• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Newstone High

Alya watched everything happen with curious eyes. She didn't say anything as she started to pack up her books and pencils. She slid her headphones onto her ears and pressed play on the first playlist she pulled up.

Tom had decided To walk up to the roof after walking out of class and was laid down with his wings showing as he looked up at the sky and thought to himself damn my heritage and damn my race sure I can do what I want but every one fears me since I'm a dragon as well as the fallen dragon king Fafnir's son.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The bell rang, and Ruston got a bit panicked for a second. "Alright class, math's over. You can move on to breaktime, now go!" the professor shouted. Ruston closed his book and hurried outside the room with most of the class. "If I recall correctly, Tom said something about heading to the roof," he thought. He kept on walking and bumped into someone. "Sorry," he mumbled. He picked up his belongings and went to the roof. There, he found Tom. "Why'd you call me to go up here?" he asked while feeling the breeze on the top of the building.

"Oh hey Ruston Like the view from up here," spoke Tom as he lept to his feet his wing's glowing out like a nuclear reactor "I know you have two personalities so how about this I'm bored and were both pretty strong so in the woods later on I fight against your demon form in dragon form how about it my friend we haven't had a battle in ages."

Kat watched as the person who bumped her went away and the lunar witch moved to gather some potion ingredients from her locker. Her mask was stuffed into the hood of her sweater before she moved to the witchery labs.

Alya moved through the halls and kept her head down. She pushed her belonging into her locker and grabbed one of her sketch books. As she turned around a large body of another student slammed into her shoulder, the motion sending her to the ground.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
As Faelan got her books ready, she left the classroom only to see Ruston already gone. "D-did they already go to the roof..?" She asked herself. She tried walking around to find the stairs that led up to said place, but she ended getting lost. After about 4 minutes, she had finally found the stairs and began to walk up. "T-Tom..? Ruston..? A-are you 2 up here..?" She asked softly as she made her way to the top of the roof.

Last edited:
Derrick was still asleep until the teacher yelled at him. "Hey class is over", the teacher yell. He jumped up and ran before he got trouble. As he was running he saw a student on the ground, and went up to help her. "Are you ok" he ask to the student.

"Yeah. I'm fine," Alya was picking up her sketch book. She ran a hand through her hair and smiled kindly at the student that had come over to check on her and stood up, "what can you do. He probably didn't even see me".

"What do you mean," Alya asked. She looked at her hood and it looked normal to her. She looked back at Derrik and opened her mouth to say something only to hear a rather loud explosion from down the hall.

Kat stood infront a chard caldron. She glared through the eyes of her mask at the young werewolves that has wrestled their way into the witchery labs. The witch started to growl as she took threatening steps towards the wolves and they copied her movements.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Tom is here, but I don't know any Eustons," Ruston said with a smirk. He knew she meant to say his name but decided to joke about it. Then, he turned to Tom and scratched his head. After remembering the word demon, something inside him sparked up and his glowed, as if he was looking at flames. "Let's do it. Now seems like a good time than ever, breaktime just began. But an open field would be better, less chance of a forest fire," he said. Then, the ground below him shook. "C'mon let's get out of here," he said before remembering Faelan,"If you want to come and see us fight, you should probably get on Tom's back since he's better at flying than me."

"you idiot I'll carry her I Ain't turning into a full blown dragon up here on the school roof," spoke tom then he realised what he'd just told them both "Well there goes my secret of being a dragon since it was something I was trying to hide from the new students after all people already fear me because of what I am."

"Where is that explosion came from" he said. " We were having a normal talk...", he pause for brief moment, "That explains the weird smell.", he said. He said,"Follow me. I know were the explosion came from.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Faelan blushed. "W-wait! C-carry me?! A battle?!..You guys are going to fight..? I-I don't know if that's a good idea.." She looked down a bit and her ears flattened. She only just noticed he was a dragon. But she wasn't scared. "Uhm...I'm so lost.." She started to get confused.

"Shouldn't we be going away from the explosion! And shouldn't the school be calling a lockdown," Alya stressed as she took a step in opposite direction. She saw a fight burst out of a door down the way and spun on her heel.

