• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seiun: Well I was, but then I became a slave, and then I had to don the mask of the perfect servant, and then the mask started fusing with my face if you will. So I became the Mask.
Fair enough. I personally can't wait to start developing Sagisō's character with her solo arcs, I just highly doubt I can actually write them properly ~w~

It's all a learning experience I suppose. Since I'm frozen on practically all sides I might end up doing a post for Rakūsupā, or something...

Hm, voice acting eh? I've always had a lower but youthful voice. Averaged as a baritone in school. And I've always had a pretty significant range, not enough to do a convincing girl voice, but still quite a bit. Coincidentally, voice acting has become an interest of mine for the past year or so.

Also, tough spot. I kinda can't wait to see how the Jinchuriki handles this situation.

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hm, voice acting eh? I've always had a matured youthful voice. Averaged as a baritone in school. And I've always had a pretty significant range, not enough to do a convincing girl voice, but still quite a bit. Coincidentally, voice acting has become an interest of mine for the past year or so.

Also, tough spot. I kinda can't wait to see how the Jinchuriki handles this situation.
Hmm! Very interesting!

Would you voice any of our characters here? If so, which ones you think?

Ah, for all you Konoha peeps remember Hinagiku's orders were that you were strictly forbidden from engaging the Valkyries. Violate that, and though she'll move to save you, she'll turn around and kill you afterward.

The punishment for infractions of orders is;

1 - 1 Lap around Konoha while under the effects of Added Rock Weight jutsu.
2 - 5 Laps around Konoha while under the effects of Ultra Added Rock Weight Jutsu.
3 - 10 Laps around Konoha while under the effects of Ultra Added Rock weight Jutsu, after which a sparring session with Hinagiku herself.
4 - 20 Laps around Konoha while your chakra points are blocked, after which a sparring session with Hinagiku.
5 - 3 Weeks Suspension from missions and all forms of Shinobi activities.

If you manage to make more than 5 infractions of orders...she might just send you right back to the Academy upon your return to Konoha.

Infractions will be taken on a case-to-case basis though, so she won't assign them if she deems your infraction to be appropriate for the situation.

Ah, for all you Konoha peeps remember Hinagiku's orders were that you were strictly forbidden from engaging the Valkyries. Violate that, and though she'll move to save you, she'll turn around and kill you afterward.

The punishment for infractions of orders is;

1 - 1 Lap around Konoha while under the effects of Added Rock Weight jutsu.
2 - 5 Laps around Konoha while under the effects of Ultra Added Rock Weight Jutsu.
3 - 10 Laps around Konoha while under the effects of Ultra Added Rock weight Jutsu, after which a sparring session with Hinagiku herself.
4 - 20 Laps around Konoha while your chakra points are blocked, after which a sparring session with Hinagiku.
5 - 3 Weeks Suspension from missions and all forms of Shinobi activities.

If you manage to make more than 5 infractions of orders...she might just send you right back to the Academy upon your return to Konoha.

Infractions will be taken on a case-to-case basis though, so she won't assign them if she deems your infraction to be appropriate for the situation.
Kai: *takes out book of all xenos* this Xenotry is so toxic i’ll Need a second book

Hinagiku: I figured with all that Ice you would've looked in the mirror at least once, but perhaps not. Introspection is truly a wonderful thing, meeting oneself and determining your own flaws.
Kai: and with an all seeing eye I would have figured you would have spotted at least one of your kind’s thousands of flaws. Looks like it too is flawed

Kai: and with an all seeing eye I would have figured you would have spotted at least one of your kind’s thousands of flaws. Looks like it too is flawed
Hinagiku: There's no denying we are flawed, and I don't recall proposing us to be flawless. Isn't growth all about overcoming one's flaws? If even the Byakugan cannot count the number of flaws we have then I suppose we only have that much room for improvement~

Katsuo: Funny how quite literally, the dumbest, most narrow minded ninja currently breathing is calling me out for being foolish. Its kind if sweet, how fixated on me you are. I like a compliment, especially coming from the whining, thrashing, 'Xenophobe' himself.
Kai: And Snarky words coming from a terrorist and a swine. An open mind is like a fortress with all of it’s doors open. Why would I want that?

