• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Notice to All League Competitiors re: Deadlines & Remaining Battles

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys. I just wanted to post a quick reminder that the first season of the league is almost 2/3rds over now. For anyone who hasn't already fought at least half of their matches (which from a quick look at the table tells me is Andrew, Data, Havak, Kerauno, and Ulises), keep this nearing deadline in mind.

It'd be a good idea if everyone (not just the five competitors mentioned above) tried to get at least one match done every few days until everyone's completely finished. If you're someone who doesn't drop by the PokecharmsWFC chat on a regular basis - if at all - you might want to consider doing so until you're finished. Use the Mibbit client if you don't already have access to mIRC/Chatzilla.

Note that at the moment Kalseng is on vacation and won't return for at least another week or more, so if you haven't already battled him keep this in mind.

That's all I have to say. If KoL or anyone else has anything to add, feel free.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I haven't been available for the past few weeks, but I should be around for next Saturday's WFC meet. Those needing to battle me should be able to get me then.

Yeah, I know I've not done as many games as I'd have liked. I keep joining the Chatroom but it's usually rather empty and I've been away all week. I'll be free to get some games done over the weekend if my Wi-Fi works, though. So I'm ready to play =]