• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You can keep knowing about how hashami knows mud style. Barely anyone knows jack shit about that release. Even in the novel it's nearly not known to even exist

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well I'm just gonna have it be too late for hashami to join. She probably wouldn't have become s Chuning anyways. And it's not you guys... It's a whole nother situation going on with me right now

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I feel like the whole world is trying to make me look like a fool. Ok I accept my fate, I'm changing my mind yes it's embarrassing wow okay get over it

Think ill wait till everyone reaches the examination area before posting since I am kinda right there.

NEXT TIME ON NARUTO! KATSUO'S SUPER SECRET FORBIDDEN JUTSU!

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Umm, I don't know what to post, also I can't sleep for six hours without you guys making another page in the disscussion.

I originally thought of the idea of Katsuo sporting a Leaf and Cloud village headband but wasnt sure. Shen searching out headbands made me think it would be a good excuse to gain interest.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Didn’t know that he also was fighting for the hidden sound, veeeery intresting *laughs in evil* yeah that would gain attention from most when you have two different headbands.

Cloud* Village. Not sound, sorry. And yeah, its flipped inside out not upside down, so the logo isnt visible, but its still clearly a second ninja headband. Classic navy blue with tapered ends.

Yeah that’s what I meant to say. Ah so cloud. I was looking through your character bio to make sure I didn’t miss anything lol. Still two headbands are rare and will be sure to draw attention

I hope it draws attention! lol
Think ill give Katsuo an origin complex. Not sure whether to call himself a Leaf ninja since he trained here, or a Cloud ninja since that was his first home. Oh and one thing to note, its his Mom's old headband so its pretty worn looking for someone so young.

Im glad your making observations. I was really hoping to see a variations of opinion on the matter. Some will find Katsuo strong for defending two homes, and some will see it as sinful. I love the variation.

Could make him a pretty big target during the chunin exams or a wary ally for either leaf or the clouds, I can see him flipping his allegiances on the flip of a dime during it. I also agree, a variation helps spice up the character melting pot lol

Well he wont really be 'switching alliances' exactly. He's more so on his own team, sporting the headbands as representations of his past. I foresee him getting along together well with both Cloud and Leaf ninja in a weird way.
Of course the moment I post my first reply it goes dead quiet. Rip

Oh I know, I work and go to school. Just reflecting on the irony that everyone else is busy during my only free time. Haha
Its cool though, I look forward to the battles ahead so im willing to wait.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm on spring break... But nobody else is... Oh and Zander if you want I can have Raiku appear and know him or something since they both are from the leaf ninja academy and stuff

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku is being cautious, but he doesn't mind a conversation. Hashima is less cautious but doesn't go around SCREAMING what she does. And she's friendly, but it sorta feels weird trying to have her talk to someone. it seems everyone has already found their "groups"

Not really, for example:

Zaku, SoulDemon, and other characters don’t have groups. And even if they do doesn’t mean you can’t talk to them. That happened a lot during the chunin exams.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I suppose, but don't you think it'd be a bit weird for Hashima to find a total stranger like Zaku and start having a conversation? especially since she doesn't know the sound? I mean, I know she is friendly and all but...
(not counting raiku cuz he isn't a conversation starter and souldemon and zander and godjacob aren't on)

She seems like a social butterfly to me, so I don’t think she’d have too much a problem lol. And if they aren’t on still, doesn’t mean you can’t wait. You can choose who to talk to