• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Orborn high school

Blaze entered the school with an irritated look on his face, annoyed that he had to waste his time attending school. He walked through the halls in his human form rather then cramp the halls any farther. The locker the school had assigned him was jammed, so his hand caught fire as he tore off the door. "Stupid locker."

Stick considered helping the enraged dragon by fixing the door. The temper Blaze was in convinced him to do otherwise, and he stepped further away from the destroyed locker in a hurry.

Alta groaned " Yep I'm an Alien i'm not human at all!" she said pouting at the human. Alta moved her hand, slime moved on them slowly , she had an idea and she frowned when she saw the dragon , she went over to him and she saw him "Hey Sir please stop.." she said crossing her slimly arms and she looked at him " Angry....aww please calm down" she said.

"Are you kidding me?" Stick growled at Alta in surprise. He was used to treating individuals like Blaze with power above his own, although he wasn't exactly sure what species Blaze was. "You don't do that, can't you sense his strength?!" He reached out to pull Alta away.

Blaze looked at the slime girl, wondering why she interfered with his business. The flames on his hand settled as he released the door let it fall to the ground. "This doesn't concern you, get lost." Blaze said, already in a foul mood.

Alta pouted and she saw the flames, her heart raced " Ok sir i'll leave you alone" she said running down the hall and hiding behide a wall, Flames were Alta's weakness , if she was even touched by flames , she would be burnt and maybe her body would melt but soon would come back to normal.

"Thanks a lot." Stick sarcastically commented to Blaze, then took off after the alien in a fast but unhurried pace. "I know where you are, you can get out of your hiding space now." He called out near the wall that Alta was hiding behind.

Blaze threw his bag into his locker with landed with a crash do to the weight. He'll left his bag in his now open-faced locker and walked down the hall in search of his classroom. Those two were bothersome. He thought to himself.

Alta looked at him and she shook her head , she changed into another form , this was a fox , she ran to her Science class form and she whimpered, " i hate school..." she said laying on the desk.

Stick shrugged and continued what he wanted to do earlier. He scrambled up the side of the wall and got into the vent system. Once he was safely in the roof, he quietly began crawling around in the cramped space to explore the school.

Mikaela floated through the hallway of this 'school'. "Why in Tartarus and the seven hells do I have to go in this human facility?" She asked herself before shrugging. She continue her senseless floating until she saw a pot with dried soil in it. 'This school doesn't know the meaning of maintenance. Like I'm one to talk.' She sigh floated to the pot, she inspected it first before shuffling into her pack until she felt what she was looking for and drop it on the pot. She pointed at the pot and it was suddenly filled with cotton flowers. With her pinky finger she lifted the blossoms with her levitation she then continue to grew cotton flowers until she had a gigantic pile. She lazily smile and brought out, with her levitation, a pillow case that somehow able to fit in the pile of cotton. "Now to find my room." She said laying on top of her new levitating pillow, flying off to the other direction of her suppose room. She arrive outside and flew up to the rooftop "This must be my 'room'..." she mumbled before landing her pillow at the rooftop. She sigh in bliss, feeling the warm and sun and the cooling breeze "Now I could get use to this."

Alta looked around in her class , she really wanted to meet someone amazing maybe a girl or a guy , she didn't know what she wanted " hmm I heard there's a new girl maybe I should go meet her " she smiled

Entering her first classroom, Toshie held her art book close to her. As her hair was tied up, she wouldn't have to worry about tucking her hair back. She looked around with curiosity written in her expression, these classrooms looked a lot different to the classrooms of the school she used to go to, they were a lot cleaner and hopefully there wasn't pieces of gum stuck under the desks.
She made her way to one of the free tables, as not many people were in, she opted for a desk next to the windows - the school had a nice view and she didn't want to miss out on checking it.

Alta saw toshie and she jumped off her desk and turned into her normal form, she walked over to her and she smiled sitting down next to the woman.

" hi there you new too " Alta said smiling then she place her two hands together getting kind of nervous for being around the cute girl

Mikaela felt her eyes open, as she look at the sky she momentarily forgot what she was suppose to do. Sighing she floated up on her levitating pillow going to the side of the building and entering an open window which is behind the girl, called Toshie, with a hair she never seen before. Curious, she hover over to her and play with the bun. 'Human's are weird, although I am human this guys are far more weirder than any-hybrids...' she thought to herself. She ignore everything and continue on playing the 'bun'. 'Wait, is it even called a bun?'

