• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Outcasts Discussion

I just...
I haven't been motivated to do anything lately. I keep missing large swaths of the RP, and when I do join, I can't really do much because I'm uninspired.

Alright, take a break, refresh and come back if you feel like it. PM me and ill give you a rundown of the events that have taken place in the rp when and if u come back. :)

I apologize now for the obvious love of Undertale, but I deserve this XD
Training Music-
Normal Battle Music-
Intense Battle Music-
Last Stand Music-
Sorry if you people don't like Undertale, but these are my ultimate choice themes. Enjoy! XD

Name: Alya
Appearance: Fire demon who looks like a normal human but is inside of Kia's head. she is very beautiful. she likes to wear a skirt and a tank top for fun but when she is formal she wears robes.
Power: Fire.
Strength: Ice and Swordsmanship.
Weakness: Prests.
Personality: Kind of sweet and loves Kia and would do anything to help the girl out.

Kia's eye , kia is wearing a eye patch right now and she trying to hide Alya from looking out of that left eye.
what if he saw her eye and he grew curious.

I guess, for my last post for awhile, I could put up Dasken's battle music...
Training Music:
Normal Battle Music:
Intense Battle Music:
Final Stand Music:
Lose Control/Uncontrollable Music: