• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu RP- Shards Of Destruction

Sylvia smiled warmly at the cute ferret. "That's adorable!" she exclaimed. "And yeah, I think sending them back into space, where they belong, is a good idea." Unless one of them was the Ninja. She gasped. "Wait! We need to check out the ship! For all we know, either they have the Ninja, ARE the Ninja, or they have info ON the Ninja! We should interrogate them!" she exclaimed. "If the Ninja come back, we can finally see what's going on!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zu turned into a Griffin, "Can you put Xynn in the pockets of your hoodie, please? I don't want him to fall." He then put Sylvia on his back, "Ready?" He asked as he checked if she put Xynn in the pockets of her hoodie.

Unfortunately, Xynn was too big to fit inside of Sylvia's pockets. So she went with the next-best thing, stuffing him inside of her hoodie in between her shirt and the sweater, zipping up her jacket as far as she could go without strangling Xynn or tangling up any of his fur. "Ready," she said, grabbing a hold of Zu's neck and locking her hands underneath him. "Is this okay?"

She was surprisingly light.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yeah, it's OK. Hang tight..!" He said as he flew off at full speed. Soon, they were at the ship, "So.... I'll play the bad cop here..." He said quietly. Everyone was confused, "What do you know about the ninja?!" He asked loudly. No one talked, "I see....they won't listen." He said calmly.

Sylvia summoned some dangerous branches. "Now I'm only going to say this once," she told everyone on the ship. "We spared your lives. We have the power to take them from you. Do you know anything about the Ninja? They were sent to space and never came back. If you know anything. Anything at ALL. Please, say something. If any one of us finds you're hiding something about the Ninja, we will take your lives."

Sylvia sounded intimidating, but she didn't actually intend to kill someone. She wouldn't have the guts and she knew it. Even if she could, she'd probably find a way to suffer from the guilt. However, she couldn't waver in front of the aliens. One little kid shakily raised his hand. "I-I heard the Ninja were stuck in space," he quivered. "T-they said they might not get back, but I-I saw them. They gave me a message. They said t-that something big w-was headed this way, b-but I don't quite r-remember w-what..."

Sylvia's eyes widened. She exchanged glances with Zu. "Something big...?"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Big...?" He looked at the see-through squid in the sky. It looked like it was made from crystals, "Since when was that there..?" He asked nervously, "Well whatever it is, I think we should wait for the others. Where are they anyways?" He asked curiously. He looked at the two ninja he met earlier. They didn't seem to be doing anything much, "How much time were they there for?" He asked curiously as he continued looking at them.

Sylvia shook her head. "I don't know."

The boy said something else. "That crystal squid isn't what they meant. It was like a bigger force or something. But I can't remember what it was called..." he struggled.

Sylvia nodded. "That's fine. Thank you for your information. Is there anything else? On the Ninja's whereabouts?"

The boy shook his head. "They had lost control of a spaceship and now, I think they're just floating around. We could look for them, but only given the proper time and materials to repair our ship. We were looking for them too." He looked away. "We were escaping our planet. It was being taken over. Then we ran into the Ninja. But we still don't know much about what's going on..."

Sylvia felt a harsh stab of guilt. These were innocent people and they'd just attacked them! She made her vines disappear, making everyone glow silver. Soon, everyone was healed. "This ship still floats. It's perfect for escapes, since it's so sturdy. Why don't you take as much time as you can to repair it and we can take care of that weird crystal squid thing for you?"

The boy smiled at her as a woman placed an arm around his shoulder. "Thank you so much! I'm Qent. It's nice to meet you!"

Sylvia grinned at the boy. "I'm Sylvia. I'm currently on top of my shapeshifter friend, Zukelo, but we just call him Zu."

Qent's mother smiled gratefully at us as the rest of the civilians repaired the ship.

"If you find out anything about the Ninja, Qent," Sylvia told him. "Let me know, okay?"

Qent nodded eagerly. "Of course!"

"We should leave," Sylvia quietly told Zu.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Okay, I'm gonna land now." He said as he got off the ship and landed on the ground. He turned back into a human, "See? It wasn't THAT hard." He said calmly with heart warming eyes, "You overcame your fear, right?" He asked with charming eyes, "I think you did." He said with charming eyes again.

Sylvia glanced up at him, realizing they were still pretty close. She stepped back, blushing. "Um, yeah, I guess I did... But I feel bad. Those poor people were just civilians. They were escaping their home, which was probably ruined by whatever force the Ninja warned them about."

Xynn quickly climbed out from Sylvia's sweater and wrapped himself around Zu's neck, nuzzling him affectionately.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Aw, you back, buddy?" He said as he gave him some seeds. He petted Xynn for a few minutes and then turned his attention to Sylvia, "Huh? Why are you blushing, Sylvia?" He asked curiously. Xynn just continued to nuzzle Zu's cheek.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hm. Well, that's weird." He said calmly, "So, what should we do now?" He asked curiously with a charming face. It looked like he had made a new friend. He was proud about that. He gave Xynn more berries, "So?" He looked at Sylvia with charming eyes.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"It seems really slow. And I'm feeling tired, how about we rest for a bit?" He asked curiously. Xynn was sleeping already on Zu's head. He looked at Sylvia with really charming eyes, "Hey. You think there's hope for Ninjago?" He asked with really charming eyes.