Toshie took a seat, blinking a few times when an unfamiliar person moved to sit next to her. She never saw herself as an interesting person, but if she wanted to stay at this school and get an education then she'd need to make friends.

"I am," She answered, smiling warmly before holding a hand out. "I'm Toshie" She introduced herself. Unbeknownst to her, a Toucan began hopping into the classroom.

(OOC - That was the first kind of bird that came to mind ^^')

Alta saw the girl floating above toshie and playing with the girls bun , Alta couldn't help but to snicker then she smiled at Toshie ' hey look a bird' she thought then she gently shook Toshies hand and she smiled " huh shaking my hand is different huh " she said smiling at her then she looked up.

"Hi there miss floats " she said smiling at her

Mikaela blink and looked at the girl below her then to the Toucan then back to the girl. She poked the girl's hair line "Hey, hey Miss Toucan. How are you doing that?" She asked Toshie before playing with the girl's hairstyle again. 'This guys are weird...' she then look at the other girl. She looked at her up and down before hovering over to her and poking Alta's hair.

Toshie finished shaking Alta's hand and nodded, "Indeed," She answered, not being able to describe just how different it was. She was about to glance behind her to see who was there until she finally discovered that it was somebody who decided to play with her bun.
"What do you mean?" She asked, did the person happen to be referring to how she did her hair?
Meanwhile the Toucan had made it's way to Toshie's desk and just sat there happily.

"The attracting harmony of your voice attracts flying mammals..." Mik explained as she continue poking Alta and Toshie's hair. 'Why did they bother tie it up or something? They could just cut it off. Humans are such a bother.' Then she remember the Alta's question "My name is Mikaela."

"I...Is that so?" Toshie pondered and glanced over at the Toucan who happily sat on her desk before slowly reaching out and patting it head. The Toucan let her do so and began resting on top of her art book.
R...Really? Why did it have to be art book that you rest on? She thought to herself before glancing over at Alta and Mikela. "It's nice to meet you both," She smiled once again.

Mik nodded before settling herself on top of an empty desk which is behind Toshie "Hey Miss Toucan~ The style of your hair is it called a 'bun'?" She asked slowly rocking back and forth while hugging her pillow. She was getting sleepy but she had to know 'Humans are so weird~' she drawled in her mind. Watching the two girls in front of her.

Alta nodded " yeah it's nice to meet you guys too " she looked at Mik beside her and she sighed " so Mik how's your day going today " she asked puling her slimy hair into a ponytail

"I nap a lot so I dont know..." she said with a yawn then she looked back to Alta curiously "I didn't get to ask earlier but what sort of hybrid are you, Miss Goo?" Mik drawled as she drew patterns on her desk while still rocking back and forth. The patterns she draw suddenly started growing with small patch of moss.

Alta sighed " I'm more of a alien if you really want to know...I'm kind of a human who instead of a body like there's I have liquid organs and my body is completely made out of slime " she smiled at her " wow what's that "

"Its a Fairy thing~" she drawled "And liquid organs and liquid body, what kind of planet did you live on anyway?" Mik stopped her racking and instead lay on top of the giant pillow, because of her shorter and thinner structure she looked like a child ready to take a nap on a giant pillow. She sigh in bliss feeling the soft, and cuddly feeling of her pillow.

Alta giggled " hmm I think it was something close ...hmm Neptune I think what's it called " she giggled then she reached over and pet her head " hehe you know you look cute when you sleep"

Mik purred and closed her eyes "Neptune... That's pretty far..." she yawned out curling into a ball. She doesn't like to sleep in crowded places but the presence of the two seems to calm down her nerves making her feel relaxed and sleepy. 'My sensitivity towards aura is getting the best of me. Oh well at least I got to relax.' She thought to herself.

Alta giggled then she shape shifted into a slimy fox and she went over to her and licked her head and laid near her " hehe she's do cute " she said then she fell asleep with her

Toshie watched as the pair fell asleep, she smiled lightly before gently lifting the Toucan off her art book. Opening it up, she quickly sketched out two large blankets and they came to life. She drapped one over Alta and another over Mikela, realising that it would be far too awkward drapping one over the both of them.