• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Sun and Moon Info Coming on May 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Today, continuing an increasingly unwanted pattern, the official Japanese Pokémon website updated to reveal that more info about Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon will be revealed on May 10th in Japan. This is in line with previous claims that more info will be contained in the May CoroCoro issue, which is due on roughly the 15th this month. It's highly likely that we'll see the news released in English by The Pokémon Company International as well.

Judging by CoroCoro's previous issue, we are likely to see the reveal of the box art this month – and with it, the version-exclusive Legendary Pokémon. Beyond that, it's hard to say what we'll see, if anything.

This will mark the first time the games will get new info since their reveal in February. We currently know that they are on track for a Late 2016 release on the Nintendo 3DS family, likely with enhancements if played on a New 3DS. The game will also be released in Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese, as well as the other languages in the sixth generation Pokémon games: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish.

Pokémon Sun and Moon
are also able to connect to Pokémon Bank, and you will be able to transfer Pokémon from Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire directly to your Pokémon Sun and Moon games. You will also be able to bring Pokémon from the Virtual Console Pokémon Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow games into Sun and Moon via Pokémon Bank.

Thus far, we've had two Pokémon reveals that are likely to be part of the Sun and Moon games:

270173_Magearna_Movie_Artwork.png

Firstly, we have Magearna, a [type]Fairy[/type]/[type]Steel[/type] Mythical mecha-Diancie Pokémon. Magearna is classified as the "Artificial Pokémon" with a height of 3'03" and a weight of 177.5 lbs. It's described as having a metallic body, and is claimed to have been created by humans 500 years ago.

229239_zygarde_cell_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg 229235_zygarde_core_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg 229233_zygarde_10_percent_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg 229236_zygarde_complete_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg

Before that, we've also seen new formes for Zygarde: The Cell, Core, 10%, and Complete formes. These join the forme obtainable in Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire, now known as Zygarde 50% Forme.

That's basically all we know for now – join us next Tuesday as we cover the full reveal!

Attachments

• 273682_Pok_mon_Sun_Pok_mon_Moon_logo_combined_EN_1200px_150ppi_rgb.jpg
    273682_Pok_mon_Sun_Pok_mon_Moon_logo_combined_EN_1200px_150ppi_rgb.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I wanted a pokemon z so its a diffrent one like pokemon emerald or yellow or platinum or even crystal.

I wanted pokemon z because if the anime can get its own series why cant the manga and the games?

But if it isn't a fake then I'm pretty excited for sun and moon too. And the game means the manga right? I hope they do what they did in heart gold, silver .ect where they put two regions in the game, that would be pretty cool!

If they could kick Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos and moltres out of x and y games and move Hoopa, Diancie, volcanion and they z core.ect that would be cool too.
Oh well its just a thought.

I saw this and I'm like "AHHH HOLY CRAP SUN AND MOON ALKDHLSKHG" and then I died
R.I.P hope you enjoy the game ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
The movie with the Zygardes and Magearna is later this year - usually July in Japan. However, the event mentioned in this article has now happened, so it's probably best to leave your comments on the new article now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.