• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

Unless he kills himself. There. Seriously, though if he's trying to strangle himself it won't work because his muscles would relax the moment he became unconscious

"Do what we just did, only with those." He pointed to the stone statue. He walked up to it. "I assume this is hard?" He tapped it, gave it a few playful punches, then looked at Akron. "If thatw as full force, and you tested on these..." Dasken shook his head. "Man, that must have hurt." He turned to it. "By the end of this day, I want you to at least make this statue have chunks fall off without the use of your powers."
He stood straight. He inhaled. "I'll be honest - I didn't hit you with everything I had. If I had done so..."
He threw a punch at the statue, fist flying too fast for the eye to see.
It erupted into fine powder, spreading into the wind, and the shockwave made an indent in the ground. Dasken held his fist out a little bit after the dust settled, then stood back in his original position.
"Well... I guess you know why now."
He did use his powers in this punch. He isn't a god or demigod or anything.

Is it too late to join this? I haven't read all of it but it's 3:20 a.m. currently where I am so I'll do it in the morning. It's obviously very far into the story (Congrats on 114 pages) and if I can't join it's cool.

Can someone give me a summary of the plot so far? If I read through all the pages I wouldn't be done till next week lol.

Name: Casys Orellia
Appearance: 5' 7". Medium build. 17 years old. Jet-black curly hair. Wears a white leather jacket and tattered black jeans.
Powers: Hydrokenesis and Angelic powers (angel wings, strength, good endurance)
Strengths: A quick thinker and a fast talker.
Weaknesses: Tortured by parents after they found out that he powers. As a result, Casys is somewhat insane.
Personality: Serious and cunning.

So, there was a royal ball, everyone is back at a medium sized house (I'd recommend your character trekking through a forest, which is where the house is located.) There is a coven with witches planning to attack and apparently there are three clones of @Jagson's OCs.

A group of Outcasts are living in a house, @The Protato's OC was about to blow it up, my OC kind of stopped him, but an impenetrable wave of heat is spreading through the general area. Aside from that, there's a coven of witches, including one from an alternate dimension, planning to attack.

0.o I feel like my character is out of his league here......
My character, Midnight, has no powers unless its Midnight on the night of a full moon

Speaking of Midnight, he hasn't been in the RP for a while so heres what happened to him

Instead of flying himself into the sun like in the original timeline (We may have reset the timeline a bit), Midnight left to become more powerful, to finally be able to protect everyone like he wanted.