• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Reaver roared as his flamethrowers baked his target’s cover. His deep roars almost as deadly as his attacks. However, his bombs seems to be swept toward Azumi, rather closely his location. The bombs blew away the mist, but kicked up spot and dirt. He seemed unconcerned with Azumi’s well being, instead set his mind on his target.

“Listen up, runt!” Reaver yelled “I don’t care who you are, your bones break just the same!!!”

He announced this, his launchers on his wrists changing setting off of flamethrowers. *THUNK THUNK!* several purple charges were set off, poison clouds smoking the area, spreading far and wide. It seemed to continue to spread, much larger of a radius than the bombs he used during Azumi’s fight. The purple mist would spread out to cover a radius of a few hundred feet. Reaver laughed heavily, stomping around in the purple fog.

“Fire style: Flame Vein Justu!”

Lacking the skills to preform the justu on his own, he fused the attack with his flamethrowers, nurturing the flame into the destructive attack. Cloaked by the poison fog, streams of flame shot out, more controlled than the flamethrowers, showering the grounds, spidering out scorching flame. He had effectively restricted his enemy’s movements from the airspace and now with the ground, all the while under the shroud of the poison cloud!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
The Leaf-nin only now realized the recklessness of his actions. Fortunately, he was able to block the strike of lightning thanks to the auditory warning that came with such an attack via an overhead chakra shield with his right arm, and the spear with another chakra shield facing right in front of him.

Wow, we really are bad at this..

Yes, we've established this already, now back to fighting Furījia, even though I didn't even want to, and this onlybhappenrd because my eyes betrayed me and I was stupid.

Once he was no longer in immediate danger, the FBS master examined his opponent, coming up with a plan.

"Fire Release: Exploding Flame Formation!" Taiyo shot a line of explosive tags in an arc and release a firey wave, creating a smokescreen similar to how he did so against Lako and Kin all that time ago. While the smoke was beginning to form after the initial explosion, a clone was created to hide in the smoke and attack Furījia from the behind while Taiyo began to hide various kunai and senborn in a barrage of Pheonix Flower jutsu.

Aren't we supposed to keep her alive?

Sorry, it's just that when we enter a fight, we don't know how to not give 100%, in the world we live in, every fight you participate in could be your last, just look at Hashima for example.

Dude...thought we weren't going to talk about that...

Yeah, well she just happened to support my reasoning.

Last edited:

"Oh....that's...not ideal. So....how do we fix this so we don't all face extinction?" Seiun spoke with a new tone.

“Oh ho ho that brings me back.” Hama said whiskfully. “As far as THAT is concerned, we should work with quick precision strikes. Immobilize and incapacitate, quick. That’s how we’ll do things. I won’t put up with sloppy behavior or results In my cell. Is that understood?”

Kai stood to atttention, struck and firm. “Yes Sir, Hama sensei.”

Kai knew Hama, she had several plans going at once. Even as a personal trainer she was far more skilled than most ninjas he’s ever seen. She never had a straightforward plan, there were always hidden plans under her hidden plans. He hoped she had a trump card up her sleeve.

Last edited:
Furījia

Lips twitching with sheer annoyance as Taiyo blocked her first two assaults. The kunoichi prepared to pour even more chakra into her spear and see how long his chakra barriers would hold up, but soon, her pupil's constricted as Taiyo retrieved several paper bombs. An expression of sheer terror flashed across Furījia's face as, at that moment, she realized, she was fighting a suicide bomber. Her mind quickly flashed back to the battle between Taiyo and Azumi and how he'd blown his own arms off in an effort to defeat his opponent. The girl paled, having no intention of being blown sky-high together with the overly zealous youth, she clenched her eyes shut and awaited the sweeping heat and raging shockwave of force to obliterate them both. But, what soon followed was not the apocalyptic explosion she'd been expecting, but instead, some slightly more explosive firecrackers that formed a thick smokescreen.

For several moments, she stood there in shock, her Byakugan allowed her to see everything that had transpired, but at the moment, she was just stunned the boy hadn't killed them both. As the flame-coated shuriken approached her, she regained her senses. She grasped her spear tightly with both hands and funneled her chakra into its body. The weapon crackled with lighting, and Furījia began to twirl it in front of her until it created the image of a lighting-blue circular shield in front of her. Several of Taiyo's shurikens were deflected by her lighting shield, but Furījia could feel her chakra reserves dipping as the fight grew on -the way she burned through chakra wasn't all that sustainable after all. She knew she would need to finish up quickly or risk burning through her entire chakra reserves in a few more exchanges. She was currently hovering at around 90% of her total chakra, the previous two moves having consumed almost 10% of her reserves.

Her eyes flashed with ferocity, and the whirling spear in her hand came to a stop. She threw her hand over her shoulder, angling her spear and began flushing the weapon with chakra. The weapon glowed with lightning, but that scene was hidden by the everpresent smokescreen that Taiyo had created. Locking onto Taiyo's clone through the smog, she tossed her spear, the weapon cutting through the air with claps of thunder that resembled sonic booms. The spear was upon the clone -who surely thought himself well hidden- in an instant.

As for Furījia herself, she charged Taiyo, arcs of electricity coating her body as she suddenly dashed forward at top speed; Lightning Release: Overdrive! Approaching Taiyo with reckless abandon, fuelled by a now simmering rage, she struck out with her palms wielding the gentle fist. "Eight Trigrams: 16 Palms!"

Sagisō

Unfortunately for Shura, Sagisō had no intentions of charging up to him -yet- she'd been gathering chakra for a ranged attack rather than a blitz. The Shuriken he'd thrown out -the same shuriken her clone had left behind- would be met with the surging force of Sagisō's Mountain Crusher, which swept aside the Shuriken and continued on its path towards Shura. Following closely behind the advancing wave of force was Sagisō, her chakra pumping through her veins as she prepared a follow up jutsu.

Seeing as Sagiso launched a Mountain Crusher at him, Shura held out his left arm, pointing it towards the right side of his body. "Vacuum Palm!" He shouted, firing a wave of chakra to push his out of the way of Sagiso's chakra wave. Shura saw Sagiso running up for a follow up attack. Spinning the steel thread in his hand to wrap it around his wrist, Shura used the momentum Sagiso used to sweep the shuriken aside to spin it back around towards his opponent.

Sagisō

"Tsk. What a slippery fellow."

Buckling at the knees, Sagisō dropped into a slide, and she cruised along the ground and under the swinging shuriken until she came to a halt at Shura's previous position. Her chakra calmed, no longer surging through her body, and she stretched her out her hand expectingly -waiting a short while as Shura's chain and sickle, fell into her open palm. With a flip of her hand and a few hand seals, Shura's weapon disappeared as she stored it into the sealing mark on her left arm. She then reached down and picked up her own shuriken and thread which were no longer entangled with anything. Fiddling with the shuriken now in her hand, Sagisō rose to her feet, her eyes locked onto Shura. This battle was going nowhere, her opponent was rather adept at escaping, and entrapping him in a wide-open field was rather difficult.

"Reaver you fool!" Azumi roared as the bombs he had foolishly tossed Baiyan's way had now been redirected to Azumi's path as the puddle and any soaked on the group evaporated as the fireballs closed in on her.

"Water Style: Aqua Spear Jutsu!"
Azumi twisted the handle of her umbrella, which opened up the lid to one of a trio of water cylinders Azumi managed to fit inside as they shot out of the top into an elongated spear that fired at a distant tree and firmly stuck itself to a thick branch towards the top. Much like a grappling hook, Azumi had the water pull her and the umbrella towards the impact spot as she swung away from the explosions and by extension Reaver's poison gas as she planted herself on the top of the distant tree as the water returned to its cylinder while Azumi observed the devastation ahead of her as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

I asked for one thing of you Reaver, just one simple thing!

Azumi watched from her view, as the poison gas was something that could work to her benefit now that she was above the danger zone. Azumi made some hand signs as her shadow began to stretch down from her body down the tree bark as it would begin to traverse the field as her target now was not Baiyan, but Reaver. She needed to stop his mad assault in the event he might accidentally kill Baiyan; something that even given Baiyan's talents Azumi could not afford to risk.

"He isn't a summon, he is incredibly an reckless idiot! Reaver stand down immediately!" Azumi shouted, in response to Baiyan's earlier quips which concerned their relationship as she tried to get Reaver to willingly stop his mad assault. Though Azumi already guessed the futility there as she'd have her shadow advance along the poison coated floor towards Reaver even as she spoke up. Along with an item in her bag she began to reach for while she prepared for the poison should it drift up to her spot.

-----------
"Wow~! This is good stuff. Had no idea muffins could be so...so yummy~"
Tomiko's eloquent review of her father's new batch of muffins was mixed in with the sounds of content chewing. Her parent's old bakery, which was rather small and not as well kept as others in the main village, had a certain charm to it all the same. Besides, even with the limited available ingredient they had here her folks proved to be natural cooks. It was not easy to sustain a living down here, but they had tried their best to provide Tomiko and she was forever appreciate of that.

In any event, beyond sharing of pastries, Tomiko shared info of her new mission. Much as she had with the Konoha Invasion and Sound Pursuit stories she told when she first returned to Iwagakure, she omitted some details so that it sounded far less stressful than it might have been for them. They seemed to believe her enough, and was quite interested in certain new friends Tomiko made as Tomiko's mother handed a small bag which had assorted baked snacks.

"Just stay safe. This should help if you and this Mori friend of yours if the mission drags. Keep each other safe and we wish you the best of luck." Tomiko's mother said, as Tomiko smiled and gave both her parents a big hug.

"We're with you always. Even if we can't be right by your side. Always." Tomiko's father said, as their words touched Tomiko and strengthened her resolve all the more.

Beyond her own ambitions, this was what she became a ninja for. To support and care for those who provided her with the love needed to survive these tough conditions.
With a goodbye, Tomiko gathered her belongings and made a dash for the Tsuchikage's office.

-----------
"Indeed, you three will gather anything you deem necessary to bring. Assume this will be a lengthy mission, and once you've made preparations you will meet Darui by the main gates. I will attend to matters to ensure others are sent to maximize success. Be weary...a Jinchuriki is far from an easy opponent, so be at guard at all times." Ay said, as Kenji and Aisha gave a nod before Ay faced everyone.

"All right, do not let Kumogakure down. Retrieve the 8 Tails. Dismissed!"​

‘Chunin...?’ Kiro seemed lost for a moment when Raiku brought up his promotion. He stayed confused for a second before the realization came to him, a sigh with it. “Oh yeah, I forgot about that.” After the events that had transpired, being promoted just didn’t feel that special anymore. Even though it was a sign of power and a way to garner respect, did he deserve it? In fact, did the rank even apply to him anymore?

Ever since his battle with Azumi, Kiro’s confidence had really been shot. The last time he had managed to scrape out some resemblance of a victory (excluding a wild rabbit) was when he killed Hashima. That was still months ago. Everything after that had added up to nothing but failure. Sure Kiro believed he could change that but it would take more than a little taijutsu spar to raise his confidence level back to what it once was. Though his rank was chunin, Kiro still considered himself unworthy of the title.

The Uchiha shrugged and looked away for a second, his thoughts going back to Raiku’s earlier comment. After thinking about it for a quick second, Kiro looked back at the fellow Uchiha with an extremely faint grin. “I’m pretty sure I’m banned from training certain things, especially as a prisoner. Some of the higher ups probably think I’m pretty powerful for my age and anymore significant training might get me in trouble. I’m basically trying to stay on the down low for now.” Kiro spoke with a hint of amusement, but he was being mostly serious.

Placing his hands in his pockets, Kiro tilted his head slightly towards the outskirts of the Hyūga district, some of the Leaf village visible in the distance. “I know I’m a prisoner and shouldn’t be complaining but it gets boring sometimes since I can’t train as hard. Wish they’d let me out into the village every once in a while or something. I actually wouldn’t mind hitting up Ichiraku’s again...” Kiro suddenly paused when he realized he had started to go off on a tangent. Three months with most of his interactions only being with Tayuya seemed to have taken a toll on him. The Uchiha lightly shook his head before he glanced back at Raiku. “So since you’ve done your ‘check-up’, we should head back before someone gets suspicious. I don’t want anyone to think I’m trying to brainwash you or something.” Though Kiro said that last part in a joking matter, there might’ve been some salt in his tone as well.

Mori was lounging outside of the Tsuchikage's building, twirling a kunai around his finger. He wasn't in a hurry since Tomiko was either talking with Lord Tsuchikage which could take a while or she had yet to arrive. He was not exactly thrilled during the waiting, although it gave him some nice time to think about anything that he wanted to. He thought about Tomiko and her gang who were so happy despite their living conditions, he thought about the jinchuriki that fled Kumo and somehow his mind involved Reaver who had to grow up in a war torn country. "There sure are a lot of people that have bad lives, guess I just really am lucky to be born in this family." He said to himself as he looked at the Tsuchikage's building.

