• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open OK K.O: Turbo (Discussion)

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Lakewood Plaza Turbo is full of amazing heroes, and great places to meet them. But many mysteries of this wondrous place are still unsolved. Who is Mysterious Figure, the one who has been stalking the employees of the bodega? What is But-- uh, I mean Boxman up to? Hopefully, many of these questions will be answered...
in the near future.
insert explosions and title card here

Dramatic, huh?

All I ask is that you FOLLOW THE FREAKING RULES THAT ARE ON THE RULES BOARD!!!!!!!! I MEAN COME ON, PEOPLE, IT ISN'T THAT HARD!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some include:

Okay, considering the actual RP:
- Canon characters are first come first serve, meaning that control of them goes to whoever asks first. I'm taking K.O. and Raymond.
- NO overpowered characters (IT'S OVER 90000000000000)
- Here's the character sheet (this is also my character sheet).

Name: Xenon
Power level: 5
Abilities: Can blast energy, and his left eye can be ignited in light by thinking about it. He also carries a dual-bladed saber that he powers with his own energy.
Appearance: Glowing kneepads and elbow pads; dark teal sweatshirt; black camo jeans; combat boots; black hair; one eye regular (blue iris), the other fully white, glowing; also wears an X-shaped amulet that contains capsulized xenon
Personality: Prone to not look before leaps, but tends to leap with a good idea of what he's doing. He can talk or fight his way out of almost any situation.

Last edited:
im doing 2 charcters beacause idk why :T

Name: Emmet
Power lvl: 6.1
Abitities: Steam gaunlets that can blast rays of energy and black smoke
Apperance: ill so a pic in the future :3
Personality: Charming and quiet usually lurking around behind things, shes from the past came to the present

Name: Sword-Bot
Power lvl: 5
Abilities: he can float around, he has a lazer bean eye than can cut through stuff
Personality: he has an auto-tuned voice and his orb lights up every time he speaks, hes from the future and came to the present :p

Name: Lydia
Power Level: 14
Abilities: She can shoot little blue fireballs from her wand and all kinds of other ridiculous spells, and her broomstick can act as a weapon if needed.
Appearance: She’s about 5’10, has long blonde hair with two large curls on each side, violet eyes and fair skin.
Personality: Although witches are thought of as nasty and wart-ridden, Lydia is the opposite of that. She’s sweet and optimistic witch, a fun-to-be-around kind of girl, with a side of crazy now and then.

Last edited:
Name: Ender
Power level: 8
Abilities: Hawk eye vision, The ender ability (my power move), Gliding winds, Katana
Appearance: Short platinum blonde hair, grey eyes, black Scarf that wraps around mouth and nose, black above knee boots, teal long sleeve kimono jacket, white short kimono
Personality: Fun to be around, bubbly, nice, annoying, bold, tries to be funny, loves cats, questionable, gibberish
Cannon Characters: Rad, Mr. Gar