• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pictures, please ~

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I am too old to post appreciative comments to RLRL, but if I were 10 years younger or you 10 years older - *Borat voice* "vaiiry naiice!".

And Kuroboom scares the living daylights out of me.

m_6317c57c672a95731ca79cd6da2d1342.jpg

Heres me out in my back yard/porch

m_b0ebe59d8dec73a05c45f1a64944bbbb.jpg

It rained right after i took this too :p

l_f0cf646969ebe2fd71268f2202bdbc2f.jpg

Me from about two years ago...Yes, I know that the dyed black hair, fishnet, and red/black Eastern Asian print shirt thing is trendy/overdone. I don't care.

I went back to my natural color, dirty blonde...And shortened it... If I take a pic sometime soon I'll put it up here, will simply make an edit if it's actually soon.

Well, thank you. I must say though, there are quite a few darling people. Except for the ones doing puposefully scary things to break our minds. XD Just kidding, of course. And Rain, that person behind you....

She looks like one of my friends. O_o
Same expression and everything. Freaky. But you look very sweet. >___>

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Yes, I know that the dyed black hair, fishnet, and red/black Eastern Asian print shirt thing is trendy/overdone. I don't care.

You forgot the background.... china porcelain, Asian words... yes, I see the number four there... some sort of Buddhist or something....

Yeah, it's a bit overdonee Asian..... looks really cool, though.

Heres a newer one of me, its a few months ago instead of years lol

00011141el3.jpg

And that shirt is really neat Ehren O.o I like the fishnet too.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Three new pictures, and I'm clothed in all of them. The first two are from my friend Rachel's party.

merachel.jpg

merachel2.jpg

And this one's from just before Kirstie's party.

DSCF5517.jpg

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I like the top photo, El. The bottom one is so blurry and dark it could be almost anyone :p.

But yes, thank $deity you're fully clothed in all of them ;D.

I was watching a video my friend made.. It was clips of all of our gang being totally insane.. And part of it included me eating..and teleporting...anyyyyhow...i took a screen capture of this one.. it made me giggle..

bagochips.jpg

I care! Nice picture StellarWind. Finally I get to see the person behind many of the epic bans. Your avatar's also based on the real thing. Are you really good at playing the guitar?

I'm still debating with myself about whether I should post a picture or not. Since I already have some on Facebook, it won't hurt putting them here, right?

Wah I love that new hair style O.o

My hair does something like that on its own... but only on one side ><

And nice den Raven. lots of screens I see.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Teh Sem has two new pics, where I'm not being an emo-santa. First one's a little dark, but unless you fail (like Ruko) and have brightness down to or near 0, then it should be fine. :p Second one's not a problem.

Itsasem0-1.jpg

MoarSem0-1.jpg

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Soe pictures, in various states of intoxication

me2.jpg

Me and Katie. My housemate had just had a princess party, hence the pink sticker

me1.jpg

n507524824_368181_1114.jpg

so this must the side of you that takes over during your grand bans? And here's me and my guitar (had the duvet in the background since 2002), I apoligize if the quality is poor (camera phones these days), and so what if it's on its side? I'm just too lazy to shift it.

GuitarPhoto2.jpg

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
=o
BAD EL! Smoking and posting a picture here for all the wittle kids to see... do you /want/ parents to come knocking at your door, no, pounding on your door and shooting their rifle at you for setting a bad example?

But I do like your new hair color. ^^

Wow. I didn't know you smoked. I was a bit shocked when I saw this photo. I never imagined you smoking. But then again, that is my imagination I'm talking about. I tend to turn Stephen King-like material into PG-13 visulizations.

I do like your glasses, though. Did you know you can get glasses pierced to your nose now?

Yes I do have a life outside of RP and Fanfic :) This is me enjoying the beach. Don't assume anything from the background ;) She just happened to be in the picture.

IMG_0211.jpg

Another. Thats my big bro, and me in my-drumroll- Marching Band Uniform! Make fun if you must! I don't care!

IMG_0483.jpg

Dang, your marching band uniform has plaid? EPICZORZ. Ours is just blue and green. =(
Looking back on some of the pictures, I can totally see Nem becoming a penguin juggler...​