A feeling of powerlessness appeared in his chest, so many suffering people and he lacked the resources or power to help them. But maybe, just maybe he would be able to if he became Tsuchikage. A fire of pride and enthousiasm burned the feeling of powerlessness and his old goal to cinders. Just becoming a ninja that the Tsuchikage could count on didn't sound as satisfying as before, sure, he still wanted to become one but he wanted more. He finally saw the appeal of Tomiko's dream of becoming Tsuchikage and he was going to do his best to become a well-respected leader that was still a human, and there was no way that he'd let Tomiko beat him to that title without putting up a fierce fight for it.

Mori put away his kunai and turned towards the building that had his future office inside of it. He raised his hand towards the sun and declared his goal to the Tsuchikage building. "From this day onward, I, Mori Utamara, will do anything within and outside of my power to become a renowned Tsuchikage that will be there for his own people and those that have bad living conditions! One day I will set foot in that office and it will be mine!" He did not care that others might hear him and declared him as an idiot, at this moment the only thing that existed for him were himself and his newly set goal. Just you watch Tomiko, I will not let you become Tsuchikage that easily!

---------------------------

Taji nodded and bowed to the Raikage. "Understood Sir, my team will not disappoint you." She left the office and made her way to the shops of Kumo and stocked up on weapons, food that could be taken on long missions without going bad, some canteens of water and a small first-aid kit. "That should be all the basics covered. Time to meet up with sir Darui and the rest of my team, let's hope that they won't be a hindrance. We can't afford to fail this mission and Kami knows what we will encounter there. But I mustn't think about failure because it will happen if I do that." Taji said as she shook her head, put her supplies into a bag and made her way to the main gates. "Taji Kuramoto is ready to embark on the mission sir Darui." She said as she saluted Darui.

Baiyan

The hissing of Reaver's armaments lingered in the backdrop as they spewed their noxious fumes, rising above that was the sound of Azumi's voice as she yelled out with what appeared to be frustration. Baiyan briefly paused -waiting- as she listened to the cacophony of noises around her, Azumi's yelling, Reaver's bellowing laughter, and she reassuring crescendo of chirping as Iris, her summons, approached. The hummingbird had been on standby circling around the battlefield and melding into the natural symphony of nature as it provided recon for its summoner. Now, the hummingbird glowed with a verdant green sheen, wind foiling over its feathers as it dived into the noxious cloud of gases and reunited with Baiyan. It hovered by her side, it's wings blurring together, stirring up a mild wind that shrouded both it and it's summoner from the poison -albeit- temporarily.

That was however just enough time for Baiyan to finish weaving together her hand seals. Her eyes snapped open, her empty gaze directed towards Reaver -his hefty stomps and frequent bellows were more than enough to pick him out within the smog. Her hand reached for the Abyss Orchid and with a swift yank, the blade left its sheath, it's obsidian body ringing, sound waves rippling outwards across the field. The ringing of her blade was the trigger for the beginning of Baiyan's genjutsu. Yin Release: Distortion. The yin-release technique would obscure her opponent's perception and in particular their perception of distance. It effectively caused her to appear much further away from her opponent that she actually was.

She wasn't done there though, with a twist of her wrist, she angled the blade of her sword earth-bound and plunged it into the ground. Her chakra flowed through her body, pouring from the outlets on her fingers, and slipping through her sword and into the ground. She released her jutsu, mouthing its name, "Earth Release: Lotus Field."

The Lotus was a flower with many meanings behind its name. It symbolized purity, transcendence and even sanctum. It was a semi-aquatic plant that more often than not, sprung forth from the depth of murky swamps and filthy bogs, it's leaves and petals radiant, untainted, and disregarding of it's less than pristine surroundings. Beauty blooming from ugly origins.

Lotus Field was an earth release jutsu that replicated the origins of a lotus -a muddy swamp. Baiyan's chakra went to work, the ground beneath her liquifying her surroundings into a muddy pool. The jutsu would usually produce a calm lake of mud, but this time, the lake was anything but calm. The mud boiled vigorously, appearing almost molten from the effects of Reaver's Flame Vein technique. The liquid earth bubbled, the lake settling with a radius of around 15m.

Excited chirps streamed forth from Iris' beak, and the bird picked up speed, it's wings now beating furiously and stirring the wind around the Lotus field. Fuelled with the influx of oxygen, the lake all but erupted in flames. Large bubbles surfaced, popping shortly after and release waves of scorching air. The sudden increase in temperature causing all the trapped air within the mud to rise to the surface. Not only that, but the overall temperature rise had also begun creating updraft as the heated air begun to rise as it approached Baiyan, creating an air current that funneled the noxious clouds upwards, lifting away the fumes in her immediate surroundings.

Shura landed on the ground before looking towards Sagiso who ran to his previous position, he saw her store his chain in her sealing mark. "Darn, she took my chain." He thought before standing strait as he stared he locked eyes with Sagiso. He sighed. "I can tell from that look in your eyes, I agree that this is getting us nowhere." He said. "How about we take this a more seriously." He added before faring his Byakugan to life.

Azumi watched as Reaver's own explosives had been turned against her as the area. More troubling, Reaver began to envelope the area in poison gas as he seemed intent on destroying Baiyan over the petty insult and Baiyan had matched with a response of her own as the battle escalated even more in spite of her warning. This entire situation had steered far beyond any semblance of order and Azumi's frustration and anger mirrored the explosive hell around her. With her fists clinched, Azumi decided she had had enough of Reaver's antics and Baiyan's shift in focus and she needed to establish order now.

"THAT"S IT! I am done with this nonsense! "Ninja Art: Nightmare Dragon Jutsu!"
With as much water as she had on hand, combined with water she formed out of her own chakra, it would dive into her shadow; which caused her shadow to expand and darken as it became almost a sess pool as her body was seemingly consumed by explosive smoke and flames.

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
However, an ear splitting roar sounded off as a tall shadow descended over the poison gas. This shadow soon revealed itself to be a dragon; it mirrored the appearance of a water dragon. Or rather, the shape as its skin was a dark black and said skin seemed to be made of the same liquid shadow material as her previous tendrils. The beast seemed to to drip at the jaw, and the "shadow droplets" from its jaw landed on the ground and advanced forward...almost acting as liquid shadow tendrils that moved to where both Baiyan and Reaver had been respectively.

Slam!
The dragon's tail slammed into the ground with violent impact, with enough force to knock the poison gas away from the immediate area as the figure of Azumi revealed itself; as she seemed to have encased herself in the dragon and now rose to the top of its head. Azumi's eyes shot daggers into both Baiyan and Reaver, her skin seemed a bit paled but her killing intent had never been stronger.

"You. Save the insults and cute chatter for you opponent and your opponent only. I am the only thing you should be concerned with, not Reaver or anyone else." Azumi spat at Baiyan, as she found her attitude and disregard of this spar to taunt her companion to be incredibly obnoxious. Still though, her cold gaze quickly shifted to Reaver. Her dragon seemed to hiss this to reflect her mood.

"And you. I gave you one simple instruction to follow, one basic basic thing to do. Just keep a cool head and don't make a scene. Yet just like everything else, you undermined me at every single opportunity! Your talk of pride and trophies grow tiresome, your attitude more repulsive by the second and your inability to handle even the most schoolyard level teases frustrating. And the sad fact is you showed me your strength and I thought there was potential within you to be of value to this team. Now then, while I still have a slight semblance of mercy, I ask only once. I order you. Stand. Down." Azumi spoke, her voice filled with venom and anger as she had clearly reached a boiling point while she gave her demand to Reaver.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
The Leaf-nin frowned when he found his assault proving to be futile, however, his training to master FBS increased his chakra reserves enough for the technique to be functional, so instead of that technique leaving him at 90 percent, he was closer to 98 through 95 percent. And he aimed to keep it that way, narrowly dodging the Gentle Fist Lightning Release Overdrive.

Okay, this is good, we're dodging all the attacks, now hitting her is main issue.

Yeah, I didn't want to do this, but I gotta beat her quickly, the sooner I beat her the better it is for me to clear up the misunderstanding.

Yeah, come to think of it, the only reason we're fighting her is that there was a lack of communication on our part, causing her to jump to conclusions to attempt to murder us while we fight for survival. Hopefully this never happens again.

"Fire Release: Flashing Burst Style!" Taiyo performed the procedure internally, causing him to be surrounded by a firey red aura almost instantaneously, even in its semi perfected form, it still released unessesary chakra when performed, it was just focus more on him instead of being pure chakra realsing out of him, like what was displayed at the exams. He activated his elbow blades and soon began rushing Furījia with a myriad of sword strikes. There was no pattern in the way he struck, however he had technique, so he actually looked like he knee what he was doing as opposed to looking like a 9 year old flailing around with a toy sword in hand.
Tsuki
A small smile came to the Yuki-nin's face upon Seiun's realization of the threat they were about to face.

Well, better late than never I suppose. I wonder what Hama-sensei's plan is.

“As far as THAT is concerned, we should work with quick precision strikes. Immobilize and incapacitate, quick. That’s how we’ll do things. I won’t put up with sloppy behavior or results In my cell. Is that understood?” Was the answer to Tsuki's question, and was promptly met with a response mirroring Kai's, to which Seiun followed suit.

Last edited:

Jin walked back from the kage’s compound, entering that of the yuki’s. He strolled along the inner band of it, just before the palace itself. Jin’s eyes glanced over to the left, an archway with twin waterfalls falling down it. It was marked ‘Noble’s garden.’ Perhaps maybe...

He walked into the garden, looking around it. It was green, the sprouts of the plants were growing steadily, however none of them had come to fruition. He came here every so often, just in case he could find it. He turned to leave, before he notice something different catch his eye.

Off to the side, in a corner was a small white and pink flower. It looked delicate, with intricate patterns on it. On each of it’s petals were yellow strands with a black and white bead in the middle of the yellow bands on either side of it. He knelt down and plucked the flower. The ice flutter lotus

“Of course it wouldn’t grow where the other flowers were planted...just like you...”

Carrying the flower with much care, Jin kept a slow pace, stepping into the palace doorway. He kept walking straight, right into an alcove that was dimly lit. The only main light came from a mural. Jin found himself in front of the mural again...the damn mural. He looked up to it, his black suit as strict as his demeanor. The several colors of the mural decorating the appearance of the white haired woman.

“Just as I promised...”

Jin places the Ice flutter lotus on the ledge of the mural, right at it’s base. Jin looked remorseful at the bottom of the mural, where there was an empty void of stone below the ledge itself. Seven foot long and wide, a yin and yang styled family crest designed on it, intertwined with the Yuki crest. It looked as if it were previously designed to hold something. Something that made jin appear bitter.

30 years ago....

A small boy tip toed around a koi pond, his wavy black hair lopping up and down as he balanced his arms. He walked on log after log and brick after brick, practicing his balancing skills. The boy couldn’t have been much older than seven. The kid then hopped onto the intricate koi pond, every step he made freezing over as he begun to balance on the foot holds as well.

“That’s a interesting technique you have...”

A young girl, around his same age spoke. She wore white and black, having a small umbrella for the sun. She was petite, with purple eyes and white hair. The boy was surprised at her appearance, a grin appearing on his face.

“Hehe! You like it? It’s pretty cool!”

“I haven’t seen anything like it, can you only use it to step across water?”

The boy jumped up, barefoot onto the grass outside to koi pond. He closed his eyes and gave her a toothy grin.

“Of course not! Watch this!”

He wove his hands together, creating a thin mirror of ice. This seemed to astound her, but what surprised her even further was that he walked into the ice mirror, seeming to disappear! She looked frantically at the mirror.

“Boy? Boy?? Um...where are you?”

“Here!”

He shouted as his head came out to meet hers, inches away. She squeaked out in surpised jumping back and dropping her umbrella. He laughed at her.

“Hehe! I got you didn’t I?”

“That wasn’t very nice...”

She pouted, turning away from him. His smile faded, turning into more of a panic. She didn’t seem to much like him anymore, and somehow that just felt...wrong. He looked around for a way to change this, finding a lone flower in a corner of the koi pond. He plucked It, taking it and putting it in the young girl’s hair as she least expected it. Her eyes widened, feeling the flower, looking to him.

“Now you look like the prettiest girl I’ve every seen.”

She put a hand over her mouth before looking into her reflection in the koi pond. The pink flower matching well with her hair and eyes. She blushed and hid it with the umbrella.

“I’m flattered...what might be your name?”

“They call me Jin around here, and you?”