Sylvia blushed, presuming the worst of Zu's thoughts on her opinion. "W-well, I'm an optimist. I think the Ninja will find a way back to Earth, whether it takes them a million years or not. I believe in the Ninja, even if I'm not alive to see them." Her cheeks reddened further. "Y-you probably think that's stupid, right...?"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Stupid? That's the most determined thing I've ever heard!" He said with courage in his voices, "Don't let your dreams be dreams." He said calmly, "If you have powers, then you're a ninja. Rule number 1 for Ninja is Never Give Up!" He exclaimed, "And I think you just proved that to me." He said with really charming eyes.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Don't mention it." He said calmly with a heart warming look, "Do you know that you're my only friend?" He asked with charming eye, "If you're wondering why, then I can tell you my past, but just try not to cry." He said with charming eyes.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Okay, here goes nothing." He said calmly, "Once, I lived at a little farm with my parents, when I was 12. We all had happy days together, farming crops, taking care of animals and all that, it was a really nice ordinary life." He said as he smiled with pride at the distant memories, "That was, until someone with a weird smile came into the farm. He had the power of Darkness. He made my parents fall in nightmares they wouldn't wake up from. Eventually, they're nightmares were so bad that they......passed away.." He said calmly, trying to hold back his tears, "I found a note near my father's body, it said 'Stay strong, my boy. You have power that is unlike any other, take this shard and PROTECT it, when I pass away. I believe in you.' that's what the note said." Zu said calmly, "I found the shard in the center of this chain necklace near the note. I wore it and unbelievable power was felt, I turned into a giant dragon and ended the murderer's life, since then, I've never heard of anyone who had the power of darkness, so, yeah, that's my story. I've been holding onto this shard for 4 years now.And I have been protecting it since then." He said as one tear rolled down his cheek. The shard began shining. He hoped he didn't make Sylvia cry.

Sylvia held back tears. "W-wow... I don't have any dark backstory like that, I--" She sniffled. "I-I'm sorry, Zu." She placed a hand on Zu's shoulder comfortingly. Something that irked her was that Zu had taken someone's life, but he had good reason, so she couldn't blame him. "I... I was in a village, getting things for my parents, when I got lost in the woods today. I found this shard out of nowhere and now I have powers I'm not used to... These animals came up to me and then suddenly I led like, an animal army into battle. So, y'know, I asked you to land them somewhere safe." She looked away. "But now I have no clue where my village is. My mom and siblings've gotta be worried sick..."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Oh, really? Then, you've got to go back to them, right?" He asked curiously. He was really sad since, Sylvia would be leaving, "Lost, right? Well, maybe I can help." He said as he turned into a Beagle dog, "Do you have anything that smells like anything in your village?" He asked curiously.

Sylvia sniffed her jacket. "My jacket," she told him. "It smells like the hay from my dad's farm, which is on the outskirts of the village." She lowered herself and pulled her arm out in front of her for him to sniff.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Okay," he sniffed her jacket, "Phew, you sure play a lot in the hay don'tcha?" He asked curiously. He then sniffed his way through the forest. After hours of sniffing and walking, they arrived at a small village, "Is this it?" He asked curiously. He was really sad since it was his last moment with Sylvia.

Sylvia nodded, but she looked hesitant. Her father's farm was the closest building, but just a little further ahead was a bigger shopping district with plenty of buildings, one of which her mom and siblings lived in. However, she didn't quite want to go just yet. She had just gotten information on the Ninja, made a new friend, and discovered a strange crystal shard that gave her incredible powers. "I think... I'm going to say goodbye to my family," she decided to herself.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"What...? Sylvia, no..don't do this just for me..!" He said as he turned back to human form. Was Sylvia really going to say goodbye to her family and leave once and for all?

Sylvia blushed, seeing his human form. "Well, part of it is for you, Zu," she said. "You're my friend. But it's also that..." She dug around in her jeans pocket. "This shard. This crystal shard has given me powers. And with these powers, I've been able to receive information from those people on the ship. I can't just turn my back on that now and go back home. I've gotta do something. We have valuable information that needs to be shared. I'm going," she told him. "Wait for me here. I'll be back soon." Without another word, she left to the village, passing her father's farm and not entering as she walked toward the busier part of the village.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"If you say so." He said calmly. He saw her blush around his human form, something was definitely up, but he didn't know what. He decided that maybe he would know when time passes by, but now he had to WAIT.

Sylvia walked over to her mother's house. "I'm home," she called.

After some crashes from upstairs, she saw her older sibling tumbling down. Their face lit up when they saw Sylvia. "SYLV!" they cried. "Oh, you're home! Mom and I've been so worried about you!"

Sylvia allowed her sibling to practically strangle her, though thankfully they didn't cut off her windpipes. "T-thanks, Kai," she managed. "What about Alex?"

Kai let go of Sylvia and scoffed. "Alex? Please. The only thing she cares about is when she'll get her next meal. She didn't even know you were gone when Mom and I went looking for you."

Sylvia sighed. "Well, I guess I can't say I wasn't expecting that..."

Kai frowned. "Sorry, Sylv..."

"It's okay," Sylvia forgave. "It's not your fault. Now where's Mom?"

"She went shopping. She blames herself for you disappearing. Where'd you go, anyway?"

Sylvia sighed. "I'll tell you when Mom comes home," she told Kai. "I've got a lot to explain to all of you."

When Sylvia's mom came home and Sylvia, Kai, Alex, and their mom, Ella, were all able to talk, Sylvia explained the whole thing. "So now," Sylvia concluded. "I'm going to be leaving with my friend, Zu."

Sylvia's mom burst into tears, hugging Sylvia to near-death. "Oh, Sylvia... We'll miss you, all of us will!"

Kai joined in on the hug. Alex shrugged and hugged Sylvia too, but Sylvia didn't feel much empathy (or even sympathy) emanating from Alex.

It was true. All she was worried about was when she could eat.

Wow.

After saying their goodbyes, Sylvia went to her father's farm, knocking on the door. Her father opened the door and greeted her with open arms, but this time, Sylvia was uneasy.

She told her father, Sam, what happened.

Sam thought for a moment. "Can I see your 'shard', Sylvia?" he asked.

Sylvia hesitantly pulled out her shard, but she didn't let her dad take it. "If you take it, I don't know what you'll do with it. I don't want you taking it away from me, Dad."

Sam sighed. "You'll be in danger. You're going to die out there. If I don't take that, I'll lose my precious daughter."

Sylvia paused. "Well, maybe it's for the best." Before her dad could react, she continued. "I finally have the power to do something useful in my life. If I stay here in the village with you and the others, you'll just make me do more farm work! There's no purpose to that! I want to see the world and I want to save Ninjago! I see hope! I know the Ninja are out there, and even if I die trying to find them, so what?!" She realized that now she was yelling and lowered her voice. "At least this way, I'll die doing something useful."

She stormed out of the house before her father had anything to say and slammed the door closed. She wiped some tears she just realized were there and walked over to Zu. "I'm ready," she told him, voice still shaky but brave.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"..." Zukelo stayed quiet for a second, "Okay, but one question. Why do you always blush when you see my human form?" He asked curiously, "Is something wrong?" He asked with a really charming face that anyone would say the truth to him.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo blushed lightly, "Well, um, thanks..?" He said calmly as he rubbed the back of his head. Although, it WAS very obvious, he didn't really expect it, "Well, I uh guess we should be going." He said as he turned into a Pteranodon, a prehistoric reptile with wings (Search It Up). Xynn jumped into Sylvia's hoodie again. Zukelo waited for Sylvia to ride.

Sylvia mentally face palmed. Wow, she was so stupid! Did she really say that?! Sighing, she opened up her hood again and climbed aboard Zu, though reluctantly, with pink tinting her cheeks. She felt incredibly embarrassed over what she had just done.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zukelo saw Sylvia blushing, "Hey, it's okay." He said calmly, "Some people take risks, some people just say things without thinking. But, it's okay, you're nice and that's all what matters." He said as he flew off. Xynn quietly nuzzled Sylvia, reassuring her that Zukelo was trying to make her feel better.

Sylvia nodded. "I know, it's just..." She sighed. "Never mind... Let's go." She tightened her grip slightly on Zu's wing bones, but not so much that it hurt. In fact, it almost felt gentle. But Sylvia was secure, so there was nothing to worry about.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Okay, then. So, we're gonna battle this giant squid, right?" He asked curiously, "Well, what about those two?" He pointed at the two ninja he met earlier which didn'tseem to move much, "They would want some action too, right?" He asked curiously.

Sylvia nodded. "Maybe we should help them get up there," she suggested. "I think they could help us--or we could help them--as well. Besides, I'm more of a supporter than a fighter anyway. I'll just be here to heal and raise strength, occasionally trying to trap the opponent. Does that work for you?" she asked.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Yeah, sure why not?" He said calmly as he landed on the ground, and called for the two. While he was waiting for them to respond, he looked at the giant crystal squid in the sky. He was gonna do something cool when he was gonna battle it.

Sylvia watched the squid carefully, trying to track its movements. Somehow, she didn't feel any life radiating from it, which suggested the squid wasn't a living being, but instead artificial, perhaps magical or even of alien technology. She wasn't quite sure. "Zu, I can't feel any life force radiating from the squid," she warned. "I don't know if it's alive and hiding its energy or some sort of alien vehicle, creature, or anything..."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Hm. That explains why it's not moving." He said calmly as he looked even more at the said with curiosity and curious eyes, "Whatever it is, it's probably not good." He said calmly.