• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Phobia RP

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Judith slipped back closer and closer to the wall. “I….I…” Judith spoke softly. Something was happening to her, Her too fangs grew and extended to the bottom of her lower lip, she hard appendages appear from her back, and multiple eyes began to open. She jumped up and shouted. “I am your queen!” The spiders stopped their March and stood still, almost like they were petrified in stone. “I demand you all to open the door!” Judith commanded as the small battalion of spiders stridulated at the edge of the door. Judith approached the front of the door. A sudden rush was upon her.

A scientist ran to Cesia. “Cesia! There seems to be a force in room three! The spiders have stopped their approach on Judith.” The scientist spoke with a loss of breath.

“Hmph. Let me see this.” Cesia spoke as she opened the door and saw Judith, but with different spider-like features. “Oh. My.” Cesia spoke and Judith looked at her. Her spider battalion was behind her. She stepped out only to have the bits of her new power fade away. As if it was sealed and only meant to be in that room.

Judith took a knee and had deep breaths. “Your Spider Queen.” She paused as she looked up to the group with a pale face. “Has. Arrived.” Judith spoke before slowly and getting up weakly.
(My next post will be with Joseph.)

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Stuck with just his thoughts in a dark, cramped room, Roy begun panicking. He never did think much, as he often tended to overthink. And overthinking would put that cursed concept into his mind. Infinity. Whether it was trying to think about the concept of something like time constantly keeping going, or even just something as simple as his own questions being never-ending, it was just something about the concept of something having no limit is what gave him dread. Everything should have an end. After all, everything had a beginning, right?

Roy had been on the floor, having lost his balance as his thoughts had come flooding in. He had been stressed, almost feeling like throwing up today's breakfast.. until he noticed something strange. Before, the room was cramped, so much so that he could knock against the walls if he had moved his legs to the side a bit more. But now? He felt as if he could spread his entire body out and still have plenty of room to himself.

This oddity disrupted his thoughts, as Roy had now gotten up, intrigue overtaking him. He begun pacing around the room, finding it to be much, MUCH bigger than anticipated. What was going on here? As soon as his mind had completely gotten rid of the whole infinity thing, he could start feeling the walls again. How very strange..

Outside the Room

" Ma'am! You need to see this! We have detected a spacial anomaly in Room Six! "

A scientist pointed to a screen of a security camera. Cesia had gone to look at it, her expression changing from neutral to surprised, to shocked. What used to be a small room now was a seemingly vast, endless space, the camera's night vision only reaching so far until it could see no more of the room.

" We suspect there's much more space to this room than it seems - we can't even begin to guess how much it has expanded! "

" Hm.. How interesting.. Alright, let the subject out. "

Back in the Chamber

In the meantime, Roy had come to realise what had happened. In his horror, his thoughts had become reality. As soon as the thoughts of infinity came back, the room had expanded to vast sizes again, seemingly no end for it. So not only was he trapped with his thoughts, he was trapped in an endlessly big room to boot! This was too overwhelming for Jamison, causing him to black out once more and fall right toward the now-open door.

Last edited:
Jin was still hyperventilating in his chamber. Suddenly, he heard more whispering. "What's that?" he said, shakily. More and more sick people appeared in front of him. Backed into a corner, Jin started to try to climb up the walls in vain.

All Jin could do was scream.

All he could scream was "HELP!!"

It was no use. No one appeared to help. And the bodies were getting closer. Jin was finally frozen in fear. He fell and fainted, not knowing he was near death by horror.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Jordan stopped screaming. Her voice hoarse after screaming. She skitttered into a corner and sat down, covering her face with his pale colored hands. "They must be trying to kill me." She'd joke half-heartdly. She continued to stare down trying to avoid contact with the duck. She hadn't noticed but it happened to be caged which was a good thing.

//short post ik- I'm so so sorry. I just got back from camping and Currently unpacking stuff.//

At the same time as the majority of her peers, Salinis was starting to freak out a bit but she believed she had enough reason in herself to not quite be on the level of everyone else.

“Hoo… okay. Anything could be happening out there, while I’m just sleeping here. Yep… totally fine… oh who am I kidding this isn’t fun at all.”

It was more of a dry and bored response rather than fear, but the thought of trying to wake herself up definitely sparked something new in her.

It felt like… she could freely control her wakefulness now? Funny. But ironically, it was learning she had this power that was scaring her now.

“Wh-whoa okay, this is a thing! Likely permanent as well… this will NOT be a smooth train ride at all, and I am NOT a fan of that concept!”

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Joseph started to to raise his hands. “No!” Joseph shouted as he closed his eyes. Not knowing that the corpses arose. They stood still looking at Joseph. Before he opened his eyes and a green energy seemed to be emitting from the bodies and his hands.

“I-I can control the dead?” Joseph asked as he smiled a bit. Laughing with excitement he walked out and saw Judith, who was as pale as he was.

“Joseph!” Judith exclaimed as she ran to her friend. Hugging him, which caught Joseph off guard. “Judith, are you alright?” Joseph asked as she smiled. “What did you get to know about yours? What ability do you have?” Judith asked her as he smiled. She let go and Joseph responded,

“I can control the dead.” Joseph commented and Judith smiled. “I have a Spider Queen ability.” The two began to talk as they had awaited for the others.