• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Nepandiax Region (Actual RP)

A light blanket of rain covered the Gold Glare, as Tori got out a small, pipe-like device that had a layer of cloth around it. She pushed a button on the handle and the cloth expanded to shield herself and her Neourk from the hailing raindrops that rushed down from the skies. The Pyravi quietly cooed to the Neourk while he silently nodded and looked around to see if he could find the end of the trail. He discreetly placed his right forearm into his mouth while the Pyravi gave a slight giggle towards him. Tori continued to walk through the trail of Gold Glare while her Pokémon occasionally chatted with each other and remained relatively calm throughout the rainfall.

After the Froakie carefully listened to the Orcahex, he quietly replied, "Well, I just want to ask... why is he wanting to help me? I don't usually see people wanting to help out someone that's stolen a diamond from a museum..."

He saw another trainer that raced towards the tree that he was under, as he thought, "Uh oh... it's that trainer that I saw in the Laboratory... maybe it's best for me to keep quiet or get the heck out if I need to. At least it's raining so I should be able to have an easier time then." He kept his right hand on his sheath while hoping that the other trainer would not notice him one bit.

A kid sat in the bushes next to the tree the Froakie was in. "Well. New trainers." He said. A black spider-like Pokemon was stuck to his back. Then, he popped out of the bushes to say hi. "Whasup! My name is Jason, and this is Joltik!" He said, pointing to the black and red spider Pokemon on his back. "If you didn't know, he's a Bug and Dark type!" He said. image.jpg

"Ehh... I'll just use my umbrella instead since I need to get ahead to Route 801, since I want to go to the gym when as soon as possible occurs." he said to himself. He left the tree, heading to the next route. However a trainer stopped by and said hello earlier, and before he left Jaiden said, "Hey, meet me at the next gym if you want and we'll talk later. Right now, I'm on a chase for some Froakie that stole something from the lab and hurt Officer Jenny's Arcanine."

He left, and after awhile he arrived at Route 801, which had only had spinkles of rain dropping. "Less rain now, guess I can send out my Kiuharp.. He sent out his Kiuharp, which stayed in his backpack.

"Dude, he's stolen a ton of things too. I dug in his bag a while ago, and there were sapphires, other gems and stuff..." whispered Orcahex, quietly pulling a sapphire out of Shade's bag. Orcahex held it in its beak. Then a kid popped out of one of the bushes and introduced himself. Shade inaudibly screamed, nearly spilling the contents of his bag all over the grass. Luckily he had his hand on the top of his bag, so only a few valuables were spread on the ground. Orcahex proceeded to pick them up and show the Froakie. "See what I mean? Also, I'll hide you if I need to. With my wings." whispered Orcahex.
Shade, meanwhile, tried to be calm, and not act like he was startled or anything.

Last edited:
"Heh." Said Jason. "Oh yeah, he doesn't go by Joltik, though. He goes by Crunch." Said Jason. Crunch jumped onto Shade's head, and started dancing around. "C-crunch. Your gonna scare them." Said Jason.

The Froakie glanced over at the kid with his strange bug Pokémon that was dancing on the kid's head. He turned towards Orcahex and gasped at the sight of the gems that Orcahex showed him. He noticed the other gems that Orcahex picked up when they were spilled on the ground, as he responded in a whisper, "Well, what exactly do you mean by he... it seems like you guys share more in common in me than I thought... I thought it was just me doing the stuff here."

He sighed in relief when the other trainer left, though he hoped that Orcahex's trainer would not do the same that the other trainer would do. He eyed over at Orcahex's trainer while keeping his right hand in his frubbles, as he felt something whooshing by at an incredible speed. His body rapidly spun around from the mach speed which caused him to stagger to his feet and ultimately fall over on the ground face first. A small note dropped on the floor next to him while the rushing sound gradually got quieter, as it read in thin, black ink, "Come see me at the warehouse."

A quiet Aleister had already gotten to Juieyel Road to try and make it to Iaq town while finding other Pokemon to befriend and train. With the help of Anasi he nearly made it through before being encountered by a Sneasel. This was his chance to become stronger and make a new friend so he focused. "A-alright, Anasi... use... Thunder Wave..!" He said, but the Sneasel hit Fake Out on the Joltik, thus making it flinch. "L-l-lets try that again... Anasi, use Thunder Wave!" He repeated, and the Joltik did so, paralyzing the Sneasel so that he can catch it easier. "N-now, Anasi, use.... use Cross Poison?" Aleister asked it, and Anasi did so without question, damaging it. He threw a Pokeball at it, but also got antsy on if he would catch it or not. One shake... Two Shakes... Three Shakes... Click! The Sneasel was successfully caught as Aleister smiled and retrieved it. "I-I guess we have a new friend, Anasi... Scarlet, thats what we'll call her." He said as he and the Joltik continued down Juieyel Road.

