• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

. ‘What was that word he used? Oh yeah, Xenos.’ . “Kai, trust me when I say this. Please do not believe a single word that comes out of the mouth of those Xenos. After being nearly brainwashed...” Kiro intentionally tilted his neck to reveal the curse mark. “I’ve come too a certain enlightenment. Their treacherous behavior mustn’t be underestimated! Particularly that one!” Kiro pointed over too Mori’s direction, who seemed to be fighting for his life. Though Kiro wished Reaver could truly harm the coward, he hoped the honor of killing Mori would fall on himself.

Looking back at Kai now, internally pleased with himself for spitting out such bullshit so casually, Kiro continued his remarks against the Xenos. “If your mission was too retrieve me, which I’m truly glad you did, then I’m afraid too inform you that the Xenos you chose too align yourself with have betrayed you. Even worse, those cursed Xenos pressured me when my mind was at its weakest!”

Kai: you.... I didn’t think I’d hear you say those words.... *sniffles* I’m so proud of you!

Oh yeah, considering all the battle noise as well as Kai also moving Kiro to a further location, no one else should’ve been able to hear what Kiro said. Just putting that out there before someone has a character come out of no where and call Kiro out on his bs lel

Kenji has been spying on your guys by the by before you woke up. Just putting that out there...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Man, now I regret writing that as I did it with the mindset only Kai could hear. It kinda defeats the purpose of him even talking like that if Tayuya is also right there listening. Lel it’s literally a RIP for Kiro :D
I can just imagine:
Shut up Uchiha bitch! You ASKED for that curse mark after giving loyalty to Lord Orochimaru! Don’t lie to popsicle asshole!

I just wanted to give an excuse for Tayuya and Kiro to talk in private and I thought this was a good way to go about it. Depends on how Shen reacts to this though.
Yeah, Kai is really the main factor here as he’s basically the key for Kiro too partially go around this mess. If he’s paranoid enough, Kiro might add another genjutsu over Tayuya’s for extra precaution.