Hinagiku: There's no denying we are flawed, and I don't recall proposing us to be flawless. Isn't growth all about overcoming one's flaws? If even the Byakugan cannot count the number of flaws we have then I suppose we only have that much room for improvement~

Kai: then you have a very VERY long list to improve the blight of you and your clan’s existence

Kai: And Snarky words coming from a terrorist and a swine. An open mind is like a fortress with all of it’s doors open. Why would I want that?

Katsuo: Terrorist huh? Interesting title I've got in your eyes, because according to the Mist, my explosion was a 'minor distraction' rather than a threat.
So tell me, how will you feel when I shake hands with the Kage of the Mist? Soon enough, they'll be thanking me for attempting to blast away a reckless, brainwashed ninja such as you.
I hope your there to see it, I really do. That is...if your not already dead. ;)

Katsuo: Terrorist huh? Interesting title I've got in your eyes, because according to the Mist, my explosion was a 'minor distraction' rsther than a threat.
So tell me, how will you feel when I shake hands with the Kage of the Mist? Soon enough, they'll be thanking me for attempting to blast away a reckless, brainwashes ninja such as you.
I hope your there to see it, I really do. ;)
Kai: the Kage is an outdated title for an outdated age. Soon a new title must arise and so just a new leader. What our Kage does is insignificant, for I will no longer follow her lead. She disgraces this land with her very precense, and thus must be dealt with. When the king rises, the dawn of the pure rise with it

Also on the real, Kai does realize that he attacked first? Even if Katsuos attack was considered reckless, if anyone is to blame for the altercation, most fingers would be pointed his way for starting it.

Just being real, every village was a witness of the mists short tempered racists.

Katsuo was also insulting him, his family, and the Kage before placing a bomb, so you could say kai’s Suspicions were correct and proven by katuso’s actions :p

Katsuo was also insulting him, his family, and the Kage before placing a bomb, so you could say kai’s Suspicions were correct and proven by katuso’s actions :p

"Words in my mouth", as you would say. Katsuo only insulted Kai himself and his narrow-minded ways after hearing him call every other village a 'lesser'. I even said he would be an insult to his village, showing Katsuo's respect for the Mist. If you'd like, I will go grab exact quotes right now and prove it.

And he didn't place a bomb, he merely evaded the attack and kept it from hitting any bystanders behind him. Truly a caring man! ;)

And even if Katsuo was insulting Kai, attempted murder in an area of peace is one hell of a rule break. :/

Actually, thinking about it, Kai's lucky he wasn't removed from examination right there.
I went back to fact check. Katsuo only ever directed his words towards Kai, and he technically didn't even directly insult him.
Kai on the other hand? He'd been spewing racist remarks about the other villages inferiority, before blowing up and attempting to murder the first person to stand up against him.

Every village saw Kai for what he truly is, a racist, short tempered, murderer. What a bad look for the Mist village, and the Yuki clan.

You act like you will formulate a plan against Katsuo, yet your stacking the odds against yourself with every move. Katsuo's steadily gaining publicity as a peace making prodigy. Ima implement it into the story and make it even harder for the Yuki to try and claim control, thanks Shen! XD

Also, Snek should join this rp at some point.

Last edited:
Actually, thinking about it, Kai's lucky he wasn't removed from examination right there.
I went back to fact check. Katsuo only ever directed his words towards Kai, and he technically didn't even directly insult him.
Kai on the other hand? He'd been spewing racist remarks about the other villages inferiority, before blowing up and attempting to murder the first person to stand up against him.

Every village saw Kai for what he truly is, a racist, short tempered, murderer. What a bad look for the Mist village, and the Yuki clan.