Kat growled as she threw off of the werewolves. She snapped her teeth before sending a punch into the second's stomach.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ruston facepalmed so hard at Tom. "I'm going to be honest. When we were talking to Faelan before, my mind was thinking "EXPOSE HIM! EXPOSE HIM!" and now I don't have to. Because you exposed yourself. Well he is a dragon, and a bit of a dumb one. I talked to him before school started, and I guess we're... friends. He called me up here, for a reason I didn't know until now. And for the record, we never battled before. We were going to head to a field, and fight in our other forms. Just get on him and we can start leaving, besides, there was an explosion under us and I do not want to be near that," he explained.

Derrick made a face that he will not tease her. "We should stop them before this got much worse" he said. "If I get punch. Get help" he said as he run up to stop the fight.

"Ruston don't call me dumb, Anyway let's get going I need to fly but you want to come Fae It would be a good way for you to see how strong me and Ruston are," spoke Tom Over the sound of the explosion below " Then of course there's probably a fight in the lab's downstairs due to that explosion."

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
She smiled a bit while looking at both of them. "O-okay..!" She said a bit loudly. She has been curious of their capabilities. "So where will you guys battle?" She asked them.

Chase yawned, walking into the school, lazily. He knew he was late but he was to late to do anything about it, so he kept at a regular pace, walking through the school. He didn't bother pulling out his schedule, already having it memorized, same for the School layout. He yawned, slowly picking up the pace, transitioning from a slow walk to a steady jog though the hallway.

Last edited:
"We're battling out in a field were I can go full dragon mode without the worries of a forest fire and hopefully there won't be any humans around to prevent it," spoke tom as he grew his wing's to their maximum wingspan in human form "Anyway Fae you may want to grab hold of me and not let go of me."

Kat backed off the two werewolves when others moved to join them and marched back into the labs. She changed the lock on the door before she started back to her caldron to clean it up.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Faelan grabbed onto his arm a bit, trying to hide her embarrassment. "A-alright then..I'll watch then." Her ears twitched as she laid her tail in between herself. She looked at Tom and blushed even more.

"See you there Ruston and Fae hold on tight because you definatly don't want to fall." spoke tom as he flaped his wings until he was high enough and then shot off to the nearest field landing as if it was nothing to fly a long distance in a short time span and upon landing his wings were absorbed back into his body.

When he reached the student locks her self up. He notice the werewolf staring him with a glare. "Hey let not get hasty here. What did you guys do to that student.", he said. The wolves were staring at him ready to attack.

Chase frowned, looking out of the window to see something like a Sonic Boom, watching something blast off in the sky. "What in the World?" He growled. He quickly opened the window, jumping out and transforming into a Wolf, chasing after where he saw the boom. He was forced to travel throughout a small Forest tp reach them, which would still take a while.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Faelan had to keep her eyes closed since she was a little afraid of heights. As she gripped onto his arm as hard as she can, she laid her head against his shoulder while still gripping. "P-please tell me we're almost there!" She cried out a bit.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ruston picked up wind and went higher and higher into the sky. He located a field and dive bombed. Because he was also being helped by gravity, he went faster and faster. He reached the field quicker than expected and landed on top of Fae and Tom. "Sorry, you guys must be hurt," he said before getting off them. He stood up and got far away from the two. He began transforming. At first, a dark rough spot began growing and slowly took over Ruston's body. Then a lot of lava spurted out of holes and his face gained 6 orange eyes. His former horns enlarged and there was another set forming. His hand broke of all the rock, except for a bit, and turned into lava. "Meet your opponent, idiotic Tommy. I AM RAKTIM!" he roared.

Chase made it to the field, gasping for air. "I knew I shouldn't of eaten a Foot Long!" He groaned, transforming into a human again, turning to the field seeing a lava monster. "Wait, what's going on here?" Chase thought, pulling out his Phone camera and taking a few shots with Flash off. Afterwards starting to record what was currently happening.

"Fae you can open your eyes now, Oh and Ruston don't call me an idiot that really gets on MY NERVES!" yellled Tom as he let go of Fae got on all fours and skin started turning into scales that were as red as blood and grew to be as big as a small house and an even larger set of wings grew from his back.Spike's grew from his spine and horns replaced the hair on his new lizard like face "RAKTIM BE PREPARED YOU NOW FACE THE CHILD OF FAFINIR AND FOURTH MEMBER OF THE HEAVENLY DRAGON'S TANIR!"