“Roanna. I’m pleased to meet you.”

Jin kissed her hand in greeting, sending her to another blush. She couldn’t help but feel comfortable around the boy. He was just so positive and kind. She smiled to Jin, sending him to blush in kind. Being an awkward kid, he turned around, pretending something was over there sheepishly until his blush went away.

“I-I’m Jin.”

“Yes, you said that already.”

“Did I? Hehehe...so I did.”

They both chuckled a bit, Jin more so out of funny shame than anything else. Roanna gave him an amused look, Gesturing toward him

“What’s your last name? Unless that’s Jin too.”

“No no no it isn’t Jin...hehe. It’s Yuki.”

“Oh? I heard they were renowned for their kindness. You don’t disappoint Jin Yuki.”

“Aw it’s nothing really. Your turn now.”

“Oh right, sorry about that. Roanna, Roanna Hü.”

“The hü?” Jin scratched his head. “I haven’t heard of them.”

Roanna turned around to walk out of the Yuki district. “Maybe next time we can meet there, I can show you around.”

“Y-you mean that we will meet each other again??”

She turned around and gave him a smile and a tilt of her umbrella, before pointing to the pink flower Jin put in her hair.

“Then you can tell me what this means. Hehehe. If you can find me!”

“Your on!”

She walked with grace out of the compound, a new spring in her step and a smile on her face from the meeting. Jin smiled to hismelf like a fool, sitting criss crossed on the Yuki grounds, staring up at the sky.

“I’ll find her, just you wait!

Last edited:
Sagisō

Snorting dismissively, the girl brought her left hand up to her face, sliding the back of her hand -or more specifically, the back of her fingers- across her cheek slowly, before flicking her hand back, whipping her hair away. "I guess you don't need the Byakugan to read my mind." The network of veins traveling to Sagisō's eyes thickened, making themselves more prominent as chakra fuelled through their passages. The vivid magenta of her pupils, appearing lighter as light reflected off her irises, quickly drained of color, bleached to a milky white.

Kicking out, her sandals made contact with the handle of a kunai -likely left behind from the Shurikenjutsu Sagisō had attempted earlier on in the fight- and sending the weapon piercing through the air towards Shura.

Furījia

Lips curved into a lopsided '(', the Hyūga heiress candidate frowned as Taiyo dodged all 16 of her palm strikes and widened the distance between them. Subsequently, the fiery boy decided to take the description more literally, engulfing himself in a flame aura that caused liquid-like, ethereal tongues of chakra produced fire to waft off his body. A moment of shock passed through Furījia's eyes. The very eyes that revealed all of Taiyo's actions to her, even down to the very movement of his chakra. While still rather rough around the edges, Taiyo's chakra control was rather stable -far more so that it'd been during the chūnin exams- and his sheer progress was rather astounding.

While he'd certainly progressed in terms of skill, the boy was still rash and his subsequent actions proved that. Ejecting two swords from his elbows he charged up to her, intending to deliver a series of sword strikes. Not that it was any threat as far as Furījia was concerned. While other people might've been concerned about these blades, Furījia preferred to call them by another name -lightning rods.

Galvanizing her chakra, her body generated the chirps of a thousand birds as small arcs of lightning jumped between her skin and clothes. Her Byakugan locking onto both his blades, she dodged minimally, in fact, so minimally that the swords still bit into her skin and drew blood. The grit her teeth as the sharp pain assaulted her but knew Taiyo would have it worst and he'd just taken a metal blade and stabbed a lightning generator -allowing the current a direct path into his body. More unbearable than the feeling of being sliced, with the sheer discomfort of being so close to his Flashing Burst Style. It was like standing in front of an open-oven. Although her chakra somewhat protected her from the heat, she could still smell the aroma of singed hair -unpleasant.

Eager to cut the power to this oven, she traded blows, striking out with her arms even as Taiyo's lightning rods pierced the flesh of her arms. "8 trigrams: 16 palms!" With her lightning chakra coursing through his body he'd have a much harder time dodge her blows this time.

Last edited:

Reaver glared up at Azumi, who made her audacious declaration at the point of a dragon. It was impressive...that is...if the circumstances weren’t what they were. He growled his suit making revving and clanking.

“I won’t bow to this THING you want on our team. It’ll be best to simply kill it now. I went on this wild goose chase for two months, and it was all but wasted! I refuse to waste even more time! Your pick of a teammate was god awful, and now i’ll Put the choice out of your hands!!”

Suddenly, his suit began to change. The arms and legs all swerved toward the front, putting reaver’s suit chest up on the ground. The arms and legs folded with each other, a powerful energy surge coming from within it. A blue aura surrounded it as it was wrapped in the remaining steel of the limbs themselves, before the rest of it mounted onto the suit.

The main suit changed shape. Reaver’s cockpit vanished inside the suit, a the torso and chest seeming to change into plates to cover up Reaver, almost like a bunker. The arms and legs that were folded into each other seemed to be a makeshift siege gun or mortar of some kind. Immense chakra radiated from it visibly, which was rare.

“Spear of Lugh: X4!”

Suddenly a powerful charge erupted from the cannon, the cannon itself breaking through the sheer force of the projectile it fired. The rocketed toward Baiyan, the poison soaked ground would act as a fuel source, doubling as both fuel and poison. When the spear would detonate, it would feed off of the fuel of the saturated ground, causing even more of an effect than the devestating attack would show.

30 years ago....

Jin, several days later from meeting the beautiful roanna had searched several parts of town in the past days. If one had saw him, they would have assumed that he were looking for a stray. Today he walked around the outskirts of town, alongside the ocean. He had a handful of rocks, skipping them as he went along.

“Roanna? Where are you?” He called.

He skipped another rock atop the ocean. He sighed, the entire endeavor being more effort than he originally thought. He had begun to grow to worry that he wouldn’t see her again. Skipping another rock on the surface of the ocean. He stopped, looking out into the ocean. The sun was about to touch the horizon, the sun was setting soon. He huffed in frustration, throwing his last stone. Every time it skipped across the water he blended the water to it would go farther and farther for each skip, not allowing it to sink.

The rock continued on and on. He used his bloodline to bend the water with the rock. *plup* *plup* *plup* the rock skipper twenty more times, that is until it seemed to stop abruptly. Jin blinked, wondering if what his eyes processed was true. He jump into the ocean, running along it while freezing stepping stones along the way. It didn’t seem like the rock had any reason to stop, especially not with his bloodline helping.

As soon as he reached the point that the rock had sunken, something large shifted into sight. It was an elaborate compound, a unorthodox castle appearing before him. The castle seemed to be made entirely of swirled patterns, the steel and tiles bended around so that the shell of the castle was a bulbous shape, almost like a flower that hadn’t bloomed. He was amazed by it.

“A...genjustu?”

He looked left and right, unsure if he should go into the palace grounds. He closed his fist and hardened his goal. He bended the water under his feet to reach the pier. As soon as he did, he heard metal sheathing. He couldn’t see anything, but then again, his eyesight couldn’t pick up the palace in the first place. He bended a sphere of water from the ocean, splashing it in front of him. What he saw surprised him. There were figures, only outlined by the water he has splashed up, carrying some kind of tools he couldn’t make out.

“H-hey, I didn’t mean anything...!”

He raised his hands up, the Warriors revealing themselves. Each one of them had white hair, women had it draping down or in braids, and the men seemed to have it Spikey or flowing. They handled trident like weapons, the tips glowing with chakra. All of them had either black or purple eyes, an interesting note.

“Enough, back away.”

The guards were called off by the feminine voice. They quickly made a hole, standing to attention as a white haired woman approached. She was adorned with white and black clothing, having a slim dress with black ribbions along it. On her sleeves were several yin and yang symbols, alongside a golden swirl like symbol, with white and black on either side. She had a crown atop her head, giving her the appearance of royalty. As she approached, he felt as if he were a foot tall.

“I am Haiahu, the head the Hü clan. I am aware that someone has been expecting you...”

Out from behind her came a very familiar sight. A young girl his age, adorning a white dress with that same clan symbol on it. Her purple eyes met his at the same moment as she broke out into a run.

“Roanna!”

“Jin! You found us!”

She pulled him into a hug, giggling as she did so. The head of the Hü clan gave a smile, seeming to analyze the boy and the situation. Roanna broke the hug, looking to him.

“I didn’t expect you to find us. My mother said that any person that cared about me enough would find us. I didn’t think she was telling the truth, but here you are!”

“I-It’s nothing really.” He sheepishly laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

“It’s settled then.” Haiahu spoke. “You have my permission to court my daughter.”

Jin’s eyes widened as big as bowling balls. On two things. 1. She was the daughter of the leader of their entire clan. 2...COURTING?!

“Courting?! Uh...as in dating?! Nononono you got it all wrong miss-“

“I’m never wrong.” The leader spoke, her attitude slowly turning to venom. “Unless your trying to say I am?”

“I- uh....what now?”

“I’m just kidding with you darling~” Haiahu laughed. “The Yuki, always so literal. Dumb as you are charming. Go on Roanna, you can play with the boy.”

“All right!” She giggled.

He didn’t comprehend what had just happened, to be honest so much had occured it was difficult to process. But one thing was for sure: he found her. And that made him happy, for reasons he had yet to figure out. Haiahu looked on, watching them run away.

“That’s the head’s son isn’t he?”

“I believe so Sir.”

“Good.”

"From this day onward, I, Mori Utamara, will do anything within and outside of my power to become a renowned Tsuchikage that will be there for his own people and those that have bad living conditions! One day I will set foot in that office and it will be mine!"

Tomiko had arrived just in time to catch Mori's open declaration directed at the Tsuchikage's building. With his back turned to Tomiko, she doubted he knew of her arrival as she thought over his newfound pledge. On one hand, it was a bit jarring to see Mori jump from a desire to be a ninja worthy of the Tsuchikage's respect to wanting to be Tsuchikage himself. She had not expected to have Mori as a legitimate rival for her goal rival, as she figured it was just some banter when he first mentioned of the possibility. This meant they would need to go against each other.

On the other hand, Tomiko could not help but smile. To see Mori go from someone who skipped classes, someone who lacked any sort of passion for much of anything. To this, someone who had a goal....who had drive and passion now, that made Tomiko feel happy for him more than worried about the aspect of competition; if anything it would driver her to push even harder.

"Well, someone seems spirited today. Though a bold declaration to make around me." Tomiko said with a playful grin as she decided to make her presence known to Mori as she approached him.

------------
As Reaver gave her the metaphorical and verbal fingure and made modifications to fire, Azumi frowned as she had her dragon open its mouth as she had half a mind to blast that mech-degenerate on the spot.

However, Azumi reserved herself on this occasion. If she made an attempt to strike Reaver down, it would only show Baiyan she had absolutely zero control or ability to direct Reaver on anything. Which would kill the already growing thin chance she had to sway the blind kunoichi to join the cause. So, she'd have to leave this to chance and hope Baiyan could display what was needed to survive this. As she herself quickly added some hand signs, as her shadow dragon let out an unearthly shreak and sprouted wings. Azumi's face paled more from this action, as well as the action that manipulated a shadow that dripped from the jaw towards Reaver. A shadow Azumi used to try and subtle direct Reaver's attack so that it would not directly strike Baiyan.

Azumi may have been faithful, but a little subtle aid couldn't hurt.​

Azumi had her dragon take to the sky as she aimed to fly out of the presumed blast zone to avoid the worst of it. Azumi watched, and hoped, to see Baiyan still alive at the end of all this. She prayed to her Kami as she stood on the head of her liquid shadow dragon above the carnage, hopeful that he deems Baiyan worthy and grants her what was needed to survive this.

----------
Darui heard the formal declaration from Taji, as he simply gave a weak nod though he had his usual disinterest. Though naturally Darui had been more than aware of the stakes here, and would ensure his Boss that he'd do whatever he could to succeed all the same. However much of a "drag" it had been for him.

Soon enough, the duo of Aisha and Kenji joined them. Naturally, they also took time to gather much needed supplies; which for Aisha included some dog treats on top of usual rations for Luna & Sky's comfort. With that the two gathered everything they felt they needed as they faced Darui naturally oblivious to Taji's doubts about them.

"All set Darui sensei." Kenji said, with a formal address as Aisha mirrored it with a nod of her own as Darui let out a sigh but gave a nod to the pair as he faced the three of them.

"All right, I've been told by boss to set out as soon as you three were available. We'll begin by going along the path the 8 Tails host had last been seen traveling. From there, well...you might play a bigger part than expected." Darui said, as he singled out Aisha specifically. Though before Aisha had a chance to ask about it Darui clarified.

"If you are an Inuzuka, it's natural to assume you have tracking talents. If you are with us, it could be helpful in finding our runaway." Darui added, before he motioned for them to follow him as he began to move down the main path out of the village.