Orcahex asked "So are we going to that warehouse?" He ruffled his feathers. "I wonder what'll be in store for us." said Orcahex. He flew through trees, grabbing berries and other various fruits. He came back, and dropped them in Shade's bag. "Now, where are we going, and what are we doing?" asked Orcahex. Shade watched the Joltik on his head closely, then handed it back to the other trainer. He wrote a note, saying "I can't speak" and passed it to Jason. He grabbed a Lumiose Galette and munched on it under his hood. And Orcahex munched down on a few of the fruits.

"Okay." Said Jason, taking back Crunch. "Cmon! Let's go!" He said, running off. After a few munites of running, he saw a warehouse. "Hmm. Crunch, you're a dark type. Go check it out." Said Jason. Crunch scuttled into the werehouse.

The Froakie's body lied motionless on the floor for some brief minutes, as his frubbles expanded to shield his body from the elements. He felt the world spinning around him, as he was unable stand up on his own for the time being. Tori continued to walk along the trail of Gold Glare while her Pokémon still socialized with each other every now and then. The Neourk wondered when she would be at her next destination, as the Pyravi patiently sat on her shoulder and observed the calming sprinkles that seemed to be the aftermath of the rainfall.

In the meantime, a small, lizard-like Pokémon was silently crawling around the warehouse after he got to the place; utilizing stealth and guile to his full advantage. His grayish body was invisible to the naked eye, as it happily blended in with the nearby shadows. He heard a noise of rushing steps that came from the front, as he noiselessly stuffed his handful of greenbacks into a nearby cardboard box to avoid disclosing his location. He stood up on his hind legs and quietly walked towards a Joltic with ease. The Joltic's body was significantly different to a normal Joltic, or even a shiny one for that matter. He eyed down at the Joltic's small size, as it appeared to be about over three times smaller in comparison to his height. He flashed a sinister grin that was unfortunately unable to be seen by the Joltic, as he whispered, "So little bug, what business brings you here into this place?"

After more grueling dialoge, Keir decided to leave. It was fairly lame anyways.
He stepped out, feeling the cool breeze hit his face, tousling his charcoal-like hair in the wind.
Keir's bright blue-green eyes scanned the area. All of it unfamiliar terrain.

"Well, Miseno, let's start! With absolutely no experience!" He cheerfully grinned, running into some route.
Reading the battered sign, he found it was route 800.

Not long happened before he ran into a Pokemon.

The Pokemon in particular had dark, raven like feathers that seemed to imitate hot coals when in motion.
After a quick scan on his Pokedex, he found the Pokemon was called a Murkrow and was Female.
"Alright Miseno, are you ready?!" Keir asked the Corsola.

Miseno shivered before letting out a translucent jet of water, hitting the Murkrow, who looked astonished.
"Good job, buddy! Now, I think I'm supposed to throw a Pokeball?" He uncertainly tossed the ball.
Truthfully, he'd obliviously zoned out on the talk, as the Professor's voice was dull and uninviting.

Luckily, the Murkrow flew in no problem, seemingly excited for the ordeal.
"Awesome!" Keir sent out the Murkrow, her wings fluttering out happily. "I'll name you...Darce!"
Keir said with an optimistic undertone into his voice. Pleased with the fact that he named a Pokemon decently, Keir and his new team began walking to wherever the wind blew him to.

"Name's Crunch. Ima Darvian Joltik. I came here because my trainer told me to investigate." Said Crunch. "You're looking at me weird." He said.

"What's taking Crunch so long..." Said Jason.

The lizard Pokémon replied, "I'm looking at you a bit weird because you look a bit different here... too different to where I won't even get out of my cloak, seriously."

He silently cleared his throat and continued, "Anyway, back to the subject... why are you here? I don't usually see any newcomers around here since not a lot come over to the warehouse like I see people coming over to that other building with that orange roof over there to the west."

He quietly walked around the Joltic in circles while still invisible, as he thought, "And also, where's that little blue frog guy? He's supposed to be here five minutes ago... is he really that scared of just a little dark place that's filled with rich goodies?"

"Again, my trainer told me to investigate this werehouse. Also, in the region I'm from, Joltik look different." Said Crunch. "The more important question is; Who are you?" Asked Crunch.

"Investigate huh? What are you, some type of member of the police force? I only see the boys in blue doing that kind of stuff," The lizard Pokémon replied.

He continued after his body became visible, "And I see you want to know who I am... it is unfortunate to say this, but I am not sure if I trust you of knowing my true identity." The lizard Pokémon still stood on his hind legs while the seemingly razor sharp, pointed end of his slender tail pointed towards the Joltic. His grayish body partially blended in amongst the abundant shadows, as he patiently waited while eyeing over at the Joltic's tiny body.

