• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not too hard a counter, given you have Wind/Fire/Lightning/Water-natured chakra, though I think I'd be pretty screwed if I had Earth Natured Chakra.

The technique I'd use to counter it would be considered a Forbidden Jutsu though so I'll need to think up a drawback. The Jutsu is going to be a pressure release, so it'll affect air pressure. Any ideas on drawbacks?

Just so much pressure that some of it has a kickback effect. Kinda like Bakugou from My Hero Academia (If you know the series) who fires full power explosions but some damage is done to his own arms due to the kickback. Like a shotgun.

I’m gonna be honest here and say that at the beginning of that post, my emotions were kind of controlling me. I was slightly agitated by the fact that Tomiko, after everything that she has taken, she is still standing. This 13 year old genin has had her hands nearly paralyzed, has been hit nearly point blank by a crazy explosion, been struck by a good amount of lightning balls and has now even broken through a genjutsu that’s supposed to work even better on a person in a weakened state. No lie, but that’s an incredible feat right there and if Tomiko loses, she should still be considered for chunin.

Even though I was annoyed from the beginning of the post, I literally said ‘fuck it’ and I just went with it. It was probably cuz I had the theme down below stuck in my head, but I figured that if Godjacob was gonna keep bringing Tomiko back, it would only be fair if Kiro just respected Tomiko’s wishes and show her what he’s truly capable of.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Kai is iffy. He has several burns on him and has a limp arm. He’s operating pretty much solely on his last arm and bloodline abilities. His use of powerful jutsu are just about over aside any jutsu he can do with one hand.

I’m gonna be honest here and say that at the beginning of that post, my emotions were kind of controlling me. I was slightly agitated by the fact that Tomiko, after everything that she has taken, she is still standing. This 13 year old genin has had her hands nearly paralyzed, has been hit nearly point blank by a crazy explosion, been struck by a good amount of lightning balls and has now even broken through a genjutsu that’s supposed to work even better on a person in a weakened state. No lie, but that’s an incredible feat right there and if Tomiko loses, she should still be considered for chunin.

Even though I was annoyed from the beginning of the post, I literally said ‘fuck it’ and I just went with it. It was probably cuz I had the theme down below stuck in my head, but I figured that if Godjacob was gonna keep bringing Tomiko back, it would only be fair if Kiro just respected Tomiko’s wishes and show her what he’s truly capable of.

Don't worry man, I can understand. This will be the finishing blow for sure. Just wanted to highlight her toughness and I admit maybe I went too far. If I annoyed you through this fight I apologize.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Anyways, Tomiko and Kiro and Sagiso and Kai are my favorite fights so far here. Like seriously, so badass and awesome! And my clones were able to watch all of it, heheh. Well, except the Sharingan because dust apparently exists for like 15 minutes for that fight while smoke is only for like 1 lol for me

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Especially now that he knows Yasu has no skill that can harm him, and that Zaku came from his match moderately hurt, not too bad. Zaku doesn’t back down, especially when he can talk a lot lol