• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Nalani's Trading Spot ~ Pokemon, Stones, TMs and More!

I can get you a modest ditto. I can also throw you an Aron, Sableye, Clamperl and some other random pokes. Maybe even a Suicune, but I'd need a lot of TMs in return. Mostly I just want TMs, like Stealth Rock and Grass Knot. Shouldn't be too hard for you to get, right?

I offer a Shiny Ralts for your Gengar.

Ralts
Male
Adamant Nature
Likes to run Characteristic
Lv.1

-Stats-
HP:
ATK:5
DEF:5
Sp.ATK:5
Sp.DEF:5
SPD:6

-Moveset-
Growl
-
-
-

Drunyon - Oh that would be awesome! I have a huge supply of TMs, so just let me know whichever ones you want. ^_^

Nexle - I have two Gengars (one is nicknamed 'Gaspar', whom I recieved from someone in-game, so I can't change the name for you D: but the other one doesn't have a nickname)

Gengar (no nickname)
Male
Adamant Nature
Mischievous
Lv.25

Gengar (Gaspar nickname)
Male
Hasty nature
Proud of its power
Lv.35

(If you'd like to see stats on either one, let me know)

Or, another option would be for me to trade a Haunter (with a nature of your choice) to you and it should evolve into a Gengar after the trade.

Yep, my friend code is in my sig and under my name. Go to a Pokecenter and take the stairs to the lower level and I'll meet you on Wi-Fi.

I guess I could use a few of all of these (ones with a star are ones I really want)- Roost*, Energy Ball*, Charge Beam*, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Claw, Payback, Will O Wisp, Explosion**, Gyro Ball, Rock Polish*, Stone Edge*, Avalanche, Thunder Wave, Stealth Rock**, Psych Up, Dark Pulse, Rock Slide*, Sleep Talk*, Poison Jab, Grass Knot**, Trick Room... so not many at all :) Basically all the useful ones would be great. Haha. Or just some of those.

Drunyon - How about I trade you all the TMs you listed (plus any more you'd like) for a Modest Ditto, Aron, Sableye, Clamperl, and Suicune?

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
whoa there Leon, Go read the rules...
No double posting ><
or triple, or quadruple if you hit that anywhere

I actually don't have the Suicune I listed anymore.. I traded it on GTS for a Manaphy yesterday. Sorry :( I can try and get you another one on GTS though, I usually have pretty good luck with these sorts of things. I still have one Suicune but it's going to be my battling Suicune, so I don't want to trade it unless I get a better one. I can still trade the rest of that stuff though.

You didn't, unless, he noticed something then you fixed it. Otherwise, take it up with Ruko through a PM, not through this trading thread.

Edit: After taking this up with Ruko, Leon, you're being banned for not following one simple rule, no double or triple or quadruple posting.

Drunyon - Alrighty how about 6 TMs of your choice for Modest Ditto, Aron, and Clamperl?

Doctor Jimmy - That's fine with me, we can trade whenever you're ready. :)

sounds OK to me... but I'm in Washington DC right now and I think I left my DS at home (at least I hope I did, because I can't find it)... so I won't be able to do it for a week.

I have an Aipom egg I can trade you hatched or unhatched. I'd be interested in a Spiritomb if you could breed me one.

Female Aipom
Quiet Nature
Pickup
Scratch
Tail Whip

HP: 12
Attack: 6
Defense: 6
Sp. Atk: 5
Sp. Def: 6
Speed: 5