"Anyway, let's get this over with."
-----------
Sakura stood by Kakashi by the compound gates, as Taiyo seemed to be taking a bit longer than she anticipated to present any suggestions. Which made Sakura question what was keeping him, had he found someone? Was he trying to find everyone at once? Sakura had no way to know.

Sure is taking him a while...

Smh...he probably is busy doing something stupid right now.

Oh come on. Have a bit more faith in him.

Whatever you say, but if it turns out to be that don't say I didn't tell you so.

As if he sensed Sakura's internal questions, Kakashi decided to speak up. Naturally, his tone was casual and his eyes never left his prized novel.

"Patience Sakura. It is a virtue if I recall." Kakashi said which only caused Sakura, both externally and internally, to scowl at her "lazy" sensei.

Yeah, and we are forced to learn that from you...
Yeah, and we are forced to learn that from you...

Last edited:
Sagisō

Her tongue peeking from her mouth and sliding across her lips, Sagisō's eyes carefully followed the shuriken as it returned. Her hands snapped at her sides and she relieved her trial weapon, a pair of chakra that she'd taken from the Hyūga clan's storage before she'd left on the Snake hunt. She hadn't found a chance to use them and was itching to see whether she was actually any good at wielding the weapon. Rather than any logical reason for choosing the weapon, she simply thought they looked pretty cool and wanted to take them for a test run. Having found just the moment to do so, she retrieved the curved disk-shaped blades, swinging one to deflect the kunai that Shura had thrown at her.

As the thrown weapon spun through the air, having been deflected off its path, the girl clinked her crescent blades together and hooked a finger towards Shura, if a come-at-me expression existed, then that was exactly what Sagisō was wearing.

Baiyan

Although darkness blanketed her surrounding visually, Baiyan was a sensor-type, and her chakra-senses surged to life as both Azumi and Reaver swelled with what could only be described as massive glaring flares of energy while they performed their respective jutsu. It was without hesitation that the blind swordswoman immediately decided to go on the defensive. She pulled a vial of liquid from her garments and downed the whole thing, a special concoction that would dramatically raise her chakra levels for a brief time. Sliding her hands downward, the sharpened blade of her sword bit into the flesh of her fingers, smearing crimson red drops of blood along the length of the weapon's business sector. The weapon quivered in place, the multitude of dark crystals composing its body growing wildly beneath the surface of the ground, branching towards the direction of the nearest perceived assault -Reaver's spear of Lugh x4.

A thistle of frenzied obsidian spikes erupted from the ground, creating a trailing ridge of jagged edges that rushed towards the incoming spear. While the jutsu -Abyss Orchard- was certainly a rather powerful one, having consumed a sizeable chunk of the kunoichi's chakra, the feeling of foreboding brought on by threatening attack didn't decrease in the slightest. Fortunately, the kunoichi had already been prepared to use some of her strongest skills. Her Lotus field was, in fact, a supplementary jutsu which she could link into a myriad of other techniques. For this scenario, she pulled out her strongest defensive jutsu without hesitation.

The kunoichi's chakra reserves instantly plummeted until the once sizeable pool of chakra within her body was now a barely existent puddle. The mystical energy surged from her body sinking into her surroundings, and most noticeably, her sword scabbard, the Lotus field, and the air around her. The swiftest of the three to respond was her scabbard, having been directly on her person, it had responded to her chakra the fastest. The sheath followed the lead of Baiyan's weapon it's obsidian crystals reacting to the influx of chakra and propagating at blinding speed. The crystals grew until the covered her entire body, forming a diamond-shaped carapace the encased the Nadeshiko kunoichi. The newly formed diamond rapidly darkened, it's previously translucency fading to opaqueness until not even a hint of light coat make its way through the crystal. The diamond floated, the vague figure of a maiden encased within it -but her features obscured by the darkness. The air around the newly formed igneous gem hissed and howled, whipping up a vicious gale that rotated in circles around the crystal. The winds -dense with chakra- settled into the image of petals -lotus petals to be exact- and almost an instant later a large translucent lotus of wind enclosed the diamond crystal. It wasn't exactly a pearl hidden in a clam -but it would have to do. Being the slowest of the elements to react, the mud beneath Baiyan's feet had only now begun lurching into motion and much like the wind, it molded into the shape of several lotus petals, which promptly overlapped and enclosed themselves over the figure of the Nadeshiko kunoichi -completely hiding her from view. Heavenly Three-Tiered Earth Lotus. Composed of two layers of lotus petals made of wind and earth, and a final obsidian diamond hiding within, the Heavenly Lotus was Baiyan's greatest technique and had saved her life many times since it's inception.

The lotus was intricate, and certainly not as simple as it seemed. It was a very complex jutsu that was served the function of multiple sub-jutsu performed together, including; Added-weight rock jutsu, Shield of the wind count, Mud spore jutsu and Hardening jutsu. It was a heavily draining on one's chakra, having wiped the Nadeshiko kunoichi of around 80% of her chakra. Including the jutsu she'd used earlier considering her remaining chakra pitifully low was an understatement.

Almost a hundred feet away from Baiyan, the gleaming spikes of her Abyss Orchard made contact with Reaver's Spear of Lugh x4, and just like the straw that broke the camel's back, everything went to hell from there. The mortar exploded with a deafening BOOM! The chakra infused bomb fizzled for a fraction of a second -reacting with the acidic concoction lingering in the air- and the world within a radius of several hundred feet was instantly engulfed in leering noxious flames, as hot as they were toxic. The flames washed over Baiyan's Lotus, the external, earthen layer of mud igniting like a thick viscous glob of crude oil. The liquid mud was instantly baked into ceramic, and even that was almost scorched into ash. Without a moment's delay -in fact almost simultaneously- the shockwave of the blast slammed into the Hell-fire Lotus, and the sheer force of the blast washed over its earthen defenses, stripping the muddy lotus leaves off in microseconds.

Had the mud not been made heavier by the added-rock weight technique, it wouldn't have lasted even one femtosecond against the forceful ripples of power. The sphere of mud had absorbed much of the initial impact of the blast, but what was left continued to rage like a frenzied beast in the hight of its bloodlust. The second layer of wind surrounding Baiyan's diamond carapace was dispersed just as quickly, and the remnants of the blast lashed against the kunoichi's final defense -the obsidian crystal. A tangled series of cracks spiderwebbed across the crystal's surface as the last of the shockwave passed over. The crystal held firm -albeit severely damaged. In but a few instants, the glorious Heavenly lotus had been eradicated, but that was all it took -a few instants- and the shockwave had rocketed past. All that remained now was the raging inferno that smoldering with the desire to burn the Heavens and scorch the earth.

Fierce as it might've been, the Obsidian crystal was fiercer. Obsidian, a product of cooled lava, was quite resistant to heat and wouldn't melt until temperatures peaked over 2000 degrees Fahrenheit. While the White-eyed Lotus might've survived the blast by essentially the skin of her teeth, the surroundings weren't quite as lucky. The speed of an explosive shockwave usually ranged somewhere around 2km/second, and the mighty force of this particular shockwave was deserving of the description -earthshattering.

It went without saying that the surrounding landscape was utterly devastated, but the true extent of the damage could not yet be assessed. Fueled by the lingering toxic fumes and the remnants of chakra in the air, the great blaze of several hundred square meters continued to burn furiously belching towering stacks of smoke into the air.

Last edited:

BOOM!!!!!!!

The explosion racked the entire zone, the shockwave of the Spear of Lugh X4 disintegrated trees, smites birds out of the air and laid waste to the land. As the explosion swept across the obsidian and Baiyan, it made it’s way over to Reaver. Reaver’s bomb shelter made of his metal suit endured the explosion, as it continued to wash over him like a tidal wave of raw power and destfuctjve Force. The reaver suit slowly stared to fuse together, the surface layer torching away, then layer after layer faltered. The reaver armor had begun to fail. The explosion, while kissing Azumi had still drenched both baiyan and reaver’s position entirely with it.

Reaver’s suit then reached it’s final layers, Reaver’s vision getting blurry and his body full of sweat. Air had long since run out, relying on his oxygen tanks in the cockpit to keep him alive. Clinging to life, he tried to stay conscious, the explosion being closer than calculated. Before anything else could Occur, the explosion ceased.

Smoke piled up high in plumes of death and the crater of the battle showing its destructive turn. The arena was up in flames, the mist of the damage being done. The reaver MK VI suit was destroyed, molded into nothing but a single mush of steel, the rest of it disintegrated. The reaver suit was gone. Forever. Reaver, breathed heavily, going into heat stroke from the ammount of temperature inside his heavy coffin of a suit

“Damn...it.....!!!”

It was all he could say before he had lost consciousness, his body going limp as he remained trapped inside his melded suit of metal like a cocoon. The boy was out. Reaver was down.

20 years ago.....

An 18 year old Jin looked in the mirror. Growing into his looks as well as his frame, he looked a lot more mature and refined than he was as a boy. His hair was in a pony tail that draped behind his head. He wore a long black robe, adorned with the Yuki Clan crest in orange.

Today he would face his biggest challenge. A long awaited moment that would change is life forever. Something that would put himself into a new role, a role that would be unlike something he had never faced....

...marriage...

“It’s time son.” A older Yuki spoke, dressed for the occasion as well. He put his hand on Jin’s shoulder. “Are you ready?”

Jin took a calming breath before He pushed on the door of the Yuki residence, light flooding in from the day to come. He was instantly met with violins, harps, accordions, and a whole array of instruments. Crowds of people surrounded the place, except a walkway in between them laid out by a blue carpet.

He took yet another breath before striding into the fray. They threw rice and flower petals at him, each one trying to rush in words of congratulations. A marriage of the son and daughter of two major clans wasn’t minor news. The entire village had decided to celebrate this event, even the mizukage giving his blessings. He tried a small smile, waving at a few of the people that had came out to celebrate.

He and his father made it to a large building, decorated with several reed tiles alongside his roof, with no walls. Just big thick supports that left it open to the ocean. He stood in front of Hama Yuki, a woman with long black hair, his sister. She wore a long ceremonial robe of blue and black, dresses with sapphires. Hama greeted him with a warm smile.

“Hello brother, funny seeing you here.” Hama joked. “Almost like your getting married or somethin’.”

“Not now Hama...”

As the building overlooked the sea, there was a rippling in the distance. The palace that he had seen first so long ago had materialized. The genjustu was dropped. Jin was surprised at this action. Where they opening up to the world? In the distance, coming in quickly were a group of figures, several draped in black clothes. One in front was dressed in green while the one right behind it was dressed in white.

Running across the water like the skilled shinobi they were, the Hü clan. They closed the distance quickly, leaping up to the building from the coast, their clothes perfectly dry. Landing down, the lead two removed their hoods. The one in the green hood revealed herself to be Haiahu, Head of the Hü clan. And the white hooded one discarded her cloak completely, showing herself to be the wife-to-be: Roanna.

“Sorry I’m late...hehe...” Roanna giggled. “I-I look fine right? No water or anything?”

“You look...astounding...”

“What happened to the prettiest girl in the world?” Roanna teased.

Jin blushed, looking over to the side. Hama chuckling, and putting a hand over to cup her mouth.

“I like her.” She whispered, before clearing her throat. “I will be marrying you both today. So now that the wife to be is here, how about we start?”

The wedding was rather unorthodox, with Hama at the helm who could have expected otherwise? Hama was quick to to make quips which brought the crowd a lot of enjoyment, the Jin’s embarrassment. But she did her job, which Jin could hate or thank her later her for. Then, the couple said their vows before they intwined in a kiss. The crowd clapped in praise and glee as two clans head’s children had been wedded together.

Haiahu and Jin’s father had sat down directly after the wedding at been finished. The mist brilliant artist in town had begun to make an ink portraits of the two. They both held a sword and a flower in each hand, as if they were putting down the sword and raising a flower to each other. A sign of peace and coexistence between the clans.

Later that night, Roanna and Jin looked up at the moon, outside the Yuki compound where they had first met. They held each other’s hands tightly. Roanna gave a smile to Jin, squeezing her new husband’s hand tighter.

“Today was better than I’ve dreamed.” She remarked. “Even my mother dispelled our palace’s genjustu. All because of Us...”

“It’s surprising...I never would have thought she’d do that.”

They say in silence for a good long while, enjoying the tenderness of the moment. The moon shining and the sea washing against the shore. Roanna looked to the koi pond to her left, smiling nostalgically.

“You never did tell me what that flower meant, all that long time ago. Now that we are married, I don’t see why you can’t tell me now.”

