• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neko High/World

Hi guys! This is a Neko RP! Here is the link for the discussion thread:
http://pokecharms.com/threads/possible-rp-neko-school-world.13086/ (Open - Possible RP- Neko School/World?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Isis
Hair Colour: Pure White
Eye Colour: Aqua Blue
Ear Colour: Pure white
Tail Colour: Pure white
Special Ability: Running Super Fast
Personality: Kind, Rebellious, Agile, Mischievous, sometimes demanding
Cat Form: pure white with blue eyes
Theme Song:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isis danced to the music that was blaring throughout Neko High. It was the last day of school and they though a party. Isis, who was in the first class, aka, the first grade in this school, thank goodness that she wasn't a freshman anymore, those pesky club members. She was one of the chosen people to dance on stage. due to it being dark, the glowing stuff they out on the dancers made them glow, and considering that Isis to run around the stage pretty fast, the glowing parts of the body will blur after her. Her glow was blue and they even managed to make the girls eyes glow, yes, all the dancers were girls. "This is it..the last run and then it's over..." Isis thought as she zoomed around the stage, making a infinity sign for the teachers that were sitting above.

After the show, everybody dancing wiped off the glow and the DJ played more awsome music. Isis walked out of the changing room with a bit of glow on her ears and tail, but she knew, and that's why she wasn't bothered. Isis walked to the ack of the hall and sat down at a free table and sighed. He put her ears down as she watched a bunch of boys drink their hears out, and then get drunk. "Oh oh...they're coming to me" Isis mumbled and the group of boys pulled Isis off her seat and sat down around the table. Isis sighed as she stayed on the floor, only to be picked up by someone, obviously a boy, from behind.

Omega picked the girl up from the floor." Nice dancing but it might be a bad idea to sit on the floor!" He said using telepathy as it was too loud to here anyone talking normally." I'm Omega what's your name?" He was a new arrival at the school but not a freshman. He looked at the girl. Smaller than him but he knew not to underestimate her as she was F.A.S.T! He picked up a drink and drank from it, oblivious that the boy behind him was angry at the fact of having his drink taken. The boy threw a punch at the back of Omega's head.

Before the punch could connect, Isis caught it in her fist. Isis shook her head "No..." she said and threw a punch back, connecting, and making him land on the ground. Then, due to her good hearing, she heard boys saying how she could pack-a-punch. Isis gritted her teeth but stayed quiet as she glared at them. "I'm Isis" She whispered in Omega's cat ear.

The boy got back up and threw another punch at omega. He simply teleported behind the boy and connected his knee to the boys back and watched the boy crumple to the floor. He teleported infront of him and said something only the boy could hear. He turned back to Isis." Thanks Isis!" He said as he finished the drink and put it on the table.

Isis nodded and her theme song came on. Isis smiled solemly when she saw her only friend now the DJ, it was Ben, he threw a wink at her before continuing to play the music. Isis giggled at him and then flicked a ear back and listened to the boys conversation. They were saying something about her but she couldn't hear it fully.

Omega looked at the DJ and teleported to him." Great song man!" He said as he slapped him on the back and teleported next to Isis." I made a great impression on the first day haha!" He laughed as he began to dance. He knew breakdancing and began to do flips and somersaults. He landed on a handstand and his shirt fell down revealing a six pack, he pulled his shirt up and began dancing again, feeling embarrassed.

Isis wasn't even paying attention to Omega, but the rest of the girls, mostly drunk, came bombarding him. Isis was dealing with the boys that were flirting with her. "For the LAST time, I'm NOT interested!" She half shouted, her ears pinned against her head due to irritation. "Oh but why~" He asked, clearly drunk. Isis growled and turned around only to be pinned against a wall by the drunk boy she just declined to.

Omega got out of the crowd of girls and teleported inbetween the boy and Isis." Back off can't you see see that she doesn't like you?" He pushed the boy away." Are you ok?" He asked Isis as he stood infront of the boy.

Isis sighed "Yeah, I think..." She mumbled and rubbed her now bruised wrist. Isis whimpered as the boy balled his fist and threw it at Omega's stomach. Instinct caused Isis to do this, she hissed and ran super fast behind the boy, who was focusing on Omega. Isis squinted her eyes as she waited for the right time.

Isis's eyes opened and she lunged at him and sinking her fangs into his shoulder. Almost instantly, the boy collapsed, blood seering out from the wound that was just made. With a growl, Isis punched him in the face, sending him flying into the wall and get knocked unconscious. The boys that threw Isis off the table she found, fled like cats getting hit by water. Isis sat back down and licked the sweet taste of blood off if her teeth and mouth.

Omega walked to Isis." Thanks haha that was fun though your teachers don't look happy!" He pointed to the teachers." Maybe we should apologise?" He said and then laughed." Na! It was his fault!" He then walked out the door." You coming?"

Isis growled and glared at the teachers and then stood up and followed Omega. She was still occupied with the blood that seemed to stain her teeth. With a sneer, Isis turned and glared at a girl who tried to make a smart remark towards her. "As if biach" Isis said and sneered again before walking after Omega.

Omega stepped outside the school and sat down. He looked up at the sky and began throwing stones." I made myself look like an idiot!" He said to anyone in earshot. He teleported a stone to him and threw it again. He began to sob as he knew he would get in trouble for this.

Isis growled lightly, indicating that she wasn't fond of the tear, infested pests. Her hand skimmed over the boys hair, as if taunting him to sit upright. When the boy didn't listen to her other warnings, she decided to take it a bit further and grabbed one of his ears. "Stop crying, you'll never look like a idiot, all the boys will hate you because all the girls, excluding me, have fallen for you, and when I'm around, I'll take the whole schools boys on and still win" she hissed, Poison seemingly laced in her voice.

