• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

@lordpotatollama that's what I got plot wise. For discussion wise. Wings(the bluejay that Ashly is friends with) is actually a shapeshifter that is the same age(5) as Zackery(the boy who Lyric killed the parents of). The villain alliance is in full swing but the only person who knows is Ken. Grace is tasked with making the group slowly hate eachother, she started with Lyric because of the above mentioned she thinks that Joshua cheated on her. Lyric and Grace have already fought, Lyric won by starting to choke her against a tree and Ashely stepped in burning graces cheek alittle. Also people might find broken/crystallized trees around because of Lyric.

We are also the longest rp thread on the site!!!!

He is being quite.
Fae and grace were known as the goddess back home. They wouldn't attach themselves to one person, Fae being the girl that you could look at but not touch sooo.

Alright I'm going to change Steven's appearance a a lot.
While he is a guy he has a very feminine body to the point that most people think he's a she. which he despises. it doesn't help the fact that he has long blonde hair.

She realized but didn't want to make him see her panick.
I don't know why the siren song isn't working. I get Akron because he knew and put mud in her ears but everyone else

Zack is very happy and is kinda forgetting about his parents. I might have him walk up to someone and start calling them mom or dad if he likes them enough

Hello there, I've been paying attention to this rp for quite awhile now and it seems very interesting. I'm also quite active on these forums and this thread is also very active. Also seeing that two rpers that I've rped with in the past, Jagson and Aspen, I think I can try my hand at this. Even though you guys are literally over fifteen hundred posts of the way in, I hope that I can still be accepted. Anyways, enough about me and why I want to join, have a look at my character form down below:

Name: Zane
Appearance: Black spiky hair. Black short sleeve suit jacket with a white t-shirt underneath. Black khaki pants. One silver earring on each ear. Wears a silver necklace around his neck.
Power: Cloning
Strengths: Has great swordsmanship. Wields the sword of Kenshii (came up with something that sounds Japanese), and as long as he has it on him, he is protected from mind control and other conditions. If needed, can use it's all it's power for a one time use to suppress one's power. Using this will leave the user defenseless from status conditions for a certain amount of time as well as draining the user's stamina significantly.
Weaknesses: Not that great at hand-to-hand combat. Forgets that he's only good on offense when he's wielding a weapon since cloning doesn't raise one's power.
Personality: Talkative and likes to show off his sword skills. If he's in a bind, he likes to smooth talk his opponent to get out of trouble.
Other: Trained for four years, practicing his swordsmanship and how he could combine his cloning powers with his sword skills.

I don't know if he should be good or is secretly part of that villain alliance that is being formed. Anyways, please tell me if there's anything wrong with this form or if anything seems over powered.

Last edited:
Oh, hello ^^
Welcome to the discussion thread~
If you are able to join. (Not my choice, Aspen's) how do you think you'll be able to introduce your character into the RP?

Oh, hello ^^
Welcome to the discussion thread~
If you are able to join. (Not my choice, Aspen's) how do you think you'll be able to introduce your character into the RP?
Lel, that's what I was thinking. I don't know, maybe chopping up some trees with his sword or something or maybe you guys want to plan something story wise for his entrance.

Well I would say the time period is somewhere in the 2000s as we have iPods and cell phones small enough to be hidden in a bra.
In the rp it's morning

Grace is being more trusted(she's still wearing the collar so she can't use her powers) she slowly flirting with everyone and trying to tear the group apart.
Fae is just being cocky and using her music to mess with things and is making people upset

@Jagson do you mind that if Steven reguses to wear the dress if Fae makes him with her song? I was to see what happens and think it would be hilarious is some started flirting with him.

Yeah, Ken/josh/Akron/Lyric/Ashly all know