• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP Remastered

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Didn’t I tag you? Also no they’re not done, we’re just listing the points for our characters. Also I haven’t even posted yet in the actual rp

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don’t think that’s how it works, Deku rescued one person and got 60 and others rescued people too but didn’t get that much. I guess it depends on what you do

Rex

Resident Furry
Yea, but we all are kinda using rescue points a bit willy nilly. Only 2 people got rescue points in the anime.
latest

Everyone in the top ten got Rescue Points in the anime except for Bakugo. Ochaco and Itsuka (the orange haired girl with the growing hands) even got more Rescue Points than they did Villain points. So i'm not sure where this idea that only two people got Rescue Points came from.

I made another character.
Name: John Cawthorn
Appearance: Has short black hair, blue eyes, and is usually seen wearing a dark blue jacket over a green t-shirt, with black sweatpants and purple shoes. Often seen wearing a pair of gloves that seem to have a floral pattern on them.
Personality: Usually bright and optimistic about a lot of things, and enjoys board games. Confident, but doesn’t like to show off his quirk.
Quirk: Plant Manipulation -- Allows the user (John) to manipulate, use, and create plants. Most commonly, roses and/or vines.
Quirk Weakness: Needs to drink water a lot. If he doesn't, his quirk might not work properly. Can also be easily defeated by someone lighting a match and throwing it at the plants.
Costume: (optional): He hasn’t made up his mind on a costume and could use a little help.

Name: Ichiro Blue
Appearance: He has bleach blonde hair, vibrant blue eyes, he is 6"2 in height, he is quite slim, he also has a tribal looking blue tattoo, that goes across from his left hand, up his arm, over his chest down the other arm and to the other hand. Casual wear is black Bomber jacket, with a white tank top underneath. He has Blue jeans and back shoes as well.
Personality: He is quite mouthy and sarcastic, he's quite chill but tends to not show a very approachable front. He tends not to let people get close to him but if you get his respect then he's a decent bloke. He likes to think about alternative ways to solve the problem rather than fighting. He also tends to talk himself out of situations instead of fighting.
Quirk: He has a small range of abilities that he can use. However, they can only activate by connected certain fingers together or his palms. His tattoo glows immensely bright a royal blue whenever he uses his power.
Index Finger: He can look through solid walls and but can only see life forms on the other side. His fingertips must remain connected to be used.
Middle Finger: When his middle fingertips connect he can stop time and be conscious as time stops. Anyone else that has time-related powers are conscious as well. However, he can't move during this and he can't slow down time, so this is used more as a moment to think when he doesn't in normal time. His fingertips must be connected to be used.
Ring Finger: He is still yet to figure out what the ability is in his ring fingers.
Pinkies: When the tips of his pinkies connect, he has the ability to send a force of energy in a certain direction he points at. However, the cap isn't strong, only strong enough to move a small object or slightly moves a medium size object. The longer the charge up the stronger the force wave.
Thumb: When the tips of his thumbs connect his endurance increases for the duration of his thumbs touching. However, his endurance increase has a damage threshold and when suppressing too much damage it will wear off.
Palms: When his palms connect, he can launch off or burst into a certain direction. The longer he charges it for the further and the faster he goes in that direction. He doesn't need to connect his palms after being launched.
Quirk Weakness: He can't use any powers for the duration of how long he just used one of his powers for. Which means he has to think how long far and when to use his powers because afterward he is left vulnerable. Also, in order for some of the powers to be at all useful, he has to charge them up for a couple of moments, leaving him vulnerable as well. He can only use his powers when he connects whatever part of his hands are needed. If his hands are constricted he is pretty much useless. Also, his powers aren't really good for fighting so in a head to head fight, he'll more than likely lose.
Costume: (optional):
(Sorry if this is a bit much xD)

Last edited:
Name: Daijiro Tatsuki
Appearance: He is a teenager with blue eyes, black messy hair, red polo shirt, gray pants, sneakers, and glasses.
Personality: Daijiro always forgets something when he leaves. he stays serious when he is in a difficult situation. but mostly he is really cheerful. he also got combat experience.
Quirk:
Literary Manipulation
The power in which one can project narrative stories into reality. The user can read a book aloud causing the narrative to assume tangible life, with the characters and environments manifesting within the user’s present surroundings. he can also pull out some weapons in a story. he can also use books as weapons such as launching it at the enemy.
Quirk Weakness:
As more and more he uses his quirk his eyes get blinder and blinder but after he uses it, the blindness remains for a minute. but if he uses it too much, (i.e uses it more for a day,) the blindness may be permanent.
Costume: He wears a white scuba like outfit with paper sorrounding it. he wears black gloves and he has a red masquerade mask.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
As easily as you would assume, I guess.

I mean, Mineta was able to blow them up by gunking up their insides with his balls.

On a side note! I love RPing chuuni characters! It's so much fun to come up with crazy speeches and attack names.