Omega grabbed her hand and twisted it in a blind rage." If you knew what I meant you wouldn't have done that!" He twisted her hand harder and teleported away from her. He spat and cursed." I'm sorry! I just never fit in anywhere." He started to sing some sad song. It was so sad some nearby people began to cry.

Isis growled "I had enough of this nonsense" Isis said as she walked to the schools forest. Feeling a presence behind her, she picked up the speed, twigs breaking under the females weight. Snapping twigs sounded behind her and it creeped the Neko out, a lot. Getting to the lake, Isis jumped on the rock and quickly sat down in it. It was a impossible jump fo anyone, in the middle of a gigantic lake. Isis layed back and rested her hands at the back of her head. The Female started to sing a upbeat song, knowing that nobody will be able to get the her favorite spot without having to swim.

Omega saw her disappear and followed her. When he came to the lake he teleported to the rock and sat down." Anything you can do I can do pretty much!" He said as he took his shirt off and jumped into the lake. He laughed as he began to swim, his athletic body cutting through the water. He relished the water as he couldn't hear anything very well and he could ignore life.

Isis hissed when she felt water connecting to her body. Just to make it worse, she stood up and slipped, causing her to fall into the lake. The Neko's body jittered as electricity coursed through her body. She quickly swam upwards as soon as she could. Her body shook with fear as she stared, shocked at Omega. She took of running, but this time she somehow got rugby tackled to the ground.

Shaking the water off her, she pulled out her now broken phone and threw it in the lake. With a static electricity and a few sparks in the lake, nobody should be able the swim, without getting shocked. Isis made a run for it, and super-speeded back into the school with Omega, since she grabbed him before she leaped.

Omega panted." Do you know who it might have been?" He asked as he walked back into the school. The DJ spot was open and he teleported to it. He started mixing some tracks and then put his theme song and he began jumping in sync with everyone in the crowd except Isis.

Isis jumped a bit when someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around and sighed, it was only Ben. "Sorry, I had to come check on you!" He said and hugged Isis before the two started jumping in sync with the others.

Omega let the DJ handle the rest and teleported to Isis and Ben. He pointed at Ben." Do you know Isis?" He asked as he began to take out a bottle of energy drink. He drank it and some kid came over to him and high-fived him. He grunted when loads of girls ran over to him.

Ben laughed "I remember when that always used to happen to me! Haha!" Ben exclaimed and nodded as Isis shook her head in disapproval. She turned and whispered something in the blondes ears and then he nodded before they both ran out of the hall. A few minutes came and the returned holding bloody hatchets and their stealthy back clothing was stained with blood. The loads of girl turned to the pair and screened before they ran away from Omega. The pair laughed manically and walked over to Omega "Works everytime!" Isis exclaimed and laughed as she pulled her mouthguard down. No ways will the pair tell anyone they kill! They'll be more insane to do that!

Omega snatched Ben's hatchet and locked the blood." Who's blood is this?" He laughed and he showed his fangs, long sharp fangs bigger than his head. He teleported outside and caught a bird. He sank his fangs into the bird and he ate it greedily." I need to keep an eye on Isis and Ben I don't trust them now."

"Oh really? We don't need babysitters, presides, that's not real blood, it's artificial, even if it smells like it" Isis said, her and Ben appearing out of the shadows. "Also, we're trustworthy enough to keep a whole house of birds safe, without hurting one of them" Ben said and grabbed his hatchet back.

Omega looked at the pair and laughed, his fangs raking through the meat." Where did you get the hatchets they're quality Sherman's?" He asked. He stood up and teleported infront of Ben and put his fist out for a fist bump." What can you do?" He asked through telepathy. He stood up and his tail flicked along the ground.

Ben fist-bumped Omega "I can become invisible and just like Isis, we both have Super-Sonic-Hearing" Ben said and the two grinned at each other. Ben's blonde ears pinned back and his tail raised, Isis did two.

Omega felt a presence near them and grabbed them." Run!" He shouted as he teleported them to the lake. He returned and looked around. He couldn't hear anything but he could feel it. It wasn't natural this feeling. He ran into the school forest. It was going for Ben and Isis!

All you could hear was clanging and growling but after awhile, Isis and Ben slowly followed Omega, bruises and cuts all over their body. The bell rang for the trip to the circus as the pair cleaned and healed their wounds before they bolted to the school, picked up their bags, put the bloodied stuff in the bag, and evacuated to the buses.

Omega ran to the buses and got on next to Isis and Ben." Is this what happens every year?" He asked as he began to fall asleep. He woke up a few minutes later with a scream after a nightmare. He looked at Ben and Isis." Sorry I have nightmares a lot!" He said as he pulled out a pad of paper and began to draw.

(Also @Flareon Queen, please at least post 5 sentences so my RP doesn't get shut down)

Isis smiled "Yeah, field trips on special occasions" She said and stroked Omega's ear soothingly. Ben grunted as the bus finally started "I know you'll hope that no Clowns are there!" He said and Isis froze.

Omega looked at Isis." We can always punch them in the face when they creep us out." He laughed as he began to draw Ben and Isis. He liked to pull pranks on clowns that every now and then came along on roadshows. He began to yawn and bit his arm so he didn't fall asleep again." Which circus is this anyway? I might know some of them!" He chuckled to himself as he began to draw again. About 20 minutes later he had drawn an almost identical drawing of Ben and Isis." Like it?" He asked as he put it on Isis's lap.