• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Even then though, they were the two strongest Jinchuriki with full cooperation of their bijus, and protagonist hax. They HAD to win that battle

He'll be hard to kill, Flying Raijin was super OP and cool. Though the two bijus are probably the reason why he'll die. I don't think anyone can handle that, except Naruto of course XD but he's a Kami basically

Well to be fair Minato could blitz Kin and your OC before they go full Bijuu as neither of them without it could beat him. Fact Minato could blitz most people if you think about it.

Also you and Shen reply so fast & so often I barley can get a reply of decent length off in time XD

Not to mention 2-3 hokages also in the fight alongside Orochimaru and Maybe even kimimaru and Kushina. He’d be fighting an army.

Who said Minato was alone? XD XD XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Who said Minato was alone? XD XD XD
who does he have? Remember most of the village were under sleep genjutsu, and even then we're not even sure if Hiruzen is alive...
Well to be fair Minato could blitz Kin and your OC before they go full Bijuu as neither of them without it could beat him. Fact Minato could blitz most people if you think about it.
I don't think any of us would enjoy that. Sides what would any of us have to gain from the attack not being successful, honestly?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
And yea, it's great and all that he could blitz, but how could he blitz... THE CREATOR OF THE TECHNIQUE DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!

tbh Tobirama should've been able to just blitz Hiruzen if Minato can blitz our OC's, only seems fair

I already said that I wasn't gonna blitz you guys XD. Just gonna have a speed thing to make him tricky. I won't abuse his powers but he is a Kage so I will make him a strong opponent and not fodder for you guys XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jiraiya. But I also have some other ideas.
If that was true then why didn't he help in the original attack? Also, let's Minato lives and he ends up saving the entire leaf, at least as far as Hiruzen did, what would we gain from that? In the big picture.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Thing his, Minato would be cautious, as he’s facing so many opponets. He couldn’t afford to blitz, as he may be caught in a bind he can’t break free of
exactly, also Yukimaru is gonna be storming around in controlled Version 1 for a while, so that's gonna be fun. Then he's gonna go into Biju Modo where Isobu just destroys everything

If that was true then why didn't he help in the original attack? Also, let's Minato lives and he ends up saving the entire leaf, at least as far as Hiruzen did, what would we gain from that? In the big picture.

Well, Jiraiya did help. He fought the snake summons. He'll just have a bigger role here.

The death of the Kage and the fracturing of the strongest nation. But I am against a complete destruction. Feels premature to do before time skip. Though it seems you two just want to annihilate Konoha and lay it to waste all without any setbacks XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I never said that. For all we know it mind end up something like the original, where it partially works. Who knows? We don’t know what may happen in the battle itself, what tactics might happen. No one predicted Sagiso would be hospitalized for being over drugged for an example, so no one can really predict the final outcome of the fight

I never said that. For all we know it mind end up something like the original, where it partially works. Who knows? We don’t know what may happen in the battle itself, what tactics might happen. No one predicted Sagiso would be hospitalized for being over drugged for an example, so no one can really predict the final outcome of the fight

This is the truth. It's a wait and see thing. Nothing set in stone.

Have we decided on the other Kage of the Big 5? Is Mei the Mizukage or somebody within the Bloody Mist still in control? Just asking cause given all villages are part of these exams they'll likely come as honored guests (Like the Kazekage in the canon exams).

First of all, then why did you vote for it on the poll? Second of all, I meant if that didn't happen

I just voted for Minato's death and, following that invasion, Danzo took over. I assumed Orochimaru would come later on to propose a secret alliance to him or something since he failed to finish Konoha.

Then there could be a cry for a better leader, and Tsunade can get a little plot line in this...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
here's the two paths:
minato dies in the attack, danzo becomes hokage, alliance w/orochimaru, civil war, shinobi war and a bunch of other stuff (the one you voted for)
other path:
minato lives the attack and saves konoha, tsunade becomes next hokage after a long time cuz I don't see minato dying anytime soon besides attack (one you're currently saying)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
They invade, so some damage & make casualities. Kill Minato, but end up being forced back before Konoha completely falls. Danzo then takes out as the emergency Hokage and does his sneaky shit before Orochimaru comes later (Time Skip or whenever) to make a deal.
that's basically what we're saying XD

here's the two paths:
minato dies in the attack, danzo becomes hokage, alliance w/orochimaru, civil war, shinobi war and a bunch of other stuff (the one you voted for)
other path:
minato lives the attack and saves konoha, tsunade becomes next hokage after a long time cuz I don't see minato dying anytime soon besides attack (one you're currently saying)

I never said spare Minato XD

I'm just saying don't have Danzo make an instant alliance with Orochimaru nor have Konoha be completely destroyed.

And I'd like to think there are more than two options XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
That's why I suggested the Taiyo thing, also if there's one thing I'm worried about that I'm not sure you guys have taken into account is if we just let everything happen and after the attack there's nothing for us to do because we didn't care about what happens next and this RP dies. Yes, I'm very worried that might happen.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm just saying don't have Danzo make an instant alliance with Orochimaru nor have Konoha be completely destroyed.

And I'd like to think there are more than two options XD
obviously, it's like shen says: we just don't see them yet. Also, I never said instant alliance, in fact I'd very much be against that. As for Konoha being completely destroyed, uhh I only wanted for Minato to die because he had to sacrifice himself stopping Orochimaru from completely destroying the village. And btw we still don't know if Hiruzen's alive or not, and we sort of need that fact pretty soon so I don't think we should NOT worry about whether he's dead or not.

That's why I suggested the Taiyo thing, also if there's one thing I'm worried about that I'm not sure you guys have taken into account is if we just let everything happen and after the attack there's nothing for us to do because we didn't care about what happens next and this RP dies. Yes, I'm very worried that might happen.

Well, my characters will have plenty to do to fill some time. And we can talk about what to do then when the time comes.

Doing all those big events back to back to back could burn us out as well.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I get that, but the solution to it isn't "Let's just add war arcs! Invasion arcs! War arcs!" back to back to back.

We need more narrative and chance for character interaction/development than just action scenes.
Then why when I proposed that everyone was against it?