend to get s little mad when she loses, but doesn’t let it get out of control. She often goes out to parties and tends to get along with people well
Quirk: Now you see me: allows Misa to make her body invisible as well as let her pass through walls and other physical objects.
Quirk Weakness: she must hold her breath when passing through things.
Costume: (optional): none (at the moment.)

Name: Akane Tatsuma
Appearance: She stands at 5’8, has a fair skin complexion, orange, slit eyes, has wild pale blonde hair parted to the right.
Personality: Akane has a mischievous personality, and likes showing off and being cheeky. She’s kind of a bad influence, and a hot head to say the least, being arrogant and immature, but not a horrible person. She’s a good person altogether and has good intentions, she enjoys making friends and helping them.
Quirk: Dragon Shift: This allows her to turn into a dragon. granting her the abilities commonly associated with dragons, among which are flight, breathing fire, durability, and superhuman strength. She can only turn into a dragon if she’s excited or angered enough.
- Her dragon form is large, long, slender and purple all over, except for her underbelly, which is lavender. She has massive purple wings, sharp, curved black horns and claws, and the orange slits in her eyes enlargen.
Quirk Weakness: She absolutely HATES being cold. Even breezes of wind can weaken her. She’ll transform back into a human and her powers will shut down if she finds herself in a frigid environment. During the winter time, her powers are incredibly weakened but not totally revoked, making her vulnerable to attack. She can only spew small bursts of weak fire and her wings can only go about 20-30 feet in the air. She also can’t always breathe fire, she saves breathing fire for when she really needs it, like when fighting a super villain.
Costume: She wears a tight lavender suit and black armor that covers most of the suit but not all of it. She wears gloves that resemble dragon claws and a black dragon helmet that covers the top part of her face. Her hair is put into a wild ponytail and the back of her suit is made adjustable to where she can sprout her wings.