• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually just realized this, but Kiro’s first fight in this was actually against Orochimaru!

Indeed. I remember that battle. Still wonder why Orochimaru seems to ignore Kiro despite being the pervert subject for his next body. Really he should not give a crap about Zaku and pay all his attention to Kiro; getting the body of Sasuke was half the reason he did the invasion in canon anyway XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Indeed. I remember that battle. Still wonder why Orochimaru seems to ignore Kiro despite being the pervert subject for his next body. Really he should not give a crap about Zaku and pay all his attention to Kiro; getting the body of Sasuke was half the reason he did the invasion in canon anyway XD

Except during that period he was scouting the suspects. He was paying great detail to Kiro, it’s just Kai interveined and preformed a Forbidden justu and froze the snake’s eyes. That kinda put a stop to following them.

He doesn’t care about Zaku, not really. He’s just another pawn like the sound four are, but a useful pawn.

Really if nothing else this arc should show the Rain village is more formidable than one might expect. Azumi and Reaver are powerful-nin that have shinned in this arc IMO.

Yup, the only two rain nin seemed to be remarkably powerful

Ok, I’ll wait for that then before I start working on my post. Thx for the heads up

Though I did post last, so that may be an issue

Wasn't that just him flirting with the Mizukage and being an all-around player, though for some reason he doesn't dare to flirt with Sagisō...I wonder why...
Well my answer is probably the same as the rest. Tbh, Sagisō is probably one of, if not the scariest woman he’s ever met. Like if you actually think about it, every girl he’s gone up against so far, he’s let each one of them get the first attack. During the scene in the medical room or wherever that was, he didn’t even hesitate and went straight to attack her.

Well my answer is probably the same as the rest. Tbh, Sagisō is probably one of, if not the scariest woman he’s ever met. Like if you actually think about it, every girl he’s gone up against so far, he’s let each one of them get the first attack. During the scene in the medical room or wherever that was, he didn’t even hesitate and went straight to attack her.

Kinda itching to finish that fight, I haven't got a satisfying battle in weeks~

Kabuto is going to get slaughtered, he’s lusting for blood right now
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Kimimaro is also in trouble as right now should be in a cell since I had ANBU go for him and Shen disregarded him XD
My fault here, I forgot that part existed. Out of hundreds of posts, I’m bound to have a boo boo. I apologize

1F9BD5C5-C925-492A-87C3-14088F4A0901.jpeg