• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Nobody 3, FREE AND OPEN

I am making a comic named Nobody, and this will be the 3rd. Anyone who wants to join can!
RULES
NO TROLLING
NO OVERPOWERED OC'S
NO POKEMON (im not one for it right now)
BE APPROPRIATE
HAVE FUN

Ok, list your charecter here. We will start on my mark.
Storm Sterling
Black hair
Unknown Powers
Jeans
Green shirt
Brave
Experienced

Emily
Purple Shirt
Black, long hair
Experienced
Friends with Storm*
Kind
*Nobody 1

BTW I am very experienced in Roleplaying

Last edited by a moderator:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not sure if this is an RP or a comic, but either way there's no opening post here, so I've moved this to RP Discussions. Once you're ready to start writing, post a new RP in the main General Role Play board with your first post and link it here.

I'm not sure if this is an RP or a comic, but either way there's no opening post here, so I've moved this to RP Discussions. Once you're ready to start writing, post a new RP in the main General Role Play board with your first post and link it here.
Im confused.... this is a roleplay.....

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Im confused.... this is a roleplay.....
You said "I am making a comic" in the first post, hence why I ask. As for it being a RP: it isn't yet because an RP is story-writing with other people, whereas your post is just rules and a bio. Hence, when you start writing the actual story, you can do so in the General Role Play board, rather than this General Role Play Discussion board :)

You said "I am making a comic" in the first post, hence why I ask. As for it being a RP: it isn't yet because an RP is story-writing with other people, whereas your post is just rules and a bio. Hence, when you start writing the actual story, you can do so in the General Role Play board, rather than this General Role Play Discussion board :)
I said once the RP is done, I would write a comic based off of it..
So other people can help me and do this for fun! Its not a discussion.