• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hoping for summarized bullet points, but I got some time to read I suppose XD

Probably won't reply tomorrow either. Dad still in intensive care and we have to celebrate father's day with him at the hospital. If I get down time I'll try to read and catch up. My apologies.

Shen's right lol, if a Chunin tried to attack the Bloody Mist the only thing entering their village is his corpse after he got taken down by like the gate guards. Which is usually at least 2 Jonin.

Not even considering that a random team leaving on a mission might just be there to take him out before he even reaches the gates. xD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well if he gets past the guards with a disguise and kills half the village which happen to be fodder genin I think it's fine but either way the post is Le joke.

The Yuki clan is a powerful clan, just as the Uchiha clan were enforcers of the leaf. Jounin and Yuki ninja are bound to be around the village. That murder spree would be cut short one way or another unless he gains more power or numbers

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Not to mention hunter nin, which actually have patrols all around the mist in search of wanted criminals or suspicious characters. Which is bolstered stronger in this AU with the Yuki being alive