• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

NLS sprite tread

FIRST I DON'T TAKE REQUEST, SECOND YOU DON'T TAKE/USE MY SPRITES WITHOUT MY PERSMISSION, IF YOU DO THEN YOU WILL BE REPORTED!

[glow=red,2,300]NEWEST SPRITE:[/glow]
mewrevamp.png
suicunerevamp.png
Anuthdevamp.png

Hello every body my name is Emmeline and I am member of Serebii.net forums, I would like to post some of my sprites here

Revamps:
mewrevamp.png
suicunerevamp.png
eeveevresie2.png

Devamps:
Anuthdevamp.png

Fusions:
Nidotran.png

Fakemons:
Chiraal-1.png
wolkpup.png

WIP:
LopunnyWIP.png
anuthWIP.png

Others:
dutchsuicune.png

Note: I orignally posted them first at Serebii.net

This is my mascot
dutchsuicune.png
Northen the Dutch Suicune.

hope you like it~

Those are really nice fusions there =D
What's the chatot fused with? Its so natural, I can't really tell.

Is that a revamp on the next line? It has really good shading, better than my revamps.

The trainers all have nice shading. Nice work on the dress shading =D

All recolors are recolors, so not much to say there =\

All in all, nice sprites NLS =D
Welcome to Pokecharms! ^^

C

Celadon

I really like the Flygon you made out of Dragonite. It looks very good.
I also like the Flareon. The shading is quite nice. ^^
Shading on all of them, in fact, is very nice.

Keep it up! :)

The Flygon/Dragonite fusion works incredibly well. Are those Eevee sprites scratched? If they are, you are very good.

Hmmm, there aren't so much members around the Sprites and Sprite Comics section.

Oh well here is an Eevee revamp* from the trainer card game for the gameboy colour:
eeveevresie2.png

Also here is a fusion I have made a few days ago:
raditeon.png

(*Yes I have made this image a few days ago aswell, but I had to change it so much ::) )

Although it did kind of creep me out at first, I must say that I would try to capture that drifloon/raiku mix. It looks tough.

Oh well ok.

Here is my first fakemon *Chiraal water/rock:
Chiraal-1.png

100% scratch

EDIT: I fixed some parts

*Chibi+Koraal (coral in dutch)
Comments please~

I do like your Heatran/Nidorino, but the tail looks stumpy. Forgive me if that was what you planned it to look like, though.

Nidorino/Heatran looks pretty awesome. I would call it Nidtran, though I'm curious of what your portmaneu(sp?) is.

The shading is awesome, and at normal zoom I cannot see any flaws.

These Pokemon work very well fused. Good choice!

A portmaneu is a combination of two words, like 'spork' and 'fpoon.' I personally prefer fpoons to sporks, though.

The Dutch Suicine is pretty cool. I like how well the spots turned out. You didn't just outline them in black, you outlined them carefully in a grey, making them look more natural.

Whoa, I love your stuff. Being lazy, I'm just gonna comment on a couple. Nidtran looks really cool, I hate Heatran but the effects look really cool combined with Nidorino. I really like the colors on the Dutch Suicune, especially on its mane, that has a nice effect.​

You have some real cool stuff here. I think I've seen you on Serebii, can't remember though. I figured I'd stop by in here and leave a bit of critique and comments, hope you enjoy.

I like the Suicune recolor, only problem I can see is a tad bit of blue on the horn thing at the top.

Heatran+Nidorino is very well done, although I'd call it a repose instead of a fusion. The horn thing on the right side seems too low and at a weird angle. I don't like how the leg is down the way it is, I think it would have been better to keep sticking outward like Nidorina does. All that is nitpicky though, and I really think you did a good job with it.

The Eevee revamps are nice, but the face needs more shading I think, it's pretty flat. The top left ear also seems to be shaded no right, the light source is off on it. The white color on the shiny doesn't have enough contrast in my opinion.