Last edited:
Chase groaned. "Oh Don't fudging tell me this is what's going down." He sighed, Face palming. He took in a deep breath. "For both Parties..." He sighed, continuing to record the scene. He placed his Phone inbetween two trees, then wandering to the side, looking at the female in the field. "Is she fighting too?!" Chase thought.

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Faelan started to get nervous. She had never seen a battle between demon and dragon. As she looked around in a panic, she saw a male figure in the distance. "H-huh..?! W-who's that..?!" She stared at the figure with her ears flattened. She backed away from Tom and Ruston, making sure she doesn't get involved.

"Raktim now I'll show you my true power." yelled Tom as he let out a blast of fire before sending lighting through his horn's and charging Raktim head on from the front "You don't stand a chance demon prince you'll fall to me, you got that you liltle pipsqueak you're nothing compared to a dragon."

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raktim smiled, though nobody could see his teeth. He put his hand up and from the ground rose a wall of earth. Tom's attacks destroyed the wall, but Raktim was perfectly fine. "This is the power of a dragon? Pathetic, I'll finish this quickly," he said haughtily. He chanted a fire spell called,"Inferno Enclosure." Beams of flames rose from the ground, surprisingly causing no damage to the environment. The beams turned into a circle of flames when they connected, and started getting closer and closer to Tom. "Let's see how you get away of this one," Raktim said with a smile.

"Flames Hey I can take care of these easily and I ain't pathetic." Tom yelled as created a tornado and sent out blasts of water Causing the fire to vanish that Raktim had created and then he flew into the eye of the tornado send through his horns and lightning through his body and then once he was close enough to Raktim Dive bombed him using the tornado as cover as flew towards not saying a word but instead growling with anger.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raktim didn't seemed to care for the tornado or the end of the circle surrounding Tom. It was just a distraction so Raktim could get more energy anyways. The water stinged, but it didn't do that much damage. When the dragon began flying towards him Riktam smiled. He was ruthless, but he didn't get his anger get in the way of battling. He jumped and grabbed the dragon by the tail. He chanted and earth spell called,"Ground Immobilization." It wasn't very powerful but could stop opponents for around 15 seconds. After using the spell, Raktim spinned Tom and then threw him to the ground. "You aren't better than me, and you're quite vulnerable," he shouted coldly.

"I suppose I don't know demon weaknesses but now I know your's I going to take advantage of it since you've only wasted your immobilisation trick I'll show one of mine." yelled Tom as he spat out rapid blasts of water at Raktim and afterwards engulfed himself in water and charged Raktim again." I think it's time you cooled off you damn fire demon prince so have a drink my friend!!"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"You're a damned idiot," he said irritated. He got stung again by the water. When he blinked he saw Tom charging at him inside of water surrounding him. Raktim's eyes widened, and he immediately turned into a cocoon of earth so he wouldn't get hurt. A bit of lava dropped into land, and the cocoon of earth got destroyed. "If you want to play like that, then I guess I have no choice but to not use fire," he said. He jumped once more and grabbed Tom's tail one more time. Instead of immobilizing it, he used it to get on top of Tom. "I have to do whatever it takes to win," he reminded himself. He got near Tom's head and began having fire in his body again. He put his hands near Tom's eyes and blasted lava. "Still. I hope he'll be OK," he thought before waiting for something to happen.

"Ahhh! My eyes they ain't fire proof you idiot you trying to make me blind," Screamed tom in pain from the lava being poured on his eyes his mind was in to much pain that could activate anymore of his elemental abilities. "Damn it Raktim I give you win I'm beaten and I that now can you please get off of me just because I'm a dragon doesn't mean you can sit on my back you idiot and also just saying My eyes are my weak spot that you just found."

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
After the battle was over, Faelan walked over to the two. "A-are you both alright..?" She asked softly while looking at them both with her ears flattened and a concerned look. "Y-you 2 sure did take s-some beating.." She added.