• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Oshawott's Pokemon Daycare

Oshawottchu5706

Previously Kmilne88
HELLO HUMANS (this is my first RP)

I only have a few rules

1. Pokecharms has rules...FOLLOW THEM!
2. A short bio will be needed. (Example below)
3. Romance is aloud but no more then a kiss.
4. NO BREAKING THE 4TH WALL!!!!!
5. NO ONE LINERS!!!
6. Keep cursing to a minimal.
7. Every RP character has to be younger 18
8. Put any non-game text in brackets!
9. Oshy's your carer treat him like it!
10. HAVE FUN!

Name:
Nickname: (optional)
Pokemon species:
Personality:

Last edited:

Oshawottchu5706

Previously Kmilne88
Name: Oshana (Papa)
Nickname: Oshy
Pokemon species: Oshawott
Personality: He treats all of the kids like his own, and is one of the nicest oshawotts you'll ever meet unless he gets angry.(the chance of that is rare)
***************************************************************************************************************************************************** Oshy woke up to his alarm as he did every ordinary day but today wasn't ordinary. Today was the day Oshy started a daycare, he'd been wanting to have one since his first day going to one as a child. Everyday he'd save his money until today he had enough to buy a huge building not far from his waterhole. "Today's The Day!" He said to himself as he walked through the doors of his brand new building.
"Now I just need some little pokemon to look after!" he thought.

This Looks Like a Fun Rp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Flame
Nickname:None
Pokemon Species: Litwick
Personality: Flame Is Really nice and Sweet Compared to Other Litwick, He his Very nice, But still, He can Be a Bit more deceiving at times and has a Habit To Lie, and Steal. But is Still Very Nice, Even thought he Does Absorb Life energy For food.(its says tha it in Litwicks Description)
Flame Was Hiding in a Bush From Oshana Watching Him as He was Very Obvious because his Flame Was Lighting up the Whole Bush with his Purple Flame as He countuied to Watch Him

Oshawottchu5706

Previously Kmilne88
Oshy heard a huge woosh then turned around to see a huge bush had been litten on fire by a little litwick. He was surprised to see what such a small pokemon could do.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Ren
Nickname: Blue
Pokemon species: Shiny Umbreon
Personality: Ren is very mischievous and likes to use moves such as Shadow Sneak and Switcheroo to mess with other older Pokémon. But he is very kind to much younger Pokémon as he feels the need to protect them. Even though he is one of the oldest he isn't very mature, unless someone is in danger.

RP:
Ren sat watching the Litwick from the roof of the day-care he was admiring how he had set the bush on fire. He was on the roof because it was a place of calm and quiet just for him.

Oshawottchu5706

Previously Kmilne88
Oshy looked away from the fire to open his new building when he noticed a shiny Umbreon on the roof.
"GET OFF OF MY ROOF!!" he yelled at the teenage Umbreon.
"Ugh Teens!" he mumbled.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren looked down at him, "Why?" Ren said. He was still watching the litwick, sitting in what was left of the bush. Reluctantly he turned to look at the Oshawott

Oshawottchu5706

Previously Kmilne88
"BECAUSE THIS IS MY BUILDING AND BEING ON MY ROOF CAN ACTUALLY BE CLASSIFIED AS AN OFFENCE!!" Oshy yelled back at the delinquent. "AND BECAUSE I SAID SO HAVEN'T YOUR PARENTS TOLD YOU TO RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!!!"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Oh my parents are dead" said the Umbreon, "I've been living in the trash next to your building". He jerked his head towards the large bin on the side of the building. He then turned back and stared at the Oshawott defiantly, "So i think I'll stay up here"

Oshawottchu5706

Previously Kmilne88
"Well you should have said so, why don't you come inside, I could use some help setting up my daycare!" Replied The small, blue pokemon, feeling quite rude for asking the question.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Fine" groaned the Umbreon as he hopped down off the roof and follow the Oshawott. "So what's your name then?" Ren asked politely as he looked around for the litwick from earlier.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Well Oshy, my name is Ren, but you can call me Blue" He said happily. "Soooo what do you need me to do". He said as he looked around.