“Ah the ice flutter lotus...” Jin closed his eyes, keeping this secret for ten years. “For the Yuki Clan, the ice flutter lotus is a symbol of everlasting love, motherhood, and sentiment for true beauty. Not lust, but true love. I didn’t understand it at the time, but it seems that the tale is true.”

“That’s sweet...and all this time I never knew it...” Roanna said looking back at the pond. “Koi.”

“...what?”

“I want that to be the name of our daughter.”

“After this fish? That would be illogical to-“

“Jin.” She said looking in his eyes.

He gulped, her eyes melting his heart. “...fine. But what if it’s a boy?”

“Then kai.” She said matter of factly. “Most of my clan is populated by women, so the likelyhood of that is-“

She was cut off by his lips touching hers. She clapped her purple eyes in surprise at first. Then she slowly fluttered them close, as she kissed her husband under the moonlight. Young love.

Mori grinned as he heard Tomiko comment on his declaration of becoming Tsuchikage. "Well, I have seen enough in the last couple months to realise that there are people that need help all around the world and I would have to have a heart of stone to ignore them. The only thing of stone that I have is my will, the same will that will allow me to become Tsuchikage before you do!" He said as he extended his fist towards his fist towards Tomiko, the determination practically pouring out of his face.

"I am still young and healthy, so I might as well aim for the moon since I will be floating among the stars if I miss. I might not be the best Kage ever, but I am damn well going to try my best to be the most liked Kage! The name of Mori Utamara shall be connected to a Kage that remained human despite of his title, cared for the people that weren't as lucky in their life and helped his village prosper, maybe even create an era of peace unlike any other!"

After declaring his goals as Tsuchikage, he turned towards the building behind him and nodded. "Shall we go? Don't want to keep the Tsuchikage waiting, do we? He'd love a break from his stacks of paperwork." He said with a grin as he made his way to the door.

-------------------------------------------

Taji listened to Darui and his idea of using Aisha to find the track of the 8 tails jinchuriki. "I hope that you know that if you try to ditch us by going after a fake trail, you are all alone in a foreign land with a jinchuriki on the loose. It is in your best interest to stick with us and go after the real trail. Darui sensei, do we have something with the scent of our target? That way she knows what she should be following." She would keep her distrust of Aisha to herself for the sake of the mission, but she would try to keep her life out of her hands. She followed Darui and turned towards Kenji and Aisha. "Move it, we don't have all day y'know!"

~Several Days Prior~
A young sound shinobi could be seen dashing from treetop to treetop on route to a large grassy mountain several kilometers from Iwagakure.
The Rock Shinobi landed in a clearing at the front of the mountains, a large, semi-natural cave door now visible off to the side of the smallest mountain.
"Kido!" The shinobi shouted at the entrance of the cave, not daring to take another step in. After several moments of dead air, the shinobi leaned into the dark shadowy entrance.
"Kido sir.......AH!" The shinobi jolted as the head of Kido Denki popped out of the shadows, causing the shinobi to fall back onto the grassy earth from surprise.

"Ah, Osu....how've you been? Need to stay on your toes a bit more, to jumpy." The older shinobi replied in a carefree tone, not moving from his position as the Rock-nin scrambled to his feet.

"Im okay.....and I know, Ive been working on it Kido sir..." The newly revealed Osu trailed off, his mind clouded with thoughts of shame, only for him to snap back to life as he remembered the point of his visitation.
"Kido! The news is slowly getting around to all the Jonin and Chunin of every village.....the eight tails Jinchuriki is active. Several squads are being sent out in an attempt capture this...'extreme liability'. With all the talk of Jinchuriki's.....I cant help but think Orochim-" Osu was cut off by Kido's raised hand, a firm expression washing over the older nin's face.

"Yes, I get it. Quite the situation we're in. A Jinchuriki means massive amounts of chakra, and massive chakra leads to a power struggle...... This is the exact thing we've been preparing for. Thank you Osu, ill see you around." Kido replied with a reassuring grin, waving his informant off as he let the new information weigh oh his mind.
"I.....I just hope he's ready..."

~Present Day~
"Ah look, starting more bitter rivalry's with one another, huh??" The unfamiliar voice of Katsuo announced his presence to his former shinobi allies, slowly approaching the two strangers with his hands casually looped behind his back.
"Heard there's been quite a few problems occurring among the villages. I was sent here because the Iwagakure squad lacked a final team member." He informed the duo, knowing his sudden appearance may be a bit of a shock.
"....I just remembered the last time any of the Leaf shinobi saw me, id fallen into a bottomless pit during the Sound 4 attack....." His mind trailed off as the realization that many of his childhood friends and recently formed rivals would very likely assume him as dead.
"....anyways! Ive just been training to aid in a situation just like this. The reunion can wait, sorry, I know youve all missed me." The water nin finally spoke up, a cynical tone in his voice as he winked to Tomiko and Mori jokingly, knowing neither ninja really knew anything of him.
"Oh, Im Katsuo by the way. Ill be assisting you on the mission." He added, realizing he'd jumped right to small talk without proper introductions.
"Well...Dad was wrong....I dont recognize these guys."

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
The Leaf-nin internally kicked himself as he remembered that metal conducts electricity. However, instead of being shocked with an amplified charge, his wooden arms insulated the charge slightly, which seemed to counter the metal's conductive nature for a neutral charge. Taiyo attempted to kick Furījia to put some space between her and him, regardless of if one of his arms were hit by the chakra disabling palms.

So we plan to trade blows with her, you are aware at how easily that could go badly for us right?

Well I don't see you coming up with any better ideas.

Dude, I'm a voice in your head, coming up with ideas is literally one of the only things I do.

So I assume you have an better idea to get us out of this situation, right?

Nope, I got nothing.

Well you're bad at your job of being a voice in my head.

And you're bad at fighting this girl.

...touche

Shura eyed Sagiso as she brought out a pair Chakrams and deflected the kunai flying her way. "Chakram huh? interesting choice of weapon." He thought as he observed her. Seeing the expression on Sagiso's face as well as the girl clinking her crescent blades together and hooked finger towards him, Shura understood what she wanted. "Alright, if that's what you're asking for." He thought, a slight smirk appearing on his face as he dashed towards Sagiso. He grabbed the deflect Kunai out of the air as he ran pass, holding it beside him.

Azumi had managed to take tot he sky, as the ground below shinned in a victorious and overly powerful explosion as she shielded her eyes given her body had been safe above on the dragon's head so there had not been much else in need of protection.

Once the thunderous rumbling of Reaver's ultimate attack as it clashed with Baiyan's apparent defensive stand she gazed upon the ruined area that had one been their battleground. The power of the two techniques seemed out of this world, Azumi had to count her blessings that Reaver had not snapped enough to use that against her.

Speaking of Reaver, his suit seemed to have been fried with him inside as he flopped to the ground. Azumi shook her head, as she had her dragon descend down to the ground now that the carnage had passed as she gazed upon Reaver's prone body.

"You...you utter, impulsive imbecile." Azumi spat, as she gazed upon Reaver's prone body within the burnt husk that had been his suit before she scanned to where Baiyan would have been. Without an immediate body, she tilted her head as her dragon opened its jaws as more shadow drool dripped down to the war-torn field below. The shadows extended out, as Azumi aimed simply to use them to try and find Baiyan within the remnant of her ruined defensive stronghold and naturally hoped her shadows would not lock onto a corpse.

----------
Tomiko could not help but smile....though said smile remained that competitive smirk. She had to admire Mori's dedication and the Kage he desired to be seemed like just the type Tomiko wanted to see in office.

Because that was the type she strived to be, and she was not about to let Mori get the title before her so easily.

"We'll see about that. I accept your little challenge, but you are getting that title before me over my dead body." Tomiko said, before the voice of a new arrival had caught her attention. She turned and saw....somebody.

Somebody Tomiko had not recognized, though the guy made a joke about knowing them before he had properly introduced himself as Katsuo. It took Tomiko a moment to think about the familiar name, before the proverbial light-bulb went off.

"Oh, you are the guy who fought that Hyuga and Oto-nin in the exam finals." Tomiko said, as she was reminded of this rather powerful individual. Likely the strongest among their age group, if one had to force Tomiko to make a pick.

But regardless, what reason did he have to be in Iwa? Why was he willing to offer aid to them? It was much appreciated given his aforementioned strength, but there were too many questions for Tomiko to ignore about this odd situation.

"Oh, um hello there Katsuo. My name is Tomiko and uh....why is it you desire to help us? You are not of Iwagakure, if I am not mistaken." Tomiko asked as she had been naturally curious. She wanted to take this at face value, but any ninja school taught one to be skeptical in situations like this. She could only hope Katsuo took no offense to it if he had been genuine.

----------
"I get the feeling she doesn't like me very much." Aisha said with a whisper to Kenji, before she Kenji Luna and Sky all jumped after Taji's comment right behind Darui and Taji.

"Well, you are of a foreign land. A non-official citizen aside, while it may not be kind it is not unreasonable to assume you'll need to earn her trust before she is comfortable around you." Kenji replied back, as while Aisha still held the notion that Taji was rude she could not argue against that. Like any stray that enters a pack, she'd need to prove herself to the group.

"Simple." Darui said, as he pulled out what appeared to be a sealed bag that contained a torn article of clothing that the runaway Jinchuriki had on their person.

"...we use this. Seems the Host had a hasty exit, and we managed to get a sample of the target's clothing which contains a fresh sent. Normally, we'd use ninja dogs for this. But it'd appear we have a...unique variant that can also communicate her findings verbally." Darui replied before he set the article of clothing in bag back into his ninja pouch as he answered Taji's question while he led the group forward.

----------
"Gotta say, you seem like a chicken without a head walking around so aimlessly."
Madoka's search for Yasu had been interrupted by a new voice, as she glanced up and saw Pakura on the roof of a nearby building. Which had very much been to the surprise of the younger puppet user.

"L-lady Pakura? What brings you here?" Madoka asked, as Pakura hopped down in front of the slightly surprised Madoka and offered a small grin.

"Simple. Lord Kazekage has an urgent request for us. Seems that there is a....special, runaway on the loose. A foreign one, and one that could possibly be of benefit to us, though I cannot discuss the details here. I only ask you follow me, you'll be brought up to speed in a hurry." Pakura said, as Madoka figured while vague she presumed this was of importance and followed Pakura to a more desecrate location from the civilians.

Rasa's office.​

Last edited:
"Over your dead body? Well, given your habit of jumping in front of attacks that shouldn't take too long." Mori said with a cheeky smile until he heard a new voice which caused him to turn around and reach for his tanto, cautious of the newcomer.

He looked at the newcomer who introduced himself as Katsuo, and he did not recognize him. "Am I supposed to know you from something or somewhere? Why did you join the Iwagakure squad since you don't appear to be from Iwa? If you are from Iwa, you should be able to answer this question. The First Tsuchikage and Second Tsuchikage both have a connection with the Third Tsuchikage, how are they connected?"

Mori was far from happy to see this Katsuo, he had to be either incredibly stupid or incredibly confident for joining the squad of a village he was not a part of and he was not sure which one was worse. "You know this kid? Can we trust him?" He asked Tomiko whilst shifting his free hand into the Seal of Confrontation. "No hard feelings, but I am taking no risks with strangers."

--------------------------

Taji saw the torn piece of clothing and nodded, it was a dumb mistake of the Jinchuriki and they might not even have noticed it tearing off but she was not going to complain. "Ready Inuzuka? No colds or anything? You are rather vital for this mission to succeed, so you can count on us to keep you safe. Just say the word when you sense a threat that isn't the target." She said to Aisha and followed Darui before turning her head towards Kenji and Aisha. "Oh, and before I forget. My name is Taji Kuramoto, what is yours?"

Last edited:
Katsuo wasnt really thrown off by the flurry of questions, as he'd only expect at least a little skepticism from any ninja worth there dirt.
"Please, relax. Ill explain." The boy replied with a small grin to the now rather on edge shinobi, bringing his hand in the air as to halt Mori's string of questions.
"I was in the chunin exams recently.... although I failed, so its understandable if you dont remember me, seeing as I only recognize one of you." His tone was gritty as he spoke, checking one of the questions off his list while simultaneously re-opening an old wound, "And im not from Iwa, but I am quite clever. The Third Tsuchikage huh? Well the only link I can think of is him being the grandson of the First and the student of the Second. Good enough?" He added, his reply a bit more on the cocky side than usual, but hey, this was his reintroduction into the ninja world, like hell he's gonna do it in a bland, tasteless manor.
"And im helping because....lets just say, recently, someone I thought id lost reappeared in my life, and just so happen to have a connection to this village. So now...ive got three homes worth protecting." He finished his explanation by tightening the Leaf headband around his left bicep, and his Cloud headband, freshly adorned to his forehead.
------

Rittsu watched Katsuo's introduction from a distance, the strange mix of agitation and entertainment she wore on her face had been unwavering during the whole conversation.
"Well.....the kid sure does know how to keep things cinematic, ill give him that."

