• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Percy Jackson and the Olympians Roleplay Discussion

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Well, we are still at the camp, dinner has been finished and everyone is breaking off into smaller groups, either within their bloodline or other kids that they met earlier. Although, some may head towards their cabins, and others may head off to train.
Hope this helps. @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Is this still joinable?

Name: Booker ‘Bee’ Dasha Randell
Greek God/Goddess Parent: Aristaeus
Appearance:
E188714B-2C37-4969-B65A-EFDE92CE2644.png

Personality:
Booker is an unpredictable one. He can be aggressive, shy, kind etc. He doubts himself and has a sense of insecurity. He loves bee-keeping just as his father whom gave him his nickname: ‘Bee’. He also enjoys adventuring and training. Booker never takes off his jacked up jean jacket.
Magic Items: Laziros| A two-handed sword that glows green-blue when being used. When in use it’s tip is sharper. It has a blue stone in the handle that powers it. The stone must be charged by nature to harness it’s true power.
6285CCDE-BE52-4F98-957B-A0FD82CE366C.png
Powers: No exact powers just as his father. But he is especially good at bee-keeping, medicinal herbs and olive-growing exactly like his father.
Password: Hades Gym Shorts

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
My character. Son of Athena. Leah almost took off his head with a sword last time they met lol

I have another character, a daughter of Nike named Aspen, as well. I’ll prolly make a post at some point tomorrow.

Okay, So i know this is a roleplay forum, however, I have a genuine question, I've been reading the pjo books aging(this is my second time threw, I had ended up laying down the books for a bit and forgot the plotline/story so yeah) but my question is, if anyone knows for magic items, exactly what type of abilities are allowed to be used for them, or is that something that could be made up?
This would help me out so much, so ty.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Is this a question relating to this RP specifically, or just an in general Percy Jackson question? The last post made here is a little over a year old, haha—I don’t think it’s coming back soon—but if it’s just a question in general, there is a way to create a thread in the small talk section of general discussion threads. You could post your question there and it’s likely that many more people would see it.

Pretty sure in this RP people just made the magic item abilities up, though. I believe Aspen had a ring that could turn into a knife. Tbh I haven’t read Percy Jackson in a good long while but there’s my little grain of thought, hope that helped a little!

What if the demigod we're using are descended from lesser gods or gods with animal like features? Like Triton, a son of Poseidon depicted as a merman. Would the character being used end up more fishlike? And I'm assuming that this is specifically Greek mythology we're working with right?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
What if the demigod we're using are descended from lesser gods or gods with animal like features? Like Triton, a son of Poseidon depicted as a merman. Would the character being used end up more fishlike? And I'm assuming that this is specifically Greek mythology we're working with right?
I'm pretty sure this roleplay is dead