• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Which would Kai hate more? Xenos or halfbloods? Xenos are of course scum, but halfbloods have their blood contaiminated and their parent fell in love with a Xeno
Kai despises Xenos, although he can eventually learn to tolerate them, unlike Jin who always tolerates them, but never considers them equals, all the while having a book of acceptable Xeno behavior.

Halfbloods are neutral to Kai, slightly better than Xenos, however he’d kill their parents on sight in regards to the book of Xenos as it states. He doesn’t blame the offspring for the sins of the parents.

For those with the metric system, about minus 1 degree celcius. Kiro probably wouldn't die from the cold, but it won't be advised to not wear some extra clothes or get wet
I’m done with my post but now I’m contemplating if I should input his current clothing or not. Even further I could just say he’s wearing longer versions of his usual clothing. However I feel like changing his design as well. Hmm... :?

The ice serpent is the OPPOSITE of slow, it was able to change from steamrolling to flying in a matter of seconds.

He means it isn't nimble, it's not too sharp on finesse.

The Akugami Clan, Taiyo's last name is Akugami, he started a clan, as I stated earlier in the post, therefore, it stands to reason that the Akugami surname would be used for this hypothetical clan.

Hmmm, if he managed to hook Furījia, then his first child with her will need to take the name Hyūga, because they'd be a possible heir to the Clan.

Sagisō: ...I kinda wanna kick him again just for the fun of it.

@UniverSoul , well the thing with Sagisō's approach was she was using Seiun as a shield. She would've been running right behind him, sorta in his shadow. When Tsuki caught Seiun, Sagisō would've already been right in front of her. So when Tsuki set Seiun down, Sagisō would've already had a chance to attack. I digress though, I don't actually mind how you responded, it was a good play on your part.

What I wanna question if Seiun is if landing another kick on Seiun is Okay.

Absurd is amazing, can't wait to see more of him and his antics. I do wonder what those cards do, are they capable of summoning the Royal versions of Team Iwa or are they just mementos? Not that Guren would care given Absurds lovely drawing, but it is interesting
Wait... tailed beast bomb can’t kill Kakuzu but rasen shuriken can??
Rasenshuriken took out most of his hearts and Kakashi pierced the last one. Power levels of jutsu are a bit iffy at times but I'd assume this is due to Rasenshuriken damaging the body at a cellular level

*Ahem*

Hate to be that guy, but the strength of the Jutsu has almost nothing to do with the Jutsu itself. 99% of its strength is reliant on the users latent power.

A.k.a

Naruto's rasengan>>>>Konahamaru's (however you spell it) rasengan.

Unless its got a pre-specified limit, there is no limit.

*Ahem*

Hate to be that guy, but the strength of the Jutsu has almost nothing to do with the Jutsu itself. 99% of its strength is reliant on the users latent power.

A.k.a

Naruto's rasengan>>>>Konahamaru's (however you spell it) rasengan.
Solid point, seems you're right. My mistake, and you spelled Konohamaru's name correct

This phrasing is confusing but I think your asking if you want Sagiso to land another kick on Seiun, and as for Seiun, he's let you, after all he's playing possum, meaning he can't defend himself, relying on a girl with a whip to keep him safe.
whoops, I'd meant to phrase it differently, but forgot to erase everything from the first phrasing. Well, that answers my question though.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Absurd is amazing, can't wait to see more of him and his antics. I do wonder what those cards do, are they capable of summoning the Royal versions of Team Iwa or are they just mementos? Not that Guren would care given Absurds lovely drawing, but it is interesting

Rasenshuriken took out most of his hearts and Kakashi pierced the last one. Power levels of jutsu are a bit iffy at times but I'd assume this is due to Rasenshuriken damaging the body at a cellular level

A little bit of both. They are a consumable tool that can only summon their royal versions once. Except Guren’s lovely drawing of course XD

A little bit of both. They are a consumable tool that can only summon their royal versions once. Except Guren’s lovely drawing of course XD
Ooooooh, I like this already. Who will become the victim of King Mori? Options, so many options. Guren's card would probably just blow up in her face, wonder if I could take it off her hands? Nice memento of an unstable enemy that lasts, a lesser and physical version of the blood bond between Reaver and Mori.