Hama lead her team into the village, the wanted posters for the jinchurki placed everywhere, regardless of the mist wanted them placed or not. It had seemed even some shop keepers were trying to remove them, but when you’d turn around, there’d be another. Whomever placed them sure wasn’t trying to be discreet.

Along the way, Hama glanced over to the left, into the ocean. She gazed upon an archway, and the empty space behind it. It seemed but yesterday when Jin was married under it. She smirked, looking beyond It, the empty void of ocean where the palace of the Hü used to be. There was nothing. Not even debris or a sandbar of what used to be there. She giggled to herself. Fools. They thought they could get rid of me? It takes a special Kind of idiot to overlook it. I bet these young bloods don’t know what even happened at their feet, the good and the bad.

Hama simply giggled past this thought, walking up the stair and past the several guards around the kage’s residence. She rounded the final bend, approaching the mizukage: Mei. Hama didn’t bow, instead she struck a pose of sorts, closing her eyes with a sly smirk.

“We hath been summoned by liege~” Hama cooed in an over the top voice.

It was odd, as most would simply bow to their mizukage as a show of respect. Kai took a step back, looking sheepishly to the side as Hama did that. She hadn’t acted that way until ‘It’ happened. Why? He didn’t know, but she didn’t seem like she feared anything afterwards.

Last edited:
Tomiko listened to Katsuo, and while she found it hard to grasp how someone such as Katsuo could consider his performance anything close to failure, she could respect that competitive edge to better himself and shoot for the stars.

Still, his reason for helping....while noble, seemed a bit too good to be true. Much as Tomiko desired to just take Katsuo's word for it she would hold onto internal reservations."

"I see, well I appreciate the help you are willing to provide us. We were just about to see Lord Tsuchikage about the mission briefing actually. I think letting him know you are here to provide a helping hand would make things easier." Tomiko said, as she figured if Katsuo was on their side then Onoki would need to know so they could bring Katsuo up to speed. Besides, it would likely be unwise to just sting him along without informing her Kage for a mission of this scale given what Mori had said. Speaking of Mori...

"I have no idea if we can or not. But I figure he hasn't been caught yet and he seems pretty casually here so he must be on friendly terms. But I'd rather let Lord Tsuchikage make the call." Tomiko whispered back to Mori subtly.

-----------
Darui continued to lead as Taji asked her question to the pair, as she seemed to at least consider Aisha important rather than just a possible threat. Baby steps, Kenji figured as she soon spoke up.

"Kenji Satoru." Kenji said as he introduced himself, and Aisha knew she needed to as well as she and her wolf companion kept pace.

"My name is Aisha Inuzuka. Though I am not of the Inuzuka Clan. These are my companions Luna & Sky." Aisha said as she introduced herself and her two wolves to Taji.

-----------
"Man, never figured Yasu to be a stone cold loner."
Madoka made that comment as she and Pakura advanced out of the village, and had been on the path that should lead them right to the border between Sunagakure and Iwagakure. Rasa had informed Madoka earlier that Yasu had been sent on infiltration and scouting missions around the area given the influx of "skirmishes" between the two nations. Yasu had already been briefed on the Jinchuriki situation, and Madoka and Pakura had been tasked with meeting Yasu at a randevu point. With the aim to group up so they could set out to look for this lost Jinchuriki.

Naturally, the recent attack by Orochimaru on their ally Konoha had caused Suna to become more self-conscious about its military might. This was important to ensure that the snake could not get his hands on what was effectivly another super-weapon...but also a chance for Suna to bolster its own military might so that they'd not rely on merely the environment around them and Konoha to bail them out in moments of crisis.

Besides, as Rasa had been all too eager to point out, Orochimaru stole one of their own beasts. So it'd be fitting to get the drop on the snake and take one just out of his grasp.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tsuki
The Yuki-nin noticed Hama-sensei's show of respect, being a lack thereof in her case. Regardless, Tsuki bowed to the Mizukage, which seemed to confuse her servant.

"Hey," Seiun whispered to his mistress, hoping not to incur the wrath of Kai or Hama, or both, "Why are you bowing?"

"Simply because that woman is the Mizukage," Tsuki replied, seeming eager to share some of her knowledge, "It's like showing respect to a king or queen," Once receiving this knowledge, Seiun soon joined bowing with Tsuki.
Seiun
Ignoring Hama's pose, the rouge shinobi turned to the empty space where the Hü palace used to be, ironically, imagining such a landmark in its place.

I can just see it now, a beautiful castle with a beautiful interior to match. Then again, I've never seen a castle so how would I know what one looks like. Tsuki should build one there, she seems like the type to live like a queen, but who'd be her king? Kai? Nah, that's a bit weird.

That was thought before he turned to witness Hama in her pose.

But not as weird as that. Like seriously, what the fuck is that pose? Sometimes I can't believe that this woman teaches me how to ninja.

Seiun decided to ask Tsuki what the need for bowing was, since if Hama-sensei was posing so informally, then the figure was surely not someone worthy of much respect.

"Simply because that woman is the Mizukage. It's like showing respect to a king or queen,"

Okay then I guess Hama is just screwing around I guess. Then again I'd join her if I was allowed to.

Last edited:

10 years ago....

“Wake up....”

“.....”

“Wake up daddy!”

“Hm...?”

Jin, now 28, had woke up to the jumping of a child. A black haired boy with a white streak in his hair jumped on his stomach, over the covers of his bed. Roanna yawned, rubbing her eyes to the boys jumping.

“Kai...” she yawned, morphing into a giggle. “What kind of adventures are you going on today?”

“I’m gonna go run to the Kage mansion and back, hunt for hermit crabs, and-and-“

“You can’t go on these adventures before you take a bath.” She scolded lightly, getting up and gently grabbing Kai by the hand. “Let’s go captain Kai.”

“Aww...okey...”

Jin watched this quietly, a smile spreading across his face. She had a way with children, a way he could never replicate. Looking back on it, it was good they had a son. The name ‘Koi’ seemed rather off to him, and ‘Kai’ fit the rambunctious and adventurous nature of the boy. The first child of the Yuki and Hü clan, the first of his kind. He would be lying if he said both clans weren’t looking carefully with both interest and concerns.

“Jin dear.” Roanna spoke, looking behind her. “I’ll be going to my mother’s tonight for an evening tea, I hope things go well in your meeting!”

His smile turned to a frown at the thought of the Hü clan. He needed to continue the talks, a rather irritating matter that never went away. This would be the tenth meeting in a row of nine other days. You see, a foreign town had settled close by, one that wasn’t a part of the land of water. They audacious claimed several areas as their own, including guarded areas claimed by the Hü. The Hü, graced as one of the five noble clans were outraged, calling on the assistance of the Kage as well as the noble blood of the other clans to assist.

“These lands belong to us.” The foreigner’s leader spoke, dressed in thick wool. “This...female is of no consequence. They cannot own land.”

“Out of the question!” One of haiahu’s aids yelled back. “These lands belong to the Hü clan, and your traditions do not apply on foreign soil!”

The man that stood against the Hü was a man named Tiozo. He and his townsmen stood strongly opposed to the Hü, who wanted to enforcer their territory rights, refusing their private property to be used by them

“These are our lands to do as we wish. The waters are owned by no man or...woman. We will fish along these sees as freely as the wind, you cannot restrict us.”

Jin held his head. It dragged on. It was like arguing with The sun, you get nothing accomplished and you walk away burned. But today...something different happened. Haiahu our a finger on her lips, a smile curling on them.

“Torizo is it?”

Torizo looked to her, his hand running through his thick beard as she got up from her chair. She locked her eyes onto his as she made her way around the meeting hall.

“The same Torizo that used to be a ninja for the hidden cloud before he had suddenly decided to leave to become a traveler, taking a caravan in a beeline toward mist territory.”

Several heads turned in the meeting room, it had seemed haiahu had had enough. She walked ever closer to him, Jin started to become concerned about the meeting being jeopardized, and about this tangent that she was going on.

Hmmm now let’s see...if I’m correct, I’d say that that this was a ploy from the cloud, that they were using this as a smokescreen to make a stakehold in mist territory. Now doesn’t that sound like something awfully suspicious?”

This set of a wave of distrust, panic, and chaos through the meeting room. It made a shocking amount of sense, even if there was no fact based proof in it other than the name. The foreigners gritted their teeth, and Torizo slammed his fist at the table.

“This is outrageous! How dare you associate us with them!” He said, slamming his knife into the table. “We will take our leave. It has become obvious that the mist will not come to reason.”

The entire foreign delegation pushed the table away, knocking over their chairs in a fit of anger before finally making their leave. Jin dusted himself off, looking at the heads of the terumi and Hü clans specifically. Haiahu had just made a big claim against the foreigners, who’s only response was to get up an leave, not outright denying it. Needless to say, it seemed to rule in the Hü’s favor.

“Haiahu, your words today while they have shed a possible question to light, it has alienated the foreigners. It may be hard to bring them back the the table.” Jin explained.

“Oh come now darling, I have no intention on sitting down with those baffoons again. If they want to talk, they can not intrude on our space, or leave. It’s that simple~”

There was no use in trying to fight it. She was stubborn, as most hü were. All Jin could do was shake his head and move on. He had other matters to attend to. Perhaps he would build onto the Yuki Clan’s grounds, build a garden perhaps. Or maybe a training ground for young Yuki? Now that he was the head, he could do so much good for his people.

Later that night, Jin had been working diligently, talking to his fellow clansman about the construction ideas of the zone. He was sure especially with Kai and a possible second child on the way, a training ground could be needed, especially for the rest of the Yuki young. He had heard about a toddler girl Yuki being a few doors houses down, named ‘Tsuki.’ Who knows? Perhaps a play mate for Kai, or perhaps a sparring partner.

That’s...when it happened.

BOOM!

The crack of thunder howled throughout the night sky. Everyone turned to the sight before their very eyes. Lightning bolts seemed to bombard the Hü palace along the sea. There was only one culprit that came to mind: the cloud. They must have wanted to rid the hü, or at least haiahu before she revealed all their secrets she knew. That was when it clicked. At the compound tonight...at that very palace...Roanna, his wife was spending the night. Jin dropped what he was doing, looking at everyone around him.

“What are you doing?! Everyone deploy! We are going after them!!”

He sprang into action faster than a whirlwind, skidding across the water. Like jets, they zoomed along the ocean tides, Jin with a new determination in his eyes. Several boats and reconfigured cargo ships came into view. Ninja liens the sides, dressed up as smuggler and civilians, zapping the palace, destroying several surrounding Hü buildings. The Hü didn’t seem to be responding. It was a surprise attack.

The Yuki first responders went to work, summoning pillars of ice against the hull of the invading ships. Jin’s was the largest, stabbing into the side of the leaf ship. He jumped up, an ice platform appearing under him. He made a handsign.

“Hidden justu! Revolving ice mirrors!”

Several mirrors of ice materialized around hismelf, before they spun up, faster and faster. The spinning mirrors cut into any cloud rouge that came close to it, as he Berlined toward the palace. The Yuki had begun to pour into the zone, ripping apart the ships and sinking them one by one.

Jin’s mirrros stopped revolving as he ran into the Hü grounds, noticing charred bodies everywhere. They weren’t aiming just for haiahu...this was deliberate. The Xenos aim to kill them all! I can’t allow this! Jin sprinted into the palace itself, many hü guards stabbing into their attackers, handling Most of the defense. This calmed Jin down a bit until he realized where the lightning focused on in the palace.

“The palace chamber!”

Jin ran up the green carpeted stairs, bursting down the door. He was met with Tiozo dueling with haiahu and Roanna. His eyes widened, leaning to intervening, but it seemed his entrance had distracted Torizo. Haiahu took advantage of it, using her hand she weaves what seemed like a crystal clear needle into him, sowing his hands together. He cried out in pain before haiahu sowed his feet together, forcing him to fall down to the ground. Roanna, seeming the leader of the attack fall, looked to Jin, fear and relief in her eyes.

“Jin!! Your here!”

Jin began to run to her as she did to him. Before they could grab each other however, the unthinkable happened. A bolt of lighting came from the woven up Torizo’s fingertips, zapping right into Roanna. She wailed in pain, collapsing to the ground. Jin’s heart skipped a beat.

“R-Ro...” Jin stuttered. “Roanna!!!”

Pain stricken, Jin fell to her side, Roanna unconscious. She had a pulse, but it was faint. Haiahu’s eyes sharpened and her demeanor became something to be feared. She hissed at Tiozo.

