• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My Pokework

hey people. im new to this forum, but i have been on other pokemon forums like pokecommunity. but anyways, here are some sprites by me:

scratch kangaoo sprite:
1z1gt9z.png

a sprite of me with animation:
5ydydw.gif

oh and mods of pokecharms, if been dying to learn how to contribute sprites to your TCM. please tell me how. and i am willing to take request. oh, i took out my trainer cards, but heres something you might be interested in, you post a advance generation style sprite. and ill animate it with 3 frames. thats right, you send in one sprite, and you get it back with a couple of edits on shading when needed, plus two more sprites of that same trainer and it will be animated. all this for free. for more information, please contact me on pokecharms (trying to make this sound like a commercial) and you must be just born or older to request

thanks. ill post some of the other animations of my family on pokecommunity:

jake (lil Bro):
f239zb.gif

James (twin):
1z5s0f9.gif

me and krystal (pair):
vsjdwp.gif

Cool, very cool.

Though, if I were to change one thing, I'd not animate all the sprites. They're nice 'n' all, but if you want them in the TCM they might not be all that practical.

well yea, the animated ones are made to be advanced gen sprites. so those are not ones that i plan on giving to TCM. ones like my infernape cosplay, ill be sent in