Flame Panicked when The Bush Caught on Fire as he quickly got out of the Bush, Even though it wouldn't hurt him because he was a fire type as he started running away from the bush as he then bumped into Oshana's foot and fell

Name: Cleo
Pokèmon Species: Pikipek
Personality: Quiet, keeps to himself, doesn't talk to pokèmon he doesn't know and finds it hard to trust anyone

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Rp~

Sitting alone, perched in a branch, was a small Pikipek with tattered feathers. Looking upset about something, based off of his expressions, something really had to be wrong. Standing up, he attempted at flying. The only thing he did was fall out of the tree. Even though he wasn't injured, he still was in pain. Getting even more upset, he stood up and walked away, looking for another place to stay. Cleo had no idea where his parents were. The last time he saw them was a few weeks ago, they still didn't return. Since he couldn't fly, he decided to walk around for a bit to see if there was anyplace he could stay.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren looked outside and saw a pikipek walking away from a tree. He decided to go see if it was ok. He went outside, walked over and said "hey there little one, what is your name" he looked around "and where are your parents" he added

Remaining quiet for a moment, he decided to inform him about it. "I'm Cleo and I don't know were my Mum and Da are..I don't have anywhere to go." Looking up at the Umbreon, he felt lost and alone. Cleo missed his parents dearly but for the time being, he needed a place to stay. He was planning on searching for a place to sleep. He couldn't fly so he couldnt find a way to get back into the tree.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"You could stay with that oshawott who owns that building" Ren said to the pikipek, "I would offer to look after to you myself but I live in the bin next to his building and I'm not very responsible." He then pointed at the building and slowly started to walk away.

Then thinking he shouldn't have trusted this stranger, he turned and left to find a better place to live. He tried alleyways, but he was constantly being discovered by pokèmon from the street who kept prodding him with questions. Cleo tried dumpsters and bridges but the aftermath was the same. Trying the alleyways again, he found a can that was big enough to fit him and had a little extra space left. It was uncomfortable, but it was the only option left.

Eyyyy
Name: Ebony, Ebb (Mostly called Ebb by his trainer as a pet's name, with variations like Ebby and Ebbers)
Age: Lost track. He acts like he's five, but his size suggests such differently.
Pokemon species: Noivern, the Sound Wave Pokemon
Personality: Bubbly, Always excited to meet someone or find something. He has an overgrowing curiosity and is sometimes dumbfounded by the facts of reality.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Noivern had been watching the entire scene with a deep childlike wonder in his eyes. He had been hanging from one of the firmer branches in an old sycamore tree just outside the building where some of the pokemon were headed. Peeking through the wings hanging around himself like a bat, Ebony noticed they began to sift back inside. His nervous little head didn't know what to do. "Hey! Hello! Hi," His squeaky voice called from high up on the tree. With his tail wrapped around a lower easier-to-reach branch, he threw himself down and landed with a heavy thud below his former perch. "Where are you all going?"

Oshawottchu5706

Previously Kmilne88
Oshana watched all of the madness that had just happened in a few seconds and had no idea who to answer to. He decided to talk to a little Litwick that had run into him "Are you Okay little one?" he asked then he noticed that Ren had run away
"Hey Ren where are you going?" he asked as he felt like he'd forgotten someone, he didn't want to make anyone feel left out so he looked around until he saw a Noivern laying on the floor "Sorry what did you say?" he yelled out trying to sound polite in such a stressful moment.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren turned around, "I'm just heading to my home" he said as he walked to the bins. He lay down and turned his head away from Oshy. He sat there he could never be able to look after others when they always were scared of him, or thought he was trash, he looked at his surroundings. "Well I'll give people that one I guess" Ren muttered to himself.

Ebony hoisted himself up onto his feet, shaking like a dog to rid himself of the leaves scattered about his body. He lumbered forward and sat down behind Ren, four times his height and rather intimidating with his wings spread. "Hello! Where are you guys going? I don't normally see buildings so far from the cities."

Bliss started to back up, the hair on her back bristling. She set up a protect in case the rude pokemon decided to attack. "I'm sorry, but for your information I actually don't have a trainer myself, neither does my mother. We originally did, but after I was born, our trainer got rid of us because they thought i was a FREAK!" By now Bliss was yelling, tears starting to well in her eyes.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Boo Hoo, well at least you have parents" he glares at her, his eyes glowing as he uses night slash on the Pokémon. He slash at her actually tearing up and shouting. "MY PARENTS ARE DEAD, I LIVE IN A BIN AND NOW I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOU!" He used double team and all his double were shouting and using night slash.

Bliss's protect took the brunt of the attack, but is was still enough to knock her back a bit. She stood up, a scratch visible on her lower lip. "That's wonderful! At least you knew your parents! My father left us the moment he saw me! He was ashamed to have been the father of something like me! Try living your whole life feeling like no one gives a damn about you, thinking everyone hates you for what you are! You're a shiny! You're something trainers WISH they possesed! If anything, you should be proud to be better than me, to be cherished, sought out, and WANTED!" At that, Bliss charged towards him, and leaped, crunching down on his ear with Ice Fang.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Thanks to Ren's ability he didn't even flinch, he said back "wanted, yeah that's great hunters killed my parents, I live in the bins cause i live in fear, fear of being found and killed for my fur. He gave in sat down and broke down in tears, with the pokemon still clamped to his ear. He sat there thinking, 'what did I just do I have never told anyone that much about myself'.