“You and your foul kind must never live to see the light of day!”

Using the sowing needle, it flew right into his skull and out the other side, striking him dead. Jin Jin longer cared about anything else but Roanna’s Condition. While the Hü had been spared, what did it cost? He hoisted up Roanna in his arms, all but sprinting out the door.

“MEDIC!!!!!”

Last edited:
Mei

Looking up from her desk, a faint smile graced Mei's lips as she scanned the assembled team. 'Seems about right...' The team composition could've been guessed long before the quartet had even stepped into the room. Entirely made up of affiliated of the Yuki clan and -her gaze grew sharp momentarily as it passed over Seiun- a 3rd caste member. How...lamentable.

Knocking on her desk twice, she signaled a kunoichi to enter the room, then, without delay she began speaking. "This particular mission is variable in nature, at the moment it shall possess the A-rank, though considering the circumstances It could be subject to elevation. Your cell shall carry this young lady, Hyōryūgetsu Hōzuki, as an additional member, leveling out your numbers to an easy 5."

"If you cannot capture the Jinchuriki, then killing it is preferred to it falling into the hands of another nation. Be careful of Iwagakure, beware another tragedy of Yosuga Pass. Act with your own discretion Lady Hama. Dismissed."

Her eyes had only stayed on the group for a scant few seconds before they looked downwards, refocusing on the paperwork blanketing her desk.

With Mei's words out of the way, the group would now have some time to scrutinize their new member. The kunoichi in question, Hyōryūgetsu, stood languidly before them. Her hair was a shimmering hue of white -no, rather than white, it only appeared white due to the lighting. Upon closer inspection, the waterfall of locks that spilled from her head were actually a pale, pastel blue. She wore a silky dress -or more aptly a robe or perhaps a blanket with sleeves- with thin long sleeves and rings of black fur lined across its edges. The dress itself was teal, and holding the fabric to her body was a wide, royal blue, ribbon.

Hinagiku

A malicious light brooding within her eyes, Hina swiftly ran through a list of team candidates within her mind. She would carry 5 other members with her, at most, and she already had them in mind. As she strolled through the clan's compounds, several attendants flocked to her after noticing the expression on her face. Impatiently she issued orders, "Takato Nara, Uchiha Kiro, and the sound Kunoichi -Tayuya was it? Have them gathered at my office within the hour!"

As quickly as they'd come, the servants dispersed, splitting up towards to locations of each of the mentioned shinobi. Veins crawled onto the Hyūga heads face as her Byakugan thrummed to life, and she swiftly located the final 2 members of her team, Sagisō and Shura. She immediately noticed..."A battle..?" She snorted and her steps grew lighter, like a gust of wind she crossed the Hyūga compound in mere moments, gently alighting between the duo of combating Hyūga as the prepared to assault each other. Contrary to the floating, fairy-like manner in which she arrived, her presences immediately brought crushing pressure onto the surrounding area. The blades of grass beneath her flattened themselves, the bamboo poles but a few meters away groaned and as if under some invisible weight they splintered and shattered, nearby trees snapped at their trunks and fell to the ground with hefty thuds. Everything within a 15m radius of the Hyūga head was forced to bow in obeisance, willfully or otherwise -of course, that included the two feuding Hyūga.

For the briefest of moments, a fleeting instant, an expression of contemplation crossed Hinagiku's face, and she seemed to mumble to herself 'Excellent for defense and suppression -preferably against multiple opponents in Taijutsu range. Chakra cost is, however, extensive, and technique is stationary... Not applicable to fast-paced battles. Perhaps for trapping?'

Sagisō

Licking her lips, the gleam of fighting-intent hidden within her eyes, Sagisō began conducting her chakra through her chakram and her legs shifted, moving to close the distance between herself and Shura even faster. Suddenly, on the outskirts of her vision, she noticed movement, and an instant later her mother arrived. Landing between herself and Shura with the lightness of a feather the older woman brought with her an oppressive, burdensome atmosphere that could only be described as the weight of mountains. Sagisō's expression dramatically shifted, her expression contorting into one of extreme exertion. It wasn't just an 'atmosphere', the very air around her seemed to grow thick and viscous as if she were not in the middle of the Hyūga compound but instead had been teleported to the bottom of the ocean -tons of water pushing down on her for above.

Her vision swam, and when she'd regained her bearings she'd been forced to the ground, kneeling. She could barely move a muscle.

As quickly as it'd come, the suffocating force vanished, and so had her Mother. The only evidence of their presence the fact that the girl now found herself on her knees, and the quickly fading set of orders.

"Assemble at the village gates within an hour. We have debts to collect."

Last edited:
Mori lowered his Seal of Confrontation and straightened his back. The answers of Katsuo seemed trustworthy enough and he answered the Tsuchikage question correctly. "I did not compete in the Chunin Exams so I can't check if that is true, so I'll have to take your word for it. You are correct about the Tsuchikage connections, I suppose kudos are in order for that. But that three homes thing is something I am skeptical about, Konoha and Kumo are far from friends with us and you have headbands of both villages. I know of only one ninja with multiple headbands and he took them from the mutilated corpses of his opponents, so do you care to explain how you got those headbands? And whilst you're at it, tell us about that person that returned into your life. When we're visiting Lord Tsuchikage, you will go inside first and keep your hands in the air where we can see them. I will apologize if you are indeed doing this for the reasons you gave, but that time is not now."

He was not yet convinced that Katsuo was benevolent and tried to help the village. "Come on, let's see Lord Tsuchikage and let him judge about this scenario. Although I am still not sure why you want to help Iwa instead of Konoha or Kumo, I assume that you will explain why in due time." Mori stepped aside to allow Katsuo to enter the building, but not before whispering something to Tomiko. "If he as much as try to weave handsigns or flee, I will not hold back even if he is honest about his motivations. I am not taking any risks with him, neither of us have forgotten what happened the last time that a ninja with more than one headband attacked us."
----------------------------

"I see. What made you want to train Kenji, Aisha? Did he catch your attention during the exams or was it something else? It can't be that you liked the environment of Kumo more than that of Konoha, surely a forest is nicer for your wolves than mountains." Taji tried to start a conversation with Aisha, both because the chance of an attack was low at the moment and she was genuinely curious about her motivation to train Kenji and go to Kumo.

Last edited:
Katsuo's smile didn't waver as Mori and Tomiko's suspicion seemed to intensify.
"Well, at least they're not idiots. Good to know." The young shinobi noted, stepping forward into the Tsuchikages with his back to Mori and Tomiko.
"I....think once we get inside this'll be a little more clear." He added as he stepped forward slowly, not raising his arms as requested, but at least making an effort to keep his palms visibly open and away from his pouches. While he doubted this ninja would strike him down in such a place, he decided not to push the envelop to far just to be safe.

"Good afternoon, Lord Third." Katsuo spoke up in a lighthearted tone, taking a slight bow as he entered the quarters of the Tsuchikage, Mori and Tomiko likely right on his tail.

"Ah, young Katsuo....I see you got acquainted with the other squad members, better late than never." The age shinobi replied quietly from behind his large desk, ushering the three closer.
"Gotcha both." He internally joked, glancing back at the others with a smirk plastered on his face.

Eyes narrowing onto his opponent as he closed in on her, Shura spun the kunai in his hand around as prepared to strike Sagiso. He got ready to strike, winding his arm back when he saw Sagiso close the distance between them when he suddenly saw something move beside them. With his Byakugan, Shura was able to identify Hinagiku suddenly drop between him and Sagiso as well as the intense pressure she brought with her. Stopping dead in his track and kneeling down from the pressure as well as instinct, Shura looked up towards Hinagiku, as bit of sweat starting to form on his face. "Miss Hiangiku is very imposing these days." He thought as he looked at the Hyuga clan's leader. Listening to the clan head's orders as she vanished, Shura nodded and stood back up. "We have a mission to do, let's finish this another time." He said towards Sagiso.

10 years ago....

Drip....Drip....Drip....

Jin has ushered his wife into the Yuki medical wing, where the medical nin had made quick work in trying to heal her. Laying her on her back, they went to do any medical ninjutsu they could. Minutes past as their hands flew different colors, trying different Justus that would work. The head doctor dismayed, hung his head low looking to Jin.

“I-I’m sorry Jin. There’s nothing more I can do. Lightning has severed a a multitude of pathways to her brain, and we can’t stop its cascade. Soon the tainted tissue will spread to the brain stem...and it will be over. I’ve done everything in the book sir.”

“Then you weren’t trying hard enough!” Jin snapped. “If that’s everything in the book, I’ll make a new book where even someone like you can get it right! Leave my sight!”

“Jin...”

Jin whipped around, the sound coming from Roanna, who still lie on the medical bed. He waved off the medical staff, who scattered out with their tails in between their legs. He grabbed hold of his wife’s hand.

“Shh...your weak, you need to-“

“You know as well as I Jin, I won’t live through this.”

Jin clenched his fists tight. “You...you have to.”

She gave a warm smile, whiling a lone tear from Jin’s face. “Your a dramatic Jin. Yes I’m dying, but death is not the end. Our family can still live on.”

She took the flutter lotus that was placed on her head, taking it out of her hair and holding it out in her hand. Jin wrapped his hand around her’s and the flower. She held his hand there for a few moment.

“Jin. My time has come. As a flower wilts and dies, it is my turn. Do not weep for me, be happy. You brought me a joy that was void from my life. You thought me there was a new way other than the gory practices of the Hü. You gave my life meaning. If I had to die, I’m glad I will die knowing that we made something here. And i...I...”

Like the yin and yang on her clan’s symbol, she was the yang, and he was the Yin. With Yang drifting away, what would Yin become? Before he even realized it, Roanna had faded. Her eyes grew dull, a smile on her face. She died like she lived: with the grace of a flutter lotus and the gentle touch of a goddess.

“Mommy?”

The words the came from behind him made his heart sink. Jin watched as a gift of hair worked around to his wife, jumping up on the medical bed with her. Kai giggled, tugging on her. That is, until she realized that she wasn’t moving. His happy smile turned into one more of concern.

“Papa...why isn’t mama moving?”

Jin froze when those words came out of Kai’s mouth. He failed. As a father and as a husband, he couldn’t protect her from the Cloud, or those that sought ruin upon their family. This was...too much. He sat on a chair, putting his hands over his face while Kai tried desperately to wake her.

“M-Mama...?” Kai said, with tears in his eyes. “MAMA!!!!!”

Jin, somberly mediated in his room for the remainder of the night, his son crying himself to sleep in his bed next to him. He would have considered freezing his own heart if it weren’t for Kai, his reason to live, and his people. The pain was difficult to bear. How could he raise a child and lead a clan all on his own? He NEEDED her. Roanna. Without her, he couldn’t imagine trying to do all these things. All because of some border dispute with a backwater town.

*knock knock knock*

Someone made the sound at the door. He got up, careful not to wake Kai as he slid the door open. It was one of the Yuki Clan guards, judging by the symbol on their chest.

“What is it?”

“Sir, it’s the Hü, they are requesting your presence.”

“Not now...”

“Sir you don’t understand...ALL the hü are. They are outside the compound right now.”

Jin was taken aback by this. It had seemed haiahu was mourning her daughter’a death just as much as he was. He nodded to the guard and moved out the door, closing it carefully behind him. Walking out of the compound, several dozens of guards watching them. The hü were all dressed in black, traditional funeral wear as haiahu stood in front of them. The stared into his eyes.

“Jin. You know as well as I that this cannot stand unopposed.”

“Right. We will have to force them from these lands-“

“No. We will kill every last one of their kind from that wretched place!”

Jin blinked, not quite understanding what he just heard. “Toizo already payed with his life and the lives of the raiding party. I am saddened by Roanna’s death, more than anyone...but we can’t just go razing a town in the name of mourning.”

“A town? Hahaha...darling...” she laughed, before her eyes grew sharp and serpentine. “I mean...THE ENTIRE CLOUD VILLAGE.

Jin looked to her as if she was crazy. This new time she took was like one he had never seen. Sure he missed Roanna and was angry at the cloud. But killing everyone? And what power didn’t she have to even facilitate such a venture?

“Attack a village? And send the mist into a war?Haiahu. Please, stop this madness. You don’t have the power to take out an entire village, no matter how bad you feel. I feel it too. She was my wife. Let’s honor her memory tomorrow. Come to the funeral, I’m sure she’d want you-“

“NO!” She yellled at Jin, a fierce look in her eyes. “I thought you of all people would understand this. If they shed a single blood of Hü, they must ALL shed blood! It is our way!”

“You don’t have the power Haiahu!” Jin snapped back.

It went quiet for a second. Haiahu Hid her face underneath her hair. A few seconds passed as she let out a low cackle. She looked back up at Jin with a new demented look on her face.

