• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pictures, please ~

Hmm, so yesterday I went on a road trip with one of my buddies. Hehe.. We decided that mannequins are cool. >>

Me and my boys will EFF YOU UP! >=/

mygang.jpg

I've got a secret, it's on the tip of my tongue, it's on the back of my lungs, and I've got to keep it. I know something you don't know. (Bring Me The Horizon lyrics, btw..and yes, those are lingerie mannequins. Needless to say, our male friend walked off as soon as we entered this area of the store XD)

secret.jpg

I thought the secret was funny.. apparently the mannequin didn't appreciate it..

teehee.jpg

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
... A CHALLENGER APPEARS. On the right hand, we have our resident champion, Sem. He has hydrokinetic powers and has been the undisputed forum Emo deity for years. On the left hand, the challenger - the closest thing to an Emo Bishounen that real life can allow, armed with a gender ambiguous face, huge headphones, and personal text involved making a scratch and waiting which is obvious a Seviper reference but can be SO taken out of context.

LET THE MADNESS BEGIN

EMO KOMBAAAAAAAAAAAT

FIGHT!

Okay, I don't know why, but it seems like every time I wear this shirt, I want to take pictures.. It's happened three times now T.T ANYWAYS.. My hair is wet. So that's why it might look funny :p

187.jpg

*strange accent* Eeeeet's a tiiiiger!

Your hair is awesome, Rain. It's all stripey. However, you are giving us a look like you want to eat us as well.

*runs away from ze tiger*

A few pics from a couple weeks ago. Hilarious? You choose(I am terrified by them, to be honest o.o)

geekday1.jpg

I call this...Geek Day.

geekday2.jpg

You say "act weird", I do.

80s1.jpg

"I call this one '80s' "

80s2.jpg

"I call this one '80s, a bit bigger"

dinnertheatreFAIL.jpg

"I call this one "DON'T ASK ME ABOUT MY DINNER THEATRE EXPERIENCE >=O"

...Sho, whenever I see you in that ugly stepsister outfit, I think of Shane Dawson on youtube. I don't know why. Same with the 80's bit.

Also, cool zombie.

Oh lookie, El's so fabulous tinkle flies out of his mouth when he talks. Or it would, if the pciture had a better angle (fire your photographer).

Edit: Hehe, tinkle. I mean tinsle.

Weavile.jpg

Lucky for me, I am macho enough to sport a pancho. Yep, made myself a Weavile cosplay for Mini-Megacon (and thus there are some inconsistencies orz), my infatuation with Weaviles is this strong. xD
happybirfday.jpg

My 16th birfday! I later went to the lake with all my friends. Including....
MegandMe.jpg

SCT!!! (aka Megs!) I loffles you Megsss!!

I finally have pictures of myself that aren't from almost a year ago, so I decided to upload them.

ProfilePic.jpg

Tis my Facebook Profile Pic, and it's actually a recent picture of me, which never ever happens ever!

Picture004.jpg

My friend bought me the Master Sword for Christmas, and I squeeeeeeeeeeee'd because it is amazing and came with a sheath that it actually fits in and it may be made of wood but it is still WIN! Also, decided to wear my glasses because I haven't taken a picture with my glasses on since I got them.

Rex

Resident Furry
pict0007pn.jpg

It's really blurry, but my hand kept moving at the last second, and the camera is dead, so I can't take a better one.

That Na'Vi edit is very 'squee' worthy in my opinion. I love Avatar.

It's quite a good edit, as Jey has said before. What program did you use?

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Photoshop, what else. XD Specifically, Photoshop 7. The tutorial I used for this particular edit is Photoshop CS based, but I have my own personal brand of hate towards Photoshop CS, so yeah. I made due without Adjustment layers.

I should have put a bit more effort into making the markings a bit more coherent and less smeared, but by the point I was done arguing with the nose and the eyes I was pretty much at the point of screw-it. XD