((Okay sorry))
Crunch scuttled to the exit. "Seems this is your turf. I'll get going. Besides, who wouldn't notice a creepy werehouse." Said Crunch, scuttling out. So, did you find anything? Asked Jason, picking Crunch up. Crunch shook his head, and they got going. 'I wonder who that was...' Thought Crunch. He remembered the feeling of uncertainty that went through him in the werehouse.

The rain stopped, for now. As Jaiden walked around the plains of Route 801, many Pokemon were wandering the wet plains. The plains had some medium-sized puddles, which seem to be left from the rain earlier. The Gold Glare didn't have a lot of riches, maybe a few. Jaiden wanted to get something from Gold Glare to give to his parents, which will be hosting this year's Nepandiax League. He doesn't know about that yet, all he heard was that they would see him there.

Orcahex looked at the Froakie, which was lying on the ground, appearing to be lifeless, with his frubbles expanding to shield his body "Well, I guess we're taking 'em there." said Orcahex, talking to itself. Shade picked up the Froakie, and ran quickly over to the warehouse, where he assumed the Froakie wanted to go. He almost dropped the Lumiose Galette he was eating, but he still held onto it. Orcahex left fruit as a trail to the Pokemon Centre. And Sableye came back with more riches. Shade put them away, and returned Sableye. He waited for the Froakie to wake up.

There were a lot of tree trunks that got cut down. Jaiden wanted to train his Pokemon, since the gym was really close and he really needed to train. He has heard from the speech that the gym leaders were all strong, so he really needed to train harder. He sent out the Pokemon, and for some reason, a weird green symbol flashed. It was a circle and an X, which seemed mysterious.

"What the--"

Jason found himself at a cliff, where it seemed a town was far below him. "Okay, Crunch. That's where we gotta go." Jason said, pointing to the town. Then, a cluster of shadows appeared not far off the cliff side. "What?" He said. The shadows churned, and a pair of red eyes glowed in the cluster. "Allect-ummm!" Screeched the shadows.
((Is it okay if I use a Fakemon called Shadow Allectum in this Rp? There are a few other shadow Pokemon, like shadow Nisaur, but I'll ask about stuff like that later. I have its disign ready and if you want it I'll post it in the discussion.))

The Froakie slowly woke up after he felt a grip on his body. His eyes opened to the sight of the same boy that he was with now running over to the direction of the warehouse. He was still unusually silent now, as he kept his body covered in his frubbles to feign sleep and listen for any significant details.

The lizard Pokémon went over to the cardboard box and happily took the greenbacks he hid, as he thought, "Well, it wasn't like I was gonna tell him to leave, but what the heck? I suppose that works too..." His body became cloaked and was now unable to be seen by the naked eye, as he silently crawled around the warehouse and waited for a special someone to arrive.

In the meantime, Tori was still walking along the trail until she noticed some fruit that seemed to be a trail to some place. The Neourk eyed over at the fruit with extreme suspicion, while the Pyravi flew slightly overhead to see where the fruit would lead. After careful consideration and observation, she said to the Neourk, "Don't worry, the fruit leads to a Pokémon Center. It's that place where we can rest up and also do some other stuff over there."

The Neourk gave off a slight whimper and babbled, "P- Po- Poké... mon... c- ce- cen... ter...?" He curled in Tori's arms and resisted the urge to let off his tears in front of the Pyravi.

Since the Froakie was still shielding itself with its frubbles, Orcahex decided to take matters into its own hands. Orcahex used a technique he used to pass through walls, only known as Phantom Force to him. He didn't see anything."Is there anyone in here? I'm friends with the person you gave your little note to." whispered Orcahex. Orcahex ruffled his feathers as quietly as he possibly could.
Meanwhile, Shade watched the Froakie next to him, shielding itself with its frubbles, while eating. He grabbed his Game Boy Color and played it with the volume all the way down, while waiting.

Jaiden saw a random flash on the grass. It disappeared, and he was very confused. "What the name of Pokemon is that thing?" he continued. He put all of his Pokemon is his pokeball, since it might alert some soft of a sense of danger. Jaiden then looked and looked around the area of many hills and trees, saw nothing. His brain seemed to not function, but he wasn't hurt. It just was probably tricked by the brain puzzles.
(OOC: Finally some time!)

A black Pokemon appeared from the darkness. "An... Allectum?" Questioned Jason. He had seen Allectum in his home village, but never a black one. "Okay. Go, Joltik!" Said Jason. The Allectum growled and attacked with Cut. "Okay! Use, Bug Bite!" Said Jason. The two clashed, but Allectum was sent flying. "Go, Poke'Ball!" Yelled Jason. Allectum was caught!!