“Don’t have the power hm? Oh tell me darling, I bet my daughter never told you what our secret Justus are did she...?”

Her eyes flashed yellow as her fingers shot out a plume of blood. The liquid latched onto the necks of several Yuki nearby, one of which was hama, his sister. Jin was shocked by this move, never had he seen it be done, and even worse by his mother in law.

“Haiahu! What’s the meaning of this?!”

“I had a feeling you wouldn’t join by war willingly...so looks like we will be taking prisoners!”

It had seemed that the other hü members had matched onto some targets as well, primarily Yuki Clan members. Jin was utterly shocked that his family would stoop to this level, assaulting their own to get vengeance. Roanna never told him much about her clan, was this why? Several other Yuki guards on standby raised their weapons and prepared justus, that’s when hahaiu raised a finger.

“Oh I don’t think so darlings~ I’m connected to their bloodstream. Make one move against us and I will rip out their arteries.”

“J-Jin...!” Hama said trembling, her own heartbeat being eerily audible to everyone.

“...Stand down...” Jin told the guards. “Your making a mistake haiahu.”

“Oh no darling, if you think this is a mistake, you should see what’s coming~”

And within an instant, the haiahu were gone, headed back toward their isolated castle. Jin cursed as they went off with his sister no less. He wouldn’t lose another family member, not here, not now. He needed to speak with all the heads and the mizukage about this...it had to hurry!

“This cannot stand.” Jin said, reading off a scroll given to him by the mizukage. “To let the haiahu attack the cloud would make mist declare war, something we cannot afford not desire. The haiahu have taken mist civilians in the name of causing international terror. The solution is to rescue as many hostages as possible and then to...”

He gulped down. He reread the last sentence a few more times to make sure it was correct. He hesitated to speak it before his men before he resigned himself.

“...to wipe them out.”

This cause quite a clatter in the army he assembled. Wiping out an entire clan was rare and a situation rarely arised where it was needed, although the Kaguya clan came every closer to that option by the day. Was this what Roanna would have wanted? Is this how he was to repay her death in life? ...no. He mustn’t think that way. He must protect the living first.

“Don’t dottle men, we have a mission. I will go in first to free the prisoners. Then all of you will come in from the rear, using Yuki Clan members as a way of getting across the water with minimal chakra usage. Am I clear?”

“Aye Sir!”

“Good. I will return!”

With that he jumped into the water, a bubble of water surrounding him. With a free hand he manipulated the water to push his bubble of air under the water, virtually undetected from the surface. Navigating the dangerous waters, he bended his bubble under the palace. He was met with an opening, a small ammount of blood trickling from it. There. He made an incision to the right of it by a few feet. As silently as possible he made a circular opening.

He hoisted himself over soundlessly through the hole he had created. He had ended up in a utility room, boxes everywhere and vials of substances he couldn’t recognize littered the walls. He noticed viles of blood from several foreign clans lined up against the wall, each one labeled. ‘Nara’, ‘Uchiha’, ‘Hoki’, and many more. This unsettled him, as he moved arcoss the room, noticing the foul stench. Boxes in the room appeared to be filled with flesh and radiation organs from many different animals, some of which were pigs, cows, sharks, bears, and even humans. Hands, intestines, hearts, brains, and many other parts were visible.

It was disturbing to say the least. But even that couldn’t prepare him for what he saw next. He rounded the corner, seeing through a part of a window. The next room had a tied up Yuki Clan member. He struggled in his bonds, a Hü clan member inched close to him, her eyes setting on his.

“Organic Style, Living doll Justu.”

Her body shuddered before her skin wilted away, shrugged off by what came next. Her skin was shoved aside, her muscle, nerves, brain, and blood all raised from her body, seeming controlled by her, even in this state. It forced it’s way into the man’s mouth, shoving his meat aside. He began to bleed profusely from every pore of his body, organs tearing through from his chest and stomach before it was replaced by the invading Hü’s. His hair turned white as the Hü had shifted into his body, pushing all inferior components of his body out before sealing up the holes seemlessly. When the process was done, the man stood up above the scattered parts, looking exactly like the Yuki was, except with white hair and a new feel.

“So this is the Hü’s justu...” Jin said to himself. “And Roanna knew about this....”

He shook those thoughts out of his head. He needed to find the prisoners

Tomiko had an eyebrow raised as Katsuo explained the situation would become clear as she none the less followed him inside the Tsuchikage's office....where the senior Kage actually seemed to have expected Katsuo as Katsuo turned to Tomiko & Mori with that "I told you so look" as if he had to rub it in that he was right. Which only caused Tomiko to roll her eyes as she focused her attention on Onoki as she greeted him with a respectful bow.

"Lord Tscuhikage. I presume by squad you are referring to myself, Mori and Katsuo here?" Tomiko asked, more so for clarification than anything else. If Onoki trusted Katsuo, given his jaded nature, then she could presume there had been reason to take his word for it.

-------
"Well, Kenji helped me get acquainted with human "society" as I had lived as a citizen of the great outdoors for most of my life. Not only that, but he also helped me during a mission so I owed him a favor or two to say the least." Aisha explained, or rather gave the vague outline as to her motives for why she came here to aid Kenji.

There had been another motive, which tied into seeing Kenji as her first connection to the human world and in truth a desire to help him with his sever self confidence issues, but she hinted at one and neglected to mention the other as Darui continued to lead the group forward.

"What about you? You seem to be held to high regard from Lord Raikage. Yet I didn't see you in the exams.

-------------
Tayuya had been in the middle of kicking a dummy when she saw the arrival of what appeared to be some sort of Hyuga attendant. Naturally, Tayuya was curious what he wanted before she was given instructions to meet at the gate.

Seemed she was being asked for something.
Tayuya had an eyebrow raised, but given that seal on her neck around the Curse Mark she had little means to object as she moved by the gates of the Hyuga Compound. There she saw a visibly disgruntled Takato whose expression shifted to confusion as he saw Tayuya approach.

W-why is she being sent on this? Why would they risk her escape by taking her on a mission?

"So, any idea what the fuck is going on, shadow scum?" Tayuya asked, as she referred to Takato by his oh so "affectionate" nickname she had given as Takato had not been sure what to say. So he opted to play dumb, even if he had overheard and guessed what the mission had actually been about.

"No idea, guess we'll find out soon enough." Takato said simply with a shrug.

Mori followed close behind Katsuo and although he didn't like that his smile didn't budge, he did listen to his demands and kept his hands in clear sight and away from his pouches. He had no idea what the deal was with this person, but he was not a fan of it.

He could not deny that he was caught off guard for a moment when the Tsuchikage seemed to know Katsuo and allowed him to be so...at ease, but his surprise soon got replaced with annoyance as Katsuo looked back with a smirk on his face.

Oh, you are really pushing me to my limit. I can only deal with so much of your attitude before I lose my temper. He straightened his back and tucked his annoyance away in a corner of his mind, facing the Tsuchikage. "Lord Tsuchikage, if I may be so bold, how do you know this young man? He said himself that he isn't from Iwagakure and he has headbands of Konoha and Kumo, surely that has to arouse some suspicion right?

--------------------------------

"I see, what do you intend to do after repaying said favors? You don't have a village to call home right? Maybe you can live in Kumo if you do your best on this mission?" Taji responded, seemingly willing to help Aisha find a place to call home. Sure, she was nice and all, but the idea was not based on kindness. An Inuzuka would be incredibly useful for Kumo and Lord Raikage could see that as well. Even if they fail to get the Eight-Tails, a member of a foreign clan was a nice thing to have.

"High regard? Oh no, you must be mistaken. I am just a genin that takes any and all missions within my capacity of skill. I didn't go to the exams because I wasn't confident enough in my skill to participate. In hindsight, maybe that was a good thing since Konoha got obliterated. Maybe I'll participate in the next exams, but I want to survive this mission first. Does that satisfy your curiosity?"

With a long, over dramatic sigh, Lord Third stepped down from his chair, the tension between these three shinobi being to noticeable to ignore.
"How do I know Katsuo? Well his father of course! Known that man for nearly nine years now." He replied in a manor that almost made Mori sound strange for not knowing the answer to that particular question.

Katsuo internally stiffened at this, unsure if the Tsuchikage was about to willingly diverge the only information keeping his father alive. Lord Third could clearly see the stress pooling up in Katsuo's eyes, making a note of it as he continued.

"If you all really dont remember, I suppose ill have to tell you if I wanna keep this three man squad from becoming a two man squad." The ancient shinobi gave in, locking his eyes on Tomiko and Mori and he slowly continued, "....this young man's father crawled up to the village entrance half dead eight years ago. After a long-winded explanation, id agreed to let the man live in a secluded location near the village, but not the village itself. As a trade, he promised to adhere to the villages rules strictly, and also, once a week, comes down to clean the villages stone monument." Lord Third informed the two adolescent shinobi, hoping this explanation would fill in enough gaps to satiate there curiosity.
"And as for the headbands....." A disgruntled look washed over his face as Onoki glanced back at Katsuo, returning to his conversation after a moment, but in a much more hush tone than prior, "....the boy has a goal to see harmonization throughout all five great nations. The concept is preposterous, but he's been dedicated and honest up until this point, so id suggest you take his word for now as he'll be of great use during a mission with such high stakes." The ancient lord finished, slowly making his way back to the throne-like chair he was seated in before.

Baiyan

The blast was devastation, and the aftermath was evident proof of the matter. On the far side of the battleground, tossed perhaps some tens of meters from its defending position, a dark hued crystal lay prone. A spider web of cracks crisscrossed it's surface, and the crystal had long since lost it's geometric crystalline form. Instead, the edges were rife with the ramifications of chips, fractures and shatters. Each gentle zephyr seemed to sweep fine amounts of obsidian dust away, and glassy pebbles fell from the once dignified structure. Deteriorated, ruined, decrepit, derelict; a slew of words could be tagged onto the current appearance of the Obsidian crystal, but what truly mattered, was that it'd held firm.

Deep within the crystal -which, seeing as much of the crystal's outer layer now gathered in fine dust as it's base, wasn't quite that deep- the disarrayed figure of the Nadeshiko Lotus could be vaguely discerned. While she looked to be a mess, her hair thrown about and blood streaming from her lips, the damage done didn't look as bad. At first glance, she seemed to have gotten off with other minor injuries. However, the was merely a guise, a rash judgement based on the fickle visual impressions of one's eyes. In truth, the girl had been gravely injured. The violent shaking and horrendously, tumultuous tossing might not have caused much external damage to her body, but her internals had borne the full brunt of locomotion -something the squishy fleshy tissue wasn't meant to handle.

Vague wisps of consciousness floated about her psyche, blurring her senses to indistinct sensations. The brittle, glossy hardness of obsidian slipped through her fingers, a tingling prick on her fair skin; the roars of scorching, swelting flames droned in the background, submerged in the deafening silence. Lost to the world, but now distinctly self-aware, the girl's thoughts drifted with neither rhymn nor reason. Abstact linkages being drawn in her mind, inferences drawn from the dull echo of words that'd long faded from her hearing.

"He isn't a summon, he is incredibly an reckless idiot! Reaver stand down immediately!"
"You. Save the insults and cute chatter for you opponent and your opponent only. I am the only thing you should be concerned with, not Reaver or anyone else."

'Oh dear...'

With her only 'eyes' on the situation being those of Iris, the himmingbird, it was with surprising frequency that certain oddities were 'misinterpreted'. The metallic armor the had coated her former opponent, despite being humanoid, was not something the hummingbird immediately recognized as 'Human' and thus, upon observing the duo, Iris had relayed the information 'Human female, and Male creature'. Naturally, when speaking of creatures who chose to travel together with humans, the first thought in Biayan's mind had been 'summoned creature'.

'Reaver...was it? Rather than summoned creature...husband...might fit a bit better..?'

Furijia

Regaining her standing after a brief stag backward -a clear consequence of Taiyo's kick- Furijia twisted her facial features into a pout. Steadying her body, a lowered stance, palms poised to strike in what appeared to be a vacuum palm. However, rather than the neutrally charged chakra usually utilized when the gentle fist was displayed, Furijia's chakra still shone with the blue hue of mystically produced electricity.

"Openning palm; Thunderclap"

With a crisp boom, her first palm struck outwards, seeking to smite down her opponent with the heavenly fury of lightning.

The attack wasn't aimed to deal damage to Taiyo so much as it aimed to damage his chakra network through a coursing jolt of current that would disrupt the electrical signals within his chakra vessles and send the delicate muscles into confused spasms. The overall aim of this technique was to drive the opponent's chakra capillaries haywire, and thus reduce their ability to regulate chakra to zilch.