Bliss let go as the Umbreon fell to the ground. Panting, she watched them cry through her own tear filled eyes. Guilt washed over her, and unable to bring herself to speak, she took off towards town, hoping she'd never have to see him again out of shame. When she arrived at town, she tried her best to keep hidden so as not to have rocks thrown at her like usual. Sneaking around, she managed to snag a couple of Payapa berries from a cart. Taking them down an alley, she crawls through a hole in the side of an old building. "Mum, I'm home, did you miss me?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Pulling himself together, Ren stood up and watched as she ran off. He had to apologize so he ran after her, he reached town following tracks and scents, all the way till he found an alley he walked in sticking to the darkness and keeping out of sight until he heard "Mum, I'm home, did you miss me?" It was the pokemon so he stepped out and said "look, don't freak out I just wanted to apologize" he said to the Pokémon, "I acted like and idiot, and said things I didn't mean to, so I'm sorry."

Bliss jumped in surprise, letting out a yelp. "Y-you followed me?" A cold breeze passes through the room as a somewhat battered Froslass enters. "Dear, who's this? I told you we can't have visitors, I don't want to attract people who might separate us." Bliss started to stammer and trip over her words, not wanting to reveal she had been fighting earlier which might have attracted unwanted attention as well.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Sorry Miss I just wanted to apologize to your daughter, you see we had a fight and I said somethings, and I feel terrible" he looked from the Pokémon to her mom and back again. "I really am sorry, especially as you are living in almost the same conditions as me". Ren looked down ashamed.

Frost sighed, disappointment written on her face. "Bliss, I told you to keep track of your temper, I love you, but you stick out like a sore thumb, what if someone tried to catch you?" Bliss looked away, knowing well that she was right. "I'm sorry mum." Frost turned to the Umbreon. "Thank you for telling me what happened, I hope both of you have learned from this experience"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren tensed as he heard footsteps he dashed forward using night slash stopping his claws only inches from the face of a Leafeon. "What are you doing here" he asked the Leafeon. "Why were you sneaking around" he added as he pulled his paw away and examined the Pokémon. He stood there waiting for the Leafeon to explain itself.

Bliss and Frost stood still, hoping not to attract any attention from the intruding pokemon. Too many disturbances and they might have to find a new place to stay.

Oshawottchu5706

Previously Kmilne88
Oshana just sat watching all of the Pokemon the ren had just attracted he was both confused and proud. Then a great thought popped into his head "Do all of you want to come inside? It will take a lot of Pokemon to help me unpack my stuff!" He said then he realised that he'd just asked a bunch of strangers if they would like to help him move stuff.

Name: Cherm
Nickname: Chee
Personality: Tries to be nice but his flame on his tail bursts and scares his friends away well at least his friends if his tail didn't explode , He is also very childish.
Type of Pokémon: Charmander
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chee was standing around the outskirts of Oshawott Day care , he stared through the windows with a tear running down his tiny eyes. He stood backwards and started to walk away from the day care slowly but surely.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Having returned to the daycare, Ren saw a charmander, he walked over to him and said "hey there fella, whacha doing." He looked at the Pokémon then looked around "where are your parents" as he spoke a rampaging Lycanroc came charging at the charmander, Ren dash forward and used Night Slash on the Lycanroc causing it to stop, whimper and run off, Ren turned to the little Pokémon "are you ok"

Name: Bonnie
Nickname: Bun-Bun
Pokemon Species: Buneary
Personality: Bonnie, Aka Bun-Bun, is very confident in Herself. She's very defensive of her friends, and is very skilled in martial arts.
********************************************************************************************************************************
Bonnie had kicked the door open. "Have a nice day, Bonnie!" A Lopunny said, walking off. "This is the daycare, right?" The Small Pokemon said. It had closed the door with a Jump kick. "Sorry for the door damage." she said, blushing a bit from embarrassment. She took the backpack she had on her back, and put a bandage on the dent in the door. "Eheh...Heh..."

"I'm eight. I know how to read a sign." she said, sighing. "Anyway," she said smiling. "Good to know they didn't notice what I did." They thought quickly glancing at the door again. "So...What are we suppose to do....?" she asked. They looked around the room, noticing other Pokemon. "Never mind, found somethin' to do." she said, running off. She ran outside the building, all the way into town. "Hello?" she said, hearing a commotion. She looked down a alleyway, seeing it empty. She walked into it. "Hello...?" she called out again. She could have sworn she heard something, and wasn't going to give up her search. About to yell 'HELLO!' at the top of her lungs, she saw a hole in the alley wall. "Anybody in the hole?" she asked. "I don;t bite! Unless you bite..." she said.