Now that you made me rediscover this flaw, Ima implement it into the story and make it even harder for the Yuki to try and claim control, thanks Shen! XD

Also, Snek should join this rp at some point.
Kai wasn't a part of the Exams at that point. He'd lost to Sagisō in the previous match.

As a matter of fact, it wouldn't matter at all. Decent people in the Mist are...kinda rare. Considering their AU Noble Clans consist of Shark-face Mass murderers the Hoshigaki, Eternal Cold Shoulder Xenophobic Yuki, Psychotic bloodline of the damned -Yagura's Karatachi Clan, and the politically neutral but sadistic water blobs the Hōzuki Clan, basically, everyone in the Mist is incapable or unwilling to view Kai's behavior as flawed. Perhaps utterly asinine on the part of the Hōzuki, but the rest are probably all for the senseless slaughter. They're bloody mist supporters after all.

With that said Most of the Mist's positions of power are filled with like-minded individuals who appear to sympathize with the cult of Xenotry extermination...for some reason. I've managed to pull a stalemate on the political field by setting a witchhunt on the village's diplomats, but since Mei has no Clan, and all the Mist's clans aren't exactly the most diplomatic. I'm rather stuck building power before I can actually make any moves. The Clans are insubordinate, they just haven't openly declared themselves insurrectionists.

Kai wasn't a part of the Exams at that point. He'd lost to Sagisō in the previous match.

As a matter of fact, it wouldn't matter at all. Decent people in the Mist are...kinda rare. Considering their AU Noble Clans consist of Shark-face Mass murderers the Hoshigaki, Eternal Cold Shoulder Xenophobic Yuki, Psychotic bloodline of the damned -Yagura's Karatachi Clan, and the politically neutral but sadistic water blobs the Hōzuki Clan, basically, everyone in the Mist is incapable or unwilling to view Kai's behavior as flawed. Perhaps utterly asinine on the part of the Hōzuki, but the rest are probably all for the senseless slaughter. They're bloody mist supporters after all.

With that said Most of the Mist's positions of power are filled with like-minded individuals who appear to sympathize with the cult of Xenotry extermination...for some reason. I've managed to pull a stalemate on the political field by setting a witchhunt on the village's diplomats, but since Mei has no Clan, and all the Mist's clans aren't exactly the most diplomatic. I'm rather stuck building power before I can actually make any moves. The Clans are insubordinate, they just haven't openly declared themselves insurrectionists.

Idk, even now during this 'civil' dispute, half the Mist village is 'Pro Xeno'. And the mist is only a part of it. Many witnesses from every corner of the shinobi world were there to witness what the Yuki has to offer, that point still stands. This'll likely cause many many internal conflicts when the Mist, specifically the Yuki, attempt to interact with anyone outside the mist.
Not that the interactions with them would've been sunshine and rainbows either way.

And it just hit me that Kai was out of the exams, lol.
Well he would've been out! XD

yeah so il try find somewhere to slip back into the story if anyone has a recommendation that would help.

also I think this will help me get back into writing since I recently have been focusing on speaking.
Well then, let me brief you on what's going on by adding to what Soul said earlier.

We're currently on a mission in the land of water to retrieve the 8 tails Jinchuriki. Konoha (I believe that's where Lako is from?) has sent two teams.

Team A, led by Kakashi (@Godjacob), and Team B, led by Hinagiku (@kyuukestu)

Team members are;

Team A;
Furījia Hyūga
Sakura Haruno
Taiyo Akugami
Raiku Uchiha

Team B;
Sagisō Ajisai
Kiro Uchiha
Shura Hyūga
Takato Nara
Tayuya

If you're going to join we could add you to one of the teams, or form a third team... and I'd say it should be led by Anko Mitarashi.

Team C
Lako
Rākusupā Hyūga
Shiho Hyūga

This team would be absorbed into one of the other teams though since it wouldn't be very high on combat power.