• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Minato, don't you think it'd be a really good idea to slap Orochimaru with a contract seal and, oh I don't know, remove the giant summons rampaging through your village?

I honestly figured that Jiraiya killed them all by this point. He is kicking butt within the village and there is only so much Snake Summons can do against a Sannin with Toad Summons.

Working on my post. May or may not address this there.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
come kill Manda then, Shen's abusing it lmao
I’m not abusing it? He’s only attempted to bite people XD. This is the ace of the sound outside to barrier, so don’t think I’m going to let it go down so easy!
he was with the millisecond thing (which almost as fast as a ten-tails jinchurki if nobody knew that) but he fixed it
Yeah, I thought I wrote it as within a second, but instead it was in a millisecond, which came over in a way I didn’t intend

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If you don’t mind. We can see what we can do with them
  • Chunin Exams (Part 1)
  • Orochimaru's Attack (Part 1)
  • Chase the Sound Four! (Part 1)
  • Wave Arc (Part 1)
  • Land of Rivers (Part 1)
  • Holy Water Arc (Part 1)
  • Land of Whirlpools (Part 1)
  • Land of Hot Water (Part 1)
  • Ketsuryugan Arc (Timeskip)
  • Land of Grass (Timeskip)
  • Land of Snow (Timeskip)
  • Land of Frost (Timeskip)
  • Second Chunin Exams (Timeskip)
  • Uchiha Massacre (Timeskip)
  • Konoha Civil War (Timeskip)
  • Seven Tails Arc (Shippuden)
  • Uzushiogakure Revival(Shippuden)
  • Two Tails Arc (Shippuden)
You can edit/scrap/ elaborate or whatever you guys wanna do with them.

Well I control Nagato. So I won't have him involved unless we are gonna guarantee have Akatsuki walk away with a Jinchuriki cause none of them could even pray to stand against him at this stage.

Well I control Nagato. So I won't have him involved unless we are gonna guarantee have Akatsuki walk away with a Jinchuriki cause none of them could even pray to stand against him at this stage.

Ohhhhhhhh I just got an idea and which team should be chosen to find which one... I wonder if I should keep it a secret or not..

Whoever's still inside the caves, you have 1 post before you screw you over by collapsing the whole thing.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Release:_Rock_Lodging_Destruction (Earth Release: Rock Lodging Destruction)

My current post will deal with Manda and the post after that will collapse the cave systems.

That’s might ambitions! We’ll see whatever evil plan your making succeeds

Well, I don't know. Depends on if people want the Akatsuki involved this early. Seems like it would force dramatic power ups of the cast quickly once we establish them.

Well no one could beat them alone, and I’m planning on having this happens let’s say after the 8 tails arc, after a few months pass. No one could beat an Akatsuki member alone at this point, so numbers would be required, or tactics. But trust me, radical power ups won’t happen

I mean, with only a few months for training and stuff, I don't think even if I had every single OC of mine tag team a low end member low Hidan I could take him. Just my thought really. Akatsuki are stupid strong.

Hmm...then how about half of a year? That would give time for a mini time skip, and some time to grow and some seeds to grow. Think that would be enough?