• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Pokémon Bank Distribution Announced

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Pokémon bank regi.jpg
As of Friday users of Pokémon storage system Pokémon Bank will be able to get their hands on the three Regi Pokémon: Regirock, Regice and Registeel.

The three Pokémon will each come with their hidden ability and be at level 50. The distribution runs worldwide and will be running until the 31st of October, so plenty of time to pick the three up. Of course due to the distribution being through Pokémon Bank it means you can place the Regi into Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I do like this. It's a nice extra on top of the 11 mythical Pokemon distribution. Lots of free legendaries up for grabs this year already and it's only March. Makes me curious to see what else they'll be dropping on us later this year. ^^

while this would have been intresting, ORAS devalued all the legendaries and I can sadly say that it dosent seem worth renewing my pokemon bank for.

I've heard some horror stories on reddit about nintendo deleting people's pokemon in pokebank when their subscription runs out (as little as a month lapsed), so remember to renew pokebank as soon as possible if you intend to keep using it as storage.

So... how does one receive these? I went on bank, whats-her-face gave 'em to me, but they're not in my boxes or anything...
You'll need to receive them through pokemon link in the pokemon game you accessed bank with.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@Keleri my bank subscription expired back in either late December or early January iirc? I didn't renew bank until a week or so after Valentine's Day and all my Pokemon were intact. Still, I'd say I was really pushing my luck and everyone who has anything important in Bank really should renew their subscription ASAP.

Also, @topazwolf91, I don't believe that the in-game Legendaries in ORAS have their dream world abilities, so I'd still want to snag them myself. But you do whatever you think is best.