The trainers like your other stuff is good, but a few small problems. The first one seems to have a big head and tiny body. The ones on the right are good, but one thing I don't' like is how many colors are used. It's complex and looks pretty pixelated, Pokemon sprites generally use much less colors. I don't have a problem with using so many colors, but the skin color doesn't use the same complexity, which makes it not match up too great. The back of the skirt also seems to be hanging off in a weird way, bottom left area. Border between the thighs also isn't quite complete, makes them look fused together almost.

Your WIP's are looking good. I want to sayt he green shoes on the one on the right bothers me, but I assume that green is only temporary. If it isn't, I have to say it doesn't match the black. The blue seems off too.

Corsola babies look really cute. Only problem I could have with it is that it looks too small, but that's hardly anything important.

That's all I'll go over. I hope perhaps I was able to help you at all. I'll be sure to come and look here when it looks like you have some new stuff.

YAY!!!
Finally! I my whole spriting life I never ever saw such kind (and helpfull) critique~ *BIG HUG*

Oh by the way the green colour is just a tryout colour. I use weird colours to scratch some parts, when it turns out the way I want I colour it into the colour I want.

Wow, didn't think I'd get such a nice thank you for going around and telling people their faults :p.

I'm glad that you liked critique. I've been nervous lately about how everyone would take it, glad to see appreciation for it. All around though it seems people have been Ok with it. Now if only I could pump these critiques out faster so I could attend to everyone as soon as possible. I still have at least 3 threads I haven't gotten to yet before I'm caught up. I'm rambling though, but I couldn't help but thank you for your kind words. It does good to know there are people out there who take critique with open arms *Hugs back*

Hi!This is my first time posting in this forum^^I really think that your sprites are...AMAZING!!!!! :D
The Eevee and the Raikou+Drifloon(?) fusion are really cute!
The only one I don't like is the Umbreon+Entei fusion. There are no errors but they are a weird mix...
Other than that, your sprites are good!Keep it up!
;D

Hi!This is my first time posting in this forum^^I really think that your sprites are...AMAZING!!!!! :D
The Eevee and the Raikou+Drifloon(?) fusion are really cute!
The only one I don't like is the Umbreon+Entei fusion. There are no errors but they are a weird mix...
Other than that, your sprites are good!Keep it up!
;D

Well thank you ^^
By the way it's a Umbreon, Entei and Rapidash fusion. I haven't posted here for a month.

Any way here's a WIP revamp:
forgetit.png
. I see that most people just colour the old sprite into the new generation sprite and I thought why not make it into a WHOLE new sprite!

That pose is epic, NLS. I like how it looks like it's going to attack. The face and mouth look a little funny, though. Is it going to cough something up at the same time?

That pose is epic, NLS. I like how it looks like it's going to attack.

Thank you

[quote author=Secad link=topic=5552.msg103979#msg103979 date=1243789025]
The face and mouth look a little funny, though.[/quote]

Hmmm yeah, but the mouth of Crystal Suicune is really tricky to revamp. But I'll fix it!

[quote author=Secad link=topic=5552.msg103979#msg103979 date=1243789025] Is it going to cough something up at the same time?
[/quote]

LOL! Maybe XD

Any way here's a WIP of a fakemon;
wipanuth.png
Ghost/Dark

Its name it Anuth Anu(bis)+(dea)th.

EDIT: Here's a very old fakemon:
wolkpup.png
Normal/Flying

Its name is Wolkpup wolk*+pup(py).
*means cloud in Dutch.

Anuth...hmmm. I like how Egyptian mythology is referenced. However, the lower body looks a little flat and boring. I would guess a bit of a touch-up with the shading and a more exciting pose would be in order. Other than that, it is a quite interesting Fakemon. Maybe a Bast (Egyptian cat goddess) Fakemon would look nice with it.

Wolkpup is cute, and seems to be one of your best sprites here.

'Raar, I will eat you with my cuteness', it said! :3

Today I was in a Anuth mood so I made a devamp:
Anuthdevamp.png
I really didn't know wich one I should choose (but I really like the first one). And I changed the lower body of Anuth:
anuthWIP.png