• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PAO: Pokemon Art Online

Millions of people have played the many different Pokemon games, and many have wished it was real. Now, in the future, a technology has been invented that allows you to transfer yourself into a world. This world is inhabited by Pokemon. Each player will be able to do everything that an ordinary trainer would be able to do. This game is appropiately called Pokemon Art Online.

Rules:
1. Keep the swearing reduced
2. No being overpowered
3. Minimal romance is allowed (such as girlfriend and boyfriend)
4. One character per person
5. Follow all pokecharms rules.

Character sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokemon: (this can be filled for your future team after the game starts)
Other (optional):

Mine:

Name: Mitsuko shardline

Appearance: Mitsuko is about 5 foot 4, and is on the skinnier side. She has short, blue hair that she keeps in the same style as Rem from the anime re zero. Her eyes are a bright red. She wears a cyan blue sweatshirt and jeans, with sneakers.

Personality: Mitsuko is very outgoing and loves her friends. She can often be so outgoing to the point where she accidentally says too much. This can often lead into her trying to make it up too that person. Mitsuko is also very energetic, and often gets hurt because her energy.

Pokemon: Eevee (vanille) zorua (trick) vulpix (alolan, winter)

Other: None

Last edited:

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
This sounds very interesting, but I have a couple questions:

Is there a plot or sort of just free roaming?

Is this a specific region, or just a new world/region?

Name: Ruth Kennedi
Appearance: Ruth is medium height and weight for her age. She has emerald green eyes and long light brown hair. It depends on the day what she is wearing.
Personality: Ruth is a bubbly, excitable, hardworking and fun person to be around. She's very social and confident, loving to make new friends.
Pokemon: (Planning to have, may not.)
Shinx (Zachary)
Flareon OR Leafeon OR Glaceon,
Murkrow OR Starly OR Pidove,
I dunno- maybe a Zorua.
Houndour?

Last edited:
Name: JC
Appearance: She is a light skinned young lady with dark brown hair pass the shoulder with a bang covering her right eye which appears to be slightly blind. She is 5"4 in height with a well feminine build but light. She wears casual alolan clothing with a black tanktop with floral patturns on the side outlined in purple with black caprices showing half her legs with black open toed saddles with the straps around her ankles. She wears bandages around her wrists and ankles with a Hawaiian fedora on her head tilted slightly to cover her right eye which her bang covers and also wears glasses on her face that is black trimmed with a outlined purple floral pattern on the side.
Personality: Quite distant, Gentle, Strongwilled, Aware of her surroundings, Thinks before she acts, looks after her friends first before herself
Pokemon: Blue(F)(Shiny Eevee)(Partner), Blade(F)(Absol), Gem(F)(Trapinch), Wolfa(F)(Rockruff), River(F)(Popplio), Sheer(F)(Alolan Vulpix)
Later Team: Blue(F)(Shiny Umbreon), Blade(F)(Absol), Gem(F)(Flygon), Wolfa(F)(Dusk Lycanroc), River(F)(Primarina), Sheer(F)(Alolan Ninetales)
Other (optional): She wears a hooded cape and wolf mask to hide her appearance, Understands Pokemon(similar to what N has)
(She will start with just three and get the rest of her team as the story processes just let me know if I need to change anything)

Last edited:
This sounds interesting, although are people able to go to and from their Pokémon games to the real world?

Here's my char bio as well.

Name: Marcus Silvergale

Appearance: He has short smooth black hair, silver eyes and pale skin. He wears a charcoal t-shirt under a black short sleeved longcoat, a white scarf, olive jeans and black boots.

Personality: He is a calm person who can be quite shy and at times would come off as a smartass. But he can be very friendly to people once he gets to know them and he loves Pokémon more than anything. He also has a habit on pounding his chest twice during intense battles.

Starting Pokémon: Ralts (M, Khan), Gothita (F, Monica), Pancham (M, Titan, Shiny)

Other: His current Pokémon will have personalities of their own. His other 3 Pokémon haven't been decided yet. (Feel free to recommend one for me.)

Last edited:

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
Name: Drake Anderson
Appearance: Short brown hair, hazel eyes and olive tanned skin. He wears a white button-up short sleeved shirt, black cargo shorts, white sneakers, and gray baseball cap. He has a draw string bag he uses to carry supplies.
Personality: Drake is carefree and playful. Though, he does have his moments when he needs to become serious and can become very competitive.
Pokemon: Pikachu
Later Pokemon: Alolan Raichu, Turtonator, Alolan Sandslash, Zoroark, Porygon-Z, Araquanid
Other (optional):

Name: Khalee Anand
Appearance: Short black hair, lightly tanned skin with black eye. He likes to wear red out fits, particularly red robes with gold patterns on it. He is average height of 5'6 and as little to weak muscle tone.

Personality: Khalee is a kind and relaxed person who rather play other games than purely fight. although he has moments of when he consider acts unforgivable his attitude can completely shift to vengeful

Pokemon: Kylee (Tailow), Tuft (Pumkaboo), Ja-Jam (Croagunk)

Other (optional): I am thinking of maybe adding other Pokemon to my team as the story progress. Also Khalee is best friends with someone who is very skilled at programming and hacking. Don't worry i'm not going to have them break the game or anything, but i am coming up with ideas on what to do with this.

Name: Benjamin (Ben) Arkos
Appearance: Sky blue hair, blue eyes, peach skin, red and white shirt, blue and orange pants, black socks, and black sneakers.
Personality: Cruel, and cares for no one else. He only likes strong pokemon, and trains his pokemon brutally.
#Paulalloveragain
Pokemon (His final team and his team now consists of pokemon that evolve by friendship, so that Ben can understand what love and friendship is) Golbat (M), Eevee (M), Togepi (F)
Other (optional): N/A

Name: Mina Akurona
Appearance: Mina has bright green eyes, soft peach-colored skin, and brown hair. Her hair sticks out on the sides and two strands of hair fall from either side of her head, just long enough to drape over her shoulders. Her clothing has a Summer feel to it, consisting of an orange tank-top with a white floral design at the bottom, khaki-colored capri pants, and orange socks with white hems. She also wears cream, black and yellow shoes with black laces. Mina also wears a beaded, sky blue bracelet on her right wrist and a black necklace decorated with a spherical, sky blue charm.
Personality: Kind and Caring and Outgoing
Pokemon:(Ari) Rowlet & (Cookie) Rockruff
Other (optional):

Name: Oli Todoroki (Respect if you know the surname)
Appearance: Silver hair with a red stripe, Usually wears a blue jacket and jeans, has a red backpack, blue and white trainers.
Personality: Oli is rather quiet and reserved, he is an experienced player who has played all the games so he is naturally considered stronger than older players.
Pokemon: Pawniard-Male (Scythe)