• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I literally fell asleep half way through that last post and I was still barely thinking as I wrote it after I got up. It’s definitely not my best but I hope it’s alright. As for the nine tails, I’ve thought of some rather unique ideas.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hm. If it’s a good explanation. Itachi it relcuntant to share his skills with much of anyone. Since raikou is of the same clan, it boosts his chances, but Itachi isn’t going to be easy to convince of that.

Maybe, But Itachi is a more secretive individual. He’s a tough nut to crack, and will be difficult to get him to agree to train him even on a single skill. It can be done though.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
lol Shisui, you missed an i. I mean, he's way more likely than Itachi, but he's also an Anbu and why would he help a clanmate just cause they asked?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
So basically what I thought was the scenario, now I just wanna see if it can work:
Raiku mentions trying to become stronger and learning more jutsu. Senshu, his father suggests learning the summon jutsu and he has a crow contract scroll. Raiku does the contract, but his father tells him he doesn't have time to teach him or he can also tell him he himself doesn't use crows. Then he suggests seeking out people that do. Immediately Itachi and Shisui comes to mind, and although he asks Itachi first, he doesn't agree, but Shisui does once learning he has the contract already made. Sound good?

@Bluetail Katsuo attacked you with several punches and two shuriken, you need to say what happened when the shurkien came at you, did you just let them kill you? I also went in for a combo, not just a single hit. Try and add detail on how you react if your hit by the shuriken, and how many punches/kicks landed? Things like that.

Orochimaru really was amazing in Part 1. Then Itachi came in and stomped him in a minute in a flashback and he became an afterthought. Which is funny given Itachi is allies with Konoha, so how Orochimaru will succeed in his invasion with Minato, Shisui, Jiraiya, and maybe Hiruzen and others around eludes me.

Also decided to throw in Anko for that Curse-Mark Connection. Though she doesn't know anything that is happening. Just has a "bad feeling."

Hiruzen alone beat Orochimaru and two resurrections of the First and Second Kage though XD

On a more serious note it should be interesting when we get there. Kin is one tailed beat but who is the second? One of Nebulix's characters?

He is Nebulix’s character: Yukimaru of the three tails. And that’s saying Hiruzen is alive currently. If he’s dead then he’s a part of that resurrection on Orochimaru’s side :o

Why would Hiruzen be dead? Minato is still Kage so he would be at less risk since he is not the guy in charge in this AU.

Though that idea does give me an idea for an....interesting match idea. Even if it doesn't make sense why Hiruzen would be dead.