• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pictures, please ~

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I can has more pictures too? :x

All four of these were taken during my recent two week vacation, most of which that was spent on a Disney Cruise and/or at Disney World, Florida.

Disney-World-Port-Orleans--.png Selfie-on-a-boat.png Castaway-Cay---with-the-lit.png Letsa-go-to-Mexico!.png

(I do muchly enjoy abusing my Pokemon t-shirt collection whenever possible. This vacation was great for that. ♥)

Last edited:

Aimee

Bacon Fairy
new hair:
1926764_761306863159_341474616_n.jpg

and check out what I found at Animarathon!
thm_phpa0VMBj.jpg

I stopped the vendor on the way to the dealers room when I spotted it! I wasn't about to let my babeh get away!

Last edited:
Picture0083.jpg

Just thought I'd let you guys know I'm still alive - got a new super ultra special mature haircut so I thought I'd compliment it with a toy gun. How edgy! So cool! So -

Picture0084.jpg

OH JESUS FUCK MY FUCKING AHUFJBFVNJFFVN

(also yes no fro, deal wit it yo diggedy dawg)

Well, during BASHCon this year, I ran into a photographer. He offered to take some awesome pictures. Because I also enjoy Team Fortress 2, I often cosplay the BLU Scout. Well, here's Secad as some Scouty-goodness! XD

Attachments

• BASHCon 2014 Cosplay 3.png
    BASHCon 2014 Cosplay 3.png
    549.7 KB · Views: 52

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Not sure if everyone's seen my latest haircut. It's been a month and a half but I didn't want to show it before because it was messy ^^;

10521762_10204153089325874_3643533278995035099_n.jpg

taken with my phone sorry for low quality

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I was digging through some of my photos from this past summer - during my visit to Leeds, England - and finally decided to post a few here. :)

IMG_0103.png

It had to happen, because pizza. :angel: (Taken during supper with a bunch of the UK Pokecharms staff members. Pizza Express has nice pizza~)

IMG_0062.png

With @Prof. Cinders and @baratron's Sudowoodo! ♥

IMG_0118.png

With @Demelza. ♥ (We were having supper at TGI Fridays :))

My thanks to @Teapot for actually taking all of the photos, too. I really appreciated it. :3

Last edited:
Well, I recently graduated with a bachelor's degree in biology. It's eaten much of my time, as should be expected, so that's why I haven't been on much. Graduate school is in the cards, but to save money, I had to graduate a semester early. That's why I'm going into grad school in the fall, to work for nine months to save up money. Here are some photos from graduation day in December, with people cropped out as my parents would not appreciate their faces online without their consent. :p
Graduation December 2014 with dad.png
Graduation December 2014 with mom.png
Graduation December 2014.jpg

Yes, I know the first one looks like I'm in pain